Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

The Two Witnesses? Dreams and Visions?

Discussion in 'Evidence & Prophecy' started by mymessagefrompaula, Apr 19, 2018.

?

Has anyone had dreams of the 2 witnesses?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
Random Thread
  1. In my long fast, once again i received a message that stated that there must be the 2 witnesses that would tell of things to come.

"And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” 4 They are “the two olive trees” and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.”[a] 5 If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies."

Has anyone had dreams or visions about the Two Witnesses?

2. #2 amadeus2, Apr 19, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    @mymessagefrompaula Welcome to the forum!
    I rarely participate in polls my friend, but in answer to your question, "no" I have not had such a dream or vision. But, God does not work with everyone in the same way, does He?

3. Not yet anyway. :)

4. Not lately no.

Sent from a mobile device
  5. What i can tell you of the Two Witnesses is this. They are like bookends. Bookends look exactly alike, yet they are opposites. And all that God is, is between them.

Sent from a mobile device