• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Islam = A Hate Religion (Photos Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palms, suppose I were to take what you've just typed and said that it didn't any fair logic; that your response, though right for you, was to me hysteria or myth. This is what religions other than Christianity essentially do to the truths God has espoused in his word- they pervert them, ignore them or deny them outright. The Bible stands alone in that it bases its credibility on its ability to predict the future, what God calls "telling the end from the beginning". Outside of this method of authentication, how would one distinguish between the Bible and any other sacred tome? The Koran doesn't claim any prescience; if it could accurately predict the future then it too would have had to have had divine origins.

I used the examples about the sex offender not because they'd be a direct analog to religious viewpoints or expression (God never forces anyone to believe the truth but they will have to answer for their denial of it) but because it was offensive. Now don't miss this, we, people have gradients for sin; in our minds murder is worse than stealing. But to God sin is sin. The sex offender is no more vile than the tax cheat. It isn't a lack of love that calls attention to sin, it's duty. The non Christian will find himself in the same state as the pedophile without salvation; it isn't an issue of expression or practice of faith.

The God of the Bible is one that is holy. The other side of holiness is judgment; the two cannot be separated. When I say God hates, I'm quoting scripture. This is the internet, you can do a casual search for the dozens of places in scripture where God hates something.

It boils down to: God is holy, in His holy love he offers to men an alternative to hell, if men don't accept it there is no other alternative. Don't take my word for anything. I challenge you to do the study for yourself. The only thing you have to do is to accept God's sacrifice and believe on the one He sent.

It is absolutely unnecessary to concoct a new idea of God. Every false religion is just that. Any attempt to do that is creating the idol. God reveals himself quite plainly in scripture. But outside of the revelation his Spirit provides, these concepts are completely alien. You cannot receive or understand them unless they are revealed to you. And every serious student of the bible has to undergo this process. I'm not trying to convert you; unless His Spirit draws you, you cannot, you will not come. I'm only trying to detail the scriptural nature of God. You cannot use feelings or even your own understanding to understand God because you'll only arrive at the conclusion you're at; one that many superficial onlookers of the scripture have arrived at: "Why is God so mean? Why can't he just be nice and loving?" I sh
all continue to pray for you. This is absolutely the best thing you could ever do. Don't let my explanation turn you away. All you need to know is that God has provided an all sufficient sacrifice for you and that you too can have eternal life.

um...did you even read what I said?
Yes that is why i reffered to ur words. However that aside this need for a new understanding of God is not based on any belief on my part that our old understanding of God did not once serve us well or that the intentions of those that espouse this judgemental God are not pure.
The problem i have is when i look at the world we have created based on our old understaning of God I am not pleased. when i see the lack of unity amongst Gods children, when i see over half the world in hunger, when i see corruption and crime rising when i see prejudice and hatred manifested, then i think it is time for a change. time to rethink our understanding of God. For once we really understand what unity means what oneness means what love means then the pathway to a better more Godly world will be created.
God bless

GODS children are in perfect unity!
The Question is? Who are GODS children!
Gods children are the New Spirit. He has put within these bodies!

The flesh part of us , is Not GODS child!
But, Our flesh minds must be renewed to accept GODS living words as truth!
The Truth is in JESUS CHRIST!
We live under the New Testament , Which is JESUS CHRIST!
There is No way , to GOD our Father , but though JESUS CHRIST!

Heb 12:9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

Rom 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God:

Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Only though our spirit man, can we please GOD!

That is why , we Must be Born -again!

It is very simple! Yet we give HIM everything we have and are!
He must have HIS rightful place as LORD of All!

Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

This is a spiritual birth. A new Creature , a New beginning!

1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

We still dwell in these dying bodies , a short time!
He allows this so He can live though us and be a blessing and light to a dark dying world!

1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Rom 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

The new man is our Spirit! Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

The old man is our old spirit!
Rom 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

At salvation , we get a new Spirit and the Spirit of Truth, to dwell in our new creature!
Without Him , opening our spiritual eyes, We will not understand these things!

1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1Co 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

We must by Faith from our heart [Spirit] Accept The LORDS gospel as truth. And Him as Lord and master of our lives. In order to have salvation .

GOD gives us So much at salvation!
The rewards are great and eternal !
Rom 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Joh 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ

2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Dr Karen Woo's murder

I feel a great need here to make a relevant and all too familiar example of what we Christians are facing.
A couple of weeks ago, now is 11/08/10, A report came from UNHCR that a Christian Doctor, Dr Karen Woo, was shot with 8 other Westerners(American, British, German, French). She was executed by the Taliban. Her crime was to heal the sick and disparate Afghan people she came across.
The Taliban claim she was found with Dari translated Bibles - Bibles thus used for converting Muslims into Christians. She was in fact involves in restoring sight to the blind, healing the sick and injured etc...SOUND FAMILIAR???
For this, she and her colleagues were executed.
So, I'm sorry if I get mad when I hear Islamic apologists on TalkJesus. I love the Muslim people but absolutely hate Islam itself. It is an evil ideology. I suspect Jesus would wish us to fight it with love like He and Karen did. I'm not that strong, so I fight it by telling people in the West the truth, and leave the Holy Spirit to inspire Gods people to the correct, Holy response to this situation.
Apologising for and making excuses for Islam is in my opinion un-Holy, therefore Satanic. I will not let this go unsaid.:secret:
In love 'n light
JohnPaul aka Supajohnny (on facebook)

No fence sitting please!

A religion of hate and murder is not a religion. Muslims are evil, no true religion which practices world domintation is peaceful. It is of hate and evil!

Well said brother It is the religion of Islam that we must hate. It is anti-Christian and thus hates our Lord Jesus Christ. Didn't St Paul say "If you're not with us, you're against us"? There is no sitting on the fence on this issue. Good is good, and Bad is bad. And in between lies the deceiver - Satan.
In Light
JohnPaul (supajohnny on facebook)

JohnPaul, not enough can be said about the plight of Christians persecuted for their faiths in other countries, particularly Muslim countries.

There are regions where Hindus chaff at the movement of Christ into what was for a very long time, their territory but no other religion can say of itself that it has as a POLICY to actively persecute, seek to defame and discredit Christians the way Islam does.

And I say for perhaps the third time that any Muslim or sympathizer that disagrees or does not assent to this ghoulish policy is lying or ignorant.

Islam offers an alternative (another door into the pen) which promises much of what Christianity does, but without Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Muslims will say that Jesus was a good prophet although the Quran has little to say about him. In essence, remove the few surahs containing Jihadic permissions and you have a peaceful religion. Nonetheless, you still have a religion which considers Jesus important, but not central. And ultimately, one that attempts to offer another door into the pen.

You are either misguided and need to read the Bible, or you are deliberately trying to be mischievous towards us Christians at TalkJesus?
Please tell me which and I will earnestly pray for the Holy Spirit to give you correct guidance.
in love 'n light
JohnPaul

We DO NOT have a religion!
We have a Relationship , with GOD , though JESUS CHRIST OUR CREATOR!

Many religions, But Just One true relationship with GOD and its only though our CREATOR Jesus Christ!

GOD thinks it the Word [Jesus] Speaks it and the Power [Holy Ghost] Does it

Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh,

Not Hate

perhaps im in the wrong forum. I am not a christian i am a seeker. I came here to understandt the christian message. I have a strong belief that God is love and that God loves all of his creation. I find this talk of hate somewhat disturbing. For hate is not love, and God is love.

This is not hate for people. It is hate for what an evil religion does to good people.
in light
johnpaul

This is the Truth

We DO NOT have a religion!
We have a Relationship , with GOD , though JESUS CHRIST OUR CREATOR!

Many religions, But Just One true relationship with GOD and its only though our CREATOR Jesus Christ!

GOD thinks it the Word [Jesus] Speaks it and the Power [Holy Ghost] Does it

Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh,

Amen Brother
in light
johnpaul

John, hate is hate be it against a person be it against a thing be it against a belief. When you say you dont hate the person you hate their beliefs, you are attacking the core of that person the things that they hold dear, in essence you are attacking the person.
you should not be suprised therefore when you get hatred thrown back at you. For we reap what we sow.
Isnt it about time to stop the hatred? Isnt it about time we gave love a chance ie Gave God a chance? for God is love.

Hi everyone, i hope you all are doing good. May God be with you all!

Friends, i guess the post is going too harsh against muslims, who represent a big portion of the world population (they are almost close to as many christians in the world). So a religion who has such a large scale acceptance (in number of followers) can't be painted in all evil. A friend of mine shared with me some verses from Quran which i reproduce here (to balance the scale, so things are not blown out of proportion)

"It may be that God will bring about love between you and those of them with whom you are now at enmity... God forbids you not respecting those who have not fought against you on account of your religion, and who have not driven you out from your homes, that you be kind to them and deal equitably with them; surely, God loves those who are equitable." - Qur'an, 60:8-9

"the taking of one innocent life is like taking all of Mankind... and the saving of one life is like saving all of Mankind" - Qur'an, 5:33.

‘And say not to he who seeks to make peace with you, "you are not a believer". Seeking the perishable goods of the worldly life. There are many more profits with God.(Quran 4:95)

‘But if they incline to peace, you also incline to it, and put your trust in God. Verily, he is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.’(Quran, 8:62)

…And thou wilt find the nearest of them in affection to those who believe (to be) those who say: Lo! We are Christians. That is because there are among them priests and monks, and because they are not proud. (Quran, 5:92)

Lo! those who believe, and those who are Jews, and Christians, and Sabaeans whoever believeth in God and the Last Day and doeth right surely their reward is with their Lord, and there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve. (Quran, 2:62)

This day are (all) good things made lawful for you. The food of those who have received the Scripture (Jews and Christians) is lawful for you, and your food is lawful for them. And so are the virtuous women of the believers and the virtuous women of those who received the Scripture before you (lawful for you) when ye give them their marriage portions and live with them in honour, not in fornication, nor taking them as secret concubines. Whoso denieth the faith, his work is vain and he will be among the losers in the Hereafter. (Quran, 5:5)

‘Then he became one of those who believed and recommended one another to perseverance and patience, and (also) recommended one another to piety and compassion.’(Quran, 90:17)

‘And do good. Truly God loves the good-doers.’(Quran, 2:195)

‘We shall not suffer to be lost the reward of anyone who does his (righteous) deeds in the most perfect manner.’(Quran, 18:30)

‘Verily, God enjoins justice and Righteous deeds’ (Quran, 16:90)

"And your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him. And that you be dutiful to your parents. If one of them or both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them a word of disrespect, nor shout at them but address them in terms of honour. And lower unto them the wing of submission and humility through mercy, and say: "My Lord, bestow on then Your mercy as they did bring me up when I was young'". (Quran, 17:23-24).

"And come not near to the orphan's property except to improve it, until he attains the age of full strength. And fulfill (every) covenant. Verily, the covenant wil be questioned about. And give full measure when you measure, and weigh with a balance that is straight..." (Quran, 17:34-35).

"And walk not on the earth with conceit and arrogance..."(Quran, 17:37)

"O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely God is with the patient. (Quran, 2:153)"

Say: My slaves who have been prodigal to their own hurt! Despair not of the mercy of God, Who forgiveth all sins. Lo! He is the Forgiving, the Merciful. (Quran, 39:53)

I hate evil

John, hate is hate be it against a person be it against a thing be it against a belief. When you say you dont hate the person you hate their beliefs, you are attacking the core of that person the things that they hold dear, in essence you are attacking the person.
you should not be suprised therefore when you get hatred thrown back at you. For we reap what we sow.
Isnt it about time to stop the hatred? Isnt it about time we gave love a chance ie Gave God a chance? for God is love.

I hate evil. Islam is evil. Therefore I hate Islam. A belief that is wrong, is wrong, whether it is PC to say so or not!
in light
johnpaul
:shade:

The Truth will out

JohnPaul, not enough can be said about the plight of Christians persecuted for their faiths in other countries, particularly Muslim countries.

There are regions where Hindus chaff at the movement of Christ into what was for a very long time, their territory but no other religion can say of itself that it has as a POLICY to actively persecute, seek to defame and discredit Christians the way Islam does.

And I say for perhaps the third time that any Muslim or sympathizer that disagrees or does not assent to this ghoulish policy is lying or ignorant.

Amen, well said...
in light
johnpaul

Welcome

read the Khoran and see for yourself what kind of " peace" Allah gives you and what kind of " peace" the muslim are commamnded to give to the"infidels" jews and christian..the RIP kind of peace.
Islam is demonic to the root...all the way back to the moon goddess and Jericho ( the city of the moon) that The Lord destroyed in Joshua book in the Bible.:wink:

Welcome Yeshuaiscoming, I look forward to reading your thoughts. I agree with you on this occasion. On TalkJesus we say all things with love and prayer.
in jesus name and
in light
johnpaul

If your really seeking TRUTh and not trying too , pas this evil vile cult off as peaceful and loving? Then , You will find Truth here!

The only truth is in JESUS CHRIST, He alone died for mankind's sins.

Only in HIM and though Him, Can we have grace and LOVE! He alone puts HIS type LOVE without us!
You understand? God has never even lost one child, Once we accept His Gospel and HIM as LORD!

Joh 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
The devil has used some very smart people and torture and even death , But has never gotten any child from GOD our FATHER!

Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

.2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
Joh 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

1Co 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Any work that keeps people from a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ is completely detrimental and has no redeeming value. To be politically correct and say they are okay is to damn their souls so out of the great love God has given me for the Muslim peoples I ask them to come out of this lie and find life in Christ.

when u say God hates ur denying his love. you have created a two faced god that somehow is love and hate. these things cannot live side by side. either God is love or he isnt?

It's unfortunate that in today's society, that many people do not separate the person from their lifestyle or their belief system. that's why we are so prone to hate those whose lifestyles/actions are morally repugnant to us. God hates sin, not sinners. He loves sinners, which category, by the way, includes us all. My understanding of Scripture is that salvation is available even to the most hardened radical Islamic terrorist. Jesus said, "I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself." (Jn 12:32) and 2 Pt 3:9 tells us "He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish , but everyone to come to repentance."

SLE

Status
Not open for further replies.