Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

How Did You Find Talk Jesus Forums?

Discussion in 'Polls' started by Chad, Mar 16, 2013.

?

How Did You Find Talk Jesus Forums?

1. Search Engine

396 vote(s)
    64.2%
  2. Friend

44 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. Family Member

6 vote(s)
    1.0%
  4. Instagram

2 vote(s)
    0.3%
  5. Facebook

4 vote(s)
    0.6%
  6. Twitter

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Church

1 vote(s)
    0.2%
  8. TV

20 vote(s)
    3.2%
  9. Other

47 vote(s)
    7.6%
  10. Don't Remember

97 vote(s)
    15.7%
  1. Think was google..?
    The other online christians forums didnt really talk about Jesus much. Thats why I'm here cos this one does!!

Sent from a mobile device
  2. Pretty sure I found Talk Jesus several months ago as I was searching for truth about my situation and divorce. Something I googled led me to one of Chad's posts about divorce. Since that time, I've come back a few times and just decided to join in the last few days.

Brad Huber likes this.
  3. I think it was Google. I originally joined Talk Jesus several years ago under a different user name that I didn't see still on the member list when I checked recently. I was co-administrator of another forum for seven years till the Lord saw fit to shut us down and send the members on our separate ways, so I revisited a couple old accounts from previous fora to which I'd belonged. My curiosity was piqued here by Lanolin's ''what version is your Bible'' thread, as well as the prayer forum.