• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Let's share a testimony of praise and thanks daily

Loyal
It seems there is a yellow jacket nest close to our front porch. We couldnt eat lunch there this afternoon due to them. So I put out a homemade yellow jacket trap, and it seems to be working good, saw lots of them nearby, some already inside it. Will have to check it this evening when it gets dark. Thank you Lord for Your wisdom in dealing with this naturally without all kinds of nasty chemicals that hurt innocents creatures like honey bees and butterflies.

Staff Member
My oldest daughter is 17 and living away from home at university

She has been in Spiritual wilderness and away from the Lord

I would like to share some wonderful news.....she is yearning for the Lord again and attending Christian activities, Bible study groups and youth church.

What can say.....

Hallelujah, Praise the Lord

Thank You Jesus

Last edited:
Loyal
I remember we were all praying for just this a short while ago so happy for you sister !! God is awesome.

Loyal
I am so excited I have to share this with my brothers and sisters here. First I have had no one ever lay hands on me to heal me. But I had freind over recently, and he has been telling me of all the miracles in his life giving Jesus the glory. So I felt like I was prompted to ask him to lay hands on me and pray for my shoulder to be healed. My shoulder has been sore for the last 6 months approximately, anytime I rode my mountain bike or went to work and used my hose reels it got sore. Anyways he layed hands on my shoulder and prayed,, and I have not experienced pain since that day praise Jesus. Although one time I felt a little pain coming back I rebuked in Jesus name and the little pain left.

I am so glad and thankful for Jesus using my buddy to heal my shoulder, I love Jesus Lord and savior and thank you Jesus !!

Loyal
I am thankful today for the Lord's correction. I have been getting more angry at drivers while I am on the road who use their bright lights at night when they are not needed. Its like they dont care how it affects others. So about a week or so ago, I began flashing my brights at other drivers who have their brights on, so that they know how it feels. Tonight on the way home, the Lord through the Holy Spirit convicted me that it should not be an eye for an eye even on something like this, I was trying to educate the other drivers on what it was like, but the Lord told me to just pray for them and that He would deal with them in His time, and that me flashing them might get them more angry and more likely to cause and accident.

I think a lot of christians forget that the Lord corrects those He loves, and I am thankful for His correction.

Staff Member
Thank-you Father for my wife of 35 years and the blessing of sharing this day with her.
She is going through some rough times at the moment Lord, but you know this. So, this
day which allowed me to help carry the burden she has been feeling but for a moment,
I thank-you for.

Loyal
Thank-you Father for my wife of 35 years and the blessing of sharing this day with her.
She is going through some rough times at the moment Lord, but you know this. So, this
day which allowed me to help carry the burden she has been feeling but for a moment,
I thank-you for.
I will amen that blessing of my own wife who is also going through some hard times now. Isnt it strange how easily we can forget our own problems when we see those we love have some that we cant help much with? She has nearly constant pain and rarely sleeps due to pain and other problems, and I dont want to tell her about my own problems because she doesnt need to add to her worries, but when I do, it does seem to help her in her own problems. I guess when we focus on those we love, our own problems seem to small in comparison.

Staff Member
@Brad Huber
Amen Brother!
Our love for one another shines through the most difficult of times.

Thank-you for sharing a part of your life to me/us here.
Will pray for your wife in the name of Jesus.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Staff Member
Thank you for sharing about your dear wives @Brad Huber @Christ4Ever

Praying for your wife brother Brad that all pain will cease

And for both of you that the Lord's joy love and peace will continue to reign glorious in your marriages as He leads and guides you.

Staff Member
Its been a chaotic week, moving home

Thanking the Lord all His provisions

And for at last having broadband connected.

Aching, sore and tired.....but we've nearly finished.

Praise the Lord

Staff Member
Christmas here is hot...a time of beach parties and bbqs
It signifies a time for worldly gluttony, commercial hype and drunken excess.
Its very sad.

However, I would like to thank the Lord and praise Him for the birth of His dear Son.
And for the sacrifice He made for us by dying to save this world of fallen souls.

Amid the wordly chaos..... O come let us adore Him, Christ the Lord!

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6

Loyal
Yes, the materialistic nature of Christmas is very saddening. At least drunkenness is isnt a big problem around here. Praise the Lord for His faithfulness.

Staff Member
Praising and Thanking the Father for the Son....EVERYDAY ALLELUIA!!!

A little late on this praise report, but still felt moved to share it.
My son called the wife on Christmas Day who after awhile handed the phone to me.
We talked for over 2 hours! Considering I hadn't talked to him for that amount of time
in the last year combined!!! What a blessing.
Thank-you Lord!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
God Bless you my Brothers & Sisters.
Nick
<><

Staff Member
Praising the Lord for positive contact with my sister and her family after many years of nothing.

She lives the other side of the world in Scotland so our interaction is through email.
She is not a believer and is anti Christianity .....but trusting the Lords hand to lead the communication that a Word from Him may be shared.

Praise the Lord!

Staff Member
,Simply thanking the Lord for a cool breeze and lower temperatures today. Such a refreshing start as I head off to work.

The streets are lined with the vibrant colours of gum trees in full bloom and the chirping of birds and noisy parrots.

Praise the Lord!
20190118_081537-907x1612.jpg