• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Let's share a testimony of praise and thanks daily

Staff Member
I want to give Praise & Glory to my Father on High! Alleluia!
My niece talked with my wife today, for a couple of hours.
At the end of the talk. She told my wife to let me know that her mom, my sister told her to say hello to me!

How a simple hello has brought me to tears which are still in my eyes as I type this. Thank-you Father!

It has been over 30 years since my sister has acknowledged me at all much less asked her daughter who is a believer and a joy to me. To say anything, much less acknowledge my existence! Be it phones calls, messages that I've tried over the years. They have always gone unanswered.

The main focus of my prayers lately as it pertains to my sister has been that God would draw her to him. Even if we were never to speak, or see each other again. That she may know Jesus as her Lord & Savior is all my desire for her fulfilled. Which I will continue to send heavenward!!! However until that day. I rejoice and give thanks On High for a "simple hello"!

Thank-you Father God for this joy!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Staff Member
Praise the Lord, Nick,
now I am sharing them tears!

Praise the LORD

it brings me a new meaning to:

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep. Romans 12:15

Loyal
Being diabetic, I have some feet issues that crop up from time to time, that partially come from that condition (lack of some feeling in my feet, and regular foot pain that only leaves me early in the morning before I go stomping around). So I am thankful for simple things like my toenails getting caught in my socks while putting them on, letting me know I need to trim my nails (also very poor vision), which can be a bigger issue if I let them go too long without trimming. Little problems can easily turn into to big problems if not attended to, so I am thankful for the little problems, that can be taken care of, before they turn into bigger problems.

Staff Member
Being diabetic, I have some feet issues that crop up from time to time, that partially come from that condition (lack of some feeling in my feet, and regular foot pain that only leaves me early in the morning before I go stomping around). So I am thankful for simple things like my toenails getting caught in my socks while putting them on, letting me know I need to trim my nails (also very poor vision), which can be a bigger issue if I let them go too long without trimming. Little problems can easily turn into to big problems if not attended to, so I am thankful for the little problems, that can be taken care of, before they turn into bigger problems.

I can relate, Brad.

How precious also are Thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with Thee. Psalm 139:17-18

Praise the LORD

Staff Member
The main focus of my prayers lately as it pertains to my sister has been that God would draw her to him. Even if we were never to speak, or see each other again. That she may know Jesus as her Lord & Savior is all my desire for her fulfilled. Which I will continue to send heavenward!!! However until that day. I rejoice and give thanks On High for a "simple hello"!

Praise the Lord!

That is wonderful Nick @Christ4Ever

In a similar way would like to the Lord for positive communication with my mother.
She is a fierce atheist and did not speak with me for many years.
Now we are able to chat occasionally on the telephone and via email which is so lovely (Praise the Lord)

As with your niece Nick....my prayer is for my mothers salvation above all else.

And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given Himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
Ephesians 5:2

Staff Member
As with your niece Nick....my prayer is for my mothers salvation above all else.

Maybe, I communicated this wrong. My niece is saved! It's her mother, my sister who is not. :(
I will add your mother alongside my sister when I pray that they be drawn to God, and that He may touch their Spirit, soften their hearts, providing the clarity necessary to see themselves as a Loving God sees them and finally turn to Him. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

YBIC
Nick
<><

Staff Member
I will praise Thee O Lord with my whole heart
Psalm 9:1

Thank You Lord for Your glorious creation
Your majestic skies

Praise the Lord.

An amazing sunset experienced and captured when we went to Scotland some years ago

FB_IMG_1529708660350.jpg

Loyal
Praise the Lord almighty for another glorious day that he has given me. Praise the Lord for another day that my health is fantastic and my business he has blessed is being used for his Glory !!

Thank the Lord for what I believe to be him leading me on how to use my gift for the Kingdom.

Staff Member
Praise the Lord almighty for another glorious day that he has given me. Praise the Lord for another day that my health is fantastic and my business he has blessed is being used for his Glory !!

Thank the Lord for what I believe to be him leading me on how to use my gift for the Kingdom.

What a wonderful post @Dave M full of praise to the Lord!

Thank you for sharing

Loyal
I am nearly 60 years old, and no children ever. It makes me a little sad sometimes that I have never had any children, but knowing it was God's will, I am satisfied it was for the best. I did have a niece and nephew who it was nice to see on rare occasions and to see their bright smiles and their eager hugs for uncle Brad. But they have become teenagers now, a bit to old to show much affection toward their uncle. But at work 2 days ago, a mother and her children came in for some work on their car, and after the work was done and I was ringing them up for the work so they could go on about the business of the day, her little girl, probably about 4 or 5, asked me for a hug, how precious she was, so I hugged her and sent them on their way. It was a blessing to me, and I thank God for it.

Staff Member
Awesome share Brother!
Our God sure knows how to shower us with blessings!

Thanks again brother.

Staff Member
Over this past day or two I have been unwell with raging fever and infection.

I would like to thank and praise the Lord for my dear husband who has looked after me with such tenderness and love (especially since he too is unwell)

His love has really shone through and stirred me to love more.

So thank You Jesus for rekindling my love and realisation of how blessed I am to have such a loving husband.

Staff Member
@Fragrant Grace
Dear Sister
Praying for you both for healing of body and strength of Spirit.
In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
Another glorious Day God has provided giving thanks to the almighty awesome God in Jesus name

Loyal
So this past week I was working and was careless with some acids I use and splatter some right into my eyeball probably should of blinded me, but the second it happened I called out to Jesus and said I really need you now, and my eyes was normal again!!!!!!!!!!

Praise the Lord my savior Jesus Christ and thanks you again !!!

Loyal
I am thankful that my body is still able to function well enough to do a job and help provide for my family, and able to do chores around our house. I had to mow today and was thankful that despite some aches and pains, that I can still create order from the chaos that surrounds us. Dont get me wrong, some chaos can be good, but if chaos was always good, God woudnt have wanted us to "tend" the garden. We are to be agents of order and promote goodness within ourselves and around us. And I am thankful that I am able to do this still.​

Staff Member
O give thanks unto the LORD, for He is good: for His mercy endureth for ever.
Psalm 107:1

I had surgery earlier this week....and am so thankful to the Lord to be home and recovering well.
Also I thank the Lord for my husband and children who have looked after me so lovingly.

Praise the Lord!

Staff Member
I would like to simply thank the Lord for our lives
And pray that we all use our lives to His glory
To serve Him
To lead the lost to the Lord.

Naught have I gotten but what I received;
Grace hath bestowed it since I have believed;
Boasting excluded, pride I abase;
I’m only a sinner saved by grace!

Only a sinner saved by grace!
Only a sinner saved by grace!