• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

muslim on board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Administrator
Staff Member
Ciao lillpop.

Chad - No, Mohammed didn't pay for my sins. But you see, I don't believe in the concept of someone paying for my sins. Every person is responsible for his/her own sins, otherwise people would be lazy and wouldn't care if they did bad things.. they'll say "oh, Jesus already paid for our sins".

I have always had a question about the crucifixion. People say that God sacrificed His only Son on the cross for the sake of the people.. to forgive their sins. But the person who suffered on the cross wasn't the soul of Jesus (which is God), it was the flesh of Jesus (which belongs to Mary). So on that day, I think Mary was the one who sacrificed her son.. because the flesh was lost. But the soul returned to God.. so what did God lose by this?
The above quote from lollipop is a perfect example of simply this: refusing to accept Truth in the Holy Bible.

IT is a very dangerous practice to debate the LORDSHIP of JESUS CHRIST !!! Jesuslovesyou , you are my sister , and I am not acting in anger , but I am acting in wisdom ! I will not debate how my LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST just might be a mistake we have all made , and a misunderstanding about who he is . I said before , this muslim religion is very deceptive with words just like the serpent in the garden was . It tells us of a universal love , and respect for all creation , and that we can outlove JESUS CHRIST . If you continue to entertain thoughts about who JESUS CHRIST is , you will confuse youreself , and question you're faith . The mind is the gateway to the soul , and a playground for the devil . Do as JESUS did and tell this deceptive devil to get thee behind me now ! Anyone who denies JESUS as LORD and SAVIOR , also denies the HOLY SPIRIT that reveals JESUS to us ! This is BLASPHEMY against the HOLY SPIRIT , and for them there is no redemption ! Please read Genesis 1-2-3 and you will see that questioning the word of the only true GOD , is a slippery slope to travel on . There is no debating JESUS CHRIST as LORD and SAVIOR ! BROTHER

hi lollipop, welcome on board. .. i hope and pray, that you will hear and see and experience so much Jesus in this place .. .that you fall desperately in Love with him for wanting to save you, and actually went step by step paying for all of our sins. . . . .
I love HIM :love:
GBU and reveal himself in your life

Jmh137,
i am pretty new too. . .
I think if you want to correct something on your post. . you can choose the option "Edit" instead of reply. . . there you can just fix just the problem . . .since you were typing one finger. . . i just thought that could help you not having to rewrite quite some text :love:
Hope to see you all in Chat sometime, GBU, peeps

Administrator
Staff Member
Lollipop2000 said:
Chad
I have always had a question about the crucifixion. People say that God sacrificed His only Son on the cross for the sake of the people.. to forgive their sins. But the person who suffered on the cross wasn't the soul of Jesus (which is God), it was the flesh of Jesus (which belongs to Mary). So on that day, I think Mary was the one who sacrificed her son.. because the flesh was lost. But the soul returned to God.. so what did God lose by this?

A Christian guy once told me that after the crucifixtion, the soul fo Jesus (i.e. God) went to Hell for 3 days to suffer there for the sake of Christians. Is that common belief among Christians? If so, then the 3 days in Hell were God's sacrifice, and the crucifixtion was Mary's sacrifice. If there were no 3 days in Hell, then I want to know what God's loss was.

Another question is that Jesus used to pray to God and before the crucifixtion he prayed for God to let the cup pass from him (I think that's what he said) which means Jesus didn't want to be crucified. Also on the cross, he shouted "Eli Eli lama sabachthani" (My Lord, My Lord why hast thou forsaken me?). So why was he shouting if he wanted to be cruficied for the sake of the people? It looks like he didn't want it. And why would God Himself (in the body of Jesus) be praying to God Himself (up in Heaven) and God Himself was also wandering around as the Holy Ghost at the same time, wasn't He? What's the point of someone pleading to Himself?

John 1
The Word Became Flesh
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.
3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4In him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood[a] it.

Matthew Henry Commentary:

Verses 1-5 The plainest reason why the Son of God is called the Word, seems to be, that as our words explain our minds to others, so was the Son of God sent in order to reveal his Father's mind to the world. What the evangelist says of Christ proves that he is God. He asserts, His existence in the beginning; His coexistence with the Father. The Word was with God. All things were made by him, and not as an instrument. Without him was not any thing made that was made, from the highest angel to the meanest worm. This shows how well qualified he was for the work of our redemption and salvation. The light of reason, as well as the life of sense, is derived from him, and depends upon him. This eternal Word, this true Light shines, but the darkness comprehends it not. Let us pray without ceasing, that our eyes may be opened to behold this Light, that we may walk in it; and thus be made wise unto salvation, by faith in Jesus Christ

Matthew 27:46 (King James Version)

46And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Matthew Henry Commentary:

Verses 45-50 During the three hours which the darkness continued, Jesus was in agony, wrestling with the powers of darkness, and suffering his Father's displeasure against the sin of man, for which he was now making his soul an offering. Never were there three such hours since the day God created man upon the earth, never such a dark and awful scene; it was the turning point of that great affair, man's redemption and salvation. Jesus uttered a complaint from psalms 22:1 . Hereby he teaches of what use the word of God is to direct us in prayer, and recommends the use of Scripture expressions in prayer. The believer may have tasted some drops of bitterness, but he can only form a very feeble idea of the greatness of Christ's sufferings. Yet, hence he learns something of the Saviour's love to sinners; hence he gets deeper conviction of the vileness and evil of sin, and of what he owes to Christ, who delivers him from the wrath to come. His enemies wickedly ridiculed his complaint. Many of the reproaches cast upon the word of God and the people of God, arise, as here, from gross mistakes. Christ, just before he expired, spake in his full strength, to show that his life was not forced from him, but was freely delivered into his Father's hands. He had strength to bid defiance to the powers of death: and to show that by the eternal Spirit he offered himself, being the Priest as well as the Sacrifice, he cried with a loud voice. Then he yielded up the ghost. The Son of God upon the cross, did die by the violence of the pain he was put to. His soul was separated from his body, and so his body was left really and truly dead. It was certain that Christ did die, for it was needful that he should die. He had undertaken to make himself an offering for sin, and he did it when he willingly gave up his life

meaning reconciliation creation

wellcome brother

As you love god with all your heart mind soul and strength and love thy neighbour like yourself you are one in spirit and truth with Christ Jesus and are my brother of the one and only Father.
For it is not our job to teach but obey his way and his Fathers will.
For there is only one Father one leader and one teacher and the holy temple is within us all.
For this is the main reason why Jesus Christ Came to be born in flesh,to return Holy spirit what was lost by the first adam through his deceptive sin urged by eve.
The gift of Holy spirit was returned to man kind by the way of John the baptisted who carried the spirit of Elijah in the setting of the path straight meaning repentance, only then are you reconcilied by God almighty into reconciliation of his Christ Jesus to recieve the baptism of holy spirit through him to become in one mind and Body of our lord Jesus christ and only through him can anyone recieve eternal life and be saved, for there is no other way to God almighty but through him,As it is written Elijah comes first then the christ ,This has already happened.
All creation is born through him, he is our bread and life,the living water, our god ,and father.
For nobody has seen the Father but the son,He is one with his Father and his Father is one with him.For we are part of him and he is part of us.He gave Birth bangs for all creation ,he is the light the reflection of his Father God Almighty, Jesus Christ is in the Bossom of His Father.
God almighty is the main frame Jesus Christ is the enter button, holy spirit are the transmitters and we are the plc's, For us plc;s to become one with the main frame God almighty we must have a code this is repentance the will of God then we are transmitted by holy spirit through the enter button Jesus Christ the only begotten son to his, then our Father God almighty of all the main frame, this is a way of trying to explain the order of things.

God bless you in the name of lord Jesus Christ amen

Amen rudiger,
Praise FATHER, SON and HOLY GHOST for your post and those that came before it. Thanks peeps for your helpful hints to edit.
As I prayed this morning, I had this thread and Lollipop2000 on my mind. I asked the FATHER for guidance to explain the TRINITY to L. 2. and others who have questions about the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON. Sometimes I feel that there comes a point when we have to stop asking question, as faith is believing the things we can not touch, see, feel,etc. THe FATHER is perfect and as imperfected beings can we possibly understand even an inkling of HIS awesome ways? HE says in HIS WORD,"MY ways are not your ways and MY thoughts are not your thoughts,for as the heavens are so much higher than the earth so our My thoughts higher than yours." Also HE says . "Come let us reason together.Though your sins be as scarlet they we be turned white as snow." Something to that effect,as I am quoting from my memory. The beginning of knowledge is the fear of the LORD. HE has ordained all things to go as He has written and sees fit. HE would never do anything to hurt us and has with HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON'S blood provided a way for us to be one by HIs HOLY SPIRIT (only CHRIST JESUS the LORD can give us the HOLY SPIRIT, as being the only BEGOTTON SON HE was ordained by FATHER GOD to do this) to be in unity with the FATHER. Also bear in mind Lollipop2000, if you return and I pray you do, that FATHER created all through HIS ONLY BEGOTTON SON our LORD as the SON was also ordained to do. The SON was also given all authority as HE was also ordained by FATHER GOD to do. Every one has a destiny the FATHER has ordained. That's where I will not go any further with that line of thought. However GOD wanted me to say that CHRIST JESUS is and has all the fullness of THE GODHEAD as he is the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE. No one comes to the except by our LORD JESUS CHRIST. The WORD say that the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to those who are being save, it is our life's blood and breath. Your last words L. 2. were that you were out of this place. I hope something inside you won't leave you alone and you will return. Bear in mind that also when CHRIST was on the cross when HE said "MY FATHER why have YOU forsaken ME?" HE was quoting a psalm that King David had written long before. Not only was David the one whom GOD had promised that one would come in his linage WHO would reign on his throne forever, but David was a prophet also as many of the psalms he wrote were direct prophecies of the MESSIAH, our LORD. When the LORD quoted this GOD had in mind that it would serve many purposes. The FATHER did nothing without JESUS knowing. When all things were written believe me the SON was there and I believe (my own personal opinion) that it was the hand of my LORD that wrote it down, since everything was created and nothing has been created that HE (the LORD didn't created). I have much too long, so I not reading through this. Any corrections can be mind by my brothers or sisters who know want I mean. gotta run jmh137

Mohammed is referred to as a prophet in your religion, but not in Christianity and I do not think he is mentioned in the word of GOD as one, neither have I found in my studies of the names of/for GOD referred to as "allah". The Bible begins with, "In the beginning God..." HE became active for mankind that HE was going to create in HIS own image on the sixth day of creation. Genesis 1:26, reveals the triune God("Let us make man..."). As you read further through the Scriptures, it shows us that GOD was almost sorry/regretting HE had done so, because man chose his own way rather than GOD's. Some of GOD'S chosen men had to intercede on behalf of the people. Man has chosen golden calves, idols/symbols of every kind, and followed men(just as they are) and made them to become objects and examples of their religion/worship, when it should be so simple in what we see/know in our hearts that here is only one True GOD. The heathen, whom have never heard the name of GOD, believe that there is something/somewhere to worship, but until someone shares with them the gospel of Christ they die without ever coming to the knowledge of the truth found in GOD'S word--the Bible. John 1:1-5, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him, and without him was not anything made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not." vs 14 "An the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth." John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." and as many others have written, John 14:6," Jesus saith unto him(he was speaking to HIS disciples, but you can add your name), I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." Religion is sending millions to hell because it causes them to overlook the truth of GOD'S word and the PERSON of JESUS CHRIST, who came into the world to "save sinners", and we are ALL in that category. Conceived in sin, born into a sin-filled world, choose/practice sin until/unless we come to the knowledge of the truth and accept JESUS CHRIST as our personal Savior. We should never think that our beliefs/religion/opinions are what we will be judged by. I think that GOD will ask us, "What have you believed about MY SON? Did you trust HIM as your SAVIOR, if not remember the times someone tried to tell you about HIM and you would not listen because you listened to man's teachings and not the truth of MY WORD?" James instructs us to seek "wisdom",..."ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally..." You must be seeking the truth or you would not be in a Christian site or else you want to be used by the devil to create havoc among believers...my prayer is that it is you are seeking to know the truth and that my fellow brothers/sisters here are praying for the same thing regarding you and others who do not know CHRIST as their Savior. (All Bible quotes are from the King James Version)

Last edited:
Mat 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Ok this right here is a fullfillment of prophecy that David wrote in Psalm 22:1

Psa 22:1 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my groaning?

Verses 2-5 are not about Christ they are David talking about himself you see in verse 2 David states he remains unheard

Psa 22:2 O my God, I make my cry in the day, and you give no answer; and in the night, and have no rest.

He continues though in verses 3-5 talking about how God is Holy and deserves praises even when prayer is unanswered. Verse 6 Talks how Christ humbled Himself to the lowest of low to sacrifice so that all men (and women) may be saved . And if you want I will also post those but I am trying to not make this extra long. Which is going to happen I think.

Psa 22:6 But I am a worm and not a man; cursed by men, and looked down on by the people. ( this is prophecy of OT)

. Also so you know the Hebrew word was tola which is a maggot a crimson grub, used in making garments a scarlet color. This first meaning here is from Strongs Bible concordance
H8439
תּולע
tôlâ‛
to-law'
The same as H8438; worm; Tola, the name of two Israelites: - Tola.

BDB Definition:
Tola = “worm”
1) the 1st born of Issachar and progenitor of the family of Tolaites
2) a man of Issachar, son of Puah and judge of Israel after Abimelech

Once again meanings I didn’t create. J

Mat 27:28 And they took off his clothing, and put on him a red robe. (Description of scenes from the Crucifixion)

These scriptures now talk about how the Messiah will be ridiculed

Psa 22:7 I am laughed at by all those who see me: pushing out their lips and shaking their heads they say,
Psa 22:8 He put his faith in the Lord; let the Lord be his saviour now: let the Lord be his saviour, because he had delight in him.

Mat 27:29 And they platted a crown of thorns and put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand; and they kneeled down before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!

This is one example of how Christ was mocked there are also others. When Jesus was on the cross the Rabbi said where is your God now.
Mat 27:40 and saying, Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself: if thou art the Son of God, come down from the cross.
Mat 27:41 In like manner also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said,
Mat 27:42 He saved others; himself he cannot save. He is the King of Israel; let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe on him.
Mat 27:43 He trusteth on God; let him deliver him now, if he desireth him: for he said, I am the Son of God.

The mocking was so severe that the robbers who where crucified next to Jesus where mocking Him. Think of how interesting this is. These men where being killed quite painfully I may add and they also took part in putting down Christ.

I am going to stop the post here and I will start again at Psalm 22:9. Until later Bye!

I have small children and a husband who also require my attention so I am sorry if it takes awhile to get these out. I feel though you (lollipop) need to see how Christ fullied the prophecy and that He Is the one and Only way to God.

I am back. Sorry that I kinda messed up on a few words in my earlier post, oh well. I think that one of the reasons that JESUS said "My GOD, My GOD why have you forsaken me?", was for the pharisees. What I mean is this; the pharisees, scribes, and so forth spent most of their lives studying the scriptures. If anyone should have known who the Messiah was, they should have known. But, their hatred for JESUS blinded them. It's no different today. There our those who are still blinded, because JESUS is a stumbling block to them. I know this all too well. My husband did not believe in any god and he would always love to hear all about the stories I would tell him from the Bible, but every time I brought JESUS into it, to show about salvation and who the LORD truly was, he would stumble on HIM and that was the end of the conversation. Today, my husband has been saved to the uttermost. Praise JESUS!!! I guess what it all boils down to and what GOD keeps bringing to my attention is how, unless the HOLY SPIRIT is involved in drawing any of us to see the LORD for who HE is, we would surely never know. JESUS said that those who belong to the FATHER are chosen before the foundation of the world. So, the work of the BLESSED HOLY SPIRIT is so awesome. It all just blows my mind. Later.

Well said Jesusloves you! You beat me to the punch about the Psalms 22 quote by Jesus and it's significance when you read more into the chapter. I too have obligations with my wife and kids and my job, etc., that keep me from this site more than I like.

There are alot of prophecies in the Old Testament, written by several different authors over a span of hundreds of years apart that were fulfilled in the last hours of Jesus' life. Isaiah 53 alone describes to a tee the crucifixion of Christ, yet was written hundreds of years before. The discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls, including the Book of Isaiah in it's entirety, has proven that the Old Testament hasn't been tampered with over the years, as many have claimed it had.

There's plenty more, Lollipop, if you're interested. And there's just as much evidence to prove that Jesus did indeed rise from the dead. (let me know, and I'll give you those facts, too). The most important thing you can do though is ask Christ into your life and become saved.
"If you confess with your mouth 'Jesus is Lord' and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved" (Romans 10:9)

I pray that you make the decision to ask Christ into your life. God Bless.

Greetings to you Lollipop2000 and welcome

It is so great to see you seeking for Truth and I sincerely believe that you WILL find it. Amen (you may know this (or not) Amen means 'so be it')

Mathew 7vs7: Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened to you.

vs 8: For EVERYONE who asks receives, he who seeks finds, and to Lollipop who knocks the door will be openend

vs 9: which of you, if his son asks for bread will give him a stone?

vs 10: or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake?

vs 11: If you then, though you are evil (that's all of us sinners) know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to Lollipop2000 who asks Him?

You are seeking Truth which is a most excellent gift when given and when received (found).

This is why I say I believe you will find THE TRUTH because according to the bible you will get what you seek and as i see you are not yet satisfied or fulfilled with many of the answers that you have received that is why you still seek, you knock, you ask.

Father God, creator of the universe, creator of mankind, creator of Lollipop2000, she is asking for the Truth to be revealed to her in such a personal way that no one will ever be able to take it from her. Lord you said if we ask we will receive THAT VERY THING that we ask for, we can trust you God that if we ask for Truth that is what you will give us, nothing less. Thank you Jesus that you reveal yourself to her in an awesome awesome way, Come Lord show her, she hungers for Truth, she asks, she seeks, she knocks, Come Lord Jesus grant the request of her heart, show her that you Live still and for ever, that you communicate with us through your Holy Spirit. Thank you Lord

1 Corinthians 2:14 says the natural man (your mind) does not receive the things of the Spirit of God for they are foolishness to us (when we try to work God out with our minds), nor can we know them for they are SPIRITUALLY DISCERNED.

Your flesh and bones is only the house of the real you, your spirit is the real you, but our spirits need a touch from God to come alive and be connected to Him.

Romans 3:23 says that there is absolutely NOT ONE person on this earth who is without sin (I am sure you agree). Sin seperates us from God, so there we see already something needs to be done about this sinful situation we find ourselves in. Even in Moses' time not just anyone could enter the Holy of Holies, even then man needed a mediator, and the priests of those days concentrated and dedicated their lives to being Holy and clean so that when that annual time came they were prepared to go in to that Holy place on behalf of the nation.

John 3vs3-7 Nicodemus, who was a member of the Jewish RULING council and a very educated religious teacher of his times, came to Jesus, BY NIGHT, and was basically asking him how he could know God better. And Jesus answered him 'you must be born again or you will NOT see the kingdom of God"

I know that you at least agree that Jesus is a prophet sent from God, so consider this, will a prophet sent from God lie? Did he speak the TRUTH when Jesus said, if you do not become born again you will not see the kingdom of Heaven! He also said many other things, such as He is the only way to God and if you do not have him then you do not have God either, he also said he was the Son of God, He said he is the light of the World and he said that he came to take away the sins of the whole world. An audible voice was heard by many that came from heaven declaring "this is my Son with whom I am well pleased, listen to Him. The name of Jesus is also the ONLY name under heaven given to men by which they might be saved.

And even Nicodemus with ALL his education (head knowledge) could not work this one out, it was foolishness to his mind (1 Corinthians 2:14 quoted above)

Nicodemus said in John 3vs4 'will a man enter into his mother's womb for a second time to be born again!!

But Jesus was talking about his spirit that needed to be born again not his flesh.

We are all sinners, our spirits are seperated from God because we are all unrighteous, and our spirits need to be born again. We cannot reach or connect to God by any amount of our OWN WORKS that is why God in his mercy made a PLAN FOR US, and as it will be revealed to you, that plan was Jesus Christ as a one time ultimate sacrifice for all the sin of mankind. By accepting God's plan for you, by having faith in Jesus' sacrifice for you, you can be born again and experience a personal relationship with God, where He himself will teach you all things. There is just no way we can reach God by trying to do any amount of good works because our hearts betray us by the deceptive motives that are in them.

There is so much to speak about but I will end here and believe that the Holy Spirt is already guiding you into all truth.

God bless you with Truth and wisdom Amen
Lotsa love Beam

OOOOOPS!!

I only saw the date just before I posted and decided to post anyway, ya never know! Does anyone know if Lollipop2000 ever popped up again?

Like I said I believe that the Holy Spirit is already guiding her into ALL truth in Jesus name Amen. Nothing beats the Truth in Love!!

Hi lollipop2000!!!vinay the evangelist!!

HI LOLLIPOP2000,

JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU EVEN IF YOU ARE A MUSLIM!!!!!

HERE IS A PRAYER TO THE HOLY FATHER TO RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR SAVIOUR AND TO RECEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT IN YOUR SPIRIT SO THAT YOU WILL PRAY IN TONGUES!!!!!

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "Whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10. "If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now. I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian - a child of Almighty God! I am saved! You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13). I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Find a good Word of God preaching church, and become a part of a church family who will love and care for you as you love and care for them.

We need to be hooked up to each other. It increases our strength in God. It's God's plan for us.

I HOPE LOLLIPOP2000 AND ALL OTHERS RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST AND THE GIFT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT SO THAT YOU ALL CAN PRAY IN TONGUES!!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL IN JESUS CHRIST AND IN THE BOSOM OF THE HOLY FATHER!!!!!

VINAY THE EVANGELIST

Is not religion, just religion. It is but a word. Is not our sin's of our own doing. Is not the face and name we worship , the one we choose. It is not the color of our skin, or domination we choose that will lead us to our father, but the mindset we have to obey the one we pray to. Why have so many come to be mislead?

Administrator
Staff Member
Is not religion, just religion. It is but a word. Is not our sin's of our own doing. Is not the face and name we worship , the one we choose. It is not the color of our skin, or domination we choose that will lead us to our father, but the mindset we have to obey the one we pray to. Why have so many come to be mislead?

I don't know what your post is saying, who you worship and what your motive here is on this site but this is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior.

Anything else is absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.