• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

No Repentance of Sins in Peter's Gospel

Active
Jesus did not say repent of your sins but just repent.
Jesus and his disciples started doing the baptism that John preached, which is to repent of your SINS
The problem here is you have to discern with Him what repenting from what that sin is and I am telling you it is to repent from unbelief by believing in Him is how we are saved.
The Jews repented of their SINS, they confessed sins, and we are told plainly what the sins were that they needed to repent of doing.

You keep trying saying to repent is to repent of not believing.

John's baptism exposes you for the false teaching you do.

Active
Jesus did not say repent of your sins but just repent. The problem here is you have to discern with Him what repenting from what that sin is and I am telling you it is to repent from unbelief by believing in Him is how we are saved.
Matthew 3

3 For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

4 And the same John had his raiment of camel's hair, and a leathern girdle about his loins; and his meat was locusts and wild honey.

5 Then went out to him Jerusalem, and all Judaea, and all the region round about Jordan,

6 And were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins.

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come

Active
Jesus did not say repent of your sins but just repent. The problem here is you have to discern with Him what repenting from what that sin is and I am telling you it is to repent from unbelief by believing in Him is how we are saved.
No such thing what you preach that just repent of unbelief.

Luke 24:47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Active
Don't you know why John was arrested and beheaded?

Active
What else can you repent of besides sin?

Luke 13:2; And Jesus said to them, "Do you suppose that these Galileans were greater sinners than all other Galileans because they suffered this fate?
Luke 13:3; "I tell you, no, but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.
Luke 13:4; "Or do you suppose that those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them were worse sinners than all the men who live in Jerusalem?
Luke 13:5; "I tell you, no, but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish."

In verse 4 Jesus is talking about sinners. In verse 5, He says you need to repent.
In continuing to read on we find that Jesus is talking about discipleship; not for salvation.

Luke 13:6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.
7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?
8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:
9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

John 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

There is a judgment coming on the House of God first 1 Peter 4:17 and those saved had better be abiding in Him & His words as His disciples bearing fruit thereof or else be cut off and left behind as they will get stripes as His servants but still His servants and thus still saved in Luke 12:40-49 but missing out on the rapture event as He warned the same later on in Luke 13:24-30 for being in iniquity still even if they kept maintaining going to church where they practice iniquity.

Luke 12:40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.
41 Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all?
42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?
43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.
45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;

46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.
47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.
49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

Luke 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.
30 And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last.

So hopefully you read all that to see what I believe Jesus was talking about and why the gospel presentation is simple for how we are saved by believing in Jesus Christ & His words, thus repenting from unbelief in God & His words.
Luke 17:3; "Be on your guard! If your brother sins, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.
Luke 17:4; "And if he sins against you seven times a day, and returns to you seven times, saying, 'I repent,' forgive him."

If someone sins.. well OK they need to repent.. if they do repent. They can be forgiven.
I agree but that has to deal with discipleship i.e. running that race or else a saved believer can become a castaway and not just lose the reward of crowns. Salvation is not lost, but the first inheritance is being partakers of the firstfruits.

1 Corinthians 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.
25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.
26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:
27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Hebrews 12:1
Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;
who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

In reading on, look at when and how stripes will come for those being left behind in Luke 12:46-48 and thus scourged by the Father for not being ready.

3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.
4 Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.
5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:

6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.

11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

So think of the rapture as when God excommunicates those the church failed to do in leading them to repentance when He leaves them behind to give to Satan for the destruction of the flesh as he will wage war on the saints..

1 Corinthians 5:4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Jesus is faithful to keep the souls of His unrepentant saints & former believers that gets left behind which is why we endure for the brethren in seeking their good of being vessels unto honor in the Lord.

2 Timothy 2:10 Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory. <--- that eternal glory being that vessel unto honor in His House
11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:
12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:
13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself

18 Who concerning the truth have erred
, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.
19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his
. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour,
sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

Luke 5:32; "I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance."
That is towards unbelievers and sinners for why He is calling them to repent from unbelief by believing in Him to be saved. Once saved, believers are to live a life of repentance daily in running that race by looking to the author & finisher of our faith to help us lay aside every weight & sin daily in bearing fruit as His disciples in walking in the light in fellowship with the Father & the Son. I hope in the Lord that you read all that.

Active
What Bible version are you using? Look at the KJV.

Matthew 21:32 For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.

So repenting from unbelief by believing is how we are saved as Jesus is the way the truth and the life thus believing Jesus, the way of righteousness is salvation.

Let us look at the parable of the prodigal son where the loyal son remained and did all the Father has asked but not the prodigal son as he had asked for his inheritance and spent it all on wild living. Now the prodigal son can never get that back, but in spite of the wild living, he is still son, whereas the loyal son for doing everything the Father had asked and still doing it, all that the Father has was his, which is to say it is not the same for the prodigal son even though he is home saved for he is still son.

So there is a cost to not running that race as that loss will be felt keenly enough for it is no small thing, but neither is the power of God in salvation for all those that believe even those that just believe in His name for they are saved; John 1:12-13 & John 6:40 That is why there are vessels unto dishonor in His House that did not do everything the Father has asked and so they are in iniquity for why they are denied by Him Titus 1:16 & Matthew 7:21-23 & Luke 13:24-30 and left behind at the pre great tribulation rapture event in being damned as vessels unto dishonor but still in His House, vessels of wood and earth, note verse 20 in 2 Timothy 2:19-21 a glorified terrestrial inheritance when they are resurrected after the great tribulation in serving the King of kings on earth Revelation 20:1-6
Maybe you should get a Bible translation in your English to help you understand, then after you understand the truth you can also use the KJV.

You must know that John's baptism is a baptism where people repent of their sins.

The prostitutes and tax collectors were entering before those who did not come and repent of their sins.

John the baptizer TELLS what the sins are.

John even calls some of the people VIPERS for coming to get baptized for the forgiveness of sins, BUT NOT REALLY GOING TO REPENT OF THEIR SINS.

Active
What else can you repent of besides sin?

Luke 13:2; And Jesus said to them, "Do you suppose that these Galileans were greater sinners than all other Galileans because they suffered this fate?
Luke 13:3; "I tell you, no, but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.
Luke 13:4; "Or do you suppose that those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them were worse sinners than all the men who live in Jerusalem?
Luke 13:5; "I tell you, no, but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish."

In verse 4 Jesus is talking about sinners. In verse 5, He says you need to repent.

Luke 17:3; "Be on your guard! If your brother sins, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.
Luke 17:4; "And if he sins against you seven times a day, and returns to you seven times, saying, 'I repent,' forgive him."

If someone sins.. well OK they need to repent.. if they do repent. They can be forgiven.

Luke 5:32; "I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance."
Isn't it strange how GodB4Us is changing God's words in order to hold to his false faith alone doctrine he believes?

GB4U claims the only sin we have to repent of is unbelief.

What false teacher coined that phrase to help entrap GB4U and make him a stubborn teacher of the falseness?

Active
Jesus and his disciples started doing the baptism that John preached, which is to repent of your SINS
That would be an assumption on your part for then they would be making disciples of John the Baptist's per his water baptism. There would be no differentiation of baptizing anyone in Jesus's name if it was really the same as John's.
The Jews repented of their SINS, they confessed sins, and we are told plainly what the sins were that they needed to repent of doing.

You keep trying saying to repent is to repent of not believing.

John's baptism exposes you for the false teaching you do.
I know you believe that, but Jesus will show you otherwise that John's baptism for repentance for the remission of sins is WAY DIFFERENT than believing in Jesus Christ now for how we get the remission of sins after His ascension since obviously, nobody was saved before His crucifixion, resurrection and ascension, but after His ascension because that was when His disciples were saved at Pentecost and every other believer after that.

Active
In continuing to read on we find that Jesus is talking about discipleship; not for salvation.

Luke 13:6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.
7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?
8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:
9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

John 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

There is a judgment coming on the House of God first 1 Peter 4:17 and those saved had better be abiding in Him & His words as His disciples bearing fruit thereof or else be cut off and left behind as they will get stripes as His servants but still His servants and thus still saved in Luke 12:40-49 but missing out on the rapture event as He warned the same later on in Luke 13:24-30 for being in iniquity still even if they kept maintaining going to church where they practice iniquity.

Luke 12:40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.
41 Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all?
42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?
43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.
45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;

46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.
47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.
49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

Luke 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.
30 And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last.

So hopefully you read all that to see what I believe Jesus was talking about and why the gospel presentation is simple for how we are saved by believing in Jesus Christ & His words, thus repenting from unbelief in God & His words.

I agree but that has to deal with discipleship i.e. running that race or else a saved believer can become a castaway and not just lose the reward of crowns. Salvation is not lost, but the first inheritance is being partakers of the firstfruits.

1 Corinthians 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.
25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.
26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:
27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Hebrews 12:1
Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;
who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

In reading on, look at when and how stripes will come for those being left behind in Luke 12:46-48 and thus scourged by the Father for not being ready.

3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.
4 Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.
5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:

6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.

11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

So think of the rapture as when God excommunicates those the church failed to do in leading them to repentance when He leaves them behind to give to Satan for the destruction of the flesh as he will wage war on the saints..

1 Corinthians 5:4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Jesus is faithful to keep the souls of His unrepentant saints & former believers that gets left behind which is why we endure for the brethren in seeking their good of being vessels unto honor in the Lord.

2 Timothy 2:10 Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory. <--- that eternal glory being that vessel unto honor in His House
11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:
12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:
13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself

18 Who concerning the truth have erred
, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.
19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his
. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour,
sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

That is towards unbelievers and sinners for why He is calling them to repent from unbelief by believing in Him to be saved. Once saved, believers are to live a life of repentance daily in running that race by looking to the author & finisher of our faith to help us lay aside every weight & sin daily in bearing fruit as His disciples in walking in the light in fellowship with the Father & the Son. I hope in the Lord that you read all that.
You are trapped and keep trying to change something else.
You are confronted with the obvious that we all have to repent of SINS and not just unbelief, and instead of being glad for being shown the truth you say no, no, it is just for disciples to confess sins.

Do you like doing this evil for Satan?

Active
Isn't it strange how GodB4Us is changing God's words in order to hold to his false faith alone doctrine he believes?

GB4U claims the only sin we have to repent of is unbelief.
Repenting from unbelief by believing in Him for salvation, but for discipleship, it is a life of repentance after salvation by looking to the author & finisher of our faith in helping us to lay aside every weight & sin daily. With Him in us is how we can run that race by faith in Jesus Christ.
What false teacher coined that phrase to help entrap GB4U and make him a stubborn teacher of the falseness?
None.

Active
That would be an assumption on your part for then they would be making disciples of John the Baptist's per his water baptism. There would be no differentiation of baptizing anyone in Jesus's name if it was really the same as John's.

I know you believe that, but Jesus will show you otherwise that John's baptism for repentance for the remission of sins is WAY DIFFERENT than believing in Jesus Christ now for how we get the remission of sins after His ascension since obviously, nobody was saved before His crucifixion, resurrection and ascension, but after His ascension because that was when His disciples were saved at Pentecost and every other believer after that.
I am giving it to you in writing and there is no exception.

John had people repent of their sins TO SAVE THEM FROM THE COMING WRATH.

The wrath is still coming, and you want to help yourself experience it.

THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST BEGINS WITH REPENTING OF SINS.

Active
Repenting from unbelief by believing in Him for salvation, but for discipleship, it is a life of repentance after salvation by looking to the author & finisher of our faith in helping us to lay aside every weight & sin daily. With Him in us is how we can run that race by faith in Jesus Christ.

None.
You speak untruths because I gave you Internet sites that say the same false thing from Calvinists and their ilk.

Anyone can check it out.

You are not telling the truth.

Anyone can put in the Google search bar: lay aside every weight & sin daily

You can see many sites of the false Calvin teachers.

In addition, you can put in the Google search bar: repent of unbelief

There are many false Calvin teachers and Lutherans and sects from them that teach that untruth.

Active
Matthew 3

3 For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

4 And the same John had his raiment of camel's hair, and a leathern girdle about his loins; and his meat was locusts and wild honey.

5 Then went out to him Jerusalem, and all Judaea, and all the region round about Jordan,

6 And were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins.

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come
That is what those who are disciples of John the Baptist's were doing per his water baptism.

Mark 1:4John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.

Luke 3:3And he came into all the country about Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins;

Now look at what Peter said in how we get the remission of sins now since Pentecost.

Acts 10:
43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
44 While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.

Active
That is what those who are disciples of John the Baptist's were doing per his water baptism.

Mark 1:4John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.

Luke 3:3And he came into all the country about Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins;

Now look at what Peter said in how we get the remission of sins now since Pentecost.

Acts 10:43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
44 While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.

Peter says the gospel message and speaks of JOHN'S BAPTISM OF REPENTANCE.

You are leaving out the truth and trying to change what God says.

The Gentiles Hear the Good News

Acts 10:34Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: 35But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him. 36The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all 37That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached;

Active
@GodB4Us

You make yourself an enemy of God's when you go against our repenting of sins to get saved.

We repent our sins to Jesus and he forgives those sins.

Acts 5:31 God exalted Him to His right hand as Prince and Savior, in order to grant repentance and forgiveness of sins to Israel.

Active
Peter says the gospel message and speaks of JOHN'S BAPTISM OF REPENTANCE.

You are leaving out the truth and trying to change what God says.

The Gentiles Hear the Good News

Acts 10:34Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: 35But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him. 36The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all 37That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached;
How can I change what God says through Peter as prophesied below in how any one receives the remission of sins by believing in Him which is not by John the Baptist's water baptism at all?? Glory goes to God in Christ Jesus.

Acts 10:43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

Active
How can I change what God says through Peter as prophesied below in how any one receives the remission of sins by believing in Him which is not by John the Baptist's water baptism at all?? Glory goes to God in Christ Jesus.
I showed you the scripture before that one, the it is in the passage about the message that saves, and I even showed you scripture that says the GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST begins with John's baptism of repentance. I even explained to you that after John was put in prison Jesus himself preached that SAME REPENT MESSAGE and HIS DISCIPLES WATER BAPTIZED PEOPLE!

Active
@GodB4Us

You make yourself an enemy of God's when you go against our repenting of sins to get saved.
So you saved yourself by repenting of sins in order to get saved?
We repent our sins to Jesus and he forgives those sins.
That is not all that He does because He can destroy the work of the devil in our lives so sin will no longer have dominion over us and that is also a hope in Jesus that sinners can come to Him for to be set free from sin.

John 8:30 As he spake these words, many believed on him.
31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. <---- Pay attention and read about how Jesus sets us free from sins.
35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
Acts 5:31 God exalted Him to His right hand as Prince and Savior, in order to grant repentance and forgiveness of sins to Israel.
For God to grant repentance. Think about that. It is God that turns ungodliness away from Jacob for how we can repent of our sins so sinners can come to Him with their sins to believe in Him that He will deliver them from their sins.

Active
I showed you the scripture before that one, the it is in the passage about the message that saves, and I even showed you scripture that says the GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST begins with John's baptism of repentance. I even explained to you that after John was put in prison Jesus himself preached that SAME REPENT MESSAGE and HIS DISCIPLES WATER BAPTIZED PEOPLE!
Problem here is you keep seeing repent from sins when it doesn't say that for how they got the remission of sins for the Jews but I say it is repenting from unbelief by believing in Him is how the Jews got that remission of sins because that is how the Gentiles did plainly enough as written. See?

Acts 10:43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins. <--- So far God is not opening your eyes.