• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Talk Jesus Members working together! - Dark Path (a song and video)

Active

This is a project that @XenaMaria and I (@Jesus_is_LORD ) put together after responding to her request to
collaborate.

Did some long distance collaborating between Maryland and Florida, never met
in person but made it happen.

What do you think ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Staff Member
This is a project that @XenaMaria and I (@Jesus_is_LORD ) put together after responding to her request to
collaborate.

Greeting @Jesus_is_LORD & @XenaMaria

well done both of you!
Good message in your song.

Psalm 25:9 - “The meek will He guide in judgment: and the meek will He teach His way.”
Psalm 31:3 - “For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for Thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.
Psalm 32:8 - “I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with Mine eye.”
Psalm 48:14 - “For this God is our God for ever and ever: He will be our guide even unto death.”
Psalm 73:24 - “Thou shalt guide me with Thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.”
Psalm 78:52 - “But made His own people to go forth like sheep, and guided them in the wilderness like a flock.”
Psalm 78:72 - “So He fed them according to the integrity of His heart; and guided them by the skilfulness of His hands.”

John 8:12 - Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life

Bless you ....><>

"My Lord knows the way through the wilderness,
All I have to do is follow, strength for today is mine always
And all that I need for tomorrow.
My Lord knows the way through the wilderness
All I have to do is follow."
~Sidney E. Cox

Last edited: