• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Can you name just ten true Born again Biblically correct TV preachers in the US of America?

Nobody said you are a liar...I said Back up your accusations or stop talking about it. You might want to look at this thread...It applies to ordinary Christians Not just preachers.....There is a LOT of apostasy in the churches today....
The Great Apostasy Has Begun

I'll write a Wikipedia article on it someday.

Loyal
I feel like I'm just getting attacked for no reason right now.
Well.....You're not getting attacked....I'm simply saying that to badmouth a preacher is disobedience to the Word....If that's an attack to you....That's just the way YOU look at it.

Well.....You're not getting attacked....I'm simply saying that to badmouth a preacher is disobedience to the Word....If that's an attack to you....That's just the way YOU look at it.

Not all preachers have the anointing.

I disagree, the bible says to test your pastors.

1 John 4:1 (NLT)

"Dear friends, do not believe everyone who claims to speak by the Spirit. You must test them to see if the spirit they have comes from God. For there are many false prophets in the world."

2 Timothy 4:2 (GW)

"Be ready to spread the word whether or not the time is right. Point out errors, warn people, and encourage them. Be very patient when you teach."

That's not your calling....nor is it ours. Its our disobedience that criticizes people called by God to preach, whether they are biblical or not....YOU will be judged the way YOU judge.
Yeshua tell us in Matthew 7:15-20 that we will know them by their fruits, when he's talking about wolves in sheep's clothing. Yeshua tells us to judge (discern) and to be careful of who we listen to and follow. We're told not to judge (condemn) elsewhere because we will be condemned in the same .way we condemn others

Below are easy ones from years of listening to them. I'm including some that already passed within the past decade or so.

Charles Stanley
Andy Stanley
Francis Chan
Rick Warren
Derek Prince (passed)
David Jeremiah
Bill Hybels
Ravi Zacharias
Alistair Begg
Billy Graham (passed)
Francis Chan used to be a great preacher, but in the past year(ish) he's been slipping, hanging out and praising wolves in sheep's clothes, Ravi's starting to do the same. Rick Warren is so far gone now I won't even go there -- if you don't see RW's false teachings, pray!

Joel Osteen, Paula White, TD Jakes, Kenneth Copeland, Creflo Dollar, Joyce Meyer oh you meant biblical. nope. Not them. They teach the prosperity doctrine and Paula is Trumps spiritual adviser. So i would say
Billy Graham and son, Jimmy Swaggert, Charles Stanley.
LOL!

Active
I've watched Joel Osteen a couple of times and I don't believe so. Yes I believe that Keith Moore is a false prophet, he's said that the New Testament is not worth reading, he's not Jewish but preaches exclusively out of the Old Testament, and he's said that the prophets are stupid and that he's the smartest pastor out of all of them.

And this is where it gets really outrageous, this is on his website if you want to see it to believe it. He's done fundraisers of his congregation to pay for two private jets and a yacht.

And to answer your question, no wealth doesn't make someone a false prophet. It's not a sin to have money but the bible warns about the love of money is the root of evil. I believe that tithing is important and that you should support your ministry to help spread the gospel.

If anyone rejects the New Testament then of course they are a false prophet or teacher. They would be rejecting Jesus Christ.

Quantrill

Administrator
Staff Member
Francis Chan used to be a great preacher, but in the past year(ish) he's been slipping, hanging out and praising wolves in sheep's clothes, Ravi's starting to do the same. Rick Warren is so far gone now I won't even go there -- if you don't see RW's false teachings, pray!

I’ve been a believer for 17 years, been fervently in the Word for that long too and been listening to these preachers for years. Always very conscious of what they preach in every sermon podcast I listen to (my daily routine). Never heard anything contradictory to God’s Word.

You have your right to your views but be careful how you judge them.

Loyal
Yeshua tell us in Matthew 7:15-20 that we will know them by their fruits, when he's talking about wolves in sheep's clothing. Yeshua tells us to judge (discern) and to be careful of who we listen to and follow. We're told not to judge (condemn) elsewhere because we will be condemned in the same .way we condemn others
My friend, you'd better read a real bible...We are NOT told to judge anyone....but ourselves....Have you judged yourself today? Hmmmm? Then we are to judge among ourselves, as in settling disputes.....We are told clearly and strictly NOT to judge others.

Loyal
If anyone rejects the New Testament then of course they are a false prophet or teacher. They would be rejecting Jesus Christ.

Quantrill
I agree Mr Quantrill, but he has not shown his accusation to be true concerning Keith Moore. Or anyone else for that matter.

Active
I agree Mr Quantrill, but he has not shown his accusation to be true concerning Keith Moore. Or anyone else for that matter.

Yes, that is why I said, 'if anyone'. I am not familiar with Keith Moore. I went to his website and viewed it briefly but couldn't find a doctrinal statement. So, I really don't know what all he believes. I have no problem declaring one a false teacher or prophet if they indeed deny the truths of Jesus Christ. Wealth on the other hand is not so clear. Many believers have been wealthy and as a result do great things for God with it.

Quantrill

My friend, you'd better read a real bible...We are NOT told to judge anyone....but ourselves....Have you judged yourself today? Hmmmm? Then we are to judge among ourselves, as in settling disputes.....We are told clearly and strictly NOT to judge others.
I think it's you who needs to read the Bible a little more carefully sir, and try to understand what God's Word is saying

The bible says to point out the false teachers, we're not judging. I've cited some scriptures concerning this earlier.

It being a small church theirs not much in the way of citations that are available that I can present. But nothing added up about his sermons of what I heard.