How Did You Find Talk Jesus Forums?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

How Did You Find Talk Jesus Forums?

• Search Engine

Votes: 399 64.4%
  • Friend

Votes: 44 7.1%
  • Family Member

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Instagram

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Facebook

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Twitter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Church

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • TV

Votes: 20 3.2%
  • Other

Votes: 47 7.6%
  • Don't Remember

Votes: 97 15.6%

• Total voters
I was looking for a Christian community of Believers to interact with and encourage me in my walk with Christ, and to find a place for devotions and Bible studies. A quick Google/Bing search found several different sites. TalkJesus seemed to be the best one, so I checked it out a little closer and finally joined. :smile:

Yep, I googled also. I think I overstayed my welcome at another forum so searched for a new one. Bookmarked about 6 forums ...this was the first on the list. Found no reason to explore the others since I joined here.
Hands down this is the best Christian forum ever. Previously I had been thrown off of three others. It is my prayer here that I never offend anyone, even dorm mothers.

It would be hard to express my gratitude to Chad and all the others for such warmth and helping me through a giant problem of mine. I hope to continue the relationship here and be part of the best - - - Christian forum on the internet ..........and I have been .banned from 4 so I know. I feel blessed to have found this site. Here you find open minds, patient eyes and ears and practical as well as scripture only guidance. Like I said; it would be hard to express

Administrator
Staff member
It would be hard to express my gratitude to Chad and all the others for such warmth and helping me through a giant problem of mine. I hope to continue the relationship here and be part of the best - - - Christian forum on the internet ..........and I have been .banned from 4 so I know. I feel blessed to have found this site. Here you find open minds, patient eyes and ears and practical as well as scripture only guidance. Like I said; it would be hard to express
Bless you brother, glad you're here. Thank you for sharing your encouraging kind words.

Me and a friend were looking up info on a tv show for Christians and I came across this site and it has been a blessing for me to chat to like minded kind people