• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Moderators Wanted

Administrator
Staff Member
Thanks for understanding brother. GOD bless you :)

On a side note, I am looking for 5 more moderators, especially some outside US/Canada time zones. Perhaps some Asia / Europe residents.

GOD bless, pray before you approach and submit to His will always.

I think this is a mighty awesome task Chad. Moderators are great to have around and to help out. They help keep this site safe and friendly like you do. Thanks to all the current Moderators and thanks to Chad. Keep up all the good work.:boy_hug:

a Prayer

"Abba, I pray and seek others to agree that You grant Chad wisdom, as You promised in James'es letter to anyone who lacks wisdom, and that Your Spirit would move in his heart and confirm to his mind Your very Own choices for moderators. We thank You for the grace and time, for the love and skills that have been extended so generously by You into this ministry. We also ask that as the church has no national boundaries, so too the new candidates would be international in scope. We further pray that You would fill them and all the members of talkJesus continually with Your Holy Spirit so that Christ would be glorified, and the lost found. In Jesus name."

James 1:5
1Tim.3:8-13

If the positions is still available once my period and posting limits are met,then my application will fall on your desk. In the meantime will I enjoy the site.

In Jesus is our salvation

Administrator
Staff Member
Please post your resume when your ready brother. GOD bless you

Brother Chad, I am taking this opportunity to post my resume here for your reference. May the Lord guide you in all your decisions.

My beliefs:

I Believe:
1. The Bible is the inspired Word of God inerrant in the original writings and is the supreme and final authority for our life and faith. (See. Tim 3:16, 17:2 Peter 1:20-21)
2. There is one God eternally existing in three persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit (1 Cor 8:6, Acts 1:2).
3. Our Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God, conceived of the Holy Spirit to Mary, a virgin. He died on the cross, the shedding of his blood was atonement for our sins. He was raised from the dead, ascended into Heaven, where he is our advocate at the Father's right hand (Heb. 10:12; Luke 1:27, 35; 1 Cor. 15:3, 4; John 14:2; John 2:1; 1 Peter 1:19).
4. That all persons are born with a sinful nature, thus separated from God. We know that all those, who by faith believe in the Lord and accepts him as personal Savior, are born again of the Holy Spirit (Romans 5:12; Eph 2:8, 9).
5. In the personal and positive return of Jesus for his church (John 14:3).
6. In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (John 1:12; Eph. 4:3; First John 1:7).

I’m South African in the +1 to +2 time zone depends on what season Europe is in.

Computer Skills:

I am working as a system manager on a very small network and have some Internet experience. The Internet skills is all self taught.

Visits to Talk Jesus:

Lately I spend at least three hours a day here and sometimes elsewhere.

My Purposes:

1. To glorify God.
2. To find fellowship together for individual growth in their Christian life.
3.To serve the cause of Christ through the church of one's own choice.
4. To encourage those in their Christian lives.
5. To share locally in planned fellowship meetings, individual contact and prayer.
6. To bring all Christians to a common goal of praying.
7. To have international contact with fellow Christians.

Why I should be a moderator.

Being 54 and a family man I have some skills and knowledge that can be shared with others and my purposes is clearly spelled out in the previous point

God bless

To Qualify:
Reply with the following information (be clear and descriptive please)

- brief but clear detail of what you believe in, your personal statement of faith
- your physical location (Country / Timezone)
- your computer and Internet skills
- how often do you visit Talk Jesus?
- your views, motives and goals on Talk Jesus
- explain why you feel you should be a moderator
- your age

Basic Requirements:
Computer skills
Commitment (time)
One year as a member (give or take a few months)
At least 200 forum posts

Name: Simon,
Age, 18-19
Country: Australia, New South Wales, Mid North Coast, Port Macquarie
Time zone: Eastern standard, EST!
Pc/computer skills, look up a website i will PM you i build and designed it,
as for pc skills, i have being using a pc for about 7 years or so, i mostly play games but as i'm in training of being a GRaphic designer i'm more coming into the photo shop and programming side of things, less time for games,

what i believe in: Jesus Live in Me, that's all the matters, in Mathew chapter 28, it declares that we must go out and make Disciples of all nations, that's the fundamentals of the bible right there, i believe that we need to get out of our Boxes and make disciples of all nations, feed people the bible, tell them truth and not lie, care for them and help where is necessary,

Time: i can dedicate at least 4-5 day's a week to TJ, as i am doing a full time tafe course of Multimedia i am there often looking things up online and surfing this site often,

giving to TJ: i believe that i can offer a wider range of time zones between moderators, as alot of Mods are in US i feel i can greatly contribute to this site coming from Australia. : >

goals on TJ: i am here to make lots' of Friends and meet new people, Bless them in any way possible, i wan tot Bless people through what i post whether it be through God or if it's just what they need to hear, i want to Help out in any way possible here at TJ, as a Christian i feel led by the Spirit to the site and i know you will choose who you choose for your reasons, Be Blessed and May the Lord help with your Decisions.

Be Blessed. and have fun,

Love Si!!!

Administrator
Staff Member
Thank you Zulu and Simon for your resumes. I will pray on this and do as the Spirit leads me. I am interested in international moderators, but His will be done either way.

GOD bless you both

-My name is Cody, I'm Baptist and I was saved May 13, 2002. I believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins. I believe The Christian Bible is God's inspired word. I also believe in the Trinity.

-United States, Tennessee. Eastern Timezone.

-I'm currently taken a Computer Operations Class, and I've used computers ever since I was little.

-I visit Talk Jesus almost everyday. I get on during school and also when I get home which is about 3 pm, I usually stay on til 12 am, sometimes later.

-My goals on Talk Jesus would be to help people in anyway possible. Make friends, make sure the rules are followed and worship God.

-I think I would be a good moderator because I'm a true believer of Jesus Christ and I have a lot of free time to be able to get on Talk Jesus.

-18 years old.

God Bless

Last edited:
Cody, you are a young man, but you stand unashamed of the gospel of Christ, as is stated in your signature above (Romans 1:16)

If I may, I would like to testify here that I have spent time with Cody (many hours) and he is a man of prayer by nature. I believe he seeks God in all things; In his family, relationships, and friendships.

He seems to have his priorities in order, especially for one so young. He sincerely and earnestly desires to please God in his daily life.

He reminds me of this scripture of Paul writing to Timothy, even though I do not know Cody's mother or grandmother. 2 Timothy 2:2-6:

v. 2: to Timothy, my dearly loved child. Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.

v. 3,4,5 : I thank God, whom I serve with a clear conscience as my forefathers did, when I constantly remember you in my prayers night and day. Remembering your tears, I long to see you so that I may be filled with joy, clearly recalling your sincere faith that first lived in your mother Eunice, and that I am convinced is in you also.

v. 6 :Therefore, I remind you to keep ablaze the gift of God that is in you through the laying on of my hands. For God has not given us a spirit of fearfulness, but one of power, love, and sound judgement."

Last edited:
I pray for wisdom and God's Holy Spirit in helping Chad and the oversight here to choose the people who run and oversee this site and who shepherd the flock of TalkJesus. Leadership isnt easy and it isnt popular and Satan will look for any form of division.

More than this I pray that the people who do moderate will be annointed and equipped with God's love and patience when they meet difficult people and situations and that the words would be given to them that would draw the seeking person to ask questions.

God bless you all

Biggie

Administrator
Staff Member
God bless you brother. Thank you for your prayers.

I am actually looking for a few more moderators as well to add to the team. Anyone interested, please *read carefully* the first post and apply accordingly if you feel led by the Spirit to do so.

God bless, always pray first :)

Maybe in the future sister thank you. God bless you
I'm not applying to be a moderator right now because I'm just a new member but sometime in the future I may seeing that I have been a Christian for almst 47 years and I feel I have a encourgment ministry.

Talk Jesus needs some new moderators and I am ready to add enough to create a full dozen: 12 apostles as in Scripture. I need 6 more moderators to fulfill this. Please read the below carefully.

To Qualify:
Reply with the following information (be clear and descriptive please)

- brief but clear detail of what you believe in, your personal statement of faith I'm a non-demonational Christian. I believe in the Holy Trinity, speaking in tongues, baptism in water & the Spirit. I don't listen to secular music, don't drink at all, not even wine (some people think it's ok). My faith is very important to me. I try to fully engulf my life with everything that has to do with Jesus. I read God's word and pray to get closer to God.
- your physical location (Country / Timezone)Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
- your computer and Internet skills Very proficient.
- how often do you visit Talk Jesus?About 6 times a day, M-F. About twice on the weekends
- your views, motives and goals on Talk JesusI know this website is from God. I like to help people and consolidate those who are lost or in need of a friend. I'm not here for position, because God doesn't care about position. I'm here for God to use me by consolidating His people. I would like to help you take TJ to the next level.
- explain why you feel you should be a moderatorI want to be part of something great. I see TJ going to a new level and I know that you will need a dedicated, faithful team by your side helping you mold this site into what God wants it to be. I have a leadership background and am willing to go the extra mile.
- your age24

Basic Requirements:
Computer skills check
Commitment (time) check
One year as a member (give or take a few months) Will be one year in September
At least 200 forum posts I'm working on it!!! I'll do whatever it takes!!!

May I include a short testimony?

I come from a dark place. My parents were divorced when I was 3. At the age of 12 I started using drugs. By the time I was 15, I was dealing LSD and coke. I stopped doing drugs on Holloween of 2000 (I don't celebrate Holloween anymore). I then became at alcoholic at the age of 18. I almost killed myself on my 19th birthday because I was so depressed.

When I was 20, I starting going to church and God changed my life around. I went to an "encounter" (it's a weekend that you go away with the church and God liberated me of all the nasty demons and they ministered to me). It changed my life in 3 short days. I've been active in the church for 3+ years now and God has done great things in my life. I've been prophesized over by two different people, but the same vision. I am meant to reach the youth and the drug addicts.

This is only the beginning, praise God!

***If I'm not picked, I won't be offended. I know my calling may not be a mod for TJ, but your's is. God doesn't have the same calling for everyone!

Active
TrulyBlezzed, you've been a blessing to me on more than one ocassion. You would make a great Mod .
I will pray for you.
May God will be done..

God bless
Your sister in Christ.

Last edited:
brief but clear detail of what you believe in, your personal statement of faith
Peace is the only word i can use. After so long of being tormented Jesus gave me the peace i craved for. The bible is what i follow noting else but the word of God i try my best to live by the Lords word. I belive in Jesus Christ, i belive he is the son of God, I belive in the holy trinity, I belive Jesus is our salvation. I belive Jesus gave his life for our sins. I belive in my Love of Jesus so much so im willing to lay down my life to stand for my King. To serve him is the greatest reward i could ever hope for.

- your physical location (Country / Timezone)

Ireland european time

- your computer and Internet skills
Im good and a fast learner and dont need to be told twice.

- how often do you visit Talk Jesus?
I had a brief break due to demanding exams but now im finished again i plan to be here every day.

- your views, motives and goals on Talk Jesus
To give others the same chance i was given, i gave my life to Jesus on Talk Jesus to be able to help others to do the same would be a blessing.
Support, understanding, friendship, Praise ,Worship ,prayer and place to find the tools to help you on your journey to knowing God.

- explain why you feel you should be a moderator
I belive Jesus will give me the tools i need to do what is asked of me. All is in the Hands of my King let his will be done.

- your age
23 years

Last edited:
Administrator
Staff Member
Thank you for your application. I will read it carefully and respond tomorrow / weekend after some prayer first.

Active
I would Join you in prayer Brother.

I pray that the Holy Spirit, direct you on this. I also pray that he gives you the time in which these appointments should be made.

Its all about God's timing for his perfect plan and purpose.
God bless you Chad.

Brief but clear detail of what you believe in, your personal statement of faith I was saved at 12 years of age. Was strong in Christ. Then fell off. And now I'm 14 almost 15 and i was recently joined into a new church and baptized again for the right reason.

I believe Jesus died on the cross for sins.(Saved by grace not works)

I believe in the Holy Trinity(1 John 5:7)

I'm a proud reader of THE Av KJV 1611

PS: I have alot of knowledge in the bible.

My grandfather tought me the KJV at 10 years old.. 4 years of knowledge of the bible.

LocationCentral Time/United States.

Computer SkillsI plan on Majoring in PC Tech.

I have been on a computer for four years.

I have learned basics of C++ And Visual Basics 6.0 Programing.

I have owned a website before. Moderated quite a few. Not Christian forums. But basic programing sites.

I have skills in HTML and Photoshop

how often do you visit Talk Jesus?
Everyday.

your views, motives and goals on Talk Jesus
To Help protect forums from negative post, spam , and harassment of any kind. And to answer any question I can about our great lord Jesus.

explain why you feel you should be a moderatorWell, I felt Jesus lead me to this site from another Christian site.

your age
14 years old. Quite young i know but age is a number.

P.S: I know I don't reach the requirements of the 200 post rule and a member for 6 months...

But I wanted to add my 2 cents.

Thanks and God Bless,
Brotyler

Last edited: