Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Mommy Prayer!

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by sealightbreeze, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Thank you both. God Bless you. Please keep my mom in your prayers- they have moved her from the ICU- but now she is feeling disoriented, and nauseous again. Lord, I pray, please lead the doctors. Help my mom fully recover 100%. I pray Lord Jesus, that she feels your warm and loving presence. Please comfort and heal her. Amen

2. They put her on the one medicine, and she got very sick and disoiented again. Lord, please keep watch over my mom. Heal her with your love. Amen

3. #23 TheWidowsOffering, Dec 5, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
    dearest sister

prayer going up sister..

please hold your peace in the Lord...

Sister in Christ,

reymielin

4. Thank you. They have discontinued my mom's one medicine. She is still hallucinating very badly. I am scared. Lord, please guide the doctors and nurses. I pray Lord, she recovers 100%. Lord Jesus, please comfort my mom with your love. Let her know how much I need her. Amen

5. #25 Fragrant Grace, Dec 5, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2008

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

Dear sister sealightbreeze

Praying much.

I understand how scary it can be to have someone so dear to you become very unwell....and I am praying that you will know the Lord's comfort and peace very powerfully.

Keep focussed on the Lord Jesus dear sister. He knows your fears, He understands what you are going through....He loves you and He loves your mommy.

Dear sister, you have brothers and sisters praying for your mommy from all around the world. Praise the Lord....He hears every single prayer and not one goes astray....they are all heard in heaven.

Bless you sealightbreeze, your mommy and you are ever in my prayers.

Julia

His ears are open unto their prayers 1 Peter 3:12

They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength
    Isaiah 40:31

6. thank you so much *hug* Please keep up the prayers. Lord, I thank you for healing and helping my mom so far. Please Lord, I pray: Help her feel better and get rid of the hallucinations. I have no way to see her today Lord. Please let her know that she is loved.

I pray, Lord, please continue to heal my mommy. I pray that you lead and guide the doctors and nurses. That she has a full 100% recovery. I pray that she feels your love and presence. Amen

7. Hello sis sealightbreeze. What a privilege it is to pray for your mom. As I go to bed now, I'm humming this fave prayer song for her :

"Christ is the answer to all our longings. Christ is the answer to all our needs. Savior, Baptizer, the great PHYSICIAN... Oh, halleluuuuuujah. He's all our need"

Lord God, have Your wise and sweet way... We earnestly and continually offer to You our prayers for sister Sea's mom. Thank you. We love You Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

8. Thank you so very much, my friend. The prayers are working- she is more with it today. At least on the phone (I can't see her today) Lord, I thank you for all you have done for my mommy. Please Lord, I still pray: Guide the doctors and nurses. Help my mom fell better and recover 100%. Lord, I pray: Please bless and love my mom. Comfort her with your presnece. Amen

9. Update: They were going to send my mom back to the nursing home, but she started hallucinating again.Please pray she recovers 100%. Lord, thank you for all that you have done. Please continue to heal my mommy. Please guide the doctors and let them know what is causing this. I pray Lord, she knows you and I love her. Please give her your comfort, strength and love. I pray, in Jesus' name. Amen

10. I am not very good at praying. But i am going to make a list of about 5 people from here and tryto pray for your mother evryday. I hope she gets better very soon.
    ML

11. Thank you. Lord, I thank you for all that you have done. Please continue to help her. Let the doctors find out what is wrong with her, and heal her 100%. Please lord, give me strngth and peace. Please help both my mom and I sleep well tonight. Amen

12. Lord, please keep helping my mom. Amen

13. Please keep up the prayers. They are talking about sending my mom home to her nursing home today. But, she still needs to see the Neurologist. Lord, please continue to help my mommy. Amen

14. Yes, I continually intereced Lord in Jesus' name. Amen.

"There's pow'r! pow'r! wondrous working pow'r in the blood of the lamb. 2x In the precious blood of the lamb"

Halleujah. Thank you for the victory Lord

15. Please kepp up the prayers- they said she is hallucinating again. I am so scared. Lord Jesus, thank you for all that you have done. Please continue to heal my mom. Let her become 100% recovered, in your name O Lord. Amen

16. Lord, thank you for the good news- they are planning on releasing my mom and taking her back to the nursing home tonight. Lord, please continue to help and heal my mommy. Please make all the hallucinations go away. In Jesus' name. Amen

17. I will pray for your momma

18. Thank you so much, Holly. Good news everyone- they took her back to the nursing home tonight. Please pray that she recovers from the hallucinations 100%. Lord, thank you for all that you have done. Please continue to help my mom.

19. Lord, thank you for all that you have done. Please continue to heal my mommy

20. Hey everyone, I have abd news- please pray for my mom again. They had to re-admit her to the hospital today. She was fine, and then all of a sudden, she was sick. She was having conversations with people who are not there, talking funny, asking for items that are not there. Please say a prayer. They are not sure what is wrong with her.

Lord, Please heal my mommy. I thank you for all that you have done, but please heal her 100%. In Jesus' name. Amen