• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

What more has to happen for Jesus to come?

There are a lot of christians saying Jesus will come very soon. This has been said for a couple hundred years. The Bible says no one knows but the Father when Jesus will return. Yet, there is truly so much new evidence and fulfillment of prophesy that it is clear HE IS RETURNING! There are some who say we will not go into the Tribulation. Is it not better to be prepared to go through the Tribulation, than to be totally unprepared. If we christians are not prepared to possibly be in or go through the Tribulation . . . could this not hurt people who are not prepared? Could this possible false assurance not also contribute to the "GREAT FALLING AWAY"?

I think it could take place any time now?
But the great tribulation is GOD wrath on the ungodly ! It not for His family and household ! There No way to prepare for it !

The only thing we can ever do in life , is to trust in our LORD ! Life and death [leaving this body] is not the problem 1 The problem is Only where we go !
We all must leave these bodies at some time !

There is much confusion on the subject of when the so called rapture event is going to be.

But here is the Truth:

Know that there is only one rapture (resurrection of the dead and after those who are alive at that time) and it is immediately after the dead (those who are asleep) rise first at the second coming of Christ which is AFTER the tribulation.

1 Thessalonians 4:
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

We need to endure until the end!

The rapture is after the tribulation and after the false prophet has arrived and will not happen until the LAST TRUMP which is at the end.

2 Thessalonians 2:
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Mark 13:
24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

Matthew 24:
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

(emphasis mine)

You see The Word says it.

We need not to listen to all those doomsday predictors prognosticators, date setters let our focus RATHER be on our Lord JESUS CHRIST The Word of God!

Let us be firm in the WORD and not follow after vain things that do not help us nor edify us in any way!

We must think ? Whyb would there be a Catching away [rapture ] ?

Because the wrath of God is Not toward His own children !

1Th_5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Rom_1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
THat is Not the Elect !

Rev_3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

We Meet HIM in the Air ! He not coming back at the rapture !
He just getting His Own out before His wrath comes upon this evil world !

We go Home New Jerusalem and then Return with Him to rule after His wrath has finished !

This is US Returning with our Lord from our Home ! New Jerusalem , too rule 1000 years under our LORD JESUS !

Jud_1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
1Th_4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
1Th 3:13 To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

Think about it ? If GOD would have mercy on a unsaved man , How much more will He for His Own family and household ?

Isa_57:1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.

And this Great Tribulation is Our Fathers Wrath on this evil World !

We ARE NOT even of this world , Why would He punish us as part of it ?

Joh_17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Joh_17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Our Home right Now is New Jerusalem , the Mother of us All who are Born of GOD !

Gal_4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

The Dead in christ are with Him Now ! Soon as we dump this body we go right too our Home New Jerudalem !

Joh 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
Joh 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Praise You LORD JESUS ! Your coming soon to get us !

1Th_4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Dear spirit1st,

you do not understand what i said is from The Word of GOD, it is The Truth.

100% certain and accurate:

There is only one rapture: and it is immediately after the dead rise first at the last trump which is at the second coming of Christ which is AFTER the tribulation.

is the Truth of the matter, receive it.

---

Now to some further explanation:

The rapture is at the same moment when the Lord Comes back, why? Look here:

1 Thessalonians 4:
16 For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air
: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

i will colour mark the events: RED = Second coming / GREEN = Rapture aka catching away, you see now it is at the last trump!

That there is only one rapture: and it is immediately after the dead rise first at the second coming of Christ which is AFTER the tribulation.

As there is not going to be a "secret rapture" in the air before/until the last trump and if there is one then we are talking about a major demonic deception with a giant fake spaceship coming over in the sky all over the world please know that this is of the devil, it is a evil satelite projection hologram and is not real! again i say: there is not going to be a rapture before the last trumpet sounds which is AFTER the tribulation.

You say well after the tribulation? INDEED:

Matthew 24:
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

People need to be sound in doctrine, as there is not going to be an easy escape. O but the devil (the antichrist leader fake jesus with fake new age gospel) will surely give you an easy way out surely he will say do not worry...... just take the mark of the beast just worship the image that is all loving and all wonderful new jesus leader join the crowd....

BUT IT IS DEATH!!!!

BE NOT DECEIVED!

2 Timothy 3:
12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

Listen now real carefully:

1 Corinthians 15:
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Thessalonians 4:
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air

AT THE SAME EVENT: Second Coming of Jesus and the rapture immediately afterwards: first the dead in Christ (v. 16) and then those which are alive (v.17)

Ok now you know that both is at about the same moment and that there is not a "secret" cathing away of The Lord's saints before the tribulation:

Matthew 24:

When??

Mark 13:
24 But in those days, !!!after that tribulation!!!, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

(emphasis mine)

TAKE HEED! Not to be deceived! Many have itching ears not following The LORD but only following themselves, and the world!

Now if you are still not convinced look here:

2 Thessalonians 2:
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto Him, (BOTH is at the Same event: first the dead in Christ and after those that are alive)
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Now here is a question:

Did you see with your own eyes the son of perdition yet ? Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. ?

NO

Did you see a falling away yet ?

NOW FIRST these things must happen! And ALSO the things described in Matthew 24, and Mark 13.

Now here is another question:

Did you see the sun darkened and the moon not giving light ?

NO

Did you see the stars fall from heaven ?

NO

Now back again to
Mark 13:
24 But in those days, !!!after that tribulation!!!, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,

AND THEN: FINALLY THE RAPTURE

1 Thessalonians 4:

Last edited:
Sorry ! your the one who does not understand! But that ok with me !

The dead are with HIM NOW! Those alive , rise ! It clear too me !

Luk_21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Worthy to escape WHAT?
After it all over ?
That make sense to you ?
Listen , We must be born -again ! It a Real Birth , just as profound as our first ! other wise we do not get the Spirit of truth !

but it is true , we can be born -Again and still see most all things Carnal ! So you could be one of the elect or not ? I cannot say !
And we Do not Have to agree ! We Can Only lve in the light we have ! That does not make Us more or less!

The Bond is JESUS CHRIST and His Cross !
I Do not expect all to see what i believe the Holy Ghost has revealed to me! I never count them less ! And i never count my self more !

We are All here to serve our Lord Jesus Christ and to be a blessing to all we can ?

But to be honest! It ALL spiritual discerned and OnLY the Spirit of Truth can Open our eyes to the Correct understanding !

Our flesh thinking will Not reveal much !

Everything is spiritual first , then we see the Results in the flesh !

God teaches Us Not to bring our Wrath on our children , Why Would HE do it too us ?
I love you man , and hope God will reveal All you need to know and Help You to accept it , in the Mighty name of my LORD JESUS CHRIST! Thank You LORD !

Rom_5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
That the Great Tribulation ! My Fathers wrath on those who have Refused His free Gift of eternal life !

I Do not know Everything , But the Holy Ghost alone has been teaching me since 1972 ! Still learning , i think we Never stop learning while in these weak dying flesh bodies ?

We all have tribulation while in the flesh . But We Do not get the Wrath of God Ever ! thank you LORD JESUS !
HE never pours out His wrath on Us !

Amen dear brother His wrath is not for us!

1 Thessalonians 5:
9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

i love you too !

sorry if i came off a bit harsh, i hope you will investigate my posts and pray about this matter diligently!

And Amen we must be born again!

John 3:3 & 7

And the answer to: Luke 21:36 - Worthy to escape - WHAT? is: the whole tribulation period mentioned by The Lord Jesus, found in Luke 21 verses 6 till 36!

God Bless you,
little brother dutch

Last edited:
Think about this.......
Could it be that we do not suffer the wrath of God but of Satan and the false church who will persecute the true church?

Think about this.......
Could it be that we do not suffer the wrath of God but of Satan and the false church who will persecute the true church?

The false Spirit who will persecute the true Spirit.
There is no ego in the true Spirit.

There is much confusion on the subject of when the so called rapture event is going to be.

But here is the Truth:

Know that there is only one rapture (resurrection of the dead and after those who are alive at that time) and it is immediately after the dead (those who are asleep) rise first at the second coming of Christ which is AFTER the tribulation.

1 Thessalonians 4:
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Right you are Dutch.

People, "The Clouds." this means his majesty. we are as one with him = caught up.
We are not going up in the clouds or he is not going to be standing up their on a cloud as some may think.
With Christ means to endure, it is not a one off, thing.

We All live in tribulation from the world Now! but it Not God wrath !
satan hates God Holy children ! he causes us problem now ! Much worse in other nations ! Many lose there lives and families and everything ! but it coming here also ?

We All live in tribulation from the world Now! but it Not God wrath !
satan hates God Holy children ! he causes us problem now ! Much worse in other nations ! Many lose there lives and families and everything ! but it coming here also ?

Yes dear brother spirit1st,

Indeed! Today and ongoing onwards: Acts 14:22 tribulation!

But the coming tribulation is going to be much worse then those that are already taking place now today but on a worldwide scale as we can read here:

Matthew 24:
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

It is going to be that severe!

Even brother betraying the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death!

God Bless you,
dutch

PS we need to endure to the end!

Mark 13:
13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

But here is the Truth:

So you think the people that have died are laying in a whole in the ground waiting for Christ to return?

Loyal
So you think the people that have died are laying in a whole in the ground waiting for Christ to return?

Another debate through the ages.

Eph 5:14 For this reason it says, "Awake, sleeper, And arise from the dead, And Christ will shine on you."
1 Thes 4:16 or the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

John 11:24; Martha *said to Him, "I know that he will rise again in the resurrection on the last day."
John 11:25; Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies,

John 5:28; Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
John 5:29; And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

2 Tim 2:18; men who have gone astray from the truth saying that the resurrection has already taken place, and they upset the faith of some.

Rev 20:13; And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds.

Matt 27:51 And behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth shook and the rocks were split.
Matt 27:52 The tombs were opened, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised;
Matt 27:53 and coming out of the tombs after His resurrection they entered the holy city and appeared to many.
Matt 27:54 Now the centurion, and those who were with him keeping guard over Jesus, when they saw the earthquake and the things that were happening, became very frightened and said, "Truly this was the Son of God!"

I've always wondered what happened to these "zombies". Did they stay alive and die a natural death later? Did they go back into their graves? Were they resurrected then and there?

1 Thes 4:13; But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope.
1 Thes 4:14; For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus.
1 Thes 4:15; For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep.
1 Thes 4:16; For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
1 Thes 4:17; Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.

John 3:13; "No one has ascended into heaven, but He who descended from heaven: the Son of Man.

Acts 2:29; "Brethren, I may confidently say to you regarding the patriarch David that he both died and was buried, and his tomb is with us to this day.
Acts 2:34; "For it was not David who ascended into heaven, but he himself says: 'THE LORD SAID TO MY LORD, "SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND,

Last edited:
B.A.C. the saints that got up with Jesus are the 144 thousand this was the first covenant . Look close in Rev.7 John said he seen 144 thousand Jews sealed and (After) that people from all nations people can't see that these was sealed to. Look close what John was saying people from all nation was sealed to . 144 Thousand (first covenant) great multitude no man could number all nations, kindreds, people, and tongues (second covenant) this covenant has Jews in it to to but now there is no different between Jew and gentile John was telling whom he seen sealed he didn't say just 144 thousand he said after he seen them sealed he also saw people from ever nation these was sealed to. The 144 thousand are the first fruits look at Rev.CH 14:3-4 these were redeemed from the earth from among men being the first fruits unto God.OK now look at 1cor.15:23 this is the order Christ, the first fruits, then those that belong to him at his coming.

my 2 cents

To answer the original question, "What more has to happen for Jesus to come?"

I do not know. But i think these things are clearly necessary=

-Temple in Jerusalem built, and daily sacrifices resumed.
-Israel agrees to 7 year peace treaty, and peace treaty is broken half way through
-2 witnesses preach for 3 and 1/2 years and get killed in front of a worldwide audience
-leader who signed peace treaty puts up an idol in the temple and stops the daily sacrifices
-200 milion army troops cross the dry river bed of the Euphrates marching towards Israel

Now.... as for the rapture. It makes sense to me that it will happen, and that it will happen either around the time of the signing of the peace treaty or around the time when the peace treaty is broken (it seems to me the real TRIBULATION will really only be the last 3 and 1/2 years after the peace treaty is broken). Here is why.... in 2 Thessalonians 2.. we have this scripture.. =

3 Let no one deceive or beguile you in any way, for that day will not come except the apostasy comes first [unless the predicted great falling away of those who have professed to be Christians has come], and the man of lawlessness (sin) is revealed, who is the son of doom (of perdition),
4 Who opposes and exalts himself so proudly and insolently against and over all that is called God or that is worshiped, [even to his actually] taking his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming that he himself is God.
5 Do you not recollect that when I was still with you, I told you these things?
6 And now you know what is restraining him [from being revealed at this time]; it is so that he may be manifested (revealed) in his own [appointed] time.
7 For the mystery of lawlessness (that hidden principle of rebellion against constituted authority) is already at work in the world, [but it is] restrained only until he who restrains is taken out of the way.
8 And then the lawless one (the antichrist) will be revealed and the Lord Jesus will slay him with the breath of His mouth and bring him to an end by His appearing at His coming.

Now let me quote "gotquestions" to explain why i think this indicates a rapture =

"The Holy Spirit of God is the only Person with sufficient (supernatural) power to do this restraining. How does He do it? Through Christians, He works in society to hold back the swelling tide of lawless living. At some point, though, He will be removed from the earth, allowing sin to have dominion over mankind. This can only happen when the Church—all true believers in Jesus Christ—is removed. This is because the Holy Spirit lives within each believer. When the church leaves the earth at the rapture, the Holy Spirit will be taken out of the way in the sense that His unique lawlessness-restraining ministry—through God's people— will be removed.

The removal of the Restrainer at the time of the rapture must obviously precede the “day of the Lord.” But as soon as individuals again start placing their faith in Christ during the tribulation, the Holy Spirit will again be “present” in the world. His ministry of restraining, though, seems limited to the time before the tribulation."

I dont have the answers to all these questions. But i can tell you some ideas I have heard that make sense.

"For believers, death is to be “away from the body and at home with the Lord” (2 Corinthians 5:6-8;Philippians 1:23). However, passages such as
2 Corinthians 5:6-8; and Philippians 1:23 describe believers being resurrected and given glorified bodies.If believers go to be with Christ immediately after death, what is the purpose of this resurrection? It seems that while the souls/spirits of believers go to be with Christ immediately after death, the physical body remains in the grave “sleeping.” At the resurrection of believers, the physical body is resurrected, glorified, and then reunited with the soul/spirit. This reunited and glorified body-soul-spirit will be the possession of believers for eternity in the new heavens and new earth."