• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The Two Witnesses? Dreams and Visions?

Has anyone had dreams of the 2 witnesses?

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loyal
The Witness of 2 Witnesses by me:
+
3. All the churches together are like the Natural Rainbow from all the kids of Noe in 7 churches-colors-virtues. The sign of Natural Rainbow for stop the deluge (Genesis). Like Jesus say in The Gospel - "And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened" (Matthew 24.22)
+
10. All Humanity in Redemption Is Church for Unity (Like Light from 7 Colors of Natural Rainbow of Noe). Because Jesus say "All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven to men, but only the blashemy against Holy Ghost will not be forgiven... neither in this world, naither in the world to come" (Matthew 12.31-32). It is Pharisees in sin of hypocrisy who know what they do like the evil wine-growers. And Jesus have not 3 cheeks for to be crucified always without Judgement. Therefore any human person who is not against Holy Ghost: he, she "hear what the Spirit say to churches" even little beat. And have a true hope of salvation and forgiveness between 7 churches. The Church.
+
+
+
(completely on the previous page)
Well you don't have to worry I'm not going to bother reading the book as I told you before it needs to be condensed of it this isn't the book learning Club so much as it is to discuss Christian an understanding of different things.

But you're more than welcome to continue reciting your book I doubt that anybody will read it though

See, people, this "Bill" from generation of vipers. He produce a lot of poison against me and after he hide in pharisee's sarcophagus of false blessing like performer guru and bad vineyard grower and Judas Iscariot. Who betray all by words of blessing from Sodom of a perverted man and Egypt of pharisee's sarcophagus. Like a true citizen of Sodom and Egypt against 2 Witnesses like in the text of Revelation chapter 11. It's me author with other man from Ukraine - what you like or not of Witness from chapter 11.

And pharisees "Bills" try to cloth the Witness in sackcloth for people neglect It. Because he is from pharisees - satan-pharaon's overseers.

But in this forum i may not open my thread about. Because it is interdiction to buy and sell without 666 of pharisee's leaven of idols of they-self like Bill. 6 - because human created in day number 6. 666 - pharisee's false trinity of BILL-BILL-BILL. Buy and cell - multiply the talant of Redemption.

Well thank you for all those names you gave me may the Lord bless you lay on you
May the Lord Jesus bless you may his love fall upon you like sunshine on a beautiful day.

Well thank you for all those kind words you said. I think in your language it must be some type of curse button the language of Christianity it's a blessing because your curses and your negativity to me become a blessing through Jesus so I thank you
+
This false and perverted snake's pantomime: kissing betrays the son of man (and own students)
+
But Bill like in in "Game of thrones" is a man of winter night - own name always outside the Book of Lamb. But he like with own teacher satan what all go in the same state. Without Rainbow of 7 Churches over Humanity for Protect against her pharisiac antichrist. And without the rest of believers in last time "Who hear what Spirit say to Churches" - To All Humanity by 2 Witnesses right now (Sign of Jonas).

Bill use the technology of sect "Witnesses of Jehovah" (false) against Witness of 2 Witnesses.
He repeat bad accusations and psychologic pressing. And after when a person respond just - because we have only two cheeks for beating - he say "I'm reason, see me - i'm a just sectarian man with blessing". But in general is simply trolling. And in Christian aspect is mockery against any religion by this troll Bill.

Staff Member
Closing this for awhile.
This thread is not becoming fruitful.
Maybe moving away from it, with some time in meditation on His Word, and prayer might be helpful.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
\o/
<><

Staff Member
Reopening thread in the hope the time closed was fruitful in prayer and meditation upon His word for a greater understanding of this subject.
That it would be done with a willingness to sharing those thoughts/studies with brethren in a way that is uplifting to all.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
\o/
<><

Loyal
In my long fast, once again i received a message that stated that there must be the 2 witnesses that would tell of things to come.

"And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” 4 They are “the two olive trees” and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.”[a] 5 If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies."

Has anyone had dreams or visions about the Two Witnesses?
I had a series of visions , years ago . I saw two lampstands . On top of one had 4 candles , and ontop of the other were 3 candles . In my sight , the stand with 3 candles stood behind a vail .

The first vision showed all four candles were lit , on the first stand . Each candle represented a person .

The next vision , all the candles were burning , slowly , on the first stand . The secound stand , none were burning .

The next Vision , the 3rd candle was burning much faster , and the candles on the other lampstand were now lit . Yet still veiled .

In this vision the third candle was almost gone now . As i looked , i saw the wax from that one candle dripping onto the foot of the Lampstand . The wax became part of the Lampstand , and it turned the color of Gold .

After that i never saw the other candles again

The two witnesses are not two literal people...we must remember the book of Revelation is full of symbolic & figurative language.

Loyal
The two witnesses are not two literal people...we must remember the book of Revelation is full of symbolic & figurative language.
May the wisdom of Jesus be with us always

Certainly Revelations as symbols and images but there are people involved to. The hundred forty-four thousand Jews , the Antichrist , Jesus , and God's Two Witnesses.

Reason that we know that the Two Witnesses are real is by what it states in Revelations . These are the two Anointed ones .

God doesn't anoint things and ideas God anoints people

May the wisdom of Jesus be with us always

Certainly Revelations as symbols and images but there are people involved to. The hundred forty-four thousand Jews , the Antichrist , Jesus , and God's Two Witnesses.

Reason that we know that the Two Witnesses are real is by what it states in Revelations . These are the two Anointed ones .

God doesn't anoint things and ideas God anoints people
The 144,000 are not a literal 144k, neither are they literal bloodline Jews. It is speaking of the entirety of the elect, all true Christians, spiritual Israel. The 144k is not to be taken literally.

I suggest reading commentaries from some of the great theologians/bible expositors on the Bible Hub website for these verses. You can't just take the book of Revelation at face value. Like I said most of it is symbolic/figurative language.

Loyal
And Who is to determine what is literal and what is figurative. Oh, you're a 'spiritual' Israel person. In That case -- you could 'spiritualize' the entire Bible and have it say whatever You want it to say.

Why have falable human beings diagnose that which God has given to mankind. The Bible Is God's inspired Word given to us through the Holy Spirit.

Is the virgin birth of Jesus Christ Also figureative? Because biologically it wasn't possible. And the Old Testament account of Daniel and his friends being thrown into the fiery furnace and surviving unharmed. Actually Daniel wasn't with them. It Was his friends -- the 4th person with them was the Lord. Or an angel. But would That be considered figurative / symbolic as well?

Loyal
The 144,000 are not a literal 144k, neither are they literal bloodline Jews. It is speaking of the entirety of the elect, all true Christians, spiritual Israel. The 144k is not to be taken literally.

I suggest reading commentaries from some of the great theologians/bible expositors on the Bible Hub website for these verses. You can't just take the book of Revelation at face value. Like I said most of it is symbolic/figurative language.
I suggest not listening to the so called learned , as they dont know the mind of God .

Try listening to the Holy Spirit . Ask the Holy Spirit those questions .

People keep telling me , this guy says this , and that guy says that . Oh watch this video .

No thanks , i will stick to the movement of the Holy Spirit , and God's peace in my heart

Loyal
And Who is to determine what is literal and what is figurative. Oh, you're a 'spiritual' Israel person. In That case -- you could 'spiritualize' the entire Bible and have it say whatever You want it to say.

Why have falable human beings diagnose that which God has given to mankind. The Bible Is God's inspired Word given to us through the Holy Spirit.

Is the virgin birth of Jesus Christ Also figureative? Because biologically it wasn't possible. And the Old Testament account of Daniel and his friends being thrown into the fiery furnace and surviving unharmed. Actually Daniel wasn't with them. It Was his friends -- the 4th person with them was the Lord. Or an angel. But would That be considered figurative / symbolic as well?
You know what the Scriptures say of the end times . That many will come to deceive, even to decieve the elect .

This is where we have to stand with the Word . And the Word will refute all who try to decieve .

Like i said , God doesnt Anoint concepts or ideas . God only Anoints people . So when Rev states " these are the Anointed ones of God . " it is a direct indication , they are real people .

( btw , im agreeing with you Sue . Maybe we should mark this day on a calander . Lol )

Loyal
God only Anoints people

all saints are anoiited

1 John 2:27
But the anointing that you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that anyone should teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie—just as it has taught you, abide in him.

Loyal
Sanctification is similar to anointing and you can sanctify a building, it was told how in the old testament. I know they are different, but they are similar, not worth trying to find the differences for the most part.

Loyal
Sanctification is part of the process Of salvation. That which born again believers are doing Now. Becoming more and more Christ-like.

All born again believers are saints. We are left here on earth to reach Others with salvation. So share the Gospel unto salvation with whomever will listen.

We are in the New Testament -- Not the Old Testament.

Ya don't jump around the Bible and apply what you want to whenever you want to. Some things, yes, other things No.

Anointed is being set apart for a divine purpose. Just looked it up. Sometimes it is literally being anointed with oil. Healing the sick. Anointed by a congregation for a specific ministry.

And, yes, some things Are important to get clarified.

Loyal
Sanctification is part of the process Of salvation. That which born again believers are doing Now. Becoming more and more Christ-like.

All born again believers are saints. We are left here on earth to reach Others with salvation. So share the Gospel unto salvation with whomever will listen.

We are in the New Testament -- Not the Old Testament.

Ya don't jump around the Bible and apply what you want to whenever you want to. Some things, yes, other things No.

Anointed is being set apart for a divine purpose. Just looked it up. Sometimes it is literally being anointed with oil. Healing the sick. Anointed by a congregation for a specific ministry.

And, yes, some things Are important to get clarified.
God of the OT is still the same God in the NT. The only thing different is how we are redeemed in God's Eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.