• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

10 End Time Prophecies

Chad hello... I would like to clear what the Mark is.

1. The reason for the mark is the devils Not man's
Rev 14:9-11 tells us those who receive the mark have sealed their fate in the Lake of Fire.
Rev 7:3 God has His servants sealed with his image
And so does the devil.

2. The word "MARK" means CHARAGMA (5480 - A scratch or etching - same as 5482 - CHARAX (5482 - To sharpen to a point through the idea of scratching... (Strong's concordence)

The image is through scarification - chips can be blocked and removed but scars are another story....

You can read from Ezekiel 37-39
37 where Israel comes back into the land in 1948
38 where Gog (islamic countries) attack Israel in the last days.
(this are the last week of Daniel 9:24 punishment then comes everlasting righteousness.)
38:18 where God fights for Israel -39:29 no more shame for Israel

To understand who gog is and where its at we go to both Gen 10:1-8 these had their start off the ark in turkey and it is where these family located as to who they are today...

we also look at 1st Chronicles 1:5-9...

Chad hello... I would like to clear what the Mark is.

1. The reason for the mark is the devils Not man's
Rev 14:9-11 tells us those who receive the mark have sealed their fate in the Lake of Fire.
Rev 7:3 God has His servants sealed with his image
And so does the devil.

2. The word "MARK" means CHARAGMA (5480 - A scratch or etching - same as 5482 - CHARAX (5482 - To sharpen to a point through the idea of scratching... (Strong's concordence)

The image is through scarification - chips can be blocked and removed but scars are another story....

The pope believes we are made in the image of monkeys
As he offically escepts evolution
Man was made in the image of God
Not the image of mokeys

Loyal
These 10 Bible prophecies from Jesus, Zechariah and the Bible's book of Revelation deal with the End Times, Apocalypse, or Last Days, when Jesus is to return and judge the living and the dead.

1. Jerusalem would become an international problem
Bible passage: Zechariah 12:1-5
Written: between 520 and 518 BC
To be fulfilled: End Times

In Zechariah 12, the prophet said that there would come a time when the surrounding nations would besiege Jerusalem and Judah (the area around Jerusalem), and that all the nations of the world would gather against Jerusalem, but that God ultimately would save the city and its people. This is widely regarded as an End Time prophecy to be fulfilled in the future.

Perhaps the most remarkable aspect of this prophecy is that it is predicated on Jerusalem being a city of critical interest to the rest of the world. And it just so happens that Jerusalem is the only city in the world that is of interest to the rest of the world.

For Jews, it is their ancient capital, founded by King David about 3000 years ago. Many Arab Moslems, however, believe that the city should be part of an independent state for Palestinian Arabs. The issue of who should control Jerusalem has been a cause of the Arab-Israeli wars during the past century.

And, the conflict between Arabs and Jews has been a primary reason as to why the international community has taken an interest in Jerusalem. In 1947, the United Nations General Assembly approved a plan to carve up the ancient land of Israel into a state for Jews and another for Arabs. This plan would have established Jerusalem as an international city to be governed by the United Nations.

This extremely unusual proposal, suggesting that a city be governed by the United Nations, simply shows the unique status that Jerusalem already has in the world: It is the only city in the world that is of interest to the rest of the world.

Given the history of the city, the volatile conflict between Israel and the surrounding Arab nations, and the unusual interest that the international community has shown in regards to Jerusalem, it seems clear that the groundwork for the future fulfillment of this prophecy is in place.

Zechariah 12:1-5
This is the word of the Lord concerning Israel. The Lord, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the spirit of man within him, declares: "I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves. On that day I will strike every horse with panic and its rider with madness," declares the Lord. "I will keep a watchful eye over the house of Judah, but I will blind all the horses of the nations. Then the leaders of Judah will say in their hearts, `The people of Jerusalem are strong, because the Lord Almighty is their God.'

2. When Israel blooms again, the Kingdom of God will be near
Bible passage: Luke 21:29-31
Recorded: about 30 AD

In Luke 21:29-31, Jesus said that when the fig tree blooms again, people will know that the End Times and Kingdom of God is near. Some Christian scholars believe that the fig tree represents the nation of Israel. This passage is sometimes interpreted to mean that the End Times would not begin until sometime after the nation of Israel regains sovereignty. When Jesus delivered this prophecy about 2000 years ago, Israel was ruled over by the Roman Empire. The people of Israel did not have sovereignty over their own land during that era. But, after centuries of exile, the Jews were able to return to Israel and reclaim sovereignty, in 1948.

Luke 21:29-31
He told them this parable: "Look at the fig tree and all the trees. When they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves and know that summer is near. Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the kingdom of God is near.

3. The Messiah will appear after the Jews return to Israel
Bible passage: Jeremiah 23:3-6
Written: sometime from 626 to about 586 BC
Fulfilled: end times

In Jeremiah 23:3-6, there is a prophecy that indicates when the Messiah is to appear in the land of Israel. Jeremiah said that it would be after the exiled people of Israel return to their homeland. From a Christian point of view, this is of special interest because Jesus is supposed to appear twice. And this coincides with the fact that the people of Israel have been expelled from their homeland twice, and that they are currently in the process of returning after the second expulsion.

More than 2500 years ago, the Assyrians and Babylonians forced the people of Israel out of their homeland. Many returned during the centuries that followed and then Jesus appeared, about 2000 years ago, and announced that he is the Messiah. Later, the people of Israel were again forced out of their land (by the Romans in 135 AD) and scattered to countries throughout the world.

But, during the past few centuries, millions of exiled Jews around the world have returned to their ancient homeland. And this is one of the reasons why Christians say that the world is being prepared for the return of Jesus Christ. Because, as Jeremiah had prophesied long ago, the Messiah is to appear after the people of Israel return to their land.

The phrase, in Jeremiah 23:5, "I will raise up to David a righteous Branch, a King," refers to the Messiah, and that he will be a king and a descendant of King David, who reigned over Israel about 3000 years ago. Christians believe that when Jesus returns, he will establish a kingdom of peace and righteousness.

Jeremiah 23:3-6
"I myself will gather the remnant of my flock out of all the countries where I have driven them and will bring them back to their pasture, where they will be fruitful and increase in number. I will place shepherds over them who will tend them, and they will no longer be afraid or terrified, nor will any be missing," declares the Lord. "The days are coming," declares the Lord, "when I will raise up to David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land. In his days Judah will be saved and Israel will live in safety. This is the name by which he will be called: The Lord Our Righteousness.

4. The Gospel will be preached to the entire world
Bible passage: Matthew 24:14
Recorded: about 30 AD

In Matthew 24:14, the Bible says that the Gospel (the New Testament books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) will be preached throughout the world. The Bible also says that after this happens, the end times will come. The Bible has been preached throughout the world for a long time. But now, with the increasing worldwide availability of television and the Internet, there is greater potential for the Gospel to be preached to everyone, everywhere.

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

5. The world would be able to simultaneously witness events
Bible passage: Revelation 11:9-10
Written: sometime between 54 and 95 AD

In Revelation 11:9-10, the Bible gives a prophecy that has not yet been fulfilled, at least not in a literal sense. But, perhaps for the first time in history, it can be fulfilled. The prophecy says that people all over the world will be able to simultaneously witness a particular event (the death of two prophets). This of course would have been difficult before the popularization of television and the Internet. But it is now common for people worldwide to simultaneously witness events via television and the Internet.

Revelation 11:9-10
For three and a half days men from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial. The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

6. Zechariah foreshadowed modern warfare
Bible passage: Zechariah 14:12

In Zechariah, chapter 14, the prophet says a time will come when nations gather to attack Jerusalem. In Zechariah 14:12, the prophet says the nations that attack Jerusalem will be struck with a "plague" that will cause their flesh to rot while they are still standing. This might be a fitting description for modern warfare if it were described by a person who lived 2500 years ago, as Zechariah did. Chemical weapons are capable of causing rapid deterioration of flesh. And a blast of heat from a nuclear weapon could have a similar affect. Some Bible scholars, however, believe that this plague could refer to a supernatural event from God to protect the Holy Land.

Zechariah 14:12
This is the plague with which the Lord will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

7. Many people will go to Jerusalem to seek God's favor
Bible passage: Zechariah 8:22

In Zechariah 8:22, the prophet said 2500 years ago that a time will come when many people go to Jerusalem to seek and honor God. This prophecy has been at least partially fulfilled already. The Jews recaptured Jerusalem during the Six Day War in 1967. Since then, people from around the world have toured Jerusalem to visit various sites that are important to the history of Judaism and Christianity. Jerusalem is also an important city to Moslems.

Zechariah 8:22
And many peoples and powerful nations will come to Jerusalem to seek the Lord Almighty and to entreat him."

8. Book of Revelation envisioned an army of 200 million
Bible passage: Revelation 9:16

In Revelation 9:16, the Bible says that an army of 200 million will one day march toward Israel. Of course, this prophecy hasn't been fulfilled yet, at least not literally. But, as the world's population rises above 6 billion, it is increasingly possible for a coalition of countries to amass an army of 200 million, and this would have been have been unthinkable even 100 years ago.

Revelation 9:16
The number of the mounted troops was two hundred million. I heard their number.

9. The troops would cross the Euphrates
Bible passage: Revelation 16:12

In Revelation 16:12, the Bible says there will come a time when the Euphrates River becomes dry so that an army can cross it and march into Israel. When the book of Revelation was written 1900 years ago, it would have taken a great natural disaster, or a great amount of labor to divert the flow of the Euphrates so that an army could cross it. (In 539 BC, Cyrus and his army diverted the flow so that his troops could march across the riverbed and conquer Babylon). But, today, there are a series of dams that would make it much easier to divert the flow of the powerful river.

Revelation 16:12
The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East.

10. People would be forced to receive the mark of the beast
Bible passage: Revelation 13:16-18

In Revelation 13:16-18, the Bible says that there would come a time when a powerful leader would force people to receive a "mark" on or in their right hand or forehead, and that no one would be able to buy or sell unless they had that mark. When the book of Revelation was written about 1900 years ago, it would have been nearly impossible for a world leader to force everyone to receive such a mark. But, today, with modern technology, it would be much easier. Today, for example, it would be possible to implant under a person's skin a small microchip that could be used like a credit card.

Revelation 13:16-18
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (KJV).

Good post Chad..How many of these prophesies do you see fulfilled as of Today? Just curious.

Did you know that China has a force of more than 200 million soldiers on active duty all the time? And that in order for them to attack Israel the have to cross the Euphrates? Did you know that plans are underway to facilitate this?

In 1962 I believe Time mag carried the boast that china could muster an army of 200 million

Also turkey? Built a dam which can shut off the euphrates.....

Also you may note that when saddam was still here no way persia was going to israel until american troops were removed from iraq

I believe in the end times or that the world's doomsday, not just because it is stated in the Bible but also because of some scientific facts. I just hope that the time is not anytime soon.

I believe in the end times or that the world's doomsday, not just because it is stated in the Bible but also because of some scientific facts. I just hope that the time is not anytime soon.
meldieching, end times is the end of the time of men ruling the world with their kingdoms operating apart from God's way. The kingdoms of this world will soon come under the dominion of the Kingdom of God being the ruling kingdom here on earth - not letting evil run amuck.

The Kingdom of God will be brought to earth when Jesus returns. In general terms and timeframe, Jesus gave the parable of the fig tree in Matthew 24 as to when. Basically, the fig tree represents Jerusalem, as Jesus cursed a fig tree by the side of the road as he was entering Jerusalem that last passover week which he would be rejected and crucified.

When Jerusalem is a fig tree again, it leaves tender, that generation will not pass away until all of the prophesies ,capped by Jesus's return, are fullfilled.

So we take 1967, Jerusalem back in the hands of the Jews again, and add 70 years for a generation length (Psalms 90) to get 2037 - not later than then, Jesus will have returned.

We can go further to say, if we subtract from 2037 - the seven year timeframe leading up to Jesus's return, that period containing the end times prophecies - we get not later than the end of 2030 - could be earlier - that the seven years begin.

The good thing is if a person is a Christian, then there is the hope of the rapture, which the bodily translation of the living Christians which Jesus takes to heaven -to escape all the bad stuff that will take place here on earth. We can't really time the rapture, but the idea is to be hopeful and believing, watching, because it could happen anytime between now and when it actually happens - Luke 21:34-36.

Most of the first half of the 7 years will be somewhat peaceful - as the world will think it has entered the Messianic age (an illusion) - 1Thessalonians5:2-3. It is that last 1335 days that will be the great tribulation. The great tribulation begins when what is called the abomination of desolation is placed in the temple (to be rebuilt) in Jerusalem. The 1335 days is in Daniel 12:11-12.

8. Book of Revelation envisioned an army of 200 million
Bible passage: Revelation 9:16

In Revelation 9:16, the Bible says that an army of 200 million will one day march toward Israel. Of course, this prophecy hasn't been fulfilled yet, at least not literally. But, as the world's population rises above 6 billion, it is increasingly possible for a coalition of countries to amass an army of 200 million, and this would have been have been unthinkable even 100 years ago

It has been fulfiled already and it did not concern Israel but the unholy Roman Empire army of the papal antichrist being defeated by the mongals.

This video explains the rev 9 army

It has been fulfiled already and it did not concern Israel but the unholy Roman Empire army of the papal antichrist being defeated by the mongals.

This video explains the rev 9 army
The entire population in the first century was just over 200 million people. The Mongol army of Genghis Khan was barely over 100,000 soldiers. The Roman Army was about 4 times that size. The Mongol's never had a military even close to 200 mil, and in no time in history was there ever an army of 200 million. In no way was that prophecy fulfilled. The locust of Rev. 9 have long been associated with Arabs in the Old Testament, therefore, Revelation 9 has long been associated with ISLAM. I think the 200 million are jihadist! Revelation 9 is one of the most evil chapters in all of end-time prophecy.

Last edited:
Staff Member
Greetings,

The entire population in the first century was just over 200 million people. The Mongol army of Genghis Khan was barely over 100,000 soldiers. The Roman Army was about 4 times that size. The Mongol's never had a military even close to 200 mil, and in no time in history was there ever an army of 200 million. In no way was that prophecy fulfilled. The locust of Rev. 9 have long been associated with Arabs in the Old Testament, therefore, Revelation 9 has long been associated with ISLAM. I think the 200 million are jihadist! Revelation 9 is one of the most evil chapters in all of end-time prophecy.

I am not an expert by any stretch of the imagination so offer my input here with that in mind.

from what I understood, the Chinese army was at one stage around the 200 million.
I see/saw that it is a coalition between the communist and islam that are spoken of. Have done for years now, but happy to be shown otherwise.

Regarding anything from the professing christian side (the Church) a house divided will fall. This also means that if we are so busy attacking one another rather than building each other up, we stand little to no chance of defending ourselves from even a leaf falling on our head!

That of course does not entail embracing anything goes, be it far from that, but, we do need to remember the grace offered us which we partake in without any measure on our part (normally) and to go about our love with that in mind, remembering that love your enemies is essential to that as we were once ourselves enemies to God without Christ Jesus the Lord and Lamb of God.

So far, the west is crippling itself and the rest of the world is following suit. Most of the hard work has already been done, through communist infiltration and pressure, and the standoff at some stage will between the communist and the islam sectors, perhaps after they have done a little more to disrupt the world and infiltrate all christian thinking and action... including the ability to show the love of God as we have been shown in His Son.

Bless you ....><>

I am not an expert by any stretch of the imagination so offer my input here with that in mind.
from what I understood, the Chinese army was at one stage around the 200 million.
I see/saw that it is a coalition between the communist and islam that are spoken of. Have done for years now, but happy to be shown otherwise.

A coalition between communist and Islam is possible. But I don't see how the communist fit in Rev. 9. The locust are associated with the Arabs and scorpions are predominately a Mid-East creature. Even in Ezekiel 38-39 it's doubtful Gog is Russia, but I leave that possibility open.

Regarding anything from the professing christian side (the Church) a house divided will fall. This also means that if we are so busy attacking one another rather than building each other up, we stand little to no chance of defending ourselves from even a leaf falling on our head!

The Church is more divided than ever. One would think that in these days of the internet, radio and television, and social media the Church would flourish. But what has happened is that those things have only exposed the Churches divisions and hypocrisy. Youtube is full of preachers full of negativity and degradation toward one another. Today, too many Christians believe that exposing the flaws in one another is the way to uplift one another when all it does is divide us and expose our hypocrisy. There are some high profile preachers today that most Christians look up to that are full of negativity, degradation, and condemnation that it makes me wonder why anyone would want to consider converting to Christ. The conversion rates prove Christianity is losing serious ground.

That of course does not entail embracing anything goes, be it far from that, but, we do need to remember the grace offered us which we partake in without any measure on our part (normally) and to go about our love with that in mind, remembering that love your enemies is essential to that as we were once ourselves enemies to God without Christ Jesus the Lord and Lamb of God.
How far do we let love go when it comes to a false religion with a history that hates Christians, Jews, and ALL non-Muslims? They even one another! How much should we love those in a religion who kill people (even their own children) on a daily basis in the name of their false god? How do we love people in a religion who since its inception has wared against Christians in the Crusades?
So far, the west is crippling itself and the rest of the world is following suit. Most of the hard work has already been done, through communist infiltration and pressure, and the standoff at some stage will between the communist and the Islam sectors, perhaps after they have done a little more to disrupt the world and infiltrate all christian thinking and action... including the ability to show the love of God as we have been shown in His Son.

I'm not sure about the commnist connection, but I am convinced that Islam is the religion of the beast. The West is crippling itself by allowing this religion that's bent on World Domination to establish itself n the West. I'm not sure the communist and Islam have significant ties.

Staff Member
Greetings,

The west is crippling itself by rejecting the Lord.

You asked about the communist connection. You may remember that the communist religion was and is to wipe all other notions of religion of the face of the earth and replace it with their religion of there being no God but instead all must pay homage to the red flag, etc and all it stands for especially the person at the top. Either they can't see the hypocrisy in their ideas or else they are deliberately making themselves out to be 'God' with their own set of rules and Law.
So, their agenda was and is to get rid of all who followed the Lord. They determined some years back that they would take over the west without firing any bullets. Espionage by infiltration and trouble stirring, creating division and unrest in the western nations to the point of the western nations being so crippled that they would then be open to the communist agenda, without knowing it. So far, they have achieved that aim quite well.
Militant oppression and laws that bind every citizen are common place now, even if we still believe we can do as we want and especially have free speech and decide for ourselves what we want regarding anything that we don't agree with.
The churches are so busy being divided and full of themselves instead of God that they have haply invested their interest in the way of the world, and succumbed to the more modern turns of the table.
It used to be that Christian basics were standard fare but now, we are close to the point where Christianity is not tolerated because it is seen as being intolerant of any other god or 'religion'. For example, I am the way the truth and the life... ye shall have no other god beside Me... etc etc. No man comes to the Father but by Me, said the Lord Jesus Christ the Son, the only begotten Son of God, Who gave His life a ransom, and stated that whoever is not for Me is against Me... and the Scriptures then go on to tell us, and the whole wide world, that there is no other name given under heaven whereby man/men must be saved,
I think you probably know many more similar Scriptures.

One problem we arrived at and has been passed on to us in our generation and nobody has batted an eyelid about was the immense work at Hitler's agreement of a translation and work of so called study of Scriptures that became a standard for many of the erroneous new translations we see circulating today, which have helped greatly (actually hindered greatly) with dividing the church at large and setting a vile anti semitic slant on the modern population. A double whammy. (sorry but the name eludes me now of the names etc but i can find out if you like? ... if i live that long etc, in God's will - there was one man particularly who was the mastermind scholar behind it all).

So, while one might think that that is ludicrous, I understand, for wasn't Hitler and the Communists at was with each other? That might be best for another subject another time? Suffice it is that one plus one equals two. And, they have both been at 'war' against the rest of the world if they were not willing to step in line and march accordingly.

(this is very brief and does not contain everything, but an overview, so please excuse me for any bits left out)

So, the communists have been setting us up for along time and now we find ourselves nearly totally at their disposal, meaning China.
Who or what is China representative of? The Dragon. 200 million in the army.

I'll let you work it out from there as you are probably better versed at the Book of Revelation than me. See also the one killing the other or something like that (I am rusty, sorry) Something about them working together then one gets shafted by the other.

Bless you ....><>

The dragon only represents China in secularism. In the bible the dragon is a name for Satan and it's also associated with a serpent or sea monster like the leviathan. The word dragon is used 12 times in Revelation.

The 200 million in Revelation 9 are associated with locust and scorpions. Both of them represent the Arab's and the Arab Middle-East. My page on Revelation 9 is a long one and will only comment briefly on the chapter.

Suicide bombers are mentioned in Revelation 9...

"And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; (Babylonians) and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone."

Even some the prophecy experts do a good job of misleading people. Some of their teachings are really bad. Some of the worse ones are globalism, i.e. a world dictator, a one world government or united world religion, and global mark of the beast. Neither are Rome, Catholicism, Europe, or the USA found in end-time prophecy.

I don't consider myself an expert, but I have done my homework on the subject.

Loyal
Greetings,

So far, the west is crippling itself and the rest of the world is following suit. Most of the hard work has already been done, through communist infiltration and pressure, and the standoff at some stage will between the communist and the islam sectors, perhaps after they have done a little more to disrupt the world and infiltrate all christian thinking and action... including the ability to show the love of God as we have been shown in His Son.

Bless you ....><>
The Chinese can field an army of 200,000,000 today if they wished and could activate millions more in a matter if days.... BTW The above video is junk....Figured out intellectually and without the Holy Spirits guidance

The Chinese can field an army of 200,000,000 today if they wished and could activate millions more in a matter if days.... BTW The above video is junk....Figured out intellectually and without the Holy Spirits guidance

Rev. 9 is loaded with terminology that needs to be understood. There are two woe's in Chapter 9. The first one ends on verse 12.

"And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power."

In V. 1-3 the abyss is opened and the locust released from the pit and are given power like scorpions have power.

LOCUST AND SCORPIONS

Two things are symbolic in V. 1-3 Scorpions and locust. Both of them have the Mid-East as their natural habitat, especially in Arabia. In Arabic the word "Arab" and "locust" sound similar. The locust represent the Arabs.

Speaking of the Arabs, Judges 6:5 say’s...
"For they came up with their cattle and their tents, and they came as grasshoppers for multitude; for both they and their camels were without number: and they entered into the land to destroy it."

In Judges 6:5 and 7:12 the Midianites and the Amalekites are likely related to the Ishmaelites. They are Arab tribes and are associated with grasshoppers or ‘LOCUST.’ Gesenius says that the Midianites are of an Arab nation, and the Amalekites are the descendants of Esau. In Genesis 37:25 the Midianites seem identified with the Ishmaelites. Strong's says Midian or Midianite' = "strife."

Nahum says about the Arabs... "Make thyself many as the locusts." Nah.3:5

This is why I associate the locust with the Arabs/Muslims.

The first woe ends at verse 12. The locust that emerge from the pit appear to be demons. I believe they torment Muslim jihadist.
Revelation 9:7 "And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men."

"Crowns like gold?" Crowns developed into TURBANS.

In the Old Testament crowns were a piece of cloth tied around the head with a piece of gold or precious stone placed in the middle. Common people couldn't afford the gold or precious stones and just used a piece of cloth. There is an Arabian proverb that says the Arabs should use turbans instead of diadems or 'crowns'.

"Revelation 9:8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions."
Faces of men? The most distinguishing features of a man's face as opposed to a woman's face is a beard. The most distinguishing feature of a woman's face is her hair. What do ISIS fighters look like? Nearly all of them have long hair and a beard. Dead or alive they look the same.

Teeth of lions? The lion is symbolic of the Arabs and Babylon. Teeth are symbolic of ferocity and to devour and consume.

I see no reason to associate this with an army from China.

A few notes about Muhammad and Islam...

Strong's says Abaddon is, "destruction and, the name of the angel-prince of the infernal regions, the minister of death and the author of havoc on the earth." About Apollyon he says, "the angel of the bottomless pit, the Destroyer." Destroyer happens to be one of Allah's 99 names. This fallen angel could be Lucifer or another fallen angel.

One of the finest Islamic scholars of the twentieth century, Abul A’la Mawdudi, wrote a book to introduce the
English-speaking world to Islam. His subtitle called Arabia, the center of Mohammed’s activities, the “Abyss of Darkness.” The phrase “bottomless pit” in the above passage is actually the word for “abyss” in Greek. This prominent scholar used the exact words of the Bible when describing the center of Mohammed’s activity.

Loyal
Rev. 9 is loaded with terminology that needs to be understood. There are two woe's in Chapter 9. The first one ends on verse 12.

"And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power."

In V. 1-3 the abyss is opened and the locust released from the pit and are given power like scorpions have power.

LOCUST AND SCORPIONS

Two things are symbolic in V. 1-3 Scorpions and locust. Both of them have the Mid-East as their natural habitat, especially in Arabia. In Arabic the word "Arab" and "locust" sound similar. The locust represent the Arabs.

Speaking of the Arabs, Judges 6:5 say’s...
"For they came up with their cattle and their tents, and they came as grasshoppers for multitude; for both they and their camels were without number: and they entered into the land to destroy it."

In Judges 6:5 and 7:12 the Midianites and the Amalekites are likely related to the Ishmaelites. They are Arab tribes and are associated with grasshoppers or ‘LOCUST.’ Gesenius says that the Midianites are of an Arab nation, and the Amalekites are the descendants of Esau. In Genesis 37:25 the Midianites seem identified with the Ishmaelites. Strong's says Midian or Midianite' = "strife."

Nahum says about the Arabs... "Make thyself many as the locusts." Nah.3:5

This is why I associate the locust with the Arabs/Muslims.

The first woe ends at verse 12. The locust that emerge from the pit appear to be demons. I believe they torment Muslim jihadist.
Revelation 9:7 "And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men."

"Crowns like gold?" Crowns developed into TURBANS.

In the Old Testament crowns were a piece of cloth tied around the head with a piece of gold or precious stone placed in the middle. Common people couldn't afford the gold or precious stones and just used a piece of cloth. There is an Arabian proverb that says the Arabs should use turbans instead of diadems or 'crowns'.

"Revelation 9:8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions."
Faces of men? The most distinguishing features of a man's face as opposed to a woman's face is a beard. The most distinguishing feature of a woman's face is her hair. What do ISIS fighters look like? Nearly all of them have long hair and a beard. Dead or alive they look the same.

Teeth of lions? The lion is symbolic of the Arabs and Babylon. Teeth are symbolic of ferocity and to devour and consume.

I see no reason to associate this with an army from China.

A few notes about Muhammad and Islam...

Strong's says Abaddon is, "destruction and, the name of the angel-prince of the infernal regions, the minister of death and the author of havoc on the earth." About Apollyon he says, "the angel of the bottomless pit, the Destroyer." Destroyer happens to be one of Allah's 99 names. This fallen angel could be Lucifer or another fallen angel.

One of the finest Islamic scholars of the twentieth century, Abul A’la Mawdudi, wrote a book to introduce the
English-speaking world to Islam. His subtitle called Arabia, the center of Mohammed’s activities, the “Abyss of Darkness.” The phrase “bottomless pit” in the above passage is actually the word for “abyss” in Greek. This prominent scholar used the exact words of the Bible when describing the center of Mohammed’s activity.

So you think the locusts that come up out of the smoke of the pit are Arabs? How did they get down into the pit so they could come out? Oh...and do Arabs have wings? I didn't know that.

He opened the abyss and locust came out. Now these locusts looked like horses outfitted for battle. On their heads were what looked like crowns of gold, and their faces were like human faces. 8 They had hair like women’s hair, and their teeth were like those of lions. 9 Their chests were like iron breastplates, and the sound their wings made was like the roar of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. 10 They had tails like those of scorpions, with stings; and in their tails was their power to hurt people for five months. 11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is “Abaddon” and in our language, “Destroyer.”

That's what they look like....I would call them criptids...Creatures made by Abbadon himself...Made? Ok. Genetically manipulated, gene spliced into these locust things.

We could go back and forth on this and never get anywhere if you can't see how figurative the locust are of the Arab's. Revelation is full of symbolism. The shapes of the locust are like horses unto battle with crowns like gold on their heads having the faces of men and hair like women? Put it all together and realize God is conveying this prophecy from a first century man with first century knowledge and terminology from what he sees in a vision.

Muhammad and his fellow Muslim's are in the pit. Maybe you didn't catch it but I also said the locust are demons. These demons torment the jihadist for 5 months. The locust represent demons who are on work release who torment the Arab's/Muslims.

If these locust are both demons and people, (or as you say 'cryptids') why would you say their horsemen come from China?

This is part of an un-copyright article...if you take the time to read it you may understand this much better.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Protestant scholars of the nineteenth century saw with amazing unanimity the rise and spread of Islam in this passage. Why? First consider where the locusts came from. They came from the “Abyss.” One of the finest Islamic scholars of the twentieth century, Abul A’la Mawdudi, wrote a book to introduce the English-speaking world to Islam. His subtitle called Arabia, the center of Mohammed’s activities, the “Abyss of Darkness.” The phrase “bottomless pit” in the above passage is actually the word for “abyss” in Greek. This prominent scholar used the exact words of the Bible when describing the center of Mohammed’s activity.
Why locusts? Because of the Arabs’ connection to the locust. The Ismaelites, forerunners of the modern Muslim, have as their national insignia a locust in the Bedoween romance “Antwar.” There is also a story of Mohammed that has locusts falling into his hands bearing the inscription “We are the Army of the Great God.” So here are two connections, but it doesn’t stop there.

Consider the appearance of the locusts:
The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. They had tails and stings like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months. They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon. (Rev 9:7-11)

The Arabs were widely renown for their skill with a horse; according to Adam Clarke it was as if the horse and the rider were one. The Muslim wore a yellow turban as a crown, according to the poem “Antwar.” As for the face and the hair, according to Scripture a man is not to shave his beard (Lev 19:27), and the long hair of a woman is her glory (1 Cor 11:15). Arabs of the day were described as having shoulder-length hair and beards. The teeth of the lion probably represented their ferocity in battle. The breastplate reminds us of the Koran’s statement that “God hath given you coats of mail.”

The tails and the stings of the scorpion were likely references to the Muslims’
ability to shoot backwards accurately while in full retreat. The power of their tails probably represented the poisonous doctrines of Islam that they were spreading to the world.

What of the other limitations placed on the army? They couldn’t harm vegetation. The Koran commands the Muslims to leave the vegetation in invaded territories alone. Muslim armies were also commanded to leave the monks in the monestaries alone and monestaries were not to be burned. These people, the Muslims thought, had God’s seal of protection on them. The Muslims were not allowed to kill the church, only torture it. That is, they couldn’t destroy the church, but they did set a series of calamities on it for five prophetic months.

Loyal
We could go back and forth on this and never get anywhere if you can't see how figurative the locust are of the Arab's. Revelation is full of symbolism. The shapes of the locust are like horses unto battle with crowns like gold on their heads having the faces of men and hair like women? Put it all together and realize God is conveying this prophecy from a first century man with first century knowledge and terminology from what he sees in a vision.

Muhammad and his fellow Muslim's are in the pit. Maybe you didn't catch it but I also said the locust are demons. These demons torment the jihadist for 5 months. The locust represent demons who are on work release who torment the Arab's/Muslims.

If these locust are both demons and people, (or as you say 'cryptids') why would you say their horsemen come from China?

This is part of an un-copyright article...if you take the time to read it you may understand this much better.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Protestant scholars of the nineteenth century saw with amazing unanimity the rise and spread of Islam in this passage. Why? First consider where the locusts came from. They came from the “Abyss.” One of the finest Islamic scholars of the twentieth century, Abul A’la Mawdudi, wrote a book to introduce the English-speaking world to Islam. His subtitle called Arabia, the center of Mohammed’s activities, the “Abyss of Darkness.” The phrase “bottomless pit” in the above passage is actually the word for “abyss” in Greek. This prominent scholar used the exact words of the Bible when describing the center of Mohammed’s activity.
Why locusts? Because of the Arabs’ connection to the locust. The Ismaelites, forerunners of the modern Muslim, have as their national insignia a locust in the Bedoween romance “Antwar.” There is also a story of Mohammed that has locusts falling into his hands bearing the inscription “We are the Army of the Great God.” So here are two connections, but it doesn’t stop there.

Consider the appearance of the locusts:
The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. They had tails and stings like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months. They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon. (Rev 9:7-11)

The Arabs were widely renown for their skill with a horse; according to Adam Clarke it was as if the horse and the rider were one. The Muslim wore a yellow turban as a crown, according to the poem “Antwar.” As for the face and the hair, according to Scripture a man is not to shave his beard (Lev 19:27), and the long hair of a woman is her glory (1 Cor 11:15). Arabs of the day were described as having shoulder-length hair and beards. The teeth of the lion probably represented their ferocity in battle. The breastplate reminds us of the Koran’s statement that “God hath given you coats of mail.”

The tails and the stings of the scorpion were likely references to the Muslims’
ability to shoot backwards accurately while in full retreat. The power of their tails probably represented the poisonous doctrines of Islam that they were spreading to the world.

What of the other limitations placed on the army? They couldn’t harm vegetation. The Koran commands the Muslims to leave the vegetation in invaded territories alone. Muslim armies were also commanded to leave the monks in the monestaries alone and monestaries were not to be burned. These people, the Muslims thought, had God’s seal of protection on them. The Muslims were not allowed to kill the church, only torture it. That is, they couldn’t destroy the church, but they did set a series of calamities on it for five prophetic months.
Well, of course you know that the bible is full of fact too...Not just symbolism but it also says things just the way they are, just the way they will be...I believe the book of Revelation is full of factual things as well as symbolic. To say the locust are the Arabs is akin to saying the Antichrist is the pope....Yet the bible does not say there is 'an antichrist' It uses the word 'antichrist' to indicate that one is 'against Christ' yet says nothing about a single man holding such a position.
At this particular point in time, Muslims are coming to Jesus by the thousands. Why? They are very sincere seekers of God...They are probably the most sincere people on the planet for seeking after God! Yes Many of them are sincerely deceived by that demonic religion but many many of them are coming out of there into the light of Gods love.
Listen my friend! One CANNOT study the Word of God intellectually! It must be done by the Spirit of the One who wrote this wonderful letter to you. He is your teacher, He is your councellor. He is your teacher. That wonderful computer between your ears is not capable of understanding the things of the Spirit.
John 16:13
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. The intellect is the natural man..

In the meanwhile, I love your enthusiasm for the Word....Just seek the Holy Spirit to be your teacher.