• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

My life is almost over...i cannot live anymore !!!

Dear Childof, I have known grave hardness as you have, therefore I have prayed for you and GOD WILL
intervene in your life very soon. Though physical things are required, God will show you the path to eternal life
for which we are created and at the same time HE will provide for you. If you have a bible read Matthew 6: 29-33.
God's word NEVER fails. Keep your mind on Jesus, keep talking with HIM, obeying HIM. Do not let the emotions
of your situation bring your spirit to nothing, material needs are not worth giving up for.
I pray the holy spirit console, comfort and send you an abundance of His peace and joy which is your strength
as Jesus is about to turn your life around. Thank you Jesus. Praise you Jesus.
Yours in Christ
Opal

Active
Rev T.S.Perkins your words really spoke to me as I am going through a tough time as well.

Active
Childof sorry to hear of your circumstances. I came on here, mainly due to my depression, with my life. I often feel like God has abandoned me and at times, wished I never heard of salvation. It has seemed to bring me only disaster. I contracted mononucleosis while in Bible college and this has drastically hurt my health. If I never knew God, this would not have happened. In many ways I'm like you, I have family but feel very alone in that family. Almost everyone in my family, has successful careers, except me. Because of this, I get very little respect in my family. I often feel like an outcast, not only in my family but society in general. I am the only Christian and haven't been faithful in years. I just feel worn out by life. Outwardly I seem happy at times but I'm really not.
I drink socially and occasionally smoke weed. I enjoy it on some levels but it never satisfies. I know you are going through some tough times and so am I. I feel suicidal quite a bit, I'd never really do it but I do have some heavy duty depression.
It is so hard to have or believe in a relationship with God. There is so much against us and it tends to wear one down. Your worn down brother Childof and so am I. Only solution is we need each other, to somehow regain our faith and hope. I need it too, brother, I need it so desperately, I ache!!! I feel so alone in this world, as do you but God brought us both here to this site, to these brothers to help us heal.
I love you brother. I'm as messed up as you, so I'm not sure if my prayers would help.
But who do we have to turn to? I have family, a job, food in my fridge and I am as destitute as you brother Childof. I'll stand with you as a brother and hope.
This ia a great website and it is my lifeline to God, as I have no other. Thank you brothers and sisters!!!!!!

Last edited:
It is so hard to have or believe in a relationship with God. There is so much against us and it tends to wear one down. Your worn down brother Childof and so am I. Only solution is we need each other, to somehow regain our faith and hope. I need it too, brother, I need it so desperately, I ache!!! I feel so alone in this world, as do you but God brought us both here to this site, to these brothers to help us heal.

"Seek and ye shall find. Knock and it shall be opened unto you." (Mt 7:7)

these words are true, but they cannot be taken as a guarantee that the answers we seek will come within a certain span of time. We must continue to have faith that the answer will come, but we do not control or influence the timing.

SLE

Last edited:
Active
"Seek and ye shall find. Knock and it shall be opened unto you." (Mt 7:7)

these words are true, but they cannot be taken as a guarantee that the answers we seek will come within a certain span of time. We must continue to have faith that the answer will come, but we do not control or influence the timing.

SLE

Thanks for your remarks, I appreciate them!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Childof, I have known grave hardness as you have, therefore I have prayed for you and GOD WILL
intervene in your life very soon. Though physical things are required, God will show you the path to eternal life
for which we are created and at the same time HE will provide for you. If you have a bible read Matthew 6: 29-33.
God's word NEVER fails. Keep your mind on Jesus, keep talking with HIM, obeying HIM. Do not let the emotions
of your situation bring your spirit to nothing, material needs are not worth giving up for.
I pray the holy spirit console, comfort and send you an abundance of His peace and joy which is your strength
as Jesus is about to turn your life around. Thank you Jesus. Praise you Jesus.
Yours in Christ
Opal

Dear Opal,

Thank you so much for your message.I must say that i am also looking to see when God will deliver me from all my troubles.
You say that : " GOD WILL intervene in your life very soon ".May i ask you how come you are sure of that ? I am sorry if i sound of little faith right now but i am jobless for almost 1 year now and there is no change in my life.I have prayed many days but God is still silent.Why ?
I am just wondering if any of you here has the slightest idea of what i am going through right now...:(

Yes I will pray for you and be your friend,Jesus is always with us when we go through the toughest times

Considerations

Hello Childof

it says in scripture

John 17:3) This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
a) Do you focus on the relationship aspects such as worshiping God (Psalms 34:1), giving thanks to him (1 Thessalonians 5:18)

b) Another part of our relationship with God is trust

Psalms 37:4-5) Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart.Commit your way to the LORD,
Trust also in Him, and He will do it.

Q) When you lift up your petitions before God is it according to His will?

1 John 5:14-15) This is the confidence which we have [l]before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him.

Q) What promises can you lift up to God concerning the situation you are in?

Psalms 138:2) I will bow down toward Your holy templeAnd give thanks to Your name for Your lovingkindness and Your [a]truth;
For You have magnified Your word [c]according to all Your name.

God honors his word.

Q) Are you willing to endure in believing God to bring into manifestation, those things which you pray for?

Matthew 21:22) And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.
Mark 11:24) Therefore I say to you, What things soever you desire, when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you shall have them.

Matthew 7:7-8) Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

Q) One question that needs to be asked is whether be have received by faith the answer to our petitions
This means that you accept from the the answer to you petition, believing that (Spiritually speaking) you have what you prayed for

Q) Now concerning the question "Why haven't I received it yet?"
***1) Are doubting God in our hearts? it is extremely important to note that your heart is open before God at ALL times.

Proverbs 15:11) Hell and destruction are before the LORD: how much more then the hearts of the children of men?

***2) What are you confessing out of your mouth?
Proverbs 13:2) A man shall eat good by the fruit of his mouth....
Proverbs 18:21) Death and life are in the power of the tongue

Remember Jesus said (Luke 6:45) A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart[a] brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

So if you are speaking in unbelief concerning the petition you received , than this shows you hearts unbelief in God.

This brings me to my next point. The reason why we might not be getting our petition is specifically because of unbelief residing in our heart.
James 1:6-7) But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;

Therefore, we must weed out this unbelief by asking God to help us with our unbelief.
Mark 9:24) .....I do believe; help my unbelief
Remember faith itself is a gift from God (Ephesians 2:8) and a fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22).

God can change our heart
Proverbs 27:1) The king’s heart is like channels of water in the hand of the Lord;He turns it wherever He wishes.

***Q) will we hold fast in belief until the manifestation of the promise that we have by faith received?

God will not always grant our petitions instantly, even when we are in great pain, anguish, and affliction.
Job lost everything and Satan attacked his health, yet God did not instantly restore Him.

Psalms 66:10) For You have tried us, O God;

You have refined us as silver is refined.

Psalms 66:12) ....We went through fire and through water,

Yet You brought us out into a place of abundance.

In the birth of a baby, there is pain before the deliverance.

Hebrews 10:38) For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God, you may receive [j]what was promised.

***Q) Finally, what can we do to keep our faith from wavering in

1) What are we speaking?

Proverbs 12:25) Anxiety in a man’s heart weighs it down,
But a good word makes it glad.
Proverbs 15:13) A glad heart makes a cheerful face, but by sorrow of heart the spirit is crushed.
Proverbs 17:22) A merry heart does good like a medicine: but a broken spirit dries the bones.

Note: When we speak negatively, it can literally cripple our ability to stand in faith in the midst of adversity!

When we speak positively about a situation, our spirit can be renewed in courage and faith, as to not gravitate toward unbelief, despite the tragic things that our senses are perceiving. Therefore, it is important to speak in faith:

*1) declaring promises from God that relate to the situation we are facing. (Personalize it)
Example. (Isaiah 43:2) “As I pass through the waters, God is with me;

And through the rivers, they will not overflow me.

When I walk through the fire, I will not be scorched,

Nor will the flame burn me.

*2) Declare you God is in times of waiting
Psalms 18:2) The Lord is my [a]rock and my fortress and my deliverer,

My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Isaiah 25:4) For You have been a strength to the poor,A strength to the needy in his distress,
A refuge from the storm,A shade from the heat;
For the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.

Hebrews 13:8) Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
Isaiah 54:10, Isaiah 54:14-17, Isaiah 49:15-16..just to name a few

3) Confess that God is working on your behalf (regardless of what you are seeing or hearing or feeling)
Romans 4;17) (as it is written, "A FATHER OF MANY NATIONS HAVE I MADE YOU") in the presence of Him whom he believed, even God, who gives life to the dead and calls into being that which does not exist.
Matthew 16:19) I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven.”
Job 22:21-28) .... You will also decree a thing, and it will be established for you; And light will shine on your ways

4) Pray to God daily that He would incline all the more your mind to think faith, you mouth to confess faith, and your heart to rest full in God. Also for consciousness to do these things, especially in trying times. God will give you grace to stay in faith. Trust in Him to preserve you therein.

Last edited:
I think this is the most realistic answer you need right now, childof. Remember we will talk to God about our situations, but God usually answers in ways that we do not expect. So keep your eyes open and spirit to be aware when God is making a way out
for you. You may not get all your help from any one person. God may send others, and bit by bit you will see things working out
as God uses other persons.
So I see you are asking for a friend but that may not be God's way. Blessings in Christ, Opal

Replying to Michelle71 answer.

Last edited:
Read luke 12:15

...a man's life consists NOT in the abundance of things he possesses.

This simply means, that your life is not over if you do not have the material
things you need now. God will provide for you day by day, whether its little
or more, HE WILL PROVIDE.

However the spiritual character of faith and trust and reliance on God
is what your life is all about.

I Timothy 6:8 And having food and raiment let us be content.

I Timothy 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.

I live by these 3 scriptures everyday. Like I told you I have been and still somewhat going
through some of the things you are.
Opal

Hi brothers and sisters in Christ,

It's me again.I would like to ask you all to pray for my health as in the past days i have been very ill(i don't know what is wrong with me because i cannot afford to go see a doctor...i only know the symptoms).What happens is that i was not able to eat,i had stomach aches-great ones-and i was only able to eat something yesterday as well as today.Things are far from being better,i am still jobless and i know in my heart that only by getting a job i will be able to support and to provide for myself.I know it takes faith in order to please God and i am really sorry for being faithless right now.I still have connection with Him on a daily basis and i am asking Him not to forsake me,not to leave me !
So,do please remind me in your prayers daily !
Thank you all.
PS: One more thing i would like to add: any of you who wants to be near me,who wants to be my close friend,who wants to talk to me often,who wants to be besides me in those times of struggles do contact me and i will answer you.

c
I still have connection with Him on a daily basis and i am asking Him not to forsake me,not to leave me

"Once I was young, now I am old, yet I've never seen the righteous forsaken or his children begging bread." (PS 37:25)

If you are seeking Jesus, He will not forsake you. However, you need to be patient and persistent =in the seeking.

SLE

c

"Once I was young, now I am old, yet I've never seen the righteous forsaken or his children begging bread." (PS 37:25)

If you are seeking Jesus, He will not forsake you. However, you need to be patient and persistent =in the seeking.

SLE

OK.Thanks.

James 2:
14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

Our BROTHER here from Romania is now without food without wood for his stove for the coming winter is without a job even though he has done his best is sick needs healing has medical need and noone is going to help him?

Just some prayers?

What is that all about, rather:

Give our brother the money to live and to eat as you will do it unto the LORD! ALONG with your prayers for him.

'Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.'

Help your brother out! Lest the LORD's anger abide on you!

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
Then shall he answer them, saying,

'Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.'

And i am telling you do not withold of your money! GIVE lest the LORD HIMSELF be angered against you because of your own selfishness you have food you have heating in your home this man has none you can have medical care this man has none and he is your brother! GIVE MONEY your prayer is not enough don't you get it? Can you life without CASH and FOOD?

To those who have given childof money GOD BLESS YOU! Even if it was only 20 dollars!

Listen this man is without food without cash and without firewood for the coming winter! And has got no means to go to a hospital to get medical treatment done and you have the money in your pocket!

Matthew 5:42 GIVE

Last edited:
Reply to dutch christian

Have you verified the truth of childof situation to know whether it is a genuine one
to be able to send money etc. there?

Response to Opal

I have tried... difficult to do.

I have had some tithe money saved and sitting around, I do not currently have a church so I have been praying about what to do with it. After reading DutchChristian's post I quickly sent it along to childof! Yet I haven't heard from him since... don't know, I hope it bought him some food and that he is currently resting and mending up from his recent sickness, I am praying for him and know what it's like to go through those kinds of struggles. Just thought I'd offer this tidbit though in case it helps..

love to all ☺

Last edited:
Have you verified the truth of childof situation to know whether it is a genuine one
to be able to send money etc. there?

Good question, and I think one that most people are afraid to ask out of fear of looking insensitive.