Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Greetings in Jesus Christ's name

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by JesusIs4Me, Dec 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Greetings,

yes, that happens sometimes.
    Something that is written can be picked up by whatever software checks for words that are unacceptable to the general public (I think?). I am not sure what was in your post that got picked up, but that's all sorted now.
    Post approved. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Bless you ....><>

JesusIs4Me likes this.
  2. Thank you, brother.

3. Thank you, sister.

4. Okay. Thanks for explaining.

May God bless you and keep you; may He shine His face upon you and give you His peace.

5. Greetings @JesusIs4Me

Welcome to Talk Jesus. Enjoy the forums and online Christian fellowship.

Your posts went to moderation because they contained links to Bible Gateway for the verses you posted, which were of course fine and approved.

Links will go to the moderating queue to be checked out, as you can imagine not all links poated are wholesome.

Copying and pasting the verse to your notepad first should prevent the link issue

Blessings

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
    John 11:25

JesusIs4Me likes this.
  6. Thank you for the welcome, sister.

I was hoping to avoid posting a long post when sharing relevant scriptures.

I notice when I have my mouse pointer over the Bible reference that it can pop up a small window showing that verse with an option to show more, however I prefer the KJV. So is there a way for me to fix my scriptural reference where those who hover over it sees it in the KJV?

If not, I guess if I want to shorten my posts, I will need to continue to use links to Bible Gateway, I guess.

Thanks again for the information as well as the welcome.

May God bless you & keep you. may He shine His face upon you and give you His peace.

Fragrant Grace likes this.
  7. Laura1557 likes this.
  8. I'm another who prefers the KJV and I discovered that if you add "KJV" after your scripture reference, the pop up gives you KJV1900.

Like this:

1 John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

1 John 5:12 KJV He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Or we could just use the links @Fragrant Grace posted, lol. :)

Christ4Ever likes this.
  9. Thank you very much, sister. I was wondering how to avoid copying and pasting scripture to a post without making it too long.

I hope you have a good night, tonight.

May God bless you.

10. @Sam David

Greetings,

I posted to you on a couple of other threads but in case you miss those posts,

Why do they have to be in PDF format only?

Also can you please tell us how Members can get those PDF format inspiring sermons to you so you can use them?

Look forward to hearing back from you,

Bless you ....><>

11. Welcome to TJ @JesusIs4Me
    Looking forward to some good ol fellowship one with another.
    Blessings
    FCJ

Sent from a mobile device
  12. Thank you for the welcome, brother.

May the Lord bless you & keep you. May He shine His face upon you and give you His peace.

Wired 4 Fishen likes this.
  13. Wired 4 Fishen likes this.
  14. Thank you for the welcome, Brother Chad.:smile:

Wired 4 Fishen likes this.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 12)

1. JesusIs4Me
  2. Br. Bear
  3. Dave M
  4. Sam David
  5. Laura1557
  6. Christ4Ever
  7. amadeus2
  8. Gabriel Kinson
  9. Fragrant Grace
  10. Wired 4 Fishen
  11. Chad
  12. BELIEVE72