• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

The Two Witnesses? Dreams and Visions?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Has anyone had dreams of the 2 witnesses?

• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
I have not had dreams but have been shown (Through the Holy Spirit)who the Two Witnesses are. I was quite surprise to learn they are not who most suggest (scholars and all) like Elijah and Moses. But that was a personal revelation. I hope to see if I meet anyone else who may know and reveal in a post somewhere. I have shared who they are but some people get very upset....:skeptic: I think because they did not see what I see in God's word. C'est la vie!

I have not had dreams but have been shown (Through the Holy Spirit)who the Two Witnesses are. I was quite surprise to learn they are not who most suggest (scholars and all) like Elijah and Moses. But that was a personal revelation. I hope to see if I meet anyone else who may know and reveal in a post somewhere. I have shared who they are but some people get very upset....:skeptic: I think because they do not see what I see in God's word. C'est la vie!

What I have been shown and taught clearly is that the Two Witnesses are not anyone who has already proclaimed to be them. Nor will you ever hear them making such statements. These two have to share their Testimony, teach, witness and glorify God. The difference with these two is the power, miracles and wonders that come with them. But it will always be through the gifts of the Holy Spirit. And in visions, I always see them stay in God’s Word and be able to teach His Word like nobody can today. These two have walked and I feel are still walking through a wilderness until they come forward. Very humble individuals. Not needing titles such as “Prophets”, “Teachers”, “Apostles”, “Pastors”, “Priests”.

Also, just like John the Baptist came “in the power of Elijah”...these two come in the same power as those individuals that most are waiting to appear on stage...Moses, Elijah, Enoch, etc. At the end, the ONE power they all had in common was THE HOLY SPIRIT! Same Spirit in the Lord Jesus Christ. Even Jesus said that He was the root and offspring of ‘David’! So very clear throughout the whole Bible, God has always fullfilled His plan and will this way and he never changes Even up until the end.

When they come forward, I really feel that then God’s True Church, just like Pentacost and the church we see in the New Testament, will finally stand on Mt. Zion.

God Bless,
M

Active
Bill,
The entire book of Revelations is symbolic. It was never meant to be interpreted literally or on a time line. In the spiritual, with the Holy Spirit from God’s Kingdom...there is no time. I have always felt that has been our curse.

So when you mention Jerusalem and “the mountains falling on us”... immediately I received the words of Yahushua (Jesus) when He taught in Mathew 21...

“Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭21:21-22‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Why would He say that and WHY would it be connected to the mountains falling on people in Revelation because of the wrath of God?

Because TREES in the entire bible are Souls or a Man/Woman (Human).
From the very beginning until the very end. Read Psalm 1 for confirmation. God NEVER changes!

God also uses mountains and hills to describe principalities and tribulations. We see this in Mt. Carmel, Mt. Sion and Mt. Zion, etc.

And if you finally understand Rev. 21:17 then the Bible from the beginning to end make more sense!

‘And he measured the wall thereof, a hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, THAT IS, OF THE ANGEL.’

So...here we are...

They cry out to the mountains and rocks that they worshiped and followed ‘fallen angels (Man)...1st Creation in Genesis...

“FALL ON US and HIDE US from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!”

Cities also God has used as describing certain souls (Man/Woman) in the entire bible. In Revelations He even describes the Earthly Jerusalem as “Spiritualy Sodom and Gomorrah”...that is the truth of what He feels about it in His Kingdom.

So now.....meditate and pray and read and think. Who are the Two Witnesses???
It is ok my friend. Many things have been revealed to those God choses to recieve. The Witnesses are
Bill,
The entire book of Revelations is symbolic. It was never meant to be interpreted literally or on a time line. In the spiritual, with the Holy Spirit from God’s Kingdom...there is no time. I have always felt that has been our curse.

So when you mention Jerusalem and “the mountains falling on us”... immediately I received the words of Yahushua (Jesus) when He taught in Mathew 21...

“Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭21:21-22‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Why would He say that and WHY would it be connected to the mountains falling on people in Revelation because of the wrath of God?

Because TREES in the entire bible are Souls or a Man/Woman (Human).
From the very beginning until the very end. Read Psalm 1 for confirmation. God NEVER changes!

God also uses mountains and hills to describe principalities and tribulations. We see this in Mt. Carmel, Mt. Sion and Mt. Zion, etc.

And if you finally understand Rev. 21:17 then the Bible from the beginning to end make more sense!

‘And he measured the wall thereof, a hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, THAT IS, OF THE ANGEL.’

So...here we are...

They cry out to the mountains and rocks that they worshiped and followed ‘fallen angels (Man)...1st Creation in Genesis...

“FALL ON US and HIDE US from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!”

Cities also God has used as describing certain souls (Man/Woman) in the entire bible. In Revelations He even describes the Earthly Jerusalem as “Spiritualy Sodom and Gomorrah”...that is the truth of what He feels about it in His Kingdom.

So now.....meditate and pray and read and think. Who are the Two Witnesses???
My dear friend. In the writing you spoke where i was so impessed i saw the Holy Spirit iin those words. But in all this last articlle these words are your own thoughts. Im sorry friend but you should not try to interpret on your own.

In your previous writing you stated only the Witnesses could fully interpret. Why would attempt it then

Active
I have not had dreams but have been shown (Through the Holy Spirit)who the Two Witnesses are. I was quite surprise to learn they are not who most suggest (scholars and all) like Elijah and Moses. But that was a personal revelation. I hope to see if I meet anyone else who may know and reveal in a post somewhere. I have shared who they are but some people get very upset....:skeptic: I think because they did not see what I see in God's word. C'est la vie!
The Two Witnesses were born by mothers and grew up in families. They have friends that are close. They both possess a great love for God. And when the time came. God asked each, if they would be His Witness. Once accepting the struggle, they both walked in the Fire of God. They have grown in fairh and love, not really accepted by most.

They work eat and sleep, and God is ever with them. Thier gifts are endless (Gifts of the Holy Spirit)

Does this help you

Active
The Two Witnesses were born by mothers and grew up in families. They have friends that are close. They both possess a great love for God. And when the time came. God asked each, if they would be His Witness. Once accepting the struggle, they both walked in the Fire of God. They have grown in fairh and love, not really accepted by most.

They work eat and sleep, and God is ever with them. Thier gifts are endless (Gifts of the Holy Spirit)

Does this help you
What do you base 'God asked each if they would be His Witness' on?

Quantrill

Active
What I have been shown and taught clearly is that the Two Witnesses are not anyone who has already proclaimed to be them. Nor will you ever hear them making such statements. These two have to share their Testimony, teach, witness and glorify God. The difference with these two is the power, miracles and wonders that come with them. But it will always be through the gifts of the Holy Spirit. And in visions, I always see them stay in God’s Word and be able to teach His Word like nobody can today. These two have walked and I feel are still walking through a wilderness until they come forward. Very humble individuals. Not needing titles such as “Prophets”, “Teachers”, “Apostles”, “Pastors”, “Priests”.

Also, just like John the Baptist came “in the power of Elijah”...these two come in the same power as those individuals that most are waiting to appear on stage...Moses, Elijah, Enoch, etc. At the end, the ONE power they all had in common was THE HOLY SPIRIT! Same Spirit in the Lord Jesus Christ. Even Jesus said that He was the root and offspring of ‘David’! So very clear throughout the whole Bible, God has always fullfilled His plan and will this way and he never changes Even up until the end.

When they come forward, I really feel that then God’s True Church, just like Pentacost and the church we see in the New Testament, will finally stand on Mt. Zion.

God Bless,
M
The Witnesses will be known by a few, those they share with, but as for proclamation on a large scale, that would be correct.

It would be the same as Jesus. Few knew who he was, until John the Baptist told ppl to follow him.

As for sharing thier testimory, i highly doubt that will happen. But who knows, maybe to the Christians at that time.

You Sir are like a light switch. Lol the first text i had read, the Holy Spirit was clearly in your words. Then the next txt i read, the Holy Spirit was not in them. And in this txt its a little of both.

I can tell the difference.

Tell me, knowing what we do of Jesus. Was the prophet wrong when he said God will suddenly be in your mist.

Remember, Jesus was known by the wise men, Mary Elizabeth Simon and others

Active
Some years ago i was looking for a person to share my life story with. Sure, talk to God all the time, but sometimes just need to talk with a human. You guys might think that sounds odd. But my life is nearly all Spiritual.

My mother suggested a minister she knew as a holy God fearing man. So i went to see him. He was retired, and living in assisted living home. He had some physical issues.

We sat down and i started telling him some of my experiences. Talking with Angels and so on. He stopped and asked. "What is wrong with me" So using the Gifts of the Spirit, i looked at him. Starting from his feet to his head, i told him all the problems he was having. This included very low blood pressure. And seeing a number of heart related issues. After i was done. He stated, you have no Gifts of the Spirit, because the doctors said only a quarter of my heart was working. "

You see he wanted only to hear what the doctors had said. He wasnt listening.

Ppl see what you see, but because thier inturpretation is different, many will only look for that same interpretation. And not really hear your words

Active
Lol good question. Personal Experience
Personal experience? Which translated means, I have to trust your experience. Which means I have to trust your interpretation of your experience. Which means, in other words, nothing.

All that you have said thus far just went down the toilet.

Quantrill

Active
Personal experience? Which translated means, I have to trust your experience. Which means I have to trust your interpretation of your experience. Which means, in other words, nothing.

All that you have said thus far just went down the toilet.

Quantrill
We are good then. God chooses those he wishes to hear what was said. This wont make sence to you, but those who understand, they do.

Active
I just don't know why god has given me scripture dreams. I mean I always beleived but when I witnessed them to non believers it's like oh Jesus nahh can't be cause the letter j wasn't invented until such and such. And the Jesus followers are like nah or just blow me off like I'm lying. But I swear to you brothers and sisters all my scripture dreams are mostly found in revelation and I dreamt of them me before I heard about them or red them literally all I knew was Jesus and he died so I can go to heaven and that there is a devil. I feel so rejected by everyone my own soon to be wife rejects the idea of god giving me dreams and she is a believer and goes to church faithfully.
Be at peace brother, dont fret because others dont believe or comprehend. Write your dreams in a journal and keep telling ppl of the dreams. They come from God.

Sincerely in Jesus, the Witness of the Most High God

Active
We are good then. God chooses those he wishes to hear what was said. This wont make sence to you, but those who understand, they do.
If you agree that all that you have said just went down the toilet...then yes, we are good.

Quantrill

The Witnesses will be known by a few, those they share with, but as for proclamation on a large scale, that would be correct.

It would be the same as Jesus. Few knew who he was, until John the Baptist told ppl to follow him.

As for sharing thier testimory, i highly doubt that will happen. But who knows, maybe to the Christians at that time.

You Sir are like a light switch. Lol the first text i had read, the Holy Spirit was clearly in your words. Then the next txt i read, the Holy Spirit was not in them. And in this txt its a little of both.

I can tell the difference.

Tell me, knowing what we do of Jesus. Was the prophet wrong when he said God will suddenly be in your mist.

Remember, Jesus was known by the wise men, Mary Elizabeth Simon and others

Bill,
One thing I do know is that the Holy Spirit leads to ALL TRUTH! Esp. in God’s Word.
I feel that maybe you should be testing those angels and this spirit that makes you feel so sure of your discernment.
I am not a ‘Sir’!

You said “As for sharing thier testimory, i highly doubt that will happen. But who knows, maybe to the Christians at that time.” Let the Holy Spirit teach you now...

“And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.” These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth.

When they finish their TESTIMONY,, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭11:3-4, 7‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
Revelation 11:3-4,7 And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.” These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before t When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. | New King James Version (NKJV) | Download The Bible App Now

They ‘witness’ to Jesus! Clothed in ‘sackcloth’ (mourning, suffering a lifetime)
‘Testimony’...they must share and complete it! And then and only then when they rise and are finally in heaven, will the ark of the covenant be seen!

How the Holy Spirit do now? Keep seeking!
Blessings!
Mariam

Active
TE="Quantrill, post: 320962, member: 34075"]If you agree that all that you have said just went down the toilet...then yes, we are good.

Quantrill[/QUOTE]
Nothing said ever goes down a toilet. The Lord doesnt work that way. But you didnt understand, like i said. It is ok. Be at peace, brother.

I
Bill,
One thing I do know is that the Holy Spirit leads to ALL TRUTH! Esp. in God’s Word.
I feel that maybe you should be testing those angels and this spirit that makes you feel so sure of your discernment.
I am not a ‘Sir’!

You said “As for sharing thier testimory, i highly doubt that will happen. But who knows, maybe to the Christians at that time.” Let the Holy Spirit teach you now...

“And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.” These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth.

When they finish their TESTIMONY,, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭11:3-4, 7‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
Revelation 11:3-4,7 And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.” These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before t When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. | New King James Version (NKJV) | Download The Bible App Now

They ‘witness’ to Jesus! Clothed in ‘sackcloth’ (mourning, suffering a lifetime)
‘Testimony’...they must share and complete it! And then and only then when they rise and are finally in heaven, will the ark of the covenant be seen!

How the Holy Spirit do now? Keep seeking!
Blessings!
Mariam
the testimony i was thinking of was how God first came to them.

Will You share with us your personal testimony.

But we here will be open to this testimony. When The Witnesses walk in Jerusalem, who will come to them asking "will you share with us" ,

But as i said, maybe the Christains at that time. Who knows.

Kai

Hello I'm not sure if I see the 2 witnesses but I do remember having a dream few years ago. I dreamed that I was in my room with all of my siblings sleeping and in the morning light there been 2 beings floating cross the windows. I had a feeling they had great power and I feared they could be the angles of death to humans and I feared for my life. I pretended that I was asleep but they noticed I was awake. They spoke to me but i do not remember their words for they were hidden from me. Few years later i seen a second dream of devastation on earth and ungodlyness and I seen 2 beings standing far away I knew they were the same beings I seen before and they were talking with each other and I did not hear their words but I had a feeling of the end times to come.

Active
Top Poster Of Month
@Kai -- regarding your second dream -- the dream of devastation on earth and ungodliness -- Scripture tells us that will happen and we can observe that in the here and now. Your bio says you're from Minnesota -- but do you come from another country originally?

Kai

@Kai -- regarding your second dream -- the dream of devastation on earth and ungodliness -- Scripture tells us that will happen and we can observe that in the here and now. Your bio says you're from Minnesota -- but do you come from another country originally?
Yes I do. My grammar isn't so great so I do apologize ahead of time. I was born in Ukraine. I moved to MN, USA in the beginning of 2001

Active
Top Poster Of Month
@Kai -- thanks for sharing. It isn't your grammar I'm concerned about. I Am wondering what belief system you'd been part of in Ukraine. And you've been here about 18 yrs. So, I'm curious as to what your religious background was in Ukraine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chad Sermons & Podcasts 0
B-A-C Bible Discussions 6
Jesus_is_LORD Bible Discussions 5