• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Question for all please quick answer and no debate :)

Active
@JesusIs4Ma,

This is because sin cannot be imputed to the body of Christ or to any believer in the body of Christ. Every believer in the body of Christ is one with Christ.

Colossians 3:3
For you are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

The believer is dead to the mentality of sin in their body because of the oneness of Christ. The believer's body is the temple of the Holy Ghost; it cannot be sinful.

Christ has already forgiven the believer's sins. Christ died once and has forgiven us forever.

1 John 2:12
I write unto you, little children, because your sins "ARE" forgiven you for his name's sake.

A believer's sins are forgiven in the name sake of Jesus Christ. Because it's in Jesus' name and believers are in Jesus where there is no sin, it is an everlasting forgiveness.

1 John 3:6
Whosoever abides in Christ sins not: whosoever sins hath not seen him, neither known him.

This verse is not about believers habitually or practicing sin, but it about what is in Christ. Christ is the root of righteousness and anyone in Christ is righteous. Christ is the nourishment to every believer in Him and until the day of judgment no person in Christ will be cast out. No man can pluck themselves out of Christ hands, and Christ is not plucking any man out of His body until the day of judgment. A believer doesn't go in and out of Christ body as they will because they can't. If a believer does not abide in Christ, as scripture says, it means, if anyman does not abide in Christ's word.

You forget again 1 John 2:1-2 for why 1 John 1:9 exists for believers when they need Him to forgive them of their sins.

1 Corinthians 4:5
Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts:and then shall every man have praise of God.

You are to judge as to correct; see Matthew 18:15-17

You are not to judge as to condemn because this present time is not the time for it but to call believers and not just sinners to repentance. 2 Peter 3:3-14

For believers, it is for running that race to be received as vessels unto honor in His House. Those who do not look to Him for help in laying aside every weight & sin will find themselves left behind when the Bridegroom comes to be resurrected later on as vessels unto dishonor in His House. That is where the vessels unto dishonor comes from that are still in His House that even former believers are still saved, for why they are called to depart from iniquity too ( that means depart from sin too ) in 2 Timothy 2:18-21.

Do not reply until you clicked on those references and read those scriptures because you need to explain them away to maintain your position. Otherwise, this discussion remains at an impasse.

Active
@Curch On Streets,
Yeah in the beginning you would become conscious of sin because you have received this new life and you dont want to sin anymore but as you develop a more intimate relationship with God you will be more Jesus conscious there is nothing wrong with been aware of sin.

Scripture teaches, if the blood of bulls and goats could have taken away Israel's sins, they should not have had a consciousness of sin; because there is no sin in Christ. We know a man has a conscious of sin by the law. Paul said without the law sin was dead; he had not known sin but by the law. So when Jesus crucified the sins of the world, He also did away with the Judicial laws that judge a man for their sins and told the man they sinned. Through Christ believers are no longer under the law or conscious of sin. They are aware of their unfruitful works which are not fruitful works as sin develops fruit. Sin is not unfruitful.

Romans 3:19
Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Romans 3:20
Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight:for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Without the law there is no consciousness/knowledge of sin. If a person is under the law they sin. If not they should not have a consciousness of sin.

1 John 3:4
Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law:for sin is the transgression of thelaw.

James 2:9
But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

A believer is told by the law they sin. Nowhere is scripture does it teach that God or Jesus is imputing, concluding or telling a believer they sin.

Scriptures teach what the law could not do in taking away sin, Jesus came and did. Because Jesus took away sins, believers should not have a consciousness of sin. This is because we are dead to the law that condemned us and told us we sin. Plus Jesus acquitted believers of sin.

Active
@JesusIs4Me,
You forget again 1 John 2:1-2 for why 1 John 1:9 exists for believers when they need Him to forgive them of their sins.
You are to judge as to correct; see Matthew 18:15-17

You are not to judge as to condemn because this present time is not the time for it but to call believers and not just sinners to repentance. 2 Peter 3:3-14

For believers, it is for running that race to be received as vessels unto honor in His House. Those who do not look to Him for help in laying aside every weight & sin will find themselves left behind when the Bridegroom comes to be resurrected later on as vessels unto dishonor in His House. That is where the vessels unto dishonor comes from that are still in His House that even former believers are still saved, for why they are called to depart from iniquity too ( that means depart from sin too ) in 2 Timothy 2:18-21.

Do not reply until you clicked on those references and read those scriptures because you need to explain them away to maintain your position. Otherwise, this discussion remains at an impasse.

John is speaking to his mixed Jewish brothers. Some are saved and some are not saved. It would be better for you to ask me questions. We've discussed this and this is when I was really writing long posts which is fruitless in these discussions. So I think it's better to start becoming more specific. I'm going to start asking certain questions which will tell me if a person knows or not. Everytime I've done it in the past with certain people, they never answer the questions, so I already knew and know what I'm working with where they are concerned. But I continue communication because this is a spiritual exercise to me.

Loyal
But I continue communication because this is a spiritual exercise to me.

James 1:26
If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

Ephesians 4:29
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Proverbs 10:19
When words are many, transgression is not lacking, but whoever restrains his lips is prudent.

2 Timothy 2:24
And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil,

Proverbs 15:1
A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

Active
@Dave,
James 1:26
If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

Ephesians 4:29
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Proverbs 10:19
When words are many, transgression is not lacking, but whoever restrains his lips is prudent.

2 Timothy 2:24
And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil,

Proverbs 15:1
A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

Initially I almost got caught up with the evil attitudes on this forum, but God showed me, I learn in the fire. I felt the pressure of talking crazy, but because of my studies, I know who was and does tempt me to speak ghetto fabulous words and phrases instead of allowing God to strengthen me when folks are saying all types of degrading spiritual things they learned from the world as children. But I'm getting stronger so thank yaw and you have been a blessing. The longer a person is in the fire, my resistance and endurance to Satan's emotional pressure is strengthened. The word tribulation is defined as pressure.

Romans 5:3
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
Romans 5:4
And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
Romans 5:5
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

1 Peter 1:7
That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

Loyal
@JesusIs4Me,

John is speaking to his mixed Jewish brothers. Some are saved and some are not saved. It would be better for you to ask me questions. We've discussed this and this is when I was really writing long posts which is fruitless in these discussions. So I think it's better to start becoming more specific. I'm going to start asking certain questions which will tell me if a person knows or not. Everytime I've done it in the past with certain people, they never answer the questions, so I already knew and know what I'm working with where they are concerned. But I continue communication because this is a spiritual exercise to me.
Brother you are getting close to a self righteous spirit.

Active
@Wired4Fishen,
Brother you are getting close to a self righteous spirit.

Why you will not use scripture to show me where I'm wrong I'll never know. Words without foundation falls short every time. Opinions have no foundation at all when it comes to scripture. I just posted this verse.

Romans 3:4
...let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That you might be justified in your sayings, and might overcome when thou are judged.

Loyal
@Wired4Fishen,

Why you will not use scripture to show me where I'm wrong I'll never know. Words without foundation falls short every time. Opinions have no foundation at all when it comes to scripture. I just posted this verse.

Romans 3:4
...let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That you might be justified in your sayings, and might overcome when thou are judged.

Did you ever notice that scripture does not tell us to check a mans doctrine or intelligence but his Spirit.

Once Again, what are we to gain from scripture.
Wisdom and understanding.
When one quotes all their scriptures and do not have true understanding of those scriptures.

Why do I need to keep writing the same scripture over and over and over? Are we not still talking about the same scripture?

At one point one needs to gain a deeper understanding of the scriptures one is using to make a point.

Just grabbing scripture throughout the bible that seems to say what one wants it to and then claiming scripture speaks for them really does not prove anything when they are used incorrectly.

You have a habit of correcting every one who does not see it your way and then say things like you should feel blessed that I am correcting you and showing your error.

That is getting close to arrogance and a self righteous spirit.

You speak as if you are the only one who has the proper study and so forth. In truth that is simply putting yourself above others even if you won't see it.

It does not take scripture to see this brother.

I can not be any more clear then that.

With that said Brother,
Hoping you will calm down to a little bit more humble manner so we can fellowship like Brothers serving God.

Love in Christ
Wired

Active
@Wired4Fishen,
Did you ever notice that scripture does not tell us to check a mans doctrine or intelligence but his Spirit.

Once Again, what are we to gain from scripture.
Wisdom and understanding.
When one quotes all their scriptures and do not have true understanding of those scriptures.

Why do I need to keep writing the same scripture over and over and over? Are we not still talking about the same scripture?

At one point one needs to gain a deeper understanding of the scriptures one is using to make a point.

Just grabbing scripture throughout the bible that seems to say what one wants it to and then claiming scripture speaks for them really does not prove anything when they are used incorrectly.

You have a habit of correcting every one who does not see it your way and then say things like you should feel blessed that I am correcting you and showing your error.

That is getting close to arrogance and a self righteous spirit.

You speak as if you are the only one who has the proper study and so forth. In truth that is simply putting yourself above others even if you won't see it.

It does not take scripture to see this brother.

I can not be any more clear then that.

With that said Brother,
Hoping you will calm down to a little bit more humble manner so we can fellowship like Brothers serving God.

Love in Christ
Wired

What are you seeking to accomplish by posting your botherment and frustrations with me using scripture to make my points. Why don't you just pray about it and let God handles what is His. You are allowing yourself to be where you don't have to be. Why are you allowing yourself to go to war inside of yourself when you don't have to? Ignore my posts, you don't have to respond or read them. Seek peace in yourself and walk in the Spirit you'll be fine. Take care and Godbless,

Loyal
@Wired4Fishen,

What are you seeking to accomplish by posting your botherment and frustrations with me using scripture to make my points. Why don't you just pray about it and let God handles what is His. You are allowing yourself to be where you don't have to be. Why are you allowing yourself to go to war inside of yourself when you don't have to? Ignore my posts, you don't have to respond or read them. Seek peace in yourself and walk in the Spirit you'll be fine. Take care and Godbless,
Unbelievable

Staff Member
I acknowledge that Romans was written after Paul's conversion but in Romans chapter 7, he was talking about how he was BEFORE his conversion as being under the law for how that was like as a sinner.

Romans 7:1Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth? ....5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. 6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter....14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. 15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. 16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. 17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. 19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. 20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. 22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: 23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. 24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

So Paul was leading to the conclusion of how he was under the law for which he thanked Jesus Christ for delivering him from the body of death, but he still points out the state of man under the law in verse 25. From which he leads into the 8th chapter about those who do not follow Christ by the religious flesh as one under the law.

Romans 8:1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. 3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: 4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

I can hope in the Lord that He will help you to understand His words for what Paul was conveying about in how he was as Saul, under the law to how he is now, thanks to Jesus Christ.

Greetings, Grace and Peace,

The Apostle also explained that death reigned from Adam to Moses. see Romans 5:14

We understand that Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life see John 14:6

The Apostle also wrote,
"For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and Him crucified." 1Corinthians 2:2

But we see Jesus, Who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that He by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
Hebrews 2:9

And being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Philippians 2:8

from 1Timothy 3:15-16 ...
But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Bless you ....><>

Staff Member
The closer I get to God in my walk of faith, the MORE conscious of sin I become.

Do you people find this to be true in your walk?? YES OR NO

thanks

Greetings Dave,

Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Be not ye therefore partakers with them. Ephesians 5:6-7

But when anything is exposed by the light, it becomes visible, Ephesians 5:13 (ESV)

Children of Light
For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth; ) Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is. And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God. Ephesians 5:8-21

Bless you ....><>

Last edited:
Loyal
Greetings Dave,

Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Be not ye therefore partakers with them. Ephesians 5:6-7

But when anything is exposed by the light, it becomes visible, Ephesians 5:13 (ESV)

Children of Light
For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth; ) Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is. And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God. Ephesians 5:8-21

Bless you ....><>

its been a while good to see you brother hope all is well and God Bless

Staff Member
Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for He is faithful that promised; ) And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: Hebrews 10:23-24

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; Who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

For consider Him that endured such contradiction of sinners against Himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds. Hebrews 12:1-3

Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
Philippians 1:6

ז
This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.

ח
It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning: great is Thy faithfulness.

The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in Him.

ט
The LORD is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh Him.

It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.
Lamentations 3:21-26

Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting. Psalm 118:1

O give thanks unto the LORD; for He is good: for His mercy endureth for ever. Psalm 118:29

Bless you ....><>

Active
@JesusIs4Me,

Do you believe Jews without the Spirit of Christ in them, can call God Father? Romans 8:9

If not, then explain 1 John 1:3-7 when this is addressing believers walking in fellowship with the Father & the Son from those who say they are, but are walking in darkness. It is by abiding in Him, walking as He did in the light, is how the blood of Jesus cleanses us from all sins continually. John addressed those who were not walking in the light but in darkness as lying about having fellowship with Him. To abide in Him & His words is how to have fellowship with the Father & the Son. Those who profess Him and yet live in sin, and yet say they are not sinning, are walking in darkness. They are to see their need of Jesus in order to confess their sins to be forgiven of them and lean on Him to sin no more. It is a daily thing to do in running that race in laying aside every weight & sin.

Active
Greetings, Grace and Peace,

The Apostle also explained that death reigned from Adam to Moses. see Romans 5:14

We understand that Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life see John 14:6

The Apostle also wrote,
"For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and Him crucified." 1Corinthians 2:2

But we see Jesus, Who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that He by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
Hebrews 2:9

And being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Philippians 2:8

from 1Timothy 3:15-16 ...
But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Bless you ....><>

Thanks for sharing. It is good to see you again, Brother Bear.

Paul in Romans 7th chapter in sharing how it was for him under the law in pointing to his hope in Christ at the end in freeing him from that body of death he was in.. goes into the 8th chapter about not walking in the flesh to avoid condemnation. Some would take that first verse to mean there is no condemnation at all to any believer, but they overlook the stipulation of not walking in the flesh where there will be condemnation in becoming a vessel unto dishonor in His House when the Bridegroom comes.

So unless they look to Him for help to depart from iniquity and not just for forgiveness of sin before the Bridegroom comes, that "damnation" of being a castaway and a vessel unto dishonor in His House will be why there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth on those saints left behind, but God will resurrect them after the great tribulation and wipe the tears from their eyes to get past that loss of that firstfruits' inheritance and they shall serve the King of kings from all over the world in the millennium reign of Christ in raising up the coming generations.

You do see this comment, "as Christians we can never sin comfortably" as not being neutral? I don't believe Christians sin at all. I believe they commit unfruitful works, but not sin.

I know you are moderating to keep the peace, among other things, but for you to add, "never sin comfortably" is bias. You know I'm the only one with this view on this particular post. It would seem you could have left out, "as Christians we can never sin comfortably;" and only said. "There is powerful conviction regarding sin."
1 John 1.8 and Ro. 7.19 do not talk of unfruitful works. Sin is within us all. No one is exempt. It is a life long battle till the Lord takes us home.

Active
1 John 1.8 and Ro. 7.19 do not talk of unfruitful works. Sin is within us all. No one is exempt. It is a life long battle till the Lord takes us home.

I agree with emphasis on our hope in the Lord Jesus Christ in living that reconciled relationship with God.

The battle is the Lord ( 1 John 3:8 ) as I look to Him ( 1 John 3:3 ) to help me lay aside every weight ( provision for the flesh ) and sin in running that race ( Hebrews 12:1-2 ) as my confidence is in Him is in Him to finish His work in me ( Philippians 1:6 ) as all the fruits of righteousness are by Jesus Christ. ( Philippians 1:11 )

Active
@CitizenIreland,

First, let me ask you what your understanding of unfruitful works are? Until then...

Paul was being tempted by the devil in these times. Paul was still learning to perform in his fight.

Romans 7:18
For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but "how to perform that which is good I find not."

Isn't Paul saying he doesn't understand? "He finds not." what is Paul not finding? How to perform that which is good. Jesus had the complete understanding of "sin" and "unfruitful" works, Paul did not at this time. Paul was still finding himself and learning how to do what is right.

Romans 7:19
For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
Romans 7:20
Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

As far as sin dwelling in a person, it's not talking about sin dwelling in the heart of believers. Man's heart has been bought and paid for with a price. Jesus resides in the hearts of believers because it's the temple of the Holy Ghost. Paul is talking about the temptations he's feeling causing him to do things he does not desire to do. Believers do not fight against a "verb," sin, but we fight against a "noun" Satan. Satan is the tempter not sin. Now if you used some of the verses in context, they could be understood as sin/Satan.

Active
@CitizenIreland,

1 John 1:8
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

The reason we know that a believer can say "we have no sins," is because 1John 1:9 does away with the sins of the unbeliever (the sinner) when they confess their sins as 1John 1:9 teaches.

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to "cleanse us" from "ALL" unrighteousness.

Once a sinner is cleansed from their sins according to 1John 1:9 are they cleansed of "all" their sins? John was talking to unbelieving Jews, to bring them to this point of confessing their sin and believing in Christ. This is why John first started witnessing to these unbelievers because they didn't know. Believers do not go to other believers and witness to them about becoming saved that they may obtain Eternal Life. John said to these Jews, "we have seen it and bear witness and "show unto you" eternal life. This audience John was witnessing to did not "see" or "understand" eternal life, so John "showed" them by witnessing to them.

1 John 1:2
For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and "show" unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;
1 John 1:3
That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that you also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

You don't "declare" the message of "fellowship" and being saved "from sin" to an already saved believer. You don't assume people do not have fellowship with the Father and the Son and on your assumptions just start witnessing to them about eternal life. You first ask them do they know Jesus Christ.

1 John 1:5
This then is the message which we have heard of him, and "declare" unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

This message is given to those that are unbelievers; you tell unbelievers about the light just as Jesus did. John knows because he was with Jesus when He did it.

John 8:12
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world:he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

John 12:46
I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

Darkness is sin, because there is no darkness in Christ as 1John 1:5 teaches.

1 John 3:5
And you know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

Show me scriptures that will contradict 1John 3:5 saying it's not true or Christ did not take away sins or Jesus only took away the penalty of sins but not sin?

Show me scriptures that will back up your opinions: You said - "Sin is within us all. No one is exempt. It is a life long battle till the Lord takes us home."

What is "sin" to you?