• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply scroll all the way down to the footer and click on the style chooser.

Thank you.

Mommy Prayer!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Thank you! Lord, I thank you for all that you have done. Please lead the doctors and nurses. I pray, they find out what is wrong, and can fix my mom 100%. Lord, Please heal mom. Please Lord, give me strength. Through Jesus' name. Amen

Update: The doctor said that she has not had a stroke, or had a seizure, or TIA's. However, they are still not sure as to what is wrong. She is still hallucinating a little bit. Lord, please help my mom. Please lead the doctors and nurses so that she can become 100% healthy again. I pray that she is healed, in Jesus's name. Amen

Lord, also, please give me the strength that I need. Amen

Update: Well, my mom seemsa bit better today. Although, she keeps hallucinating. Lord, I thank you for all that you have done. Please help the doctors know what is wrong, and heal mom 100% In Jesus' name. Amen

Please say another prayer for my mom. She was a bit out of it today. Lord, thank you for all that you have done. Please continue to heal my mom and make her 100% better. Amen

Lord you have all the power and you are almighty I ask you to heal your daughter who is struggling through health. You are the Doctor of doctors, and King of kings I put all my trust and faith in you. All things are possible through you Jesus Christ. Thank you for listening to all of our prayers! In Jesus name I pray AMEN!

Sealightbreeze,

You are a strong believer, and God admires that. Keep believing and trust in Him for He is with you and your with your mom. I will keep praying!

God Bless YOU!

Xiomi

hello my name is sunshine 23. I pray for your mother.I now how scary it is to have one of your parents sick.My dad fell and hit his head and had a little concousion,he recovered right away, but i was so scared. Anyway lord jesus i pray for your mother right now and by jesuses blood she will be heald, in jesuses name amen.

Thank you all so very much. My mom is much better. She is still very tired. Please continue to pray for her. Lord, thank you for all that you have done. Please continue to heal my mom 100%. Amen

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Stories 0
S Devotionals 0
S Prayer Request 2
D Prayer Request 0
S Prayer Request 9