Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Where to go to meet Christian men?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Kelli, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Here's a sample of what I send each day. I'm even able to get it into the prison to my lifer friend:

The Law is kept now & forever thru Christ’s Finished Work at Calvary
    Then Solomon assembled the Elders of Israel, and all the heads of the Tribes, the chief of the fathers of the Children of Israel, unto King Solomon in Jerusalem, that they might bring up the Ark of the Covenant of the LORD out of the city of David, which is Zion (I Ki. 8:1).
    The Temple is now finished! It seems that approximately a year, or maybe even a little more time, had elapsed between its completion and its dedication. This great event occurred in the Year of Jubilee, during the Feast of Tabernacles, in connection with the Great Day of Atonement. The Feast of the Dedication lasted for seven days, then came the Great Day of Atonement, and finally the seven days of the Feast of Tabernacles. Thus are the circumstances of the dedication harmonized with the Grace and the Glory of the future Kingdom which was then foreshadowed, and we speak of the coming Kingdom Age. (see my blog at pastortilly.wordpress.com for the balance of it)

2. Kelli Hello,
    Honest and best advice I could ever give you.........the very best place for you to meet a christian man is on your knees. If you want they very best and I mean His very best for you...........then seek Him and do not give in and wait.
    Take a cambel and choose for your self or get the best by seeking God with the attitude I am not going to do anything until I hear from you.
    God Bless
    Jim

Sent from a mobile device
  3. Who knows but God what God's will is for a person.
    Yes, pray about it. Actually, always pray for God's will for you and the power to carry it out.
    Yes, pray about it, be prepared for anything, and God will reveal what is best for you.