• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Faith comes by Hearing, but Obedience comes by Fear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand what you are trying to say, but Jesus didn't tell you two laws only. Those two laws include other laws, also those two laws where written by Moses, so Jesus was really quoting Moses in the first place. I'm teaching you the truth, the uncut word of God, this is not taught in Sunday doctrine, haven't you read where Sunday comes from. Jesus said in Matthew 19: 16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself

Notice that there where more then two commandments. The sabbath day on the seventh day of the week, of course was automatically understood in these days which day is was on. This is how you enter in life.
You don't understand. ALL of the other laws come out of these two. Upon these two laws hang all the law and the prophets. JESUS said so. And HE ought to know. HE said that if I keep these two laws, I keep all others.

Which day a person chooses to rest is his choice. Which day is the Sabbath? Every day is the LORDS day. We do everything as unto HIM.

You say if a person does not keep the Sabbath he is sinning. Some Christians work seven days a week or have no set work schedule. For example; a professional driver puts in about seventy hours a week. He drives a round trip and no days off till he's home again. What day he starts his trip is a crap shoot. So he has no scheduled days for the Sabbath. He's a sinner for doing his job? Give me a break!!

We have dominion in the Earth not some pope. We, the children of light have reign. We are the kings and the priests, not some self declared tyrant.

Last edited:
You don't understand. ALL of the other laws come out of these two. Upon these two laws hang all the law and the prophets. JESUS said so. And HE ought to know. HE said that if I keep these two laws, I keep all others.

Which day a person chooses to rest is his choice. Which day is the Sabbath? Every day is the LORDS day. We do everything as unto HIM.

You say if a person does not keep the Sabbath he is sinning. Some Christians work seven days a week or have no set work schedule. For example; a professional driver puts in about seventy hours a week. He drives a round trip and no days off till he's home again. What day he starts his trip is a crap shoot. So he has no scheduled days for the Sabbath. He's a sinner for doing his job? Give me a break!!

We have dominion in the Earth not some pope. We, the children of light have reign. We are the kings and the priests, not some self declared tyrant.

Jesus said in Matthew 4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

I understand clearly, I understand this verse clearly and it means exacly what it says, also this is another verse that Jesus quoted from Moses. You strike me as an excuse maker, you are not looking for answer or truth, because you feel you know already. Hey...Good luck

Jesus said in Matthew 10:34 - Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. This is that sword I'm putting on the table. Sabbath day on the seventh day of the week as it is written from Genesis to Revelation.

I am closing the thread temporarily until some of the posts can be evaluated. Thank you for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.