• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

My life is almost over...i cannot live anymore !!!

James 2:
14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

Our BROTHER here from Romania is now without food without wood for his stove for the coming winter is without a job even though he has done his best is sick needs healing has medical need and noone is going to help him?

Just some prayers?

What is that all about, rather:

Give our brother the money to live and to eat as you will do it unto the LORD! ALONG with your prayers for him.

'Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.'

Help your brother out! Lest the LORD's anger abide on you!

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
Then shall he answer them, saying,

'Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.'

And i am telling you do not withold of your money! GIVE lest the LORD HIMSELF be angered against you because of your own selfishness you have food you have heating in your home this man has none you can have medical care this man has none and he is your brother! GIVE MONEY your prayer is not enough don't you get it? Can you life without CASH and FOOD?

To those who have given childof money GOD BLESS YOU! Even if it was only 20 dollars!

Listen this man is without food without cash and without firewood for the coming winter! And has got no means to go to a hospital to get medical treatment done and you have the money in your pocket!

Matthew 5:42 GIVE

Brother DutchChristian, we know next to nothing about anyone we deal with online, and this forum is just as anonymous as the rest of the internet. I have encountered fakes on here that misrepresented themselves for money (never mind elsewhere on the net), so I am wary of automatically giving money just because an anonymous online person presents himself as needing it. I am not saying that this describes childof, but if he wants money, I don't think it is unloving or uncaring for us to be as wise as serpents in the matter, requiring that he verify his claims. Otherwise we may as well send money to the next person who sends us an email from Nigeria!!

I am not meaning to sound harsh, and I am hoping no one here takes it as such, but when I do alms, I want to know it is actually doing what I purposed it to do. I am required to be a good steward with my money, not careless and foolish with it!

When I give money to someone face to face on the street, I can see their need, but when it is someone 1000's of miles away (assuming he really IS in Romania), typing anonymously on the internet, I think it would be foolish to so easily give money to such a person.

Regardless, I was actually seriously thinking of sending Childof some money, right from the first time he posted, but I wanted to dialog with him and pray with him first (which I did), getting more info from him through emails so I can better ascertain his situation. I don't think that is unreasonable. But he didn't answer my last email and didn't seem interested in anything I had to say.

Lastly, I would kindly suggest that you think twice before publicly putting guilt-trips on others and judging their giving spirit, when the case may not be that they have an un-giving spirit, but simply that some people aren't as naive as you. Sorry to have to put it so bluntly. Not to mention, you don't know what alms all of us do or don't do, God knows our hearts, you don't. And it is the Holy Spirit's job to convict us to give, not yours.

I give money to others, and I am sure others here do as well, so please don't make assumptions like your following words did :

"GIVE lest the LORD HIMSELF be angered against you because of your own selfishness".

You seem to be implying here, that unless we give to childof, specifically, we are not only selfish, but under God's wrath? That's a heavy accusation (and judgment) to make, brother, one that you have no right to make. If you have a brand new car and I have a 20 year old one on it's last legs, would you be selfish to not trade with me?

Last edited:
Hello dear family,

To give or not to give is not up to me for someone else to decide. You go ahead and pray about it for yourself.

in my opinion IF someone would be deliberately pushing for money here by either bending the facts or by outright lying (not saying that he did so) then such a person has got some major issues to deal with GOD about that for himself for lying and perhaps even stealing from Gods people (again not implying that he did) there is no secret or hidden agenda able to stay hidden from GOD His eye and judgement.

And if God does not lay it on your heart like He did to me then do not give as sometimes the funding may have already have been reached or fulfilled by others already. And more would be unneccessary.

i'm not here to condemn but to help eachother, but if you felt convicted maybe you should pray to GOD about it?

Take care.
DutchChristian

Last edited:
Brother DutchChristian, we know next to nothing about anyone we deal with online, and this forum is just as anonymous as the rest of the internet. I have encountered fakes on here that misrepresented themselves for money (never mind elsewhere on the net), so I am wary of automatically giving money just because an anonymous online person presents himself as needing it. I am not saying that this describes childof, but if he wants money, I don't think it is unloving or uncaring for us to be as wise as serpents in the matter, requiring that he verify his claims. Otherwise we may as well send money to the next person who sends us an email from Nigeria!!

I am not meaning to sound harsh, and I am hoping no one here takes it as such, but when I do alms, I want to know it is actually doing what I purposed it to do. I am required to be a good steward with my money, not careless and foolish with it!

When I give money to someone face to face on the street, I can see their need, but when it is someone 1000's of miles away (assuming he really IS in Romania), typing anonymously on the internet, I think it would be foolish to so easily give money to such a person.

Regardless, I was actually seriously thinking of sending Childof some money, right from the first time he posted, but I wanted to dialog with him and pray with him first (which I did), getting more info from him through emails so I can better ascertain his situation. I don't think that is unreasonable. But he didn't answer my last email and didn't seem interested in anything I had to say.

Lastly, I would kindly suggest that you think twice before publicly putting guilt-trips on others and judging their giving spirit, when the case may not be that they have an un-giving spirit, but simply that some people aren't as naive as you. Sorry to have to put it so bluntly. Not to mention, you don't know what alms all of us do or don't do, God knows our hearts, you don't. And it is the Holy Spirit's job to convict us to give, not yours.

I give money to others, and I am sure others here do as well, so please don't make assumptions like your following words did :

"GIVE lest the LORD HIMSELF be angered against you because of your own selfishness".

You seem to be implying here, that unless we give to childof, specifically, we are not only selfish, but under God's wrath? That's a heavy accusation (and judgment) to make, brother, one that you have no right to make. If you have a brand new car and I have a 20 year old one on it's last legs, would you be selfish to not trade with me?

Dear PeaceSeeker,

We are here to love one another.I am sorry you misunderstood DutchChristian.He only meant what he said in a good way.I am sorry i did not answer your last message but i am giving you my word that if you will PM me i will definately answer you.If you want to know more about me then feel free to ask me.We can definately meet online for a prayer together.I would love to do that.I've got nothing to hide and yes,my testimony is 100 % true and real !
Maybe you have a hard time in trusting others.Nobody is the same.We are all different.I hope that you are not upset with me or with DutchChristian.
Take care dear brother ! God bless.

Dutch Christian, I gather you have a valid address to which you have sent food and funds to childof.?

Littlelight, I gather that you also have good information as to the whereabouts of childof?

Please be careful and do not give any money anymore as i have found out a inconsistency with this persons story!

Please pray that GOD Will reveal the Truth!

Childof, you said "I am not that strong person" Jesus says "you are weak but I am strong." draw strength from Jesus.
You say "so when destruction comes my way all i can do is stay back and take it as it comes." I say, don't stay back and take it. Fight, fight, fight. Make war. Pray for strength from Jesus He will give it to you, Jesus said, "ask and you will receive" when Jesus does give you strength and food use all the stength he gives you to read the bible, pray, sing spiritual songs, pray in your heavenly language. Turn to Jesus, in the morning, turn to Jesus in the afternoon, turn to Jesus in the evening when you go to bed. Even if there is no one in the entire world to be there with you and you are completely alone, turn to Jesus. Do the work, work hard to get to Jesus. If you don't feel his presence the first time you pray, pray again, then again and again until you feel his presence and love. Work hard my friend and Jesus will eventually show up and bless you with food, with companionship with housing, with a job.
How do I know all these things are true because the last two years of my life was very similar to your story.
Today I am living in plenty and with a loving family. It is a miracle. He provided all my needs. I worked very hard for a very long time fasting, praying, reading the bible day and night, I am talking about spiritual work, then things started to improve until they really started to improve. He did it for me and he will do it for you. I will pray for the Lord to give you strength and bless you. Keep us posted.

Last edited:
DO NOT GIVE MONEY possible scam artist ripping of Gods people pray that GOD Will Reveal the Truth and bring conviction!

"Mihail Piersinaru", mihaiforgod, mihai piersinaru (most older messages that have bad news, maybe he repented afterwards!)

i pray GOD Will bring childof / Mihail Piersinaru down to his knees and REPENT from stealing of Gods people (IF he did that) God knows! i think he just did.... but am not 100% certain

Please forgive me of previously defending this man's situation (which probably is not 100% accurate and is a lie) if you gave money you gave it out of a good heart i pray God Will reward you as we did not know about this.

Childof you must CONFESS AND REPENT publicly if you did cheat us

Very, very well said Peace Seeker, my exact sentiments are all stated in your post. I so wanted to say the same thing, so thank you Jesus for helping me to put up my post through someone else.

Either Mihail (Alexandru) Piersinaru from Ratesti Arges Romania is a real child of God in a troubled situation and has been helped a lot now and needs to go get WORK quickly in order to be self suffient now because NO WORK = NO EAT

OR

he is a #1 first class scammer manipulating Gods children into doing financial or time (prayer) sacrifice for him so that he can live a easy life of NO HARD WORK or other wickedness and self gratification, eating off of Gods people's compassion.

please pray that God Will reveal the Truth in time to us and to Mihail or Mike or Mihai whatever his name is (first is his real name) as well, that he needs to take FULL control over his own life and WORK instead of nagging towards God and us, we all need to work plain and simple as that.

Please pray !

Originally posted in 2004!

---------------------------------
See what people wrote about him at "Scam Watch" web
site:

Reference:

Complaint:
I am interested in knowing if there are any internet
scams involving
Romanian/Bucharest citizens targeting American
citizens via chat
rooms. My boyfriend is a devout Christian and takes
part in the yahoo
christian chat lines. He met a man on-line from
Bucharest that says
he is without any family or friends (all of his
relatives are dead).
This man that he has been chatting with, and now
e-mailing with,
tells my boyfriend that he is severely depressed and
wants to leave
his country because he has no one. My boyfriend is a
very
compassionate person and wants desperately to help
this man. I am
extremely leary of this. This person from Bucharest
has asked for
money, food, clothing, and help in leaving his country
and coming to
the US. This man said in order for him to leave
Romania, he needs an
American citizen to officially invite him to the US
and then he needs
money on two different occasions to process the
paperwork to do so
(so far he has stated needing approx. $200). My
boyfriend has told
him that he has no money and that it is illegal to
send money to this
person's country. My boyfriend has told him that he is
working on
getting a package together for this man containing
warm clothes and
non-perishable food items. My boyfriend has even gone
so far as to
find out what shipping costs to this man's country
are. This scares
me very much. I know that certain individuals prey
upon caring people
in these religious chat rooms or chat rooms geared
towards
compassionate or grieving people. Considering that we
have no money
and are in dire straits ourselves, I am really worried
that this
person in Romania will obtain personal information and
use it to
access our banking records or other personal records.
My boyfriend
has now given this person his mailing address;
although he did not
use our address in VA...he used his mother's p.o. box
address in
Florida. Please tell me if you can help in any way. I
am doing this
request without my boyfriend's knowledge. He firmly
believes that
this person in Romania is sincere. I tried to go
on-line and find out
information about this man in Romania using his e-mail
address, but
was unsuccessful. If it is at all helpful, the e-mail
address of this
man in Romania is mihaiforgod@.... This person
claims to be e-
mailing and chatting from an internet cafe. I wonder
if he is so poor
that he has no family, friends, clothing, no heating
in his apartment
and barely enough food...what in the world is he doing
spending all
of his time on-line at an internet cafe. Do they not
charge for this
internet service at these cafe's in Romania? If you
require my
boyfriend's e-mail address, please let me know. I am
hesitant to give
it at this time, for as I said previously, he does not
know that I am
trying to investigate this matter. Any help you can
provide would be
greatly appreciated. Thank you.

this was posted yahoo coins forum in september 2004

I NOW LET THE LORD BE THE JUDGE of this whole situation either Mihail Piersinaru (Sat Patuleni, Ratesti Arges ROmania) spoke the Truth or NOT The LORD ALMIGHTY KNOWS

We need to get him off the site somehow or make sure he doesn't scam anyone else... just google his name and you'll have all the info you need. Thanks to the research done by others here you can connect the dots and see that there is only one person in romania by this name, each of the separate reports about this person all share the same info, email addresses, etc., so though separate cases, they are about the same person. Oh that I had done that research sooner.

Amen littlelight,and thanks DutchChristian for posting the above.I have since deleted all my PM's and emails I have received from childof.

Administrator
Staff Member
I've closed his account.

Next time, don't give to anyone online except trustworthy, reputable charities your familiar with like GFA, Children's Intl, Salvation Army, VoTM, your local church.

I Agree with Chad. I think it would also be note worthy to put that in a stick or in the rules, just for future reference.

Fortunately in this situation, I had become a bit laxed in my participation in this site, so I wasn't asked to give financial support to Childof. Not that it matters too much because I could not give him any money even if I truly wanted to, due to circumstances.

Finally thanks be to GOD the Truth is Revealed:

Through highly reputable source (Local Police) it is made known unto me that this man: MIHAIL PIERSINARU is in fact a liar and a cheat why? AS he told you this:

Hi everybody.I am a christian male from Romania,age 36,single,and i am all alone.I have lost my entire family(mom,dad and grandma)and i really have no other relatives nor cousins.
But the FACT of the matter is that the local Police states that this man DOES have a FAMILY. SO that makes him a liar and a con artist.

Please BEWARE he is also operating amongst other Christian forums. Highly manipulative and fairly smart and intelligent he is like a leech sucking off of your compassion, making you feel guilty of not giving him as he is very demanding always asking for more. He will first approch you and take the step to establish contact to win your trust and sympathy. By playing on your emotions and feelings!

Also recently he is using: [email protected] as an email adres, for more info on him google: [email protected]

he has been scamming for many years!

BEWARE ALL CHRISTIANS!

MIHAIL ALEXANDRU PIERSINARU
SAT PATULENI 120
RATESTI ARGES ROMANIA

Also known as: Mike , Mihai or any other name connected to this adress or resembles it.

NEVER SEND MONEY TO THIS ADDRESS also never send money to this village of RATESTI in Arges Romania as his relatives i believe are all in it too.

he is a liar and a cheat one of the worst manipulating stealing and sucking off of GODS children!

Beware!

Mihail Piersinaru Sat Patuleni 120, Ratesti Arges Romania

AN EXAMPLE of method of operation is:

Hi Dave,

I saw you on Christian Forums and this is how i have your e-mail.
I am a christian male in Romania who really needs encouragements and prayer !

Please write me if you want.

Take care.
Mike

Please BEWARE

also i ask for your forgiveness of previously defending this man and his "situation" which was clearly a lie and a cheat to begin with, am sorry and please forgive me if you had any loss.

Last edited:
Thanks DutchChristian for your digging around about this chap,he certainly had me believing him for a while by PM and email.