• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Musician Partnership

Hi,
Im looking for anyone who may like to join me in creating christian music. We could do this by sharing online music files and recordings. I use Logic and have access to ProTools. I like to sing, write and compose digital melodies. If youre interested, please let me know. Lets make music that is based around God.

• Jesus_is_LORD-----I am extrememly interested! I tried replying back to your response and music uploads...but I am fairly new to this site and have navigation issues. You are talented! I believe we could collaborate and complement eachothers musical ideas..... the best part is that it will be done with love for our lord :smile:

Hi,
Im looking for anyone who may like to join me in creating christian music. We could do this by sharing online music files and recordings. I use Logic and have access to ProTools. I like to sing, write and compose digital melodies. If youre interested, please let me know. Lets make music that is based around God.
Yes me also using logic