• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Talk Jesus Members working together! - Dark Path (a song and video)

Loyal

This is a project that @XenaMaria and I (@Jesus_is_LORD ) put together after responding to her request to
collaborate.

Did some long distance collaborating between Maryland and Florida, never met
in person but made it happen.

What do you think ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Staff Member
This is a project that @XenaMaria and I (@Jesus_is_LORD ) put together after responding to her request to
collaborate.

Greeting @Jesus_is_LORD & @XenaMaria

well done both of you!
Good message in your song.

Psalm 25:9 - “The meek will He guide in judgment: and the meek will He teach His way.”
Psalm 31:3 - “For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for Thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.
Psalm 32:8 - “I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with Mine eye.”
Psalm 48:14 - “For this God is our God for ever and ever: He will be our guide even unto death.”
Psalm 73:24 - “Thou shalt guide me with Thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.”
Psalm 78:52 - “But made His own people to go forth like sheep, and guided them in the wilderness like a flock.”
Psalm 78:72 - “So He fed them according to the integrity of His heart; and guided them by the skilfulness of His hands.”

John 8:12 - Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life

Bless you ....><>

"My Lord knows the way through the wilderness,
All I have to do is follow, strength for today is mine always
And all that I need for tomorrow.
My Lord knows the way through the wilderness
All I have to do is follow."
~Sidney E. Cox

Last edited: