• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

need someone to believe me

Loyal
Can you and your sons find a shelter that you can go to, to be safe, and they can help you relocate, and perhaps they can also help you find a job.

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Nina Snell.
Some Scripture that has come to mind and feel moved to share with you. Always remember that you are not alone in this. You will also have brothers & sisters in Christ Jesus who will pray for as I am praying for you. In the name of Jesus Christ.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 1 Peter 5:7

Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he [it is] that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. Deuteronomy 31:6

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-29

Thank you so much God has revealed another piece of my puzzled life
i plan to reach out to Talk Jesus from this point on to help me

I have five children
daughter 35 son 32 son 28 son 23 son 19 granddaughter 13 grandson 3
my 28 and 19 are here with me
and no i have no one but God
people don't like me no matter where i go
peoples lives are threaten because of me including my children
i believe thats what happen to my mother
these books are the perfect example of my life
Dayo benson 9 books in series books 1 and 2

I love my mother and i finally understand it is not her
Ephesians 6:12

but at sometime she needs to think about the thing she do
I hard for everyone
but it comes down to would you want someone to do to you what you doing to me

just like myself i know now i have to fight i cant give up again the God of abraham Isaac and Jacob got me
i face death everyday people tell me i am gonna die
it is bigger than it seems
but i'm still here holding on to God's hand