• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The Rapture

DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE RAPTURE?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you the one to say they are not Christians? You'll judge that? But yes, its happening.
Yes! If it is happening it is NOT Christ taking them. You did say abducted right?
Except that now even Christians, or professing Christians, are being abducted as well.. Personally, I believe it because the god is getting more powerful because of all the human sacrifice that is going on in our country and others.

Are you suggesting that these souls are being snatched up by Christ?

I'll consider my time here as an edifying one. If you are saying these people are being "snatched up " BEFORE the dead who have fallen asleep to the earth...before their bodies are resurrected:

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

The Coming of the Lord

13 But we do not want you to be( uninformed), brothers and sisters, about those who have died,so that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope. 14 For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have died. 15 For this we declare to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive, (who are left until the coming of the Lord), will by no means precede those who have (died.) 16 For the Lord himself, with a cry of command, with the archangel’s call and with the sound of (God’s trumpet,) will descend from heaven, and the (dead in Christ will rise first). 17 (Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up in the clouds together with them to meet the Lord in the air; and so we will be with the Lord forever). 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

BETTER LEARN TO READ THE SCRIPTURES Bendito , no one will precede those who have died. 5 For this we declare to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive, (who are left until the coming of the Lord), will by no means precede those who have (died.)

16 For the Lord himself, with a cry of command, with the archangel’s call and with the sound of (God’s trumpet,) will descend from heaven, and the (dead in Christ will rise FIRST). 17 (Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up in the clouds together with them to meet the Lord in the air; and so we will be with the Lord forever). 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

If you know of so called "Christians" snatched up before the dead have risen , then for sure they are not TRUE CHRISTIANS , they are a cult serving devils and that is who has abducted them! Sola Sciptura please. Ther is NO SUPPORT for this weird doctrine. If you are not saying they have been snatched up by Christ , then you are saying they have been abducted by devils. If abducted by devils then they are definitely NOT CHRISTIAN, at least not according to Christ.

Loyal
Yes! If it is happening it is NOT Christ taking them. You did say abducted right?

Are you suggesting that these souls are being snatched up by Christ?
Why would I suggest that? I'm saying that they are being abducted...I did not say who is doing the abducting.

Loyal
You did call them Christian, the abductees ?
Yes I did. I said Christian, or professing Christian. Christians too can come under attack...And I also mentioned that the enemy is getting more powerful because of all the human sacrifice in our country and elsewhere.

Loyal
Bendito -- the enemy has Always been powerful -- But God is More powerful. He , alone, is The Supreme Being.

We have lots more technology to work with and are just more aware of what has been going on -- the human sacrificing, etc. Because people are coming to This country with their voodoo , black majic, witches and whorelocks. All the stuff that people play around with at Halloween time -- 'we' think it's 'cool' but it's very real to the Church of Satan.

BTW-- I'm surprised that the mystery disappearances associated with the Bermuda Triangle haven't been brought up.

And, yes, there Are two separate events coming up in history -- the rapture And the 2nd coming.

Bendito -- the enemy has Always been powerful -- But God is More powerful. He , alone, is The Supreme Being.

We have lots more technology to work with and are just more aware of what has been going on -- the human sacrificing, etc. Because people are coming to This country with their voodoo , black majic, witches and whorelocks. All the stuff that people play around with at Halloween time -- 'we' think it's 'cool' but it's very real to the Church of Satan.

BTW-- I'm surprised that the mystery disappearances associated with the Bermuda Triangle haven't been brought up.

And, yes, there Are two separate events coming up in history -- the rapture And the 2nd coming.
Are you a superstitious person for thinking that the Bermuda Triangle is real?

Loyal
Are you a superstitious person for thinking that the Bermuda Triangle is real?
Victor The Bermuda Triangle, the Sargasso Sea, and the Japan Triangle, also called the Devils Sea are real. They're not superstition. Portals and 'stargates' are all over the planet that open to other dimensions, other places on Earth, other planets and other times....This is fact, not superstition. So. Am I superstitious? No.

Loyal
Bendito -- I was just googling some of those areas you mentioned. Those and others are pictured and named in an article -- so they are real. They are very strange looking places. All good breeding ground for legends to come from. Apparently the people who lived long ago were very intelligent people. This part of the world was inhabited later than other parts of the world. This planet started out fairly flat easily traveled. It's only the world-wide flood that turned everything up-side down -- created the mountain peaks and oceans, etc. People have questioned, well -- If the flood happened -- where did all the water go. Well -- as we can observe -- it's all still pretty much here. Oceans, seas, etc. underground caverns. We think that We are the smartest people ever lived. Well -- we need to think Again -- ancient Sumaria and other countries are called ancient for a Reason, because they Are. That one article went as far as to say that That part of the world has the most star gates. Some of that Is merely legend / folk lore. Some of those ancient people found stuff to smoke that , no doubt, gave them visions of stuff. Some of them were into devil worship. We know That because we are warned to Not mess around with evil spirits. The spirit world. Ouiji boards used to be fun to play with. But they are a 'gate-way' into the spirit world. So are fortune tellers. Some are goof-offs , but some are Very Real.

Now, the portals and star gates are another thing. Looked that up, too. There is an investigative journalist , Elizabeth Vegh, who's written several books about ancient star gates. She even claims that one of them is mentioned in Rev. 9 . Even convinced that the great Abyss is a star gate that leads to someplace not too pleasant. Of That she is correct. Maybe not the name 'star gate' but it Does lead to hell -- someplace not too pleasant.

Maybe simply reading God's Word -- He tells us the very same thing in Revelation. Lots of people don't like to read that book. Supposedly too much symbolism that really means nothing. Well -- to us, at this time in history, it Doesn't mean much. But it Is Still in the Bible and we are told To read it. It's as inspired as the rest of the Bible.

So -- Maybe -- instead of getting all wrapped up in all those oddities -- concentrate on sharing the Gospel unto Salvation with all who will listen.

Our salvation is dependent on the shed blood of Christ on the cross and His bodily resurrection. We Won't loose our salvation. The only Major change our bodies will go through is when - as believers - we are with Christ and receive our new glorified bodies.

Loyal
Bendito -- I was just googling some of those areas you mentioned. Those and others are pictured and named in an article -- so they are real. They are very strange looking places. All good breeding ground for legends to come from. Apparently the people who lived long ago were very intelligent people. This part of the world was inhabited later than other parts of the world. This planet started out fairly flat easily traveled. It's only the world-wide flood that turned everything up-side down -- created the mountain peaks and oceans, etc. People have questioned, well -- If the flood happened -- where did all the water go. Well -- as we can observe -- it's all still pretty much here. Oceans, seas, etc. underground caverns. We think that We are the smartest people ever lived. Well -- we need to think Again -- ancient Sumaria and other countries are called ancient for a Reason, because they Are. That one article went as far as to say that That part of the world has the most star gates. Some of that Is merely legend / folk lore. Some of those ancient people found stuff to smoke that , no doubt, gave them visions of stuff. Some of them were into devil worship. We know That because we are warned to Not mess around with evil spirits. The spirit world. Ouiji boards used to be fun to play with. But they are a 'gate-way' into the spirit world. So are fortune tellers. Some are goof-offs , but some are Very Real.

Now, the portals and star gates are another thing. Looked that up, too. There is an investigative journalist , Elizabeth Vegh, who's written several books about ancient star gates. She even claims that one of them is mentioned in Rev. 9 . Even convinced that the great Abyss is a star gate that leads to someplace not too pleasant. Of That she is correct. Maybe not the name 'star gate' but it Does lead to hell -- someplace not too pleasant.

Maybe simply reading God's Word -- He tells us the very same thing in Revelation. Lots of people don't like to read that book. Supposedly too much symbolism that really means nothing. Well -- to us, at this time in history, it Doesn't mean much. But it Is Still in the Bible and we are told To read it. It's as inspired as the rest of the Bible.

So -- Maybe -- instead of getting all wrapped up in all those oddities -- concentrate on sharing the Gospel unto Salvation with all who will listen.

Our salvation is dependent on the shed blood of Christ on the cross and His bodily resurrection. We Won't loose our salvation. The only Major change our bodies will go through is when - as believers - we are with Christ and receive our new glorified bodies.
I can agree with all you shared here Sue. Only, I do have a purpose for digging into this 'stuff'. It involves my work. And my work does involve sharing the Word.

Victor The Bermuda Triangle, the Sargasso Sea, and the Japan Triangle, also called the Devils Sea are real. They're not superstition. Portals and 'stargates' are all over the planet that open to other dimensions, other places on Earth, other planets and other times....This is fact, not superstition. So. Am I superstitious? No.

What reasonable evidence do we have? Are scientists involved in looking for "stargates",'portals" etc. If not why not?

Loyal
What reasonable evidence do we have? Are scientists involved in looking for "stargates",'portals" etc. If not why not?
You can look up Ben Rich for a start in your own research...This man was a part of what is called the Skunkworks. Super secret research and space development etc....One thing he says, and I believe it now, is that what you've seen on Startrek....been there and done that. Major governments have and do travel to other star systems...and so on. Dig in my friend....In this age of deception, the truth is out there.

Loyal
Bendito -- we Do have space ships that travel to other planets and we do have space stations. But to say that major governments / countries travel to other star systems -- I don't think so.

You've mentioned super secret research and space development. IF it is so super secret -- how is it that Any civilians have heard about it? Saying something is 'super secret' lends intrique to it.

One thing about sci-fi movies -- series -- is that they can do Anything they want to. Imagination has no limits.

And I Did just google Ben Rich -- and the Skunkworks. Interesting. He is a brilliant engineer whose contributions to the aerospace industry are said to be 'out of this world'.

His religious back ground is LDS -- Mormon.

Area 51 in Nevada --all those UFO's and ET's.

He Did develop the Stealth gather plane at Lockheed Martins.

A person can really get caught-up in the intrigue of UFO's -- I know I did way back in high school. I was taking a speech class and chose UFO's to do a speech on. Back then , Reader's Digest articles were there. So -- people Do / have seen and reported very strange phenomena in the skies. The fact that the government agencies Tried to find plausible explanations shows that there was Something being observed in the sky, Were 'they' from outer-space or military weaponry being developed?

But -- are 'we' trying to connect dots where there really are none To connect? And does all of 'this' affect our salvation and where we spend eternity?

And, I know that there's the speculations about 666 and computer chips and DNA changing us and all this other 'stuff' out there. And there's probably nothing Wrong with speculating about all of this. But Maybe putting a bit less emphasis on it would be a better thing.

And I know that the Star Trek series and movies Are fascinating. Voyager and DeepSpace 9 --all those varieties' of people from other galaxies -- make-up artists must Love it.

There Appears to be evidence of 'something' -- but we Have to be careful as to not get Too caught up in it. :)

Loyal
Bendito -- we Do have space ships that travel to other planets and we do have space stations. But to say that major governments / countries travel to other star systems -- I don't think so.

You've mentioned super secret research and space development. IF it is so super secret -- how is it that Any civilians have heard about it? Saying something is 'super secret' lends intrique to it.

One thing about sci-fi movies -- series -- is that they can do Anything they want to. Imagination has no limits.

And I Did just google Ben Rich -- and the Skunkworks. Interesting. He is a brilliant engineer whose contributions to the aerospace industry are said to be 'out of this world'.

His religious back ground is LDS -- Mormon.

Area 51 in Nevada --all those UFO's and ET's.

He Did develop the Stealth gather plane at Lockheed Martins.

A person can really get caught-up in the intrigue of UFO's -- I know I did way back in high school. I was taking a speech class and chose UFO's to do a speech on. Back then , Reader's Digest articles were there. So -- people Do / have seen and reported very strange phenomena in the skies. The fact that the government agencies Tried to find plausible explanations shows that there was Something being observed in the sky, Were 'they' from outer-space or military weaponry being developed?

But -- are 'we' trying to connect dots where there really are none To connect? And does all of 'this' affect our salvation and where we spend eternity?

And, I know that there's the speculations about 666 and computer chips and DNA changing us and all this other 'stuff' out there. And there's probably nothing Wrong with speculating about all of this. But Maybe putting a bit less emphasis on it would be a better thing.

And I know that the Star Trek series and movies Are fascinating. Voyager and DeepSpace 9 --all those varieties' of people from other galaxies -- make-up artists must Love it.

There Appears to be evidence of 'something' -- but we Have to be careful as to not get Too caught up in it. :smile:

Don't worry, my friend, I'm not caught up in it...Its a part of my work. Still, as much as I love my work, it's not my life, and nobody is obliged to believe what I share.

Loyal
You've commented a couple of times that it's 'part of your work' what do you mean by that. Do you write sci-fi?

Loyal
You've commented a couple of times that it's 'part of your work' what do you mean by that. Do you write sci-fi?
Star Trek and the like is what is called 'soft disclosure' If they show you something, its old hat to them.
So you're saying they have ships that go to other planets, You're talking about those little probes? They have starships!
Yes Sue What I write is classified as Christian Sci-fi but it's fact based..hence deep research.

Status
Not open for further replies.