• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

What more has to happen for Jesus to come?

Active
My understanding is that many Christians have the misconception that they won't see any part of the reign of the anti-Christ. If so, what would be the point of his reign if he is against all things Jesus represents other than demonstrate something everyone at that point agrees with?

Active
My understanding is that many Christians have the misconception that they won't see any part of the reign of the anti-Christ. If so, what would be the point of his reign if he is against all things Jesus represents other than demonstrate something everyone at that point agrees with?
Antichrist is what hang Him on the cross. Jews, that did not, and do not believe that Christ was or is the Savior.
It isn't gonna come, but is already here; just like the Word says; and it is rising strong, in one accord.
And God's people continue to sit on their logs and do nothing, waiting to be "raptured" out of the tribulation.
Some do greatly error.
It is appointed for every man to die once. Scripture does not lie and makes the "rapture theory" a lie.
Yes one will be taken and one left; so who here knows their appointed time of physical death. Yes He will comes as a theif in the night. Amen

I believe a true follower knows their time is come; just like Jesus did. God doesn't lead His children blind folded.

Loyal
Another debate through the ages.

Eph 5:14 For this reason it says, "Awake, sleeper, And arise from the dead, And Christ will shine on you."
1 Thes 4:16 or the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

John 11:24; Martha *said to Him, "I know that he will rise again in the resurrection on the last day."
John 11:25; Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies,

John 5:28; Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
John 5:29; And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

2 Tim 2:18; men who have gone astray from the truth saying that the resurrection has already taken place, and they upset the faith of some.

Rev 20:13; And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds.

Matt 27:51 And behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth shook and the rocks were split.
Matt 27:52 The tombs were opened, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised;
Matt 27:53 and coming out of the tombs after His resurrection they entered the holy city and appeared to many.
Matt 27:54 Now the centurion, and those who were with him keeping guard over Jesus, when they saw the earthquake and the things that were happening, became very frightened and said, "Truly this was the Son of God!"

I've always wondered what happened to these "zombies". Did they stay alive and die a natural death later? Did they go back into their graves? Were they resurrected then and there?

1 Thes 4:13; But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope.
1 Thes 4:14; For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus.
1 Thes 4:15; For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep.
1 Thes 4:16; For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
1 Thes 4:17; Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.

John 3:13; "No one has ascended into heaven, but He who descended from heaven: the Son of Man.

Acts 2:29; "Brethren, I may confidently say to you regarding the patriarch David that he both died and was buried, and his tomb is with us to this day.
Acts 2:34; "For it was not David who ascended into heaven, but he himself says: 'THE LORD SAID TO MY LORD, "SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND,

I believe based on my understanding of the WORD is that absent from the body is present with God.
Meaning that yea dead saints are with God but however they have not yet received their incorruptible
bodies. So they will in a sense be resurrected to their new bodies and in a sense they are already resurrected
because they are with Jesus. So that is how I reconcile what seems to be conflicting scriptures.

Active
Antichrist is what hang Him on the cross. Jews, that did not, and do not believe that Christ was or is the Savior.
It isn't gonna come, but is already here; just like the Word says; and it is rising strong, in one accord.

True, as Scripture says that the Devil entered into Judas to initiate events which led to the crucifixion of Jesus. A number of Jews were looking for a militant minded messiah to free them from Roman rule. Jesus, teaching peace, love and brotherhood, did not fit that concept and was subsequently ignored.

And God's people continue to sit on their logs and do nothing, waiting to be "raptured" out of the tribulation.
Some do greatly error.

They err in that they ignore their prime directive of seeking the lost and gathering the harvest at every opportunity until the Master tells them to put down their tools and rest.

It is appointed for every man to die once. Scripture does not lie and makes the "rapture theory" a lie.
Yes one will be taken and one left; so who here knows their appointed time of physical death. Yes He will comes as a theif in the night. Amen

When Paul wrote the words describing the saints being caught up in the air, a number of disciples speculated even then it would happen in their lifetime.

I believe a true follower knows their time is come; just like Jesus did. God doesn't lead His children blind folded.

True. One can follow blindly and be well meaning, but not paying attention to the signs on the trail creates confusion, frustration, and ultimately failure if not corrected.