• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Buddy You Just Got “Born Again”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loyal

I can relate, I didn’t know what had happen to me either!

The old man told me you have “Been Saved” you been “Born Again”:sob:

Never even heard the Term “Born Again” but something Done happen to me! People and friends said they have never seen some body that had change like that! Me either:sob:

Something done happen to me! I ‘m different, I love Jesus!

Active
Of course people who are taught things from men and believe them would get emotional over their favorite teacher.

Someone had to tell you that you were born again?

We are born again after we die to the sins of the world, when we crucify ourselves with Christ on the cross to sin and promise to live to please Jesus.

Active
Romans 6:6 We know that our old self was crucified with Him so that the body of sin might be rendered powerless, that we should no longer be slaves to sin.

Colossians 3:3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

John 3:3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.”

Romans 6:2 By no means! How can we who died to sin live in it any longer?

Romans 6:6 We know that our old self was crucified with Him so that the body of sin might be rendered powerless, that we should no longer be slaves to sin.

Romans 6: 11In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. 12Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its evil desires. 13Do not offer any part of yourself to sin as an instrument of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer every part of yourself to him as an instrument of righteousness. 14For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

Galatians 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ, and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave

Colossians 2:20 If you have died with Christ to the spiritual forces of the world, why, as though you still belonged to the world, do you submit to its regulations:

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

Acts 3:19 Therefore repent and turn back so that your sins may be wiped out,

Matthew 4:17 From that time on Jesus began to preach, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.”

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Active
People who believe we are not capable of believing in God after learning of Jesus, they misinterpret the scriptures they use to support their false belief.

Loyal

Colossians 3:3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

John 3:3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.”

Romans 6:2 By no means! How can we who died to sin live in it any longer?

Romans 6: 11In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. 12Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its evil desires. 13Do not offer any part of yourself to sin as an instrument of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer every part of yourself to him as an instrument of righteousness. 14For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

Galatians 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ, and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave

Colossians 2:20 If you have died with Christ to the spiritual forces of the world, why, as though you still belonged to the world, do you submit to its regulations:

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

Acts 3:19 Therefore repent and turn back so that your sins may be wiped out,

Matthew 4:17 From that time on Jesus began to preach, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.”

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
The “Adversary” is a expert at Quoting translations.

Active
The “Adversary” is a expert at Quoting translations.
Hahahahahaaa
I am not the devil.

Think about it more.

I preach obedience to Christ.

You preach no we can't be obedient and that God has to save unbelievers who do not repent---BEFORE THEY BELIEVE AND REPENT---BEFORE THEY OBEY ANYTHING.

Who would the Adversary approve of more?

Think about it.

Loyal
Hahahahahaaa
I am not the devil.

Think about it more.

You preach no we can't be obedient and that God has to save unbelievers who do not repent---BEFORE THEY BELIEVE AND REPENT---BEFORE THEY OBEY ANYTHING.

Think about it.
You are Secretive a deceiver cloak in
Hahahahahaaa
I am not the devil.

Think about it more.

Think about it.
You love the garments of secrecy deception and you wear the cloak of legerdemain very raggedy, and you mouth it it seem is full of deadly asp of poison and the more you spew the more you are expel and the more deadly you become to your own self. As you slip more into that darkness you do enjoy..

Now once again I will ask for the Three time, “are you a male or female”?

Or do you still prefer the darkness rather than the Light? Are you frighten to be exposed?

Active
You are Secretive a deceiver cloak in

You love the garments of secrecy deception and you wear the cloak of legerdemain very raggedy, and you mouth it it seem is full of deadly asp of poison and the more you spew the more you are expel and the more deadly you become to your own self. As you slip more into that darkness you do enjoy..

Now once again I will ask for the Three time, “are you a male or female”?

Or do you still prefer the darkness rather than the Light? Are you frighten to be exposed?
You prove you are everything you accused me of being.

Loyal
You prove you are everything you accused me of being.
Who are you male of female?

God’s Judgment Defended​

1What advantage then has the Jew, or what is the profit of circumcision? 2Much in every way! Chiefly because to them were committed the [a]oracles of God. 3For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect? 4Certainly not! Indeed, let God be https://biblehub.com/nkjv/romans/3.htm#footnotestrue but every man a liar. As it is written:

“That You may be justified in Your words,
And may overcome when You are judged.”
5But if our unrighteousness demonstrates the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unjust who inflicts wrath? (I speak as a man.) 6Certainly not! For then how will God judge the world?

7For if the truth of God has increased through my lie to His glory, why am I also still judged as a sinner? 8And why not say, “Let us do evil that good may come”?—as we are slanderously reported and as some affirm that we say. Their [c]condemnation is just.

All Have Sinned​

9What then? Are we better than they? Not at all. For we have previously charged both Jews and Greeks that they are all under sin.

10As it is written:

“There is none righteous, no, not one;
11There is none who understands;
There is none who seeks after God.
12They have all turned aside;
They have together become unprofitable;
There is none who does good, no, not one.”
13“Their throat is an open [d]tomb;
With their tongues they have practiced deceit”;
“The poison of asps isunder their lips”;
14“Whose mouth isfull of cursing and bitterness.”
15“Their feet are swift to shed blood;
16Destruction and misery are in their ways;
17And the way of peace they have not known.”
18“There is no fear of God before their eyes.”
19Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become [e]guilty before God. 20Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

God’s Righteousness Through Faith​

21But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, 22even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all [f]and on all who believe. For there is no difference; 23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24being justified [g]freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 25whom God set forth as a [h]propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed, 26to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

Boasting Excluded​

27Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? Of works? No, but by the law of faith. 28Therefore we conclude that a man is https://biblehub.com/nkjv/romans/3.htm#footnotesjustified by faith apart from the deeds of the law. 29Or is He the God of the Jews only? Is He not also the God of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also, 30since there is one God who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith. 31Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish the law.

Active
Read carefully what the written word of God says, and then compare it to what your false teachers said about it...

See here where your teachers talked you into thinking that humans are only evil...that is not what Paul is explaining.

Paul is quoting the Old Testament scriptures, and he is explaining that the Jews sinned too, not just the Gentiles.

God’s Judgment Defended​

1What advantage then has the Jew, or what is the profit of circumcision? 2Much in every way! Chiefly because to them were committed the [a]oracles of God. 3For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect? 4Certainly not! Indeed, let God be Romans 3 NKJVtrue but every man a liar. As it is written:

“That You may be justified in Your words,
And may overcome when You are judged.”
5But if our unrighteousness demonstrates the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unjust who inflicts wrath? (I speak as a man.) 6Certainly not! For then how will God judge the world?

7For if the truth of God has increased through my lie to His glory, why am I also still judged as a sinner? 8And why not say, “Let us do evil that good may come”?—as we are slanderously reported and as some affirm that we say. Their [c]condemnation is just.

All Have Sinned

9What then? Are we better than they? Not at all. For we have previously charged both Jews and Greeks that they are all under sin.

10As it is written:

“There is none righteous, no, not one;
11There is none who understands;
There is none who seeks after God.
Paul is quoting about a specific time in Israel when the people were especially bad and did not seek God.
Paul is NOT speaking about all the people all the time.

What is King David saying where Paul quotes?

Listen carefully; Paul is quoting king David who at that time in which David speaks, the people are in a bad condition inside Israel. When the day spoken of arrived, the day where king David says what he says---no one searched for God.

However, If no one ever searched for God, ever, then how was it that the Israelites called out to God to help them when they thought God had forgotten them while they were slaves in Egypt?

Exodus 3:9 And now the cry of the Israelites has reached me, and I have seen the way the Egyptians are oppressing them.

Deuteronomy 26:7 Then we cried out to the LORD, the God of our ancestors, and the LORD heard our voice and saw our misery, toil and oppression.

If no one ever searched for God, then why do the scriptures say people did in the New Testament, when Jesus arrived, people shouted: “Son of David, have mercy on me”. They were looking for the Messiah. In the New Testament a blind man was searching for the Son of God, the prophet’s had said would come. I just showed you that people do search for God.

12They have all turned aside;
They have together become unprofitable;
There is none who does good, no, not one.”
13“Their throat is an open [d]tomb;
With their tongues they have practiced deceit”;
“The poison of asps isunder their lips”;
14“Whose mouth isfull of cursing and bitterness.”
15“Their feet are swift to shed blood;
16Destruction and misery are in their ways;
17And the way of peace they have not known.”
18“There is no fear of God before their eyes.”
19Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become [e]guilty before God. 20Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Again, Paul is speaking of a specific time when the Jews did really bad, and, it is to explain to the Gentiles that the Jews could be sinners just like them.

Paul goes on to explain how through Jesus now, no one is going to be justified by the purification works of the law anymore.

Now all have to go through Jesus to be purified.

We have to confess and repent of our sins to Jesus and believe his shed blood on the cross purifies us now and not the blood of lambs and the special dietary laws and the various external washings...

God’s Righteousness Through Faith

21But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, 22even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all [f]and on all who believe. For there is no difference; 23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24being justified [g]freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 25whom God set forth as a [h]propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed, 26to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

Jesus is the sacrificed Lamb once and for all.

Jesus does the purifying works for us now.

There were Jews who did not want to believe Jesus' blood is as the lamb's blood, and that they don't have to do that anymore.

Boasting Excluded

27Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? Of works? No, but by the law of faith. 28Therefore we conclude that a man is Romans 3 NKJVjustified by faith apart from the deeds of the law. 29Or is He the God of the Jews only? Is He not also the God of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also, 30since there is one God who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith. 31Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish the law.

Boasting is excluded means the Jews cannot boast anymore that they made people children of God's and brag about how many foreskins they got.

Galatians 6:13 Not even those who are circumcised keep the law, yet they want you to be circumcised that they may boast about your circumcision in the flesh.

Loyal
Read carefully what the written word of God says, and then compare it to what your false teachers said about it...

See here where your teachers talked you into thinking that humans are only evil...that is not what Paul is explaining.

Paul is quoting the Old Testament scriptures, and he is explaining that the Jews sinned too, not just the Gentiles.

Paul is quoting about a specific time in Israel when the people were especially bad and did not seek God.

Listen carefully; Paul is quoting king David who at that time in which David speaks, the people are in a bad condition inside Israel. When the day spoken of arrived, the day where king David says what he says---no one searched for God.

However, If no one ever searched for God, ever, then how was it that the Israelites called out to God to help them when they thought God had forgotten them while they were slaves in Egypt?

Exodus 3:9 And now the cry of the Israelites has reached me, and I have seen the way the Egyptians are oppressing them.

Deuteronomy 26:7 Then we cried out to the LORD, the God of our ancestors, and the LORD heard our voice and saw our misery, toil and oppression.

If no one ever searched for God, then why do the scriptures say people did in the New Testament, when Jesus arrived, people shouted: “Son of David, have mercy on me”. They were looking for the Messiah. In the New Testament a blind man was searching for the Son of God, the prophet’s had said would come. I just showed you that people do search for God.

Again, Paul is speaking of a specific time when the Jews did really bad, and, it is to explain to the Gentiles that the Jews could be sinners just like them.

Paul goes on to explain how through Jesus now, no one is going to be justified by the purification works of the law anymore.

We have to confess and repent of our sins to Jesus and believe his shed blood on the cross purifies us now and not the blood of lambs and the special dietary laws and the various external washings...

There were Jews who did not want to believe Jesus' blood is as the lamb's blood, and that they don't have to do that anymore.

Boasting is excluded means the Jews cannot boast anymore that they made people children of God's and brag about how many foreskins they got.

Galatians 6:13 Not even those who are circumcised keep the law, yet they want you to be circumcised that they may boast about your circumcision in the flesh.
False teachers always teach from GOD’s WORD. That is the plate they teach from in Their own honesty.
Great Quoters of scriptures which they use as a defense.
“Have not GOD said”

Loyal

Oh, we know who you are, the mark is written all over you, and we know where your power comes from, and you will remain for awhile, setting yourself among the congregation and Exalting yourself among the stars of God. You have been fore told.

NASB 1977
who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple[congregation] of God, displaying himself as being God.

[Meaning setting himself above all, but fell to see, you are shining like a bright light in the Light!].

Active
Oh, we know who you are, the mark is written all over you, and we know where your power comes from, and you will remain for awhile, setting yourself among the congregation and Exalting yourself among the stars of God. You have been fore told.

NASB 1977
who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple[congregation] of God, displaying himself as being God.

[Meaning setting himself above all, but fell to see, you are shining like a bright light in the Light!].
You really don't want to address what I said about the scriptures and the difference from the way your teachers taught you?

Loyal
You really don't want to address what I said about the scriptures and the difference from the way your teachers taught you?
You have a very bad habit of redirecting with a poisoning that high Jacks every thread you enter with a relentless alternative directive.
Starting off with a Very Great Lie!

Namely “GOD’s Truth”!!

For There is only one and His name is “Jesus Christ”. And you sure is not Him!

You are Not “God’sTruth” and the Audacity to take on such a label for you are Not!!

But a Great Deceiver”

Now tell us, some more lies to defend the screen name you have Chosen.

You lie!

I been had you peg, from the 1st. day you appeared.

The only reason you are here, is for The Class room.

Active
You have a very bad habit of redirecting with a poisoning that high Jacks every thread you enter with a relentless alternative directive.
Starting off with a Very Great Lie!

Namely “GOD’s Truth”!!

For There is only one and His name is “Jesus Christ”. And you sure is not Him!

You are Not “God’sTruth” and the Audacity to take on such a label for you are Not!!

But a Great Deceiver”

Now tell us, some more lies to defend the screen name you have Chosen.

You lie!

I been had you peg, from the 1st. day you appeared.

The only reason you are here, is for The Class room.
What do you think you are teaching if not God's Truth?

So you see how ludicrous it is what you say about me?

I have been on many Christian sites and get the same reaction no matter what name I use for my screen presence.

The problem is with people like you who preach falseness don't want to be corrected.

You just want to preach and call others devil.

Of course people who are taught things from men and believe them would get emotional over their favorite teacher.

Someone had to tell you that you were born again?

We are born again after we die to the sins of the world, when we crucify ourselves with Christ on the cross to sin and promise to live to please Jesus.
Are you saying that we save/heal/make whole/deliver our selves?

Loyal
They have been building a lot of “Human like Robots” and Testing them out in all arenas and conditions , “AI” maybe have went to a new level!

Robots, proclaiming and Teaching The Bible!:eyes: Just down load The Data and it will Compute!

Testing Testing Testing!

Guess who The Guinea Pigs” are.

You cannot convert a “Robot” that has Been program!

I smell a dead cat on the line”

I going to watch this, I going to see who can convert a “Robot”!:joy:

False teachers have went to a new level.

Active
They have been building a lot of “Human like Robots” and Testing them out in all arenas and conditions , “AI” maybe have went to a new level!

Robots, proclaiming and Teaching The Bible!:eyes: Just down load The Data and it will Compute!

Testing Testing Testing!

Guess who The Guinea Pigs” are.

You cannot convert a “Robot” that has Been program!

I smell a dead cat on the line”

I going to watch this, I going to see who can convert a “Robot”!:joy:

False teachers have went to a new level.
1 Timothy 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

Acts 2:40 With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.”

Jeremiah 51:45 Come out of her, My people! Save your lives, each of you, from the fierce anger of the LORD.

Ezekiel 3:19 But if you warn a wicked man and he does not turn from his wickedness and his wicked way, he will die in his iniquity, but you will have saved yourself.

:joy:

From where does the influence come from that would cause you to go against repenting of your sins to Jesus and obeying him...to do things JESUS says to do so that you can be the one he saves?

Status
Not open for further replies.