• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The Two Witnesses? Dreams and Visions?

Has anyone had dreams of the 2 witnesses?

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loyal
I have not had dreams but have been shown (Through the Holy Spirit)who the Two Witnesses are. I was quite surprise to learn they are not who most suggest (scholars and all) like Elijah and Moses. But that was a personal revelation. I hope to see if I meet anyone else who may know and reveal in a post somewhere. I have shared who they are but some people get very upset.... I think because they did not see what I see in God's word. C'est la vie!
Some years ago i was looking for a person to share my life story with. Sure, talk to God all the time, but sometimes just need to talk with a human. You guys might think that sounds odd. But my life is nearly all Spiritual.

My mother suggested a minister she knew as a holy God fearing man. So i went to see him. He was retired, and living in assisted living home. He had some physical issues.

We sat down and i started telling him some of my experiences. Talking with Angels and so on. He stopped and asked. "What is wrong with me" So using the Gifts of the Spirit, i looked at him. Starting from his feet to his head, i told him all the problems he was having. This included very low blood pressure. And seeing a number of heart related issues. After i was done. He stated, you have no Gifts of the Spirit, because the doctors said only a quarter of my heart was working. "

You see he wanted only to hear what the doctors had said. He wasnt listening.

Ppl see what you see, but because thier inturpretation is different, many will only look for that same interpretation. And not really hear your words

Active
Lol good question. Personal Experience

Personal experience? Which translated means, I have to trust your experience. Which means I have to trust your interpretation of your experience. Which means, in other words, nothing.

All that you have said thus far just went down the toilet.

Quantrill

Loyal
Personal experience? Which translated means, I have to trust your experience. Which means I have to trust your interpretation of your experience. Which means, in other words, nothing.

All that you have said thus far just went down the toilet.

Quantrill
We are good then. God chooses those he wishes to hear what was said. This wont make sence to you, but those who understand, they do.

Loyal
I just don't know why god has given me scripture dreams. I mean I always beleived but when I witnessed them to non believers it's like oh Jesus nahh can't be cause the letter j wasn't invented until such and such. And the Jesus followers are like nah or just blow me off like I'm lying. But I swear to you brothers and sisters all my scripture dreams are mostly found in revelation and I dreamt of them me before I heard about them or red them literally all I knew was Jesus and he died so I can go to heaven and that there is a devil. I feel so rejected by everyone my own soon to be wife rejects the idea of god giving me dreams and she is a believer and goes to church faithfully.
Be at peace brother, dont fret because others dont believe or comprehend. Write your dreams in a journal and keep telling ppl of the dreams. They come from God.

Sincerely in Jesus, the Witness of the Most High God

Active
We are good then. God chooses those he wishes to hear what was said. This wont make sence to you, but those who understand, they do.

If you agree that all that you have said just went down the toilet...then yes, we are good.

Quantrill

The Witnesses will be known by a few, those they share with, but as for proclamation on a large scale, that would be correct.

It would be the same as Jesus. Few knew who he was, until John the Baptist told ppl to follow him.

As for sharing thier testimory, i highly doubt that will happen. But who knows, maybe to the Christians at that time.

You Sir are like a light switch. Lol the first text i had read, the Holy Spirit was clearly in your words. Then the next txt i read, the Holy Spirit was not in them. And in this txt its a little of both.

I can tell the difference.

Tell me, knowing what we do of Jesus. Was the prophet wrong when he said God will suddenly be in your mist.

Remember, Jesus was known by the wise men, Mary Elizabeth Simon and others

Bill,
One thing I do know is that the Holy Spirit leads to ALL TRUTH! Esp. in God’s Word.
I feel that maybe you should be testing those angels and this spirit that makes you feel so sure of your discernment.
I am not a ‘Sir’!

You said “As for sharing thier testimory, i highly doubt that will happen. But who knows, maybe to the Christians at that time.” Let the Holy Spirit teach you now...

“And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.” These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth.

When they finish their TESTIMONY,, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭11:3-4, 7‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
Revelation 11:3-4,7 And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.” These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before t When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. | New King James Version (NKJV) | Download The Bible App Now

They ‘witness’ to Jesus! Clothed in ‘sackcloth’ (mourning, suffering a lifetime)
‘Testimony’...they must share and complete it! And then and only then when they rise and are finally in heaven, will the ark of the covenant be seen!

How the Holy Spirit do now? Keep seeking!
Blessings!
Mariam

Loyal
TE="Quantrill, post: 320962, member: 34075"]If you agree that all that you have said just went down the toilet...then yes, we are good.

Quantrill[/QUOTE]
Nothing said ever goes down a toilet. The Lord doesnt work that way. But you didnt understand, like i said. It is ok. Be at peace, brother.

I
Bill,
One thing I do know is that the Holy Spirit leads to ALL TRUTH! Esp. in God’s Word.
I feel that maybe you should be testing those angels and this spirit that makes you feel so sure of your discernment.
I am not a ‘Sir’!

You said “As for sharing thier testimory, i highly doubt that will happen. But who knows, maybe to the Christians at that time.” Let the Holy Spirit teach you now...

“And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.” These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth.

When they finish their TESTIMONY,, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭11:3-4, 7‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
Revelation 11:3-4,7 And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.” These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before t When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. | New King James Version (NKJV) | Download The Bible App Now

They ‘witness’ to Jesus! Clothed in ‘sackcloth’ (mourning, suffering a lifetime)
‘Testimony’...they must share and complete it! And then and only then when they rise and are finally in heaven, will the ark of the covenant be seen!

How the Holy Spirit do now? Keep seeking!
Blessings!
Mariam
the testimony i was thinking of was how God first came to them.

Will You share with us your personal testimony.

But we here will be open to this testimony. When The Witnesses walk in Jerusalem, who will come to them asking "will you share with us" ,

But as i said, maybe the Christains at that time. Who knows.

Kai

Hello I'm not sure if I see the 2 witnesses but I do remember having a dream few years ago. I dreamed that I was in my room with all of my siblings sleeping and in the morning light there been 2 beings floating cross the windows. I had a feeling they had great power and I feared they could be the angles of death to humans and I feared for my life. I pretended that I was asleep but they noticed I was awake. They spoke to me but i do not remember their words for they were hidden from me. Few years later i seen a second dream of devastation on earth and ungodlyness and I seen 2 beings standing far away I knew they were the same beings I seen before and they were talking with each other and I did not hear their words but I had a feeling of the end times to come.

Loyal
@Kai -- regarding your second dream -- the dream of devastation on earth and ungodliness -- Scripture tells us that will happen and we can observe that in the here and now. Your bio says you're from Minnesota -- but do you come from another country originally?

Kai

@Kai -- regarding your second dream -- the dream of devastation on earth and ungodliness -- Scripture tells us that will happen and we can observe that in the here and now. Your bio says you're from Minnesota -- but do you come from another country originally?
Yes I do. My grammar isn't so great so I do apologize ahead of time. I was born in Ukraine. I moved to MN, USA in the beginning of 2001

Loyal
@Kai -- thanks for sharing. It isn't your grammar I'm concerned about. I Am wondering what belief system you'd been part of in Ukraine. And you've been here about 18 yrs. So, I'm curious as to what your religious background was in Ukraine.

Kai

@Kai -- thanks for sharing. It isn't your grammar I'm concerned about. I Am wondering what belief system you'd been part of in Ukraine. And you've been here about 18 yrs. So, I'm curious as to what your religious background was in Ukraine.

My religious background Is pentecostal

Loyal
@ Kai -- That explains a few things. I'm Baptist - have been all my life. My understanding is that Pentecostal people are generally more emotion-based than others. Maybe their psyche is more sensitive to visions , etc. Pastor's of those churches tend to 'work' their congregations into emotions / emotionalism that can, at times, lead to 'allowing'/ influencing what they are seeing/ hearing. And, of course, That would depend on the pastor leading the congregation. Such things as 'slaying of the spirit'. " Dancing in the aisle" sort of thing.

I'm very conservative in my worship and would not be comfortable in that type of service. Many years ago I Was in a Pentecostal service -- closest to where I lived at that time. I went to three different services to observe what was happening. Realized it wasn't for me and my 4 kids.

Staff Member
@ Kai -- That explains a few things. I'm Baptist - have been all my life. My understanding is that Pentecostal people are generally more emotion-based than others. Maybe their psyche is more sensitive to visions , etc. Pastor's of those churches tend to 'work' their congregations into emotions / emotionalism that can, at times, lead to 'allowing'/ influencing what they are seeing/ hearing. And, of course, That would depend on the pastor leading the congregation. Such things as 'slaying of the spirit'. " Dancing in the aisle" sort of thing.

I'm very conservative in my worship and would not be comfortable in that type of service. Many years ago I Was in a Pentecostal service -- closest to where I lived at that time. I went to three different services to observe what was happening. Realized it wasn't for me and my 4 kids.

Hello Sue,
So we don't get back into the Pentecostal, Emotionalism debate again. How about we just leave it at "there's a difference". Leaving it to each ones words comparing against Scripture the significance/accuracy on the subject of "Two Witnesses/Dreams/Visions".

For I've been Baptized both Baptist & Pentecostal, attending each for a few years, and though the differences can be palatable when one looks at the extremes. Some of the churches in each are probably closer than folks realize, much less willing to admit to. Especially as it pertains to Scriptural studies. :)

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Kai

Even if I am Pentecostal our church doesnt accept everything other Pentecostal worshippers do or how we practice it but it is true it is high on the emotional side and spiritual side as well. The one I am from is more of the older version of it not the new and modern styles. There are many things that we do not allow and watch out for what in modern times is allowed.

I have had multiple dreams of the two witnesses, in my dream they come to get me and my fiance, because we have work to do in Israel, what I remember of this dream is that we led Israelites out of Israel during an Invasion, the Lord led us into a desert area I have never seen, I've tried to research it but I cannot find it, it looked like a giant place, like a cavernous place built in a mountain wall where we took shelter, we were being hunted by many countries, what scared me was where was the protection I thought the United States had for Israel, it was later revealed to me that it was the beast nation in the bible which came out the water if I'm saying it correctly, I always thought it was a person but it was revealed to me by the two witnesses it was not, another part about that dream confuses me was there was a meteor or asteroid which had fallin from space and devastated the world, in my dream it said go to Kansas, I know nothing about that place, I've never been there, an entity told me in my dreams that after that meteor fell I would be told exactly where to go and what to do, after that I would return home to meet the two witnesses walking through my corn field behind my home, I have only told my mom and sister this because I didnt want to scare my fiance or make her think I'm crazy, something else weird that happened to me recently before these dreams started was I had mentioned to her not move from the home we are in because the lord told me to tell her to stand still, I didnt understand what that meant until Coronavirus, what scares me more is if my dreams that I'm having are coming to light, I am terrified towards what I've seen at the end of this year, it's so scary Corona wont mean anything, sorry about ranting I just wanted to share God Bless.

Staff Member
Hello @GODSPROPERTY77
Psalm 27 came to me shortly before and after reading your post.
No matter what may happen in our lives, our Father is there for us who believe in the Son Jesus Christ!

Welcome to Talk Jesus Brother.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Loyal
I have had multiple dreams of the two witnesses, in my dream they come to get me and my fiance, because we have work to do in Israel, what I remember of this dream is that we led Israelites out of Israel during an Invasion, the Lord led us into a desert area I have never seen, I've tried to research it but I cannot find it, it looked like a giant place, like a cavernous place built in a mountain wall where we took shelter, we were being hunted by many countries, what scared me was where was the protection I thought the United States had for Israel, it was later revealed to me that it was the beast nation in the bible which came out the water if I'm saying it correctly, I always thought it was a person but it was revealed to me by the two witnesses it was not, another part about that dream confuses me was there was a meteor or asteroid which had fallin from space and devastated the world, in my dream it said go to Kansas, I know nothing about that place, I've never been there, an entity told me in my dreams that after that meteor fell I would be told exactly where to go and what to do, after that I would return home to meet the two witnesses walking through my corn field behind my home, I have only told my mom and sister this because I didnt want to scare my fiance or make her think I'm crazy, something else weird that happened to me recently before these dreams started was I had mentioned to her not move from the home we are in because the lord told me to tell her to stand still, I didnt understand what that meant until Coronavirus, what scares me more is if my dreams that I'm having are coming to light, I am terrified towards what I've seen at the end of this year, it's so scary Corona wont mean anything, sorry about ranting I just wanted to share God Bless.
May God's peace and blessings fill you today

If you bear with me for a little bit I'm using voice to text. Don't be afraid of the Coronavirus it is of the Lord. The Lord sent it to the Earth . He sent it to remove the innocent .

There will be two other things that the Lord is sending I don't know what they are exactly , but only that they come from the Lord . And again they are also to remove the innocent .

I personally really enjoyed reading your dream and that's plural . I know that they are from the Lord as the Holy Spirit confirms in me that they are .

There are large Caverns in the northern part of Israel as big as a football stadium if not larger

The Beast that comes out of the sea is an idea , a thought it's also referred to as a sea change . I hope this helps you and understanding your dreams .

I can add one little detail that might help you understand your dreams better that both Witnesses will come from the USA .

Yours in Jesus name the servant of the most High God

Loyal
Greetings

I am a Christian, a follower of Christ, I am part of the ekklesia, the body of Christ, the one true Church. In fact if we are not born again from above, we are not part of the ekklesia, we will be left behind.

There are no denominations in the ekklesia, man put denominations into the church, but which church? The kuriakon or the ekklesia?

Every denomination says they follow Christ, every denomination thinks they are right with God, every denomination leans a certain way.

I am not into religion, but I am a born again follower of Jesus Christ.

Religion's worship dead God's I worship the one true living God. Jesus Christ is the head of the ekklesia, the head of the one true church, the saved are born again, spiritual stones, we are all across the globe. (No denomination)

Trust in the Lord and lean not on your own understanding, or denominations understanding.

Shalom

Status
Not open for further replies.