• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

The Two Witnesses? Dreams and Visions?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:16)

Has anyone had dreams of the 2 witnesses?

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
Some standard moves by Brad of psychological pressing from guru-false husband of samaritain women from Samaria divided like church in Sardis of sects in Revelation of John. Peter apostle had power against Ananias and Sapphire (Acts) like 2 Witnesses too.

Active
2 Witnesses is the Pope martyr of 3th Secret of Virgin in Fatima in Portugal. And "white king of Russia (and France) Michael" (from orthodox prophecies)- because he use Orthodoxy (not "way off") and Catholicity for say the Will of Humble God to all.
+
Like John say "You Do us kings and priests".
+
And before John (own mission of angel Michael) in chapter 11 mesure the Temple of Live. And this Mesure Is Letters for 7 Churches - for all Humanity specially in last time. Is the sceptre of this king and pope. For all "who have ears for hear" and therefore are not in revolt of pharisiac beast antichrist against Holy Spirit Mother.
No . That is not what the Fire is . The Fire that comes from the mouths of the Witnesses is the Word of God .

We see this as the apostles Walk With Jesus on the road to Emmaus after the resurrection of Jesus.

As it is written , " wasnt it like a fire burning in us while He spoke the scriptures "

Active
You only beat me like my Teacher in sanhedrim without show nothing (by Gospel). By Holy John Mosch someone who do it is like maniac who search pregnant women. It is also the sin against Holy Spirit Mother. And fire from mouth delete your name from Book of Life of Lamb. The Witness.
Your problem with your translation or you're thinking is that you haven't researched it deeper you've only read the modern scripture and not much further than that and it's the same problem that many people make when they try to write books and so on because they are completely wrong on a number of levels it's because the people do not take the time to understand ancient Hebrew scripture

As I've stated a number of times in my writing here that God is not only the author but the one who has orchestrated the way the scripture is written .

This being said ancient Hebrew is very complex and it was written in such a manner that nearly every word has a focus that is unlike anything written anywhere else in the world. There are many parts of ancient Hebrew that cannot be translated correctly into the English-speaking Bibles we do not have the correct grammar or the words for such a translation .

However there are certain things that are very noticeable if you take time to study ancient Hebrew and that is the words themselves when it has to do with God has a masculine overtones. Meaning that if the word is used where God is speaking all the words have a masculinity to them. And when the Torah is talking about the Spirit of God, again it is very masculine in the way the words are written. These overtones are completely missed in the English language because our language is not set up to have more meaning in a single word than what is being said already.

So if you were a member of the Sanhedrin or the Pharisees you would have already known that God is male, so is the Spirit and so is the Messiah.

If you need something a little more understandable for not getting into Hebrew scripture, remember the words of Jesus " our God is One. "

Your problem with your translation or you're thinking is that you haven't researched it deeper you've only read the modern scripture and not much further than that and it's the same problem that many people make when they try to write books and so on because they are completely wrong on a number of levels it's because the people do not take the time to understand ancient Hebrew scripture

As I've stated a number of times in my writing here that God is not only the author but the one who has orchestrated the way the scripture is written .

This being said ancient Hebrew is very complex and it was written in such a manner that nearly every word has a focus that is unlike anything written anywhere else in the world. There are many parts of ancient Hebrew that cannot be translated correctly into the English-speaking Bibles we do not have the correct grammar or the words for such a translation .

However there are certain things that are very noticeable if you take time to study ancient Hebrew and that is the words themselves when it has to do with God has a masculine overtones. Meaning that if the word is used where God is speaking all the words have a masculinity to them. And when the Torah is talking about the Spirit of God, again it is very masculine in the way the words are written. These overtones are completely missed in the English language because our language is not set up to have more meaning in a single word than what is being said already.

So if you were a member of the Sanhedrin or the Pharisees you would have already known that God is male, so is the Spirit and so is the Messiah.

If you need something a little more understandable for not getting into Hebrew scripture, remember the words of Jesus " our God is One. "
+
You are completely wrong and know not the Fire who speak on all languages and Scripture like a sadducee. And Ancien Hebrew of language of Adam in Paradise you don't know too, else only like a pharisee's serpent who speak to my soul like to Eve for poison by pharisee's leaven 666.

Witness of 2 Witnesses (completely on the previous page)
+

12. Therefore:
+
++1. Ephesus - Jews
++2. Smyrna - Eastern Orthodoxy (like Greeks. Russians and Serbians)
++3. Pergamos - Catholics
++4. Thyatira - Reformation (Lutherans, Calvinists, in party Anglicans) - Traditional Protestantism
++5. Sardis - sectarian movements and Puritans (in party Anglicans too)
++6. Philadelphia - Oriental Orthodoxy (like Copts, Ethiopians, Armenians, Syrians)
++7. Laodicea - pagan Philosophy in general. Buddhism too. Even traditional Islam like antique monotheism in Greek philosophy and during some periods in Egypt and China. Pagan Wise men should find the way of star of Christmas.

+

For Protestant world in particular the Witness:
+
4. Church number 4 in Thyatira is Reformation (traditional Protestantism like Lutherans and Calvinists firstly) . It is not just a division or secte like the next church in Sardis. But in Thyatira they have reason to speak against problems like Nicolaitans in precedent church of Catholics in Pergamos. Even Luther said "I am just a donkey of Balaam" (Balaam of Pergamos - if a not good, not worthy Pope, Pontiff in Rome). This angel of Reformation (of Thyatira) is like the judge Samson. He get the wife Delilah from other people like missis "Freedom of this world". And it may be a help for Samson for to be strong and speak just anywhere like preaching. But also this Delilah in the obscure side (like Jezebel in the text of Revelation of John for Thyatira) may be a profound trap for Samson. Therefore in the centre of protestant culture is the statue of Liberty with different sides of interpretation (like for "jedis").
+
Historically and in practice in protestants societies and protestants cultures this Jezebel is free-mason lodge. Who fight against traditional Christianism like Jezebel false queen in fight against Naboth with own vineyard of holies fathers (1 King 21.1-16). Because the real freedom by Gospel is to be without sin, not slave of sins. Therefore is Virgin Mary Who Is the True and Real Queen of Freedom and Liberty (not just a queen of England too like in anglican faith).
+
Luther and Calvin influenced by this esoteric. Because Luther understood with error Paul apostle about faith like esoteric gift (in itself). Because the Love WHO IS. And faith have the origin in Love and exist not without the acts of Love (Paul and James together). Because Paul speak not against all acts but against pharisaic acts only, like Gospel too. Also the esoteric election of Christians by Calvin with error. Because all is in dialogue of Love like between Virgin Mary and God (and for Gabriel also) in mutual humility, reciprocal humility of God and human in Love.
+
Nevertheless here in Reformation - in Thyatira the problem of acts and faith have a central place of ideology. And with time by the good acts and bringing of the Cross in this place and sensibility: the first errors may by resolved. Also this churches like Lutherans and Calvinist Christians resolve the problems by experience and divide in itself not more (not like a tumor of sectes in the Body).
+
+

And Sardis of more sectarian Protestants:
+
5. Church number 5 in Sardis is sects and divided groups of Christians and others spiritualities in sects. They are not in communion with humanity. And the communion to Redeemer (of humanity) is not worthy with dignity. Therefore like say Paul apostle a lot is dead or seek (1 Corinthians 11.30). Like in Old Testament was state of Samaria without consecration of priests and in separation from the Temple of Jerusalem, but with Scripture of Law of Moses.
+
The sectarians gurus - false priests - false husbands of Samarian women. Women of Samaria talk with Jesus (Gospel of John 4.5-42)
+
Also like Jesus say "no one puts a piece of unshrunk cloth on an old garment, for the patch tears away from garment, and a worse tear is made." (Matthew 9.16). Because here in Sardis without the real sacraments of Church (of new men in Christ) they try just a find a justification in a commandment by letter or particular practice. Like "Jehovah", Saturday, baptism in water, languages, old ritual (in high anglican church). But it is not the true languages and Saturday and the rest. Anglicans also killed some cardinals and bishops reliables in history like Cain who stay not before God and here sacrifice, who say, but do not. And continual separation and division like tumor on body. Situation of Anathema.
+
Nevertheless here stay some good Samaritans in white (the puritans ask white too, but not all are it). Because the holly fathers say what the essence of any heresy is the false compassion to Jesus with Cross. But good Samaritains are not in falsa compassion by heart (even if formally repeat something false). The heart is pure and repeat not the error of Sardis in reality. Poison of gurus destroy not some good samaritans with real devotion for compassion to neighbor in all humanity in Redemption. Redemption for Adam and Eve with true shame for sin and not in shame for Cross.
+
Also Sapphira and Ananias was dead - Acts 5.1-11. But it not only Sardis but all false persons in 7 churches (like Jezebel and Nicolaitans and "false Jews").
+

The Witness of 2 Witnesses by me:
+
3. All the churches together are like the Natural Rainbow from all the kids of Noe in 7 churches-colors-virtues. The sign of Natural Rainbow for stop the deluge (Genesis). Like Jesus say in The Gospel - "And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened" (Matthew 24.22)
+
10. All Humanity in Redemption Is Church for Unity (Like Light from 7 Colors of Natural Rainbow of Noe). Because Jesus say "All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven to men, but only the blashemy against Holy Ghost will not be forgiven... neither in this world, naither in the world to come" (Matthew 12.31-32). It is Pharisees in sin of hypocrisy who know what they do like the evil wine-growers. And Jesus have not 3 cheeks for to be crucified always without Judgement. Therefore any human person who is not against Holy Ghost: he, she "hear what the Spirit say to churches" even little beat. And have a true hope of salvation and forgiveness between 7 churches. The Church.
+
+
+
(completely on the previous page)

Active
+
You are completely wrong and know not the Fire who speak on all languages and Scripture like a sadducee. And Ancien Hebrew of language of Adam in Paradise you don't know too, else only like a pharisee's serpent who speak to my soul like to Eve for poison by pharisee's leaven 666.
Well thank you for all those names you gave me may the Lord bless you lay on you
+
May the Lord Jesus bless you may his love fall upon you like sunshine on a beautiful day.

Well thank you for all those kind words you said. I think in your language it must be some type of curse button the language of Christianity it's a blessing because your curses and your negativity to me become a blessing through Jesus so I thank you

Active
The Witness of 2 Witnesses by me:
+
3. All the churches together are like the Natural Rainbow from all the kids of Noe in 7 churches-colors-virtues. The sign of Natural Rainbow for stop the deluge (Genesis). Like Jesus say in The Gospel - "And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened" (Matthew 24.22)
+
10. All Humanity in Redemption Is Church for Unity (Like Light from 7 Colors of Natural Rainbow of Noe). Because Jesus say "All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven to men, but only the blashemy against Holy Ghost will not be forgiven... neither in this world, naither in the world to come" (Matthew 12.31-32). It is Pharisees in sin of hypocrisy who know what they do like the evil wine-growers. And Jesus have not 3 cheeks for to be crucified always without Judgement. Therefore any human person who is not against Holy Ghost: he, she "hear what the Spirit say to churches" even little beat. And have a true hope of salvation and forgiveness between 7 churches. The Church.
+
+
+
(completely on the previous page)
Well you don't have to worry I'm not going to bother reading the book as I told you before it needs to be condensed of it this isn't the book learning Club so much as it is to discuss Christian an understanding of different things.

But you're more than welcome to continue reciting your book I doubt that anybody will read it though

See, people, this "Bill" from generation of vipers. He produce a lot of poison against me and after he hide in pharisee's sarcophagus of false blessing like performer guru and bad vineyard grower and Judas Iscariot. Who betray all by words of blessing from Sodom of a perverted man and Egypt of pharisee's sarcophagus. Like a true citizen of Sodom and Egypt against 2 Witnesses like in the text of Revelation chapter 11. It's me author with other man from Ukraine - what you like or not of Witness from chapter 11.

And pharisees "Bills" try to cloth the Witness in sackcloth for people neglect It. Because he is from pharisees - satan-pharaon's overseers.

But in this forum i may not open my thread about. Because it is interdiction to buy and sell without 666 of pharisee's leaven of idols of they-self like Bill. 6 - because human created in day number 6. 666 - pharisee's false trinity of BILL-BILL-BILL. Buy and cell - multiply the talant of Redemption.

Well thank you for all those names you gave me may the Lord bless you lay on you
May the Lord Jesus bless you may his love fall upon you like sunshine on a beautiful day.

Well thank you for all those kind words you said. I think in your language it must be some type of curse button the language of Christianity it's a blessing because your curses and your negativity to me become a blessing through Jesus so I thank you
+
This false and perverted snake's pantomime: kissing betrays the son of man (and own students)
+
But Bill like in in "Game of thrones" is a man of winter night - own name always outside the Book of Lamb. But he like with own teacher satan what all go in the same state. Without Rainbow of 7 Churches over Humanity for Protect against her pharisiac antichrist. And without the rest of believers in last time "Who hear what Spirit say to Churches" - To All Humanity by 2 Witnesses right now (Sign of Jonas).

Bill use the technology of sect "Witnesses of Jehovah" (false) against Witness of 2 Witnesses.
He repeat bad accusations and psychologic pressing. And after when a person respond just - because we have only two cheeks for beating - he say "I'm reason, see me - i'm a just sectarian man with blessing". But in general is simply trolling. And in Christian aspect is mockery against any religion by this troll Bill.

Staff Member
Closing this for awhile.
This thread is not becoming fruitful.
Maybe moving away from it, with some time in meditation on His Word, and prayer might be helpful.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
\o/
<><

Staff Member
Reopening thread in the hope the time closed was fruitful in prayer and meditation upon His word for a greater understanding of this subject.
That it would be done with a willingness to sharing those thoughts/studies with brethren in a way that is uplifting to all.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
\o/
<><