• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Israel mounts third day of Gaza killings

Psa 82:1 [ESV] A Psalm of Asaph. God has taken his place in the divine council; in the midst of the gods he holds judgment:
Psa 82:2 "How long will you judge unjustly and show partiality to the wicked? Selah
Psa 82:3 Give justice to the weak and the fatherless; maintain the right of the afflicted and the destitute.
Psa 82:4 Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked."
Psa 82:5 They have neither knowledge nor understanding, they walk about in darkness; all the foundations of the earth are shaken.
Psa 82:6 I said, "You are gods, sons of the Most High, all of you;
Psa 82:7 nevertheless, like men you shall die, and fall like any prince."
Psa 82:8 Arise, O God, judge the earth; for you shall inherit all the nations!

Honestly even when Israel agreed to a short term cease fire and as the aid was rolling in the rocket attacks continued. It would pose a greater risk to their citizens if they allow a truce as the hamas would simply use it to rearm itself and kill more Israelies.
There were over 3,300 rocket attacks last year alone before Israel moved against them. This is terrorism of the worst kind attacking schools, busses, hospitals, shopping centers, etc. They cannot be disallowed to defend themselves and the Palestian people were told to get out of the way. Why would they not get out of the way? Why indeed- they quite simply are in favor of eliminating the Jewish people completely. That and they are told by their leaders to stay. It seems to be oe of their favorite tactics to place their own people in harms way so they can parade the corpses in front of the media. They are indeed masters of media manipulation.
This is all extremely sad but not surprising if one looks at the demonic spirit which their religion serves.

Everyone involved in this thread should visit youtube and look at thie video for a good idea of what is really going on:

Hamas indoctrination of Kids: Bombs more precious than children

indeed so Boanerges
that Hamas video, there are no words in me to describe the terror in them.

Watch and see for yourself.

You know something fella's. In a year or 2 I probably would have an apartemnt here.. if the situation here continues I will give you open invites to visit and check this situation for yourself. Open espcially for those who seem to minor/doubt/forget/deny the suffering of over 8 years of citizens here. now I dont doubt or dismiss the suffering of people in gaza.. but let me remind you one thing.. many of them support jihad.. and most of them chose hammas a terror organization, and also some of them choose Abu-Mazen from Fatah/also known as Ashaf.. for liberating palestine another terror group. Now Hammas taken the freedom of the people in gaza. including other groups of muslims, also christians..
and let me tell you something about where I live, my neighrboorhood is filled with muslims, arabs, Darfurians and more. now except that darfurian aint have citizenship in here, they have homes, they have jobs, they are being taken care of, and all of the others are the same also with citizenships.

Israel send aid to gaza alot.. sometimes they send lil when hammas is being very offensive (rockets) and lets not forget that most of the aid is being taken by hammas itself! and hten sometimes given to others but mostly to their friends and allies and relatives.

so before you judge Israel for being offensive or harmful or fascist or whatnot people are saying this days without seeing both sides I would suggest of you to come, see, live, hear than say whatever you want.

I dont support any war but it gets me annoyed the way people have false views of my home land. And let me remind you that even when there are all those voices of 2 counties for the 2 peoples.. hammas and their supporters and same minded groups still want to get whole Israel..
and lets not forget that they got some land during summer of 2005.

anyways in 2 years from now.. you guys are invited to my place..

You know something fella's. In a year or 2 I probably would have an apartemnt here.. if the situation here continues I will give you open invites to visit and check this situation for yourself. Open espcially for those who seem to minor/doubt/forget/deny the suffering of over 8 years of citizens here. now I dont doubt or dismiss the suffering of people in gaza.. but let me remind you one thing.. many of them support jihad.. and most of them chose hammas a terror organization, and also some of them choose Abu-Mazen from Fatah/also known as Ashaf.. for liberating palestine another terror group. Now Hammas taken the freedom of the people in gaza. including other groups of muslims, also christians..
and let me tell you something about where I live, my neighrboorhood is filled with muslims, arabs, Darfurians and more. now except that darfurian aint have citizenship in here, they have homes, they have jobs, they are being taken care of, and all of the others are the same also with citizenships.

Israel send aid to gaza alot.. sometimes they send lil when hammas is being very offensive (rockets) and lets not forget that most of the aid is being taken by hammas itself! and hten sometimes given to others but mostly to their friends and allies and relatives.

so before you judge Israel for being offensive or harmful or fascist or whatnot people are saying this days without seeing both sides I would suggest of you to come, see, live, hear than say whatever you want.

I dont support any war but it gets me annoyed the way people have false views of my home land. And let me remind you that even when there are all those voices of 2 counties for the 2 peoples.. hammas and their supporters and same minded groups still want to get whole Israel..
and lets not forget that they got some land during summer of 2005.

anyways in 2 years from now.. you guys are invited to my place..

j4jh blessing and peace to you.

There are people in this world with their eyes wide open, and those with their eyes wide shut. The latter would probably only wake up if a rocket was shot straight into their home.

There is not a country in the free world that would not fight back if 1 (ONE) rocket was shot across their borders, let alone thousands. Speaking for those who live in North America (including myself), we
have only had a taste of the unspeakable horror of terrorism, and we were`nt crying peace to the terrorists, their families, or their countries, when they attacked our nation. It is easy for one to think they are anti-war, when they are sheltered and protected from the cradle to the grave. It is easy to stick ones head in the sand, when one can cover their head with a blanket and not lose a moments sleep for the fear and sounds of rockets above their head. And there is not a single person that I know who will cry justice for the criminal, when hes witnessed even one senseless, act of evil against his own.

God be with Israel, and avenge those who cry out to Him.

Rom 13:1 Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.
Rom 13:2 Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment.
Rom 13:3 For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval,
Rom 13:4 for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer.

Genesis 16:11&12
11*And the angel of the Lord said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the Lord hath heard thy affliction. 12*And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man’s hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

Thank you brother J4jh for your lovely invite to your country.
If only it were possible, someday maybe, if God be willing.

Jiggyfly
I have heard said lately that the Arab nation are descendants of Ishmael.

I pray our nation will continue to be for Israel , for God is for those who are for her, and against those who are against her, "Israel."

I for one, pray for the peace of Israel, and marvel at Gods faithfulness to this nation.
So many of her people do not believe Jesus is their Messiah, yet he remains faithful.

One day their eyes will be opened, and they will see.

I love the Jewish people, and we need to pray for their Peace. Ps.122:6

What is right?

Alls I hear you pro israel Christians focus on is the terrorist but never do
I hear you mention the Palestinian brothers and sisters cought in all this
mess.I believe its wrong to use the bible to justify murder,and I believe
its wrong to exalt one race above another.Also God is not so much
concerned with a plot of land,God's consern is with the salvation of
souls.

What is right? Is my perception of what is right and wrong the true measure of justice? God's perception is right regardless of how I perceive it. He is Almighty Creator and what He says goes. We must be careful against judging by our own human understanding and compassion. No one is more compassionate than God and He will defend <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1:place>Israel</st1:place></st1:country-region> against all their enemies as He promised, and His promise is Love for us all.
Servantman<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

There was an author by the name of Joan Peters. She was commissioned by Yassar Arafat to write a historical documentation of Palestine in order to disprove Israels claim to the land. When she finished her research he offered her big $ not to publish the info she found. It seems that as far back as one could go the Palestinians were majority Jews. Most of the current occupants came from Syria and other surrounding countries. Their mission was to heavily populate the area with muslims so that the Jewish people would become a small minority and then cease to have any sovereign nation. That would of course make them easy to exterminate.
That plainly makes the idea of a "Palestinian state or nation" a lie.
The book is titled:
From Time Immemorial: The Origins of the Arab-Jewish Conflict over Palestine

I have not read through the replies to your thread.......But I recall that in the not too distant past Israel gave the area of Gaza, back to the Palestian people. Responding to world pressure

Since then rockets have been fired from Gaza by the Palestian people over and into Israel towns and villages. This bombardment upon Israel from this area of Gaza has been going on for many months.

Israel has responded..........no surprise there!

Here in England we have seen protests against Israel, for their retaliation, politicians of the highest level involved.

Why do people take offence against the Jew?

Recently on this site a Jew was rejected, a Rabbi, because he desired to share his faith

This opposition to the Jew offends me, as a servant of Jesus Christ

Jesus was a Jew
The bible is a Jewish book
Jesus came 'to the Jew first'
The bible was written by Jews
The Jew are Gods chosen people

In future days according to scripture the world will see the Jew, as the head, paramount, according to the purpose and desire of the Lord God Almighty.....as I see it

Surely if he had've been allowed on the site, Christian values could have been shared with him.

I would have thought it to be very interesting to have a Jewish person here, surely it wasn't just because he was a Jew?

I'm amazed at that.

I guess the fact that I am biologically, traditionally a Jew, dsn't make me count as a Jew on this forum? yeah kewl whatever lol.

yeah btw I want to point out and mention that good people, christians from some organization which I dont remember the exact name is working lately in Sderot, helping families in need after the war, and more, earned my respect. If any of you though are reading this forum.. I would suggest though trying to not walk with a giant wooden cross like one time few months ago (before the war) cuz it might make some people worried or scared.. (yeah some here had bad expiriences, and others are just acting and thinking like fools - sorry btw, if this word is to offensive for the board but couldnt think/remember anyother less offensive/problematic word sometimes so yeah.. less giant wooden crosses)

Last edited:
God has not forsaken his people Israel, and all his promises to her will be fulfilled.

Israel......such a small piece of real estate, but Gods hand is over her ,even in their unfaithfulness.
That should be encouraging to us, shouldnt it!

God is always faithful, and his ways, past finding out.