• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Buddy You Just Got “Born Again”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loyal
1 Timothy 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

Acts 2:40 With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.”

Jeremiah 51:45 Come out of her, My people! Save your lives, each of you, from the fierce anger of the LORD.

Ezekiel 3:19 But if you warn a wicked man and he does not turn from his wickedness and his wicked way, he will die in his iniquity, but you will have saved yourself.

:joy:

From where does the influence come from that would cause you to go against repenting of your sins to Jesus and obeying him...to do things JESUS says to do so that you can be the one he saves?
Stop addressing me evil one!

I Do not what to address you and stay away from me!
I rebuke you demon in The Name of “JESUS CHRIST” LORD of GLORY”!!!

STOP ADDRESSING Me, EVIL ONE!

I have given you warning after Warning!

I would advise you To Stay away from Me In Jesus Name!

If you think The Curse of GOD is on you now, just keep on doing what you are doing, you have not seen nothing yet!

I would advise to go into a corner and lick your wounds. And keep seeking Repentence of All your unclean and wicked ways and then maybe He will wash you clean from all your “ Abominations you have committed for “Works” will not wash your “Abominations” away!

You need “Grace and Mercy” and you are seeking it The Wrong way!

In The Mighty Name of “JESUS”. BEGONE SATAN!!!

Last edited:
We are to save ourselves from this corrupt world.

You better believe Jesus and not false teachers.
No can do!! Man is not able to save himself. For this reason we were granted(gifted) a savior. His name is Yahuah(Isa. 43: 11). He sends himself by way of His Word, Yahusha HaMashiach, whom the world refers to as Jesus Christ. Never the less our salvation is the workmanship of God(Yahuah). Consider Eph. 2:8-10; “For to the grace(elegance of form/beauty of form/ pleasing quality/Divine character/Divine image we are being saved/healed/made whole/delivered through(by way of) the Faithful-One and this-salvation-is not from you(mankind), the oblation(gift) is Divine, not from works, in order that no one will be boasting. For we are His(Yahuah’s) workmanship(achievement) being created in the Anointed Savior(the Faithful-One) upon good works to-which the Almighty One(God) previously makes ready, in order that we will walk(live) in them”. “Let us make man in our image and likeness”(Gen. 1:26), and, “I am the Way the Truth and the Life”(Jn. 14:6), and, “No-one is able to be coming to Me, unless the Father, the One sending Me, will be drawing him. And I will be raising him in the last day”(Jn. 6:44). Psalm 117; 2 Tim. 2:15,16; 3:16,17

Active
Stop addressing me evil one!

I Do not what to address you and stay away from me!
I rebuke you demon in The Name of “JESUS CHRIST” LORD of GLORY”!!!

STOP ADDRESSING Me, EVIL ONE!

I have given you warning after Warning!

I would advise you To Stay away from Me In Jesus Name!

If you think The Curse of GOD is on you now, just keep on doing what you are doing, you have not seen nothing yet!

I would advise to go into a corner and lick your wounds. And keep seeking Repentence of All your unclean and wicked ways and then maybe He will wash you clean from all your “ Abominations you have committed for “Works” will not wash your “Abominations” away!

You need “Grace and Mercy” and you are seeking it The Wrong way!

In The Mighty Name of “JESUS”. BEGONE SATAN!!!

Look at the condition of your soul.

Active
No can do!! Man is not able to save himself.
1 Timothy 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

Acts 2:40 With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.”

Jeremiah 51:45 Come out of her, My people! Save your lives, each of you, from the fierce anger of the LORD.

Ezekiel 3:19 But if you warn a wicked man and he does not turn from his wickedness and his wicked way, he will die in his iniquity, but you will have saved yourself.

For this reason we were granted(gifted) a savior. His name is Yahuah(Isa. 43: 11). He sends himself by way of His Word, Yahusha HaMashiach, whom the world refers to as Jesus Christ. Never the less our salvation is the workmanship of God(Yahuah). Consider Eph. 2:8-10; “For to the grace(elegance of form/beauty of form/ pleasing quality/Divine character/Divine image we are being saved/healed/made whole/delivered through(by way of) the Faithful-One and this-salvation-is not from you(mankind), the oblation(gift) is Divine, not from works, in order that no one will be boasting. For we are His(Yahuah’s) workmanship(achievement) being created in the Anointed Savior(the Faithful-One) upon good works to-which the Almighty One(God) previously makes ready, in order that we will walk(live) in them”. “Let us make man in our image and likeness”(Gen. 1:26), and, “I am the Way the Truth and the Life”(Jn. 14:6), and, “No-one is able to be coming to Me, unless the Father, the One sending Me, will be drawing him. And I will be raising him in the last day”(Jn. 6:44). Psalm 117; 2 Tim. 2:15,16; 3:16,17

We have to eat Jesus to get saved...WE have to do the eating.

We have to eat Jesus to get saved...WE have to do the eating.
I see you are referencing Jn. 6:54. Now study verses 47 thru 63 and I’m certain you will see that his flesh is his word(s) and his blood is his Spirit. Which is He Himself, the Spiritual Word, abiding in us, thus bringing us to resurrection life on the last day. Also, consider Eph. 4:32 before you spill the venomous vitriol of calling Divine sons demons. You must “shun profane and vain babblings for they will lead to ungoliness. Psalm 117. 2 Tim. 2:15,16; 3:16,17

Active
I see you are referencing Jn. 6:54.
I'm speaking about that chapter and others.
Now study verses 47 thru 63 and I’m certain you will see that his flesh is his word(s) and his blood is his Spirit.
Which is He Himself, the Spiritual Word, abiding in us, thus bringing us to resurrection life on the last day.
His words are Spirit and life. He is the Word of God.
It sounds like you might like my thread:. WE HAVE TO EAT JESUS

Also, consider Eph. 4:32 before you spill the venomous vitriol of calling Divine sons demons.
What?
You must “shun profane and vain babblings for they will lead to ungoliness. Psalm 117. 2 Tim. 2:15,16; 3:16,17
You sound somewhat inappropriate and out there if you are talking about me, you might want to explain yourself, unless you are talking about the way Ploughboy has been speaking to me.

Last edited:

What?

You sound somewhat inappropriate and out there if you are talking about me, you might want to explain yourself, unless you are talking about the way Ploughboy has been speaking to me.

I am very appropriate, you sent a very vitriolic email to me which was inappropriately calling me a demon. I’m not particularly fond of your thread, no, I don’t like it. Chapter 6(Jn.), is figurative language instructing us to hear His words(doctrine) and take in His Spirit(Himself). His word(s) is/are Life-giving Spirit(the Father). The Father(God) is Spirit(Jn. 4:24). The Father gives the Spirit(the Son), the Son gives theSpirit(the Father). When you begin to hear His word(s), true life(the Son, from the Father) begins working in you bringing you to the Father(Jn. 6:44; 1 Cor. 15:28), in order that He will become everything in everyone. His name, Yahuah, means I will become what I will become. Thus our salvation is accomplished by the one and only Savior, the Creator of all things, Yahuah Elohym through His Son, Yahusha HaMashiach(Eph. 2:8-10). Psalm 117; 2 Tim. 2:15,16; 3:16,17

I am very appropriate, you sent a very vitriolic email to me which was inappropriately calling me a demon. I’m not particularly fond of your thread, no, I don’t like it. Chapter 6(Jn.), is figurative language instructing us to hear His words(doctrine) and take in His Spirit(Himself). His word(s) is/are Life-giving Spirit(the Father). The Father(God) is Spirit(Jn. 4:24). The Father gives the Spirit(the Son), the Son gives theSpirit(the Father). When you begin to hear His word(s), true life(the Son, from the Father) begins working in you bringing you to the Father(Jn. 6:44; 1 Cor. 15:28), in order that He will become everything in everyone. His name, Yahuah, means I will become what I will become. Thus our salvation is accomplished by the one and only Savior, the Creator of all things, Yahuah Elohym through His Son, Yahusha HaMashiach(Eph. 2:8-10). Psalm 117; 2 Tim. 2:15,16; 3:16,17

“Let he who has an ear, hear what the Spirit is saying”

Active
I am very appropriate, you sent a very vitriolic email to me which was inappropriately calling me a demon.
I don't remember you and I have no saved messages, and if I did call you one, then I am sure there is a good reason. If there is such a private message, then you are supposed to keep it private.
I’m not particularly fond of your thread, no, I don’t like it. Chapter 6(Jn.), is figurative language instructing us to hear His words(doctrine) and take in His Spirit(Himself).
It sounds like you believe then that eating Jesus is just to hear him?
His word(s) is/are Life-giving Spirit(the Father). His words are life giving and Spirit giving, but we have to do what he says to do to have the Spirit and life. The Father(God) is Spirit(Jn. 4:24). The Father gives the Spirit(the Son), the Son gives theSpirit(the Father). When you begin to hear His word(s), true life(the Son, from the Father) begins working in you bringing you to the Father(Jn. 6:44; 1 Cor. 15:28), in order that He will become everything in everyone. His name, Yahuah, means I will become what I will become. Thus our salvation is accomplished by the one and only Savior, the Creator of all things, Yahuah Elohym through His Son, Yahusha HaMashiach(Eph. 2:8-10). Psalm 117; 2 Tim. 2:15,16; 3:16,17
His words are life giving and Spirit giving, but we have to do what he says to do to have the Spirit and life.

Jesus says we have to do more than just hear him.

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

I don't remember you and I have no saved messages, and if I did call you one, then I am sure there is a good reason. If there is such a private message, then you are supposed to keep it private.

His words are life giving and Spirit giving, but we have to do what he says to do to have the Spirit and life.

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."
You don’t remember, but you sent the email to me, private or not, it was uncalled for. I simply asked a necessary question with respect to salvation. Man has no part in saving himself, which is proportional to creation. We, mankind, are passive with respect to salvation(the new creation) which the Father is achieving in and with the Son. Therefore man needs a Savior, the Creator Himslf, to bring him to true life(Jn. 14:6). The Father is True Life!!! Again, let he who has an ear, hear what the Spirit(the Father) is saying. To hear in Hebrew means to understand and walk(live) accordingly. The Spirit is given without asking, His death, burial and resurrection(the Lamb of God) is the gift given to all mankind for salvation, which is the new creation.(Jn. 3:16; Eph. 2:8-10). Psalm 117; 2 Tim. 2:15,16; 3:16,17

Active
You don’t remember, but you sent the email to me, private or not, it was uncalled for. I simply asked a necessary question with respect to salvation.
Do you still have the email? You can resend me what you said to me so that I can see what you are talking about. Why would you private message me and not discuss it in a thread?
Man has no part in saving himself, which is proportional to creation.
We have a choice to obey God or not. We do have part in our salvation.
We, mankind, are passive with respect to salvation(the new creation) which the Father is achieving in and with the Son. Therefore man needs a Savior, the Creator Himslf, to bring him to true life(Jn. 14:6).
We have to do what Jesus says to do to get saved, to be an heir, a child of God's.

The Father is True Life!!! Again, let he who has an ear, hear what the Spirit(the Father) is saying. To hear in Hebrew means to understand and walk(live) accordingly. The Spirit is given without asking,
The Spirit is given without asking? Luke 11:13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?
His death, burial and resurrection(the Lamb of God) is the gift given to all mankind for salvation, which is the new creation.(Jn. 3:16; Eph. 2:8-10). Psalm 117; 2 Tim. 2:15,16; 3:16,17
You have to become a child of His first, and that happens after we change and come to Him as a little child, a little child who is ready to do everything God the Father says to do.

Matthew 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Do you still have the email? You can resend me what you said to me so that I can see what you are talking about. Why would you private message me and not discuss it in a thread?

We have a choice to obey God or not. We do have part in our salvation.

We have to do what Jesus says to do to get saved, to be an heir, a child of God's.

The Spirit is given without asking? Luke 11:13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

You have to become a child of His first, and that happens after we change and come to Him as a little child, a little child who is ready to do everything God the Father says to do.

Matthew 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
I didn’t private message you, you sent me the email when I asked; Are you saying that we save/heal/make whole/deliver our selves? I later received an email from you containing explicit criticism. Take heed to Eph. 4:32, before you unload your malevolence on anyone.

Active
I didn’t private message you, you sent me the email when I asked;
Email it back to me so that I can see it.
Are you saying that we save/heal/make whole/deliver our selves?

We have a choice and our choice will help us get saved if we believe and do what Jesus says.

I gave you the scriptures.

Don't you believe the scriptures?
I later received an email from you containing explicit criticism. Take heed to Eph. 4:32, before you unload your malevolence on anyone.
You need to stop your game playing.

What?

It sounds like you might like my thread:. WE HAVE TO EAT JESUS. I do not like your thread, You are in deception because you do not understand the Lamb of God(Divine Lamb). But you will come to the knowledge of the Truth at the judgment on the last day. Until then consider yourself carnally minded, for you are rejecting the Divine Spirit(Mark 7:7-9,13,15,16). Psalm 117; 2 Tim. 2:15,16; 3:16,17

Staff Member
Greetings,

John 3:3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.”

Do you mind if I ask...?

have you seen and/or can you see the Kingdom of God?

If so, can you kindly describe the Kingdom of God to us, in your own words?

Bless you ....><>

Status
Not open for further replies.