• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

How Did You Find Talk Jesus Forums?

• Search Engine

Votes: 424 65.2%
  • Friend

Votes: 47 7.2%
  • Family Member

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • Instagram

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Facebook

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Twitter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Church

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • TV

Votes: 20 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 49 7.5%
  • Don't Remember

Votes: 97 14.9%

• Total voters
Administrator
Staff Member
Quick Survey

Please vote, and it is appreciated!

Oh man I thought I was in trouble. "Administrator wants you to view before continuing"

I found TalkJesus through google. I was searching for Bible forums.

Oh man I thought I was in trouble. "Administrator wants you to view before continuing"

I found TalkJesus through google. I was searching for Bible forums.

That's what I was thinking!! I about had a heart attack Chad! lol!
I used google. I feel I should be specific about my search engine so you know.

Staff Member
That's what I was thinking!! I about had a heart attack Chad! lol!
I used google. I feel I should be specific about my search engine so you know.

I thought the same as Fenn and dannibear....I thought O dear what have I done!!!!

I googled Jesus forums and came up with Talk Jesus

Yep, I googled also. I think I overstayed my welcome at another forum so searched for a new one. Bookmarked about 6 forums ...this was the first on the list. Found no reason to explore the others since I joined here.

I was looking for a site on Google to share my understanding of the gospel and I ended up here.

I had been looking for fellowship due to Job restrictions I had issues making church.i lost my youth pastorship and the fellowship of believers I had come to know ..As I asked God to show me where I could find fellowship once more during this time I was led here..thank The Lord for an oasis in the wilderness. May The Lord bless you all for commitment to the word of God and being there in my time of need to Gods Glory..Rev

Administrator
Staff Member
Thanks everyone for your responses. If you responded here but did not vote, please do vote. Just one click will do :D

wow thats great , and i think your friend have realy made you also a blessing by you joining this site.

sometimes we find ourselves somewhere and after realizing where we are we can give credit to the Lord for bringing us there

it's a bit like that here

brain think it's looking for something but SomeOne is guiding the mind
someone tells us something but was it someone doing God's will?
happen to be in the right place at the right time - some call it coincidence - some call it providence

let your light shine
and it did

I was looking for Jesus forums and the words Jesus and Talk came into my head so I searched JesusTalk in Google. Lol

It was a "flook". I was just searching for something and TJ came up! Actually it was God - pure and simple. Took my breath away.