Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Mommy Prayer!

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by sealightbreeze, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Jeremiah 32:27 all we can all do is to believe and pray with you that God will heal your mother 100%.

We are always praying for your mom!

2. Thank you! Lord, I thank you for all that you have done. Please lead the doctors and nurses. I pray, they find out what is wrong, and can fix my mom 100%. Lord, Please heal mom. Please Lord, give me strength. Through Jesus' name. Amen

3. Update: The doctor said that she has not had a stroke, or had a seizure, or TIA's. However, they are still not sure as to what is wrong. She is still hallucinating a little bit. Lord, please help my mom. Please lead the doctors and nurses so that she can become 100% healthy again. I pray that she is healed, in Jesus's name. Amen

Lord, also, please give me the strength that I need. Amen

4. Update: Well, my mom seemsa bit better today. Although, she keeps hallucinating. Lord, I thank you for all that you have done. Please help the doctors know what is wrong, and heal mom 100% In Jesus' name. Amen

5. Praise to the Lord- they are releasing my mom tonight. They are still unsure what is wrong. Please continue to pray, that she heals 100% and is better. Amen!

6. Please say another prayer for my mom. She was a bit out of it today. Lord, thank you for all that you have done. Please continue to heal my mom and make her 100% better. Amen

7. Lord you have all the power and you are almighty I ask you to heal your daughter who is struggling through health. You are the Doctor of doctors, and King of kings I put all my trust and faith in you. All things are possible through you Jesus Christ. Thank you for listening to all of our prayers! In Jesus name I pray AMEN!

Sealightbreeze,

You are a strong believer, and God admires that. Keep believing and trust in Him for He is with you and your with your mom. I will keep praying!

God Bless YOU!

Xiomi

8. hello my name is sunshine 23. I pray for your mother.I now how scary it is to have one of your parents sick.My dad fell and hit his head and had a little concousion,he recovered right away, but i was so scared. Anyway lord jesus i pray for your mother right now and by jesuses blood she will be heald, in jesuses name amen.

9. Thank you all so very much. My mom is much better. She is still very tired. Please continue to pray for her. Lord, thank you for all that you have done. Please continue to heal my mom 100%. Amen