Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Mommy Prayer!

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by sealightbreeze, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Hey guys, I need an emergency prayer for my mom please. She is in a nursing home, when I walked in this morning, she was wheezing, and having a lot of trouble breathing. They are not sure what is wrong- they did a lot of chest x-rays on her already.

I have a feeling, that it might be either pneumonia, or bronchitis. Mom thinks she might have had a small stroke, as she is moving very slowly, and just feels "odd" Please say a prayer that she is alright, and will get better soon.

Lord Jesus, please bless my mommy and keep her safe. I pray Lord, in your name. Amen

2. Prayed for her...amen! ♥

3. Lord Almighty, i lift you up this sister's mother that you may take over that illness over her body. Lord i pray for good health and wellness from the top of her head down to the sole of her feet. In Jesus mighty name. Amen

4. Thank you guys~!Update: They had to rush my mom to the ER early this morning, as she was "unresponsive" they currently have her awake and stable. But, I am very worried and scared (she is the only parent I have left) Please prat for her. Lord, please help my mommy- bless her and make her alright. In Jesus's name, amen

5. Yes Jesus, and please, I pray that Your comfort and peace is known in stillness in sealightbreeze.... now and always.... your re-assurance of your love, Jesus. Please heal mommy, Lord.

Bless you sister ....><>

Br. Bear

6. Amen..

Prayers going up sister sealightbreeze. The Lord comforts you and bless you.

Sister Reymielin

7. Thank you guys. I have still not heard anything, except that they are admitting her. Please keep up the prayers. God Bless. Lord, please make mommy be alright. Amen

8. A quick update- I went to the hospital, and they said she is bleeding internally. They are not sure where, but think her stomach area. They checked, and it does not seem like she had another stroke. Lord, please bless my mom, love, her, keep her safe, and give her the strength that she needs. I pray, in Jesus' name. Amen

9. More news- they said the bleeding is lessend, and she is more awake. Thank you, Lord! Please everyone, still pray. Lord God, I pray that you heal my mom. Please heal her 100%. Help her have a safe night. Amen

10. Good news this morning! The doctors have her awake, the bleeding has stopped-Thank you, God!. They are still unsure what is wrong. They are going to be doing more tests on her today. Please continue the prayers.

Lord, thank you for helping mommy. Please heal her soon. I pray Lord, taht the doctors are lead by your hand. Give mom the strength and love that she needs. Amen

11. Another new update- they have some tests scheduled for my mom this afternoon. Lord, please help my mom recover soon, and have the best care that is possible. In Jesus' name, Amen

12. #12 Fragrant Grace, Dec 3, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2008

I trust in Your unfailing love Psalm 13:5

Dear sister sealightbreeze

Thank You beloved Lord Jesus for your tender care and never failing love for us. We rejoice in the progress seen so far in our dear sister's mommy.
    We praise you Lord for your almighty power to heal and restore.
    O Lord may sister sealightbreeze and her mommy be ever so blessed with the deepness and calm of Thy perfect peace.
    Thank You Jesus, Your love is so precious, true and beautiful.

Dear sister....keep focussed on the beautiful Lord Jesus. He loves you. He loves your mommy. He will never ever fail you.

God bless you dear sister....praying

Julia

The Lord, the Fountain of living waters…heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed. Jeremiah 17:13-14

Loved with everlasting love, led by grace that love to know
    Gracious Spirit from above, Thou hast taught me it is so
    O this full and perfect peace! O this transport all divine
    In a love which cannot cease, I am His, and He is mine*

* G Robinson 1876

13. Thank you, Julia. God Bless you. I went to see mom- they said that she has something called Gastritis. She still has Pneumonia, and she is spasaming. They think she had an allergic reaction to a medication. They still need to run tests.

Thank you Lord, for helping my moms o far. Thank you for leading the doctors and nurses. Please continue to heal my mom, and bless her. Lord, I pray she feels your loving presence. God, please take care of my mommy. Amen

14. Amen sealightbreeze...

Lord may You hear our sister's cry for her mother. Thank you Lord. In Jesus name.Amen

"I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry."
    Psalm 40:1

15. I will continue to pray for you and your mother dear sister.

NC

16. Thank you guys. I talked to her today, she says that she is feeling better. Thank God. I am still scared, as she is not out of the woods yet. Lord, please help my mom recover 100%. Please guide her, love her and bless her. I pray Lord, she feels your love and presence. Amen

17. Mom is better. But not great yet. They took her off of the one medicine, the Baclofen, because they thought that might be what caused the problem. The only bad thing with that, is that is what prevents her spasms, and keeps them under control. So, know she is spasaming pretty badly. She has stopped bleeding. They did an entire scope inside of her, and did not find anything. So, whatever caused the internal bleeding, is gone. And, since they have no way to determine what or where it came from, their guess is as good as mine. We might never know.

She still has Pneumonia pretty bad. But the thing that I do not like right now, is that she is hallucinating. Very badly. She is with it, and then not with it. Then with it again, etc. She did have a seizure though. They are planning on runing more tests on her. But, again, they need to wait for her to come out of the hallucination's first. They are not sure what caused the seizure. It might be medicine related, or not.

They said that they are going to move her, when she is more coherent. Right now, they need for her to stop hallucinating first before they can do anything. And that is good. They are going to put her on step-down. I believe eventually, they said the 8th floor.They said she should be back in the nursing home sometime next week.

Um, what else? They had to take her phone away from her today, because she keeps thinking a man is trying to kill her with a knife. So, she kept calling 911 from the hospital, saying someone was trying to kill her. Not good. And, according to the nurse, she was yelling at me all day, even though I was not there all day. Other than that she is alright. Stable right now. Please keep praying!

Lord, thank you so much for helping my mom. I pray, that the doctors and lead by you. That my mom can feel your love and presence. Please heal her and make her better soon. O Lord, I ask this in your name. Amen

18. Please keep up the prayers. Lord, please take care of my mom. Amen

19. Praying for your mom,God Bless

20. He carried our sorrows and sicknesses...so by the name of Jesus she is healed!!