• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Seriously ill

Please pray for me as I am very ill and am not expected to live much longer.
Thank you

I come before you Father to ask comfort and peace for Sadeyes. She expects that her days on earth may be cut very short from now. In the time she has left here on earth, I pray that she snuggle in the warmth of Your loving arms, eagerly awaiting the time she will be able to see You face to face. I pray this in the name of our Lord Jesus, Amen.

Staff Member
Father, you love this sister so much and want her to ask You into her heart even in these last days she says she has. I pray that she will be able to know that You love her so much and long for her to accept You so that she will have everlasting life with You. We know that You do not want any to perish and go to hell. I pray that she will see the light and enjoy her days here on earth.

You are the great physician and healer and what is impossible with man is possible for You. I pray that Your will be done in this sister's life.
In Jesus' name amen

Lord shower her with your love. Fill her with peace and strength. Hold her close. Bless her dearly. May she feel your tender touch and deep, deep care. Your love for her is greater than anything we can comprehend. May she taste that love encompassing her all these days.

In Jesus name

Amen

Thank you for your prayers. I did feel a little better earlier today. However, the pain is once again acute and it is so hard to cope with. I am very scared.

Heavenly Father I ask you to minister to this lady today. I ask you to touch her body and raise her back to health and strength. Your word informs us that by your stripes we are healed (Isaiah ch 53) Take away these pains and raise her to health. Only you can do this and we look to you, in Jesus Name.

Dear Lord God and Lord Jesus Christ,

I pray that you would touch Sadeyes' life father. I pray that you have you will in her life Father. She has said that she is living her last days Lord.

I am not sure as to why this is her last days Lord, but if it possible Father, please renew her Father and strengthen her Lord to live many more years.

If it truly is time for her to come home to you Lord, I pray that she will be at peace; spiritually, physically, and mentally Lord.

I thank you for my sister dear Lord. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

Thank you for your timely prayer. I am in a lot of pain and can not sleep, so I decided to return to my computer and found your message.

The pain is very bad and I am struggling with it.

SadEyes: I have two suggestions:

#1 - Pray the Book of Psalms, especially Psalms 1 through 50.

#2 - If your computer has sound on it, find a Christian radio station that
streams praise and worship music on the internet. Praise and worship
are comforting in times of stress like yours.

I'll be praying for you.

SLE

Hello dear friend - I too have struggled for the past 14 months and I fully understand your pain and anguish.I am on a palliative pain control regimen and through the efforts of superb doctors and compassionate health workers I am doing well.Please feel free to pm me at any time.

Come Lord Jesus on this day and at this time. Help our sister.Remove all anxiety and put her mind at rest so her recovery will be all the quicker. Oh Jesus we trust in you to heal our sister.Show us your ancient power has never lost its healing touch.Amen.

Heavenly Father

We thank You for Your love towards us. Touch Your daughter Sadeyes and strengthen her God. Ease the pain she is feeling now. Whether in her body or emotionally Father.

Send Your Comforter, the Holy Spirit, so she can be at peace in You God. Take her in Your arms and show her Your great love.

We thank You for Your answer.

In Jesus Name
Amen

Thank you once again for your replies and you kind words. To be honest with you, I feel very ill and am in a lot of pain. The evenings and nights are always much worse than the daytime. When the pain is this bad, I find it so hard to cope.

Hello friend in Christ

I know your scared and i know the Lord can heal you.But if your saved you dont have to fear death.To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.I hope God's will in your life.

Staff Member
I think it would be good for you to write down some scriptures on healing now that you have Jesus in your heart.

We can pray healing scriptures when we need healing.

Isaiah 53.
4 Surely he took up our infirmities
and carried our sorrows,
yet we considered him stricken by God,
smitten by him, and afflicted.

5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

1 peter.2
18 Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh. 19 For it is commendable if a man bears up under the pain of unjust suffering because he is conscious of God. 20But how is it to your credit if you receive a beating for doing wrong and endure it? But if you suffer for doing good and you endure it, this is commendable before God. 21 To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps.
22 "He committed no sin,
and no deceit was found in his mouth."] 23 When they hurled their insults at him, he did not retaliate; when he suffered, he made no threats. Instead, he entrusted himself to him who judges justly. 24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed. 25For you were like sheep going astray, but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.
James 5
The Prayer of Faith
13Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise. 14Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. 15And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. 16Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

I pray that this will help you dear sister.

God bless :love: :rainbow: :rose:

Father, I praise you for our christian sister, Sadeyes. Lord I pray for your warm embrace, so that Sadeyes can be comforted by the Holy Spirit. Please remove any unnecessary pain that she's experiencing. Bless her with unwavering trust in Your will. Amen.

Thank you for your prayer Justin.

This is really odd because this is the second time when I have been in a lot of pain and I have logged on to find a message posted just minutes earlier.

The pain is severe at the moment and I had to get some more medication so I decided to get out of bed, get the medication and while I was downstairs, I decided to check my e-mails.

I feel very light headed as a result of the medication so I need to go back to bed.

Thank you.

Please pray for me as I am in a very bad way. The pain is now excruciating and I am very scared of dying.