Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Christian Movies

Discussion in 'The Library' started by B-A-C, Oct 1, 2015.

1. I haven't seen any of these movies.

I will have to look them up.

Thanks for sharing Jim @Wired 4 Fishen

Wired 4 Fishen likes this.
  2. The great what if is like the family man with Nicholas Cage. Only with Kevin Sorbo as the called preacher who chose wealth and power and John Dezso Ratzenberger who plays the angel sent to straighten out his life.
    It's Soooooooo good.

The first WWJD movie stars John Snider and the second one stars John Dezso Ratzenberger . Also really good.

The list goes on and on.
    Like Faith like potatoes is a true story and has awesome extras with the real Angus Buchan.

The condition for a miracle is difficulty, however the condition for a great miracle is not difficulty, but impossibility.”
    Angus Buchan

Hope you get to see them!!
    Have a great day
    Blessings
    W4F

Sent from a mobile device
  3. I liked Faith like Potatoes.
    Am hoping to find more christian movies for our church library.
    And maybe even get involved with making them or being in them...?!

Wired 4 Fishen likes this.
  4. I will make a thread on it to explain it again so I wont derail this theead, or move this discussion there.

Anyway as I was saying Christian Mingle was quite a good christian movie I have seen recently on dvd. Its about a 30 something yuppie looking for love and she goes on this dating site (its actually a real one) and finds Him instead.

Conversely, people often said Lion was a good movie, but Im not sure that it is actually christian, I have that on dvd too but will see if it has actually christian content. They did show at church but it isnt about Jesus, its about an adopted indian boy looking for his parents.

The Wonder was also an interesting movie but again, had little christian content. In fact in that movie they me tioned quite a few occult movies like wizard of oz and star wars. It was about a boy who has this facial deformity and how he goes to school and faces up to bullies. In real life I know someone like that but its only through Jesus grace that she can face up to bullies as He appeared to her when she was young.