• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

need someone to believe me

Loyal
Hello Nina. Will pray for you. Do you normally go to a church, and could you speak to one of the leaders about this after a sunday morning service?

Peace and blessings

Loyal
There is 2 different satans spoken of in scripture. One is refered to as thee Satan, the head honcho in charge of all demons and fallen angels, the leader of evil that is against God. The other refers to all those who oppose the will of God, even if for a time, Jesus called Peter satan when he said that surely not will Jesus die on a cross. Those who temporarily go against the will of God dont ALWAYS do so and often repent of it when its realized that they are going against God's will. Which one is the one you are speaking of?

prayers and for someone to talk to holy spirit touch my heart
i not going to curse them when they curse me i forgive them
need to let somethings go

God help me save me these words are covered with the blood of Jesus Christ!
this is God not me
i would never talk to strangers on the social sites
I don't belong to any

Loyal
Hold on for a while. God sent you here for a reason. Prayers are effective to God purpose, but they may not always provide an instantaneous answer. A lot does depend on you.

No God just picks me right back up not looking for a pity party just need to release my feeling in a more positive way because was cursing them back until the holy spirit sat bless them do let them make you something you are not

Loyal
This site is for posting and leaving, then coming back later to see if there were any responses, sorta like a billboard. Its why you dont see a lot of instant replies. Because I was concerned for you, of an urgent need, I stayed on, even though I was going to go outside and do some work around the house. So please share how we can help you.