• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

What does believing in Jesus mean?

Active
You keep saying this over and over.
Why not educate everyone on what Jesus said to us and what Jesus said to some one else.

Blessings

Why, are you in need of the education? Or are you just interested in 'everyone'?

Do you agree with what I have said up to this point? If not, why ask such a question?

Quantrill

Staff Member
@Chad4Him
Dear Brother,
I give God all the Glory!
To everyone out there who thinks that Paul or whoever is equal to Jesus, read (Galatians 1:8). Paul even says if anything he teaches is different than what Jesus taught then throw it out.

Also, for everyone who thinks that the entire bible is the infallible word of God the please read (1 Corinthians 7:12 and 2 Corinthians 11:17). In both of these passages Paul says these thoughts are from him not God.

If people don't want to follow Jesus and walk as he did fine. But, don't condemn people who are actually trying to get his teachings out there.

One last thing, no one know's if they are saved are not. Jesus says, "those of you who make it to the end will be saved" (Mathew 24:13). But, I guess everyone wants to act like he didn't mean that either.

I hope this finds you all well. God bless.

Hello Spreading the Gospel,
Sigh. This is the very reason I posted what I did. You will not accept the Bible as being infallible!
Do you know what infallible means????

It means "It cannot fail"!!!!

Think on it, if Paul was anything but honest, Holy Spirit led Apostle would he have written what he did in the above verses you mentioned? Of course not!!! He understood that he was writing certain guidance that was personal opinion and not communicated by the Holy Spirit. He wanted to let them know the difference. Think on it. The Bible talks of liars, adulteries, murderers. Does this mean that those parts were acceptable to God? Of course not. The Bible shows both the good and the bad of humanity, and how God has interacted with us. Context!!!

This is why I pray for your understanding. Making an observation that you did concerning something that Paul clearly spoke was specific to what was in those verses, so that those he was writing to would know the difference leaves me amazed. Amazed, because you are so fixated to justify by your own reasoning that it can only be "The Words of Jesus", period! I won't go over again what I've previously posted. If you have read it, you would understand, the sincerity of my words, and not that you would change, but would take care of what you write, which diminishes what the Holy Spirit, and so what the Word of God wanted to communicate to us, for us to know and be guided by!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Last edited:
You're willing to argue as long as you carry the argument. As soon as you can't, then you say, you don't want to argue. Your position is lacking, and you can see it. Instead of ignoring it, you should attempt to see why you can't support it. You may find it is because you are in the wrong in what you are stating.

I believe you want to obey and serve Jesus. Just be sure you are obeying the commands that are directed to you. This is a good rule with other Scripture also.

Quantrill
@Chad4Him
Dear Brother,
I give God all the Glory!

Sigh. This is the very reason I posted what I did. You will not accept the Bible as being infallible!
Do you know what infallible means????

It means "It cannot fail"!!!!

Think on it, if Paul was anything but honest, Holy Spirit led Apostle would he have written what he did in the above verses you mentioned? Of course not!!! He understood that he was writing certain guidance that was personal opinion and not communicated by the Holy Spirit. He wanted to let them know the difference. Think on it. The Bible talks of liars, adulteries, murderers. Does this mean that those parts were acceptable to God? Of course not. The Bible shows both the good and the bad of humanity, and how God has interacted with us. Context!!!

This is why I pray for your understanding. Making an observation that you did concerning something that Paul clearly spoke was specific to what was in those verses, so that those he was writing to would know the difference leaves me amazed. Amazed, because you are so fixated to justify by your own reasoning that it can only be "The Words of Jesus", period! I won't go over again what I've previously posted. If you have read it, you would understand, the sincerity of my words, and not that you would change, but would take care of what you write, which diminishes what the Holy Spirit, and so what the Word of God wanted to communicate to us, for us to know and be guided by!

YBIC
Nick
<><
I wish you the best of luck in your journey to follow Christ. God bless.

Staff Member
I wish you the best of luck in your journey to follow Christ. God bless.

Thank-you, but I don't believe in luck, but I do believe in God's Grace. :)
May His will be done through you brother.

YBIC
Nick
<><

Thank-you, but I don't believe in luck, but I do believe in God's Grace. :smile:
May His will be done through you brother.

YBIC
Nick
<><
Thank you. I hope his will is done through all of us. That is the main part of us being here, is to do his will! God bless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Staff Member
Thank you. I hope his will is done through all of us. That is the main part of us being here, is to do his will! God bless.

Deleted the link to the video. Not a new one, and I can't ask the video the questions I've posed to you. :)

Well, Evangelizing without being able to answer certain questions asked of you, will make your task most difficult. Most difficult indeed.

Moderator/Member (Wearing the duel hat on this one)
Nick
<><