The Rapture

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:15)

DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE RAPTURE?

• Total voters
I
While I know that nothing is impossible with God. However, I still have great diffiuculty in believing in the Rapture? The logistics of it make no sense and it is not clear in the Bible if such an event will ever trully happen!

The Rapture really has nothing to do with the Gospel of Salvation, through the shed blood of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

I know my belief or non-belef in the Rapture will not alter the truth about it.

Nevertheless I would still like to dicuss it with the forum

Alan
I never believed in rapture until one day in my dream the lord gave me a trance on how rapture will be. Trust me believers anyone who sees this will confirm that it really exist. I saw a lot of people crying and begging for forgiveness, while few were flying to the sky with very bright shiny starts on their arms and I was among the ones crying for forgiveness because I sinned against God.The entire city got demolished and turned upside. Mind you I wasn’t in Christ when I got this trance. I woke up and burst into tears asking God for forgiveness. This is how I became a follower of Christ

Loyal Member
Well -- for one thing Scripture says that those who Are left behind at the time of the rapture -- won't recognize it -- they will be given a delusion. Possibly you saw the series "Left Behind" -- That depicts the family of the pilot -- the wife and maybe one of their children Was taken up and the father, the pilot and one of their kids Was left behind -- and realized that his wife had been right all along. They became believers at that point. Well -- That is Not Scriptural. It Does give the wrong impression that everyone Will have a 'second' chance upon 'seeing' Rather than 'believing'.

A question for you -- have to accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior? The information you received in a 'trance' does not follow God's Word, The Holy Spirit is going to Agree with God's Word. Because the Holy Spirit is part of the Godhead. The Holy Spirit is the 'convictor' of our sins.

Loyal Member
While I know that nothing is impossible with God. However, I still have great diffiuculty in believing in the Rapture? The logistics of it make no sense and it is not clear in the Bible if such an event will ever trully happen!

The Rapture really has nothing to do with the Gospel of Salvation, through the shed blood of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

I know my belief or non-belef in the Rapture will not alter the truth about it.

Nevertheless I would still like to dicuss it with the forum

Alan
The only rapture im firm in is when christ returns in the end. The one many are stuck on, the one i call "the great escape" is false teaching

Loyal Member
The rapture -- Up-gathering of the Church -- is described in Thessalonians. The born-again believer is united with Christ as His promised Bride. That event takes place during the future 7 years of tribulation. During those years, God will be dealing with the non-believing Jews.

Those who have accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Savior -- the Gospel unto Salvation -- are the only ones who will be gathered up by Christ in the air to be with Him forever.