• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Question for all please quick answer and no debate :)

Active
@JesusIs4Me,
Romans 7:15
For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
Romans 7:16
If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
Romans 7:17
Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

This is after Paul's conversions. Paul didn't understand Satan tempting him until after He was born again. Paul said, it not him that's making himself feel the way he does, but Satan (who is sin) causing him the problems. Paul could not understand this except by Christ's teaching after his conversion; not before.

I acknowledge that Romans was written after Paul's conversion but in Romans chapter 7, he was talking about how he was BEFORE his conversion as being under the law for how that was like as a sinner.

Romans 7:1Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth? ....5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. 6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter....14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. 15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. 16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. 17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. 19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. 20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. 22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: 23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. 24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

So Paul was leading to the conclusion of how he was under the law for which he thanked Jesus Christ for delivering him from the body of death, but he still points out the state of man under the law in verse 25. From which he leads into the 8th chapter about those who do not follow Christ by the religious flesh as one under the law.

Romans 8:1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. 3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: 4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

I can hope in the Lord that He will help you to understand His words for what Paul was conveying about in how he was as Saul, under the law to how he is now, thanks to Jesus Christ.

Active
@JesusIs4Me,
2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

The scriptures can profit a person void of understanding, but it doesn't mean a person will understand all that the Spirit is speaking. If a person understands, it will reflect in their walk. All believers have the potiential to become perfect in their walk of love, but not perfect in knowledge in this life.

2 Timothy 3:17
That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

I tahnk you for sharing but the point was that you believed the disciples did not understand what they were writing at the time they were writing as inspired by the Holy Spirit to do but I say they did since they were edified while writing it, if not before they sat down when they were writing His words as inspired by the Holy Spirit to do.

Active
@JesusIs4Me,

Yea... Sorry, I did get off track a bit. I don't believe just because the Spirit inspired the disciples to write certain information they understood it all. It's like a Pastor receiving knowledge of the Spirit while preaching on Sunday, it doesn't mean they understand it. People receive words of knowledge by the Spirit at certain times for situations that they must go back and recollect what was said to get the fulness of understanding.

Active
@JesusIs4Me,

Yea... Sorry, I did get off track a bit. I don't believe just because the Spirit inspired the disciples to write certain information they understood it all. It's like a Pastor receiving knowledge of the Spirit while preaching on Sunday, it doesn't mean they understand it. People receive words of knowledge by the Spirit at certain times for situations that they must go back and recollect what was said to get the fulness of understanding.

If a pastor did not understand the sermon given by him, then he would be in trouble when the hearers asked him to understand it. If the pastor did not understand his own sermon, why would any one believe he was speaking the truth?

The disciples understood what they were writing or else they could not explain it to those who would question them immediately afterwards.

When Christ was on earth, they did not understand everything... but there is no scripture validating your claim that they did not know what they were writing. It would be considered an injustice for God to have them write what they did not understand just as Paul said he prayed that another would interpret the tongue being manifested through him by the Holy Spirit so that he would understand it and be fruitful to himself too, because it would be unfair for God not to.

Active
@JesusIs4Me,
If a pastor did not understand the sermon given by him, then he would be in trouble when the hearers asked him to understand it. If the pastor did not understand his own sermon, why would any one believe he was speaking the truth?

The disciples understood what they were writing or else they could not explain it to those who would question them immediately afterwards.

When Christ was on earth, they did not understand everything... but there is no scripture validating your claim that they did not know what they were writing. It would be considered an injustice for God to have them write what they did not understand just as Paul said he prayed that another would interpret the tongue being manifested through him by the Holy Spirit so that he would understand it and be fruitful to himself too, because it would be unfair for God not to.

When a person reads God's word, that person can understand what they read according to the words in the flesh, but they need to meditate on the scriptures to get the full meat and spiritual meaning of what the scripture is saying. This is why scripture tells us to meditate on the word that we may prosper. We prosper through the understanding of the scripture. Some scriptures are easy to understand, some are not.

1 Timothy 4:15
Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

Proverbs 4:7
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

A person can have wisdom and speak of that wisdom, but yet not understand the wisdom they have. Understanding comes through meditation of God's word; called homework.

When God gives a Pastor a word of knowledge from the pulpit on a Sunday, that is something the Pastor could not study. A word of knowledge comes directly from The Lord according to His will. The Pastor will go back and meditate on that word to get a complete understanding of that word given and build on it.

The more the disciples spoke of the wisdom God inspired them to speak or write, the more they understood and became confident in their understanding.

Loyal
I acknowledge that Romans was written after Paul's conversion but in Romans chapter 7, he was talking about how he was BEFORE his conversion as being under the law for how that was like as a sinner.

Legalists always say that, but I notice in the context of Romans 7, Paul always writes in present tense.

A few examples..

Rom 7:14; For we know that the Law is spiritual, but I am of flesh, sold into bondage to sin.

I "am" flesh, not I "was" flesh.

Rom 7:15; For what I am doing, I do not understand; for I am not practicing what I would like to do, but I am doing the very thing I hate.

what I "am" doing, not what I "was" doing.

Rom 7:19; For the good that I want, I do not do, but I practice the very evil that I do not want.

"I do not do (good)", not I "did" not go good. I "practice" (evil). Not I "used to" practice evil, or I "practiced" evil.

Rom 7:24; Wretched man that I am! Who will set me free from the body of this death?

He doesn't say wretched man that I "was", he says wretched man that I "am".

All of this is present tense, none of it is past tense.

Loyal

Matt 18:15; "If your brother sins, go and show him his fault in private; if he listens to you, you have won your brother.
Luke 17:3; "Be on your guard! If your brother sins, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.

Who is "your brother" in these passages? Your biological brother, or your brothers and sisters in Christ? They can only be "your brother" if they are a believer.
Sometimes brothers sin. Both the verses above, say so.

Loyal
Gal 2:11; But when Cephas came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned.
Gal 2:12; For prior to the coming of certain men from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles; but when they came, he began to withdraw and hold himself aloof, fearing the party of the circumcision.
Gal 2:13; The rest of the Jews joined him in hypocrisy, with the result that even Barnabas was carried away by their hypocrisy.
Gal 2:14; But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas in the presence of all, "If you, being a Jew, live like the Gentiles and not like the Jews, how is it that you compel the Gentiles to live like Jews?

Why did Paul confront Peter (Cephas) here? Because he was being a hypocrite. It says "he stood condemned". Verse 13 actually says it was hypocrisy.
Paul says they were not "straightforward" about the gospel. In other words it was partial truth, or a lie.
Is lying about the gospel a sin? Is hypocrisy a sin? Is aloofness based on race a sin? (he "used" to eat with the Gentiles)

Paul confronted Peter because he was *gasp*... sinning. Sometimes Christians sin.

Active
@JesusIs4Me,

When a person reads God's word, that person can understand what they read according to the words in the flesh, but they need to meditate on the scriptures to get the full meat and spiritual meaning of what the scripture is saying. This is why scripture tells us to meditate on the word that we may prosper. We prosper through the understanding of the scripture. Some scriptures are easy to understand, some are not.

1 Timothy 4:15
Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

Proverbs 4:7
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

A person can have wisdom and speak of that wisdom, but yet not understand the wisdom they have. Understanding comes through meditation of God's word; called homework.

1 Timothy 4:15 is not testifying that the believer reading the scripture has not benefited already at the time of the reading. It is an exhortation to meditate on His words as we walk through this valley of death so that the profit from it can appear to all.

As for Proverbs 4:7, if someone does not understand what is written, they can ask the Lord Jesus Christ at that throen of grace fr help and wisdom in understanding His words; James 1:5 & Hebrews 4:12-16

With wisdom the principle thing to get from the Lord, is how one gets understanding. When a believer has wisdom about what they have said, they have understanding, otherwise, they would not speak that which they know not.

When God gives a Pastor a word of knowledge from the pulpit on a Sunday, that is something the Pastor could not study. A word of knowledge comes directly from The Lord according to His will. The Pastor will go back and meditate on that word to get a complete understanding of that word given and build on it.

From that example, I can understand why you would say that, but from a prepared sermon from the written scripture, the pastor has to understand the sermon for why he is giving that sermon. Granted, some apply scripture out of context and in the wrong way from what that scripture intended, but that is why elders are to be on watch to prove everything by the scripture to keep the pastors aligned with and submissive to the truth in His words because whatever sermon he is giving from a certain selection of scripture from the N.T., it cannot run against other scripture in that N.T. . If it does, then that means what he is drawing as a conclusion from that selected scripture is not the whole truth or not the truth at all.

The more the disciples spoke of the wisdom God inspired them to speak or write, the more they understood and became confident in their understanding.

The problem with this statement is how much of a slippery slope you are creating because then everything would be put into question if what the disciples had written, including the four gospels, can be doubted to the intent of the message given. To say that you can never sin once a believer has been saved is to negate the correction to believers in the Book of 1 John that believed when they commit sin, it is not sin for why John was rebuking them for thinking that. Sin is still sin. You cannot "conveniently" say that the disciple John did not really knew what he was writing about just so you hold unto your errant conclusion from other parts of scripture that we can never sin again because Christ paid for all sins, past, present, and future. Christ did pay for all sins, past present, and future but not in the way that you assumed. What Christ has done was laid that foundation whereby you can never lose your salvation, BUT a saved believer can foolishly sow to the works of the flesh which is sin and defile the temple of God for which he is called to depart from that sin with His help and forgiveness, or deny that it is sin and have no need for Jesus to take that off of that foundation, and be found not abiding in Him as His disciple when He comes as the Bridegroom for the abiding bride of Christ.

The example you set can tempt believers not grounded in the word to ignore scripture that would reprove them if you say a believer can never sin again when they can, because sin is still sin that they need Jesus for to forgive them of their sins and to help keep them from it by laying aside every weight ( provisions for the flesh ) as well as the sin when running that race for the high prize of our calling to be received as a vessel unto honor in His House rather than be left behind because of unrepentant sin and be resurrected later on after the great tribulation as vessels unto dishonor in His House.

Pray about this because you seem to be set on that "errant conclusion" that goes against the rest of scripture in the N.T. and to say that the disciples did not know what they were writing, only pulls the rug out from underneath your "teaching" because maybe the disciples got it wrong on the scripture you had based your conclusion on. See? All scripture is good for reproof and training in righteousness and so your conclusion has to pass all the scripture in the N.T. or it is falsehood; as in not quite the whole truth. Since no lie can be of the truth, then you need to discern your teaching, prune it with His help so that it lines up with all of the scripture in the N.T.

Active
Legalists always say that, but I notice in the context of Romans 7, Paul always writes in present tense.

A few examples..

Rom 7:14; For we know that the Law is spiritual, but I am of flesh, sold into bondage to sin.

I "am" flesh, not I "was" flesh.

Rom 7:15; For what I am doing, I do not understand; for I am not practicing what I would like to do, but I am doing the very thing I hate.

what I "am" doing, not what I "was" doing.

Rom 7:19; For the good that I want, I do not do, but I practice the very evil that I do not want.

"I do not do (good)", not I "did" not go good. I "practice" (evil). Not I "used to" practice evil, or I "practiced" evil.

Rom 7:24; Wretched man that I am! Who will set me free from the body of this death?

He doesn't say wretched man that I "was", he says wretched man that I "am".

All of this is present tense, none of it is past tense.

Only because if a saved believer puts himself under the law, the consequences of the law is still there for why the effects of sin under the law is present still. You can't follow Him by the religious flesh; but by faith in Jesus Christ as your Good Shepherd to help you to follow Him.

Legalist are those that look to believers in showing their sincerity by making a commitment, a vow, or a promise to follow Jesus Christ, and yet if circumcision is the smallest letter of the law that of a believer did that, he has to do the whole law, where does making an oath to God falls under? Making vows is the biggest letter of the law! And yet Christians seem to thin God honors the intent of the vow and not finishing his vow which is required under the law.

That is why Jesus said in Matthew 5:33-37 not to make an oath, not even to swear by that oath to show your sincerity to do it because in verse 36, "you cannot make one hair white or black". Who can? Jesus Christ can as He began His work in us, He will finish it to His glory; therefore the just can only live by faith in Him and His promises to us, but those who do not still, have to live in what the law says about oaths until Jesus sets them free to rest in Him in order to follow Him.

So without faith in Him, it is impossible to please God in following Him as those who in vanity, try to finish it by the flesh, give grace to themselves to keep trying and never ask God to forgive them to set them free to trust in Him to follow Him.

Active
@JesusIs4Me,
Everything is learned in the process of "time." Believers do not live on miracles, but as we exercise Godliness we learn an develop. God exalts our knowledge and understanding of His word if we are faithful and when we go through the process of learning. Believers "GROW" in Grace with time and study.

Active
@JesusIs4Me,
Everything is learned in the process of "time." Believers do not live on miracles, but as we exercise Godliness we learn an develop. God exalts our knowledge and understanding of His word if we are faithful and when we go through the process of learning. Believers "GROW" in Grace with time and study.

Then learn this piece of wisdom from the Lord below; and ask Him if you are abiding in Him or not when you are believing you are not sinning any more in His eyes after He has saved you. I leave you in His hands, brother.

Proverbs 28:13 He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

Active
@JesusIs4Me,
Then learn this piece of wisdom from the Lord below; and ask Him if you are abiding in Him or not when you are believing you are not sinning any more in His eyes after He has saved you. I leave you in His hands, brother.

Proverbs 28:13 He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

I can't learn anything without you showing me scripture that God tells me "He is" imputing sin unto me as a believers. I can show you that God said He is "NOT" imputing sin unto a believer but has given us His words of being reconciled unto Him.

Rom 4:8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

2Co 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
2Co 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
2Co 5:21 For he hath made Jesus to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Active
@JesusIs4Me,

I can't learn anything without you showing me scripture that God tells me "He is" imputing sin unto me as a believers. I can show you that God said He is "NOT" imputing sin unto a believer but has given us His words of being reconciled unto Him.

2Co 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
2Co 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
2Co 5:21 For he hath made Jesus to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Ask the Lord to help you at least understand what I am sharing with you, even if you still disagree with it. Ask Him if the word shared is from Him.

What you are talking about where God does not impute sin is about that foundation which was laid by Jesus Christ. That foundation can never be removed; hence His seal as in the Holy Spirit can never be taken from you; that is His promise of eternal life with God. Ephesians 4:30 KJV & John 6:39-40 KJV

However, what you BUILD on that foundation will be judged by whether or not you will be received as a vessel unto honor by looking to the author & finisher of your faith to help you lay aside every weight & sin to be received by Him.

Those who do not repent of the wood, stubble, and hay, which is the iniquity, the works of the flesh, as in sin, that defiles the temple of God, will be disqualified and thus denied entrance to the Marriage Supper in Heaven; think of it as temporary excommunication; the loss of the reward of crowns, the loss of being partakers of the firstfruits of the resurrection, the loss of having that mansion in the city of God.

Now what does that mean to those unrepentant saints left behind? The sins on that foundation will be burned away so that all that remains is His work; that foundation which was laid by Jesus Christ so they shall be resurrected later on after the great tribulation to serve the King of kings from all over the world in raising up the coming generations in the millennium reign of Christ.

That is HOW God does not impute sin against believers because sin no longer have the power to separate us from God to put any believer in that hell which in turn will eventually be put in that lake of fire forever which is the second death; eternal separation from God.

BUT unrepentant sin on that foundation CAN disqualify you as any iniquity that denies Him as Titus 1:16 testifies will wind up having Him deny you as in disqualifying you from attendance to the King's Supper because you do not have to verbally deny Him, an unrepentant sin is denying Him for why Jesus said He knew them not in Matthew 7:21-23 as they were workers of iniquity.

That is what running that race is all about, looking to the author & finisher of our faith to help us lay aside every weight & SIN so that we may be received by Him as that vessel unto honor in His House to attend the Marriage Supper in Heaven. That is how we live that reconciled relationship with God through Jesus Christ as His disciple. That is why the crowns we receive are His crowning achievements in us for why we would cast them at His feet like the elders will in Heaven.

So sin is still sin even to a saved believer and although God will not impute sin meaning that sin on that foundation will NOT lose the saint's reconciled relationship with God, we are still accountable for how we build on that foundation. Unrepentant saints left behind will have those sins burned away off of that foundation, but that foundation remains testifying true to His words that God will not impute sin against us for He is with us always even when saints are not abiding in Him; yea, even former believers because He still abides in them even if they get left behind ( 2 Timothy 2:13 KJV ) for why even they are called to depart from iniquity before the Bridegroom comes; 2 Timothy 2:18-21 KJV

James understood that truth like Paul, for why he cautioned believers about temptations and how resisting sin comes with a reward of this kind of crown.

James 1:12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him. 13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: 14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. 15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death. 16 Do not err, my beloved brethren.

If we sin, we can ask the Lord for forgiveness ( 1 John 1:9 KJV ) and help us to continue to keep laying aside those weights ( provisions for the flesh ) that tempts us to sin as well as the sin itself to not continue in it ( Hebrews 12:1-2 KJV )

Otherwise, just seeing them as unfruitful works liable to have it remain on that foundation, defiling the temple of God, and that is not keeping your body which is the temple of the Holy Spirit, as a vessel unto honor. When sinning saints repent and depart from sins with His help, then they are purging themselves to be that vessel unto honor to be received by Him when the Bridegroom comes. If not, they will lose the rewards of crowns and be left behind where Jesus has to burn those sins off of that foundation for them so they can be received by Him when He comes as the King of kings.

Here is what Paul says in like-mindedness and same judgment as James;

1 Corinthians 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. 25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. 26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: 27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Peter understood this as well.

2 Corinthians 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. 9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him. 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad. 11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

Those unrepentant saints and unrepentant former believers left behind will suffer the coming calamity of fire on the third of the earth and the subsequent great tribulation, but He is faithful in keeping the souls of His unrepentant saints left behind because that is how God will not impute sin on them.

1 Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? 18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? 19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

Do you want that crown of life? Confess your unfruitful works as sins and ask Him for help to lay aside every weight ( provisions for the flesh ) as well as the sins in running that race for that crown of life and to be received by the Bridegroom.

Active
@JesusIs4Me,

Since you do not like to read long posts...

What you are talking about where God does not impute sin is about that foundation which was laid by Jesus Christ. That foundation can never be removed; hence His seal as in the Holy Spirit can never be taken from you; that is His promise of eternal life with God. Ephesians 4:30 KJV & John 6:39-40 KJV

However, what you BUILD on that foundation will be judged by whether or not you will be received as a vessel unto honor by looking to the author & finisher of your faith to help you lay aside every weight & sin to be received by Him.

Now what does that mean to those unrepentant saints left behind? The sins on that foundation will be burned away so that all that remains is His work; that foundation which was laid by Jesus Christ so they shall be resurrected later on after the great tribulation to serve the King of kings from all over the world in raising up the coming generations in the millennium reign of Christ.

That is HOW God does not impute sin against believers because sin no longer have the power to separate us from God to put any believer in that hell which in turn will eventually be put in that lake of fire forever which is the second death; eternal separation from God.

Those unrepentant saints and unrepentant former believers left behind will suffer the coming calamity of fire on the third of the earth and the subsequent great tribulation, but He is faithful in keeping the souls of His unrepentant saints left behind because that is how God will not impute sin on them.

1 Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? 18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? 19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

Do you want that crown of life? Confess your unfruitful works as sins and ask Him for help to keep laying aside every weight ( provisions for the flesh ) as well as the sins in running that race for that crown of life and to be received by the Bridegroom.

James 1:12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him. 13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: 14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. 15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death. 16 Do not err, my beloved brethren.

Active
@JesusIs 4Me,
Too much information that's going round and round and is not accomplishing anything. Believe it or not, I've learned from the moderators when we are going round and round it's a waste of time. I've went round and round for months and I'm taking a break on the books of debate. I may deal with it later after my break. By books I mean lengthy posts. I'll deal with short posts.

Active
@JesusIs4Me,
Because we have the foundation of Christ who has taken our sins upon Himself, He is not imputing sin unto us; He took them and acquitted us. This is how we are new creations. We have never existed before our rebirth in Christ. The rebirth made us without sin in a nature we've never existed in before. We cannot live and be alive to two natures. We are dead to one or the other.

1 Peter 2:24
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness:by whose stripes ye were healed.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:eek:ld things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

If old things are passed away spiritually then I'm dead to my old nature of sin when God gave me a new heart that keeps me alive in righteousness. But it's my responsibility to renew my mind.

Active
@JesusIs4Me,
Because we have the foundation of Christ who has taken our sins upon Himself, He is not imputing sin unto us; He took them and acquitted us. This is how we are new creations. We have never existed before our rebirth in Christ. The rebirth made us without sin in a nature we've never existed in before. We cannot live and be alive to two natures. We are dead to one or the other.

1 Peter 2:24
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness:by whose stripes ye were healed.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:eek:ld things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

If old things are passed away spiritually then I'm dead to my old nature of sin when God gave me a new heart that keeps me alive in righteousness. But it's my responsibility to renew my mind.

Because of that foundation laid, sin cannot be imputed to us to remove that foundation and thus lose our salvation; however, what we build on that foundation will be judged for why we run that race, looking to Him for help in laying aside every weight & sin that we need Him to forgive us of our sins, asking Him for help not to sin again.

Active
@JesusIs4Ma,
Because of that foundation laid, sin cannot be imputed to us to remove that foundation and thus lose our salvation;

This is because sin cannot be imputed to the body of Christ or to any believer in the body of Christ. Every believer in the body of Christ is one with Christ.

Colossians 3:3
For you are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

The believer is dead to the mentality of sin in their body because of the oneness of Christ. The believer's body is the temple of the Holy Ghost; it cannot be sinful.

however, what we build on that foundation will be judged for why we run that race, looking to Him for help in laying aside every weight & sin that we need Him to forgive us of our sins, asking Him for help not to sin again.

Christ has already forgiven the believer's sins. Christ died once and has forgiven us forever.

1 John 2:12
I write unto you, little children, because your sins "ARE" forgiven you for his name's sake.

A believer's sins are forgiven in the name sake of Jesus Christ. Because it's in Jesus' name and believers are in Jesus where there is no sin, it is an everlasting forgiveness.

1 John 3:6
Whosoever abides in Christ sins not: whosoever sins hath not seen him, neither known him.

This verse is not about believers habitually or practicing sin, but it about what is in Christ. Christ is the root of righteousness and anyone in Christ is righteous. Christ is the nourishment to every believer in Him and until the day of judgment no person in Christ will be cast out. No man can pluck themselves out of Christ hands, and Christ is not plucking any man out of His body until the day of judgment. A believer doesn't go in and out of Christ body as they will because they can't. If a believer does not abide in Christ, as scripture says, it means, if anyman does not abide in Christ's word.

1 Corinthians 4:5
Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts:and then shall every man have praise of God.

Yeah in the beginning you would become conscious of sin because you have received this new life and you dont want to sin anymore but as you develop a more intimate relationship with God you will be more Jesus conscious there is nothing wrong with been aware of sin.