• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Greetings in Jesus Christ's name

Staff Member
Greetings,

I saw a recent post put on hold awaiting moderation approval. Not sure what I had shared that put me on that other than my faith in Jesus Christ in being my Good Shepherd for following Him and not in myself by keeping that commitment to do so.

Well, Lord be willing, I shall continue to post until circumstances should prevent me for whatever the reason.

yes, that happens sometimes.
Something that is written can be picked up by whatever software checks for words that are unacceptable to the general public (I think?). I am not sure what was in your post that got picked up, but that's all sorted now.
Post approved. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Bless you ....><>

Active
Greetings,

yes, that happens sometimes.
Something that is written can be picked up by whatever software checks for words that are unacceptable to the general public (I think?). I am not sure what was in your post that got picked up, but that's all sorted now.
Post approved. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Bless you ....><>

Okay. Thanks for explaining.

May God bless you and keep you; may He shine His face upon you and give you His peace.

Staff Member
Greetings @JesusIs4Me

Welcome to Talk Jesus. Enjoy the forums and online Christian fellowship.

Your posts went to moderation because they contained links to Bible Gateway for the verses you posted, which were of course fine and approved.

Links will go to the moderating queue to be checked out, as you can imagine not all links poated are wholesome.

Copying and pasting the verse to your notepad first should prevent the link issue

Blessings

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
John 11:25

Active
Greetings @JesusIs4Me

Welcome to Talk Jesus. Enjoy the forums and online Christian fellowship.

Your posts went to moderation because they contained links to Bible Gateway for the verses you posted, which were of course fine and approved.

Links will go to the moderating queue to be checked out, as you can imagine not all links poated are wholesome.

Copying and pasting the verse to your notepad first should prevent the link issue

Blessings

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
John 11:25

Thank you for the welcome, sister.

I was hoping to avoid posting a long post when sharing relevant scriptures.

I notice when I have my mouse pointer over the Bible reference that it can pop up a small window showing that verse with an option to show more, however I prefer the KJV. So is there a way for me to fix my scriptural reference where those who hover over it sees it in the KJV?

If not, I guess if I want to shorten my posts, I will need to continue to use links to Bible Gateway, I guess.

Thanks again for the information as well as the welcome.

May God bless you & keep you. may He shine His face upon you and give you His peace.

Active
JesusIs4Me said:
I notice when I have my mouse pointer over the Bible reference that it can pop up a small window showing that verse with an option to show more, however I prefer the KJV. So is there a way for me to fix my scriptural reference where those who hover over it sees it in the KJV?

I'm another who prefers the KJV and I discovered that if you add "KJV" after your scripture reference, the pop up gives you KJV1900.

Like this:

1 John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

1 John 5:12 KJV He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Or we could just use the links @Fragrant Grace posted, lol. :)

Active
I'm another who prefers the KJV and I discovered that if you add "KJV" after your scripture reference, the pop up gives you KJV1900.

Like this:

1 John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

1 John 5:12 KJV He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Or we could just use the links @Fragrant Grace posted, lol. :)

Thank you very much, sister. I was wondering how to avoid copying and pasting scripture to a post without making it too long.

I hope you have a good night, tonight.

May God bless you.

Staff Member
@Sam David

Greetings,

I posted to you on a couple of other threads but in case you miss those posts,

Please if you know how we can get inspiring sermons that will help those searching for the truth,let me have them. They must be in PDF formats only.Thank you.

Why do they have to be in PDF format only?

Also can you please tell us how Members can get those PDF format inspiring sermons to you so you can use them?

Look forward to hearing back from you,

Bless you ....><>

Hello brothers & sisters,

I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and that God has raised Him from the dead, & because of that, by His word, I am saved.

Jesus Christ is in me and is with me always as He is leading me as my Good Shepherd to help me to follow Him as His disciple and as His friend by the grace of God and His help. My confidence and faith and hope rests solely on Him as He is reminding me to trust Him for all things, including the willingness to leave this life no matter what I am in the middle of, as well as leaving my loved ones behind into His hands when the Bridegroom comes.

1 John 3:3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure....8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Jude 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, 25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.