• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Beware of the "Rapture Ready" Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been on that site, but since they deal with end times, tribulation, rapture etc----How are they responding to Campings May 21, 2011 prediction of the rapture and Nov 21 end of the world---Just curious---Thanks

Just went over to another site and realized this is the same guy who predicted Sept of 1994---Guess that answers my question.

Happy

They're responding like every other Christian---with great skepticism. All this date setting and going public with it will just continue to make Christians look bad. We all know we are getting close, but if the Lord wants to he can wait another 100 years. This Camping fellow is being rather irresponsible.

I've never been on that site, but since they deal with end times, tribulation, rapture etc----How are they responding to Campings May 21, 2011 prediction of the rapture and Nov 21 end of the world---Just curious---Thanks

Just went over to another site and realized this is the same guy who predicted Sept of 1994---Guess that answers my question.

Happy

They strongly frown on date setting. It is unbiblical and it is not tolerated. It serves to discredit legitimate prophecy scholars and fellow believers who are watchman.

Happy

Who are behind the promotions of these predictions? I mean the individual maybe promoting their new book or seeking publicity or possibly these outragous statements are maliciously headlined.
I do believe anti-Christian subversives are now getting in early with this date claiming nonsense to make a mockery of events of prophesy that are near.

That's the occultic way infiltrate, then humiliate and confuse the sheep.
Suppose we'll have to put up with this till the events occur.

Last edited:
rapture ready.

resently an in times past have recived many replies to my email about a statement apparently i made over an article i read and missunderstood or answered incorrectly. i can not find trhe staement i made. but if someone knows where it was please sent it to me so i may make appriate correction in my statement or respond accordingly.

Pre-tib Rapture

I was raised in a Baptist Church. All I ever heard taught was the Second Coming taught there.
My Grandmother was a daily Bible reader. She used to tell me when I was misbehaving,'You don't want to be doing that when Jesus returns.
I drifted away from Church when I was in my teens. Years of drinking and drug use resulted in being locked up in jail.
One day some Baptist preachers came by preaching to us.
I repented of my sins.
When I got out I went to their Church. I asked them about the Second Coming,they said you will be raptured,before the Second Coming.
I had never heard of pre-trib rapture before.I began to study their pre-trib materials. I even took courses and recieved little certificates.
I could not see any pre-trib rapture in the Scriptures. I tried to belive it. I thought something was wrong with me,I questioned my salvation,because I could see the Second Coming and Millenial Regin,but not rapture.
I began to dig deeper and search the Scriptures myself. I asked God to please show me the truth.
I discovered who,when,and where the rapture doctrine came from.
I would advise anyone who has ever been exposed to the pre-trib rapture doctrine to carefully do their homework.
Search out the history of the ever popular "modern day" doctrine of pre-trib rapture,it may surprise you.
First and formost,Ask God what's what not men.
Some good books on the subject have been written by Dave MacPherson. The Incredible Coverup and The Rapture Plot.
Col.H.Speed Wilson U.S. Marine (retired) wrote a good book,Rapture,A Dangerous Deception.

I was raised in a Baptist Church. All I ever heard taught was the Second Coming taught there.
My Grandmother was a daily Bible reader. She used to tell me when I was misbehaving,'You don't want to be doing that when Jesus returns.
I drifted away from Church when I was in my teens. Years of drinking and drug use resulted in being locked up in jail.
I repented of my sins.
When I got out I went to their Church. I asked them about the Second Coming,they said you will be raptured,before the Second Coming.
I had never heard of pre-trib rapture before.I began to study their pre-trib materials. I even took courses and recieved little certificates.
I could not see any pre-trib rapture in the Scriptures. I tried to belive it. I thought something was wrong with me,I questioned my salvation,because I could see the Second Coming and Millenial Regin,but not rapture.
I began to dig deeper and search the Scriptures myself. I asked God to please show me the truth.
I would advise anyone who has ever been exposed to the pre-trib rapture doctrine to carefully do their homework.
Search out the history of the ever popular "modern day" doctrine of pre-trib rapture,it may surprise you.
Some good books on the subject have been written by Dave MacPherson. The Incredible Coverup and The Rapture Plot.
Col.H.Speed Wilson U.S. Marine (retired) wrote a good book,Rapture,A Dangerous Deception.

Hello Ezekiel...I am so glad to hear you have come back to the Lord in your life and are now serving our Savior. I have to however respectfully disagree with your eschatology. Jesus made it cleare the church was not appointed unto wrath. Daniel also makes it clear that God will again return his attention back to his chosen people at the end of the church age.

We are perched on the edge of what we read in Revelation chapter 6 which will no doubt require a one world ruler, one world economy and one world religion. Jesus told us He would return as in the days of Noah and also as a thief in the night. In other words, it would be business as usual when He returns and it would take people by surprise.

We are told to watch for Jesus and His return. If a post trib were true we would be first watching for the coming of the antichrist, the abomination of desolation, the rebuilt temple, the bowl judgments, the trumpet judgments and a host of other events written of in Revelation. The return of Jesus then would not be a surprise nor would it be as in the Days of Noah.

With a post trib scenario there would be no people to populate the world in the millenium kingdom. The tares are killed and the believers would be glorified and taken with Christ at the second coming. There would be no mortals left to go into the millenium kingdom. Who would Jesus rule over?

There are just too many problems to overcome with a post trib scenario. Paul laid out our blessed home in Corinthians and Thessalonians. The great tribulation period is clearly no ones blessed hope.

Keep studying but I will remain a brother in Christ no matter what conclusion you come to.

Blessings, from a WV brother

I repented of my sins.

The "rapture" is certainly not a deception. There's scripture from the OT to NT on the matter. Even the early Church understood the "rapture event." When you come to udnerstand that what God blesses, he can not curse, then you will understand that God does not smash the Bride of Christ to pieces during the Tribulation and then take His bride to the Wedding Feast. God has ALWAYS spared the righteous. And we are the Righteousness of God in Christ. God saved the righteous during the Flood. And judgement did not fall on Sodom and Gommorah until righteous Lot was reomved from there. And I'll tell you another thing, those two cities would never have been destroyed if Abraham kept "bargaining" with God. That's how rich in mercy God is.

The OT has so many types and pictures shpowing that there will indeed be a rapture and that God always spares the righteous from judgement. And everything we see in the OT is just a shadow and picture of things to come under the New Covenant. We have several rapture events in the OT.

If you want to see just how much scripture there is int he OT supporting the rapture of the RIGHTEOUS before the Wrath comes, then pick up the following: The Rapture - DVD - DVD - K-House Online Store by Chuck Missler

Christians that do not walk in the sonship of God have a real bad opinion about God and thus don't believe that a "rapture" must happen before the Tribulation. We are not servants, we are children of God. And our loving Father will not allow us to be beaten to a pulp by the devil during those 7 years. I find that Christians that do not believe in the "rapture" also do not not understand much of what Jesus accomplished at the Cross. These also tend to be Christians who do not believe that Jesus took all their sicknesses and diseases, they tend to be Christians who don't tithe and who believe God makes people poor and sick for His glory. These tend to be Christians who believe they have to struggle and live in constant defeat in this life. These tend to be Christians that don't know how to enforce Jesus' victory at the Cross and who don't understand how God sees them. It just doesn't surprise me anymore that the Christians that do believe in the rapture tend to be the ones that believe its God's will to heal all and receive healing, they tend to be the ones that tithe, the ones that are givers like God, the ones that believe in speaking in tongues, the ones that understand the power in being the righteousness of God. When you believe wrong, you see God all wrong and you will fall for the deception that God will allow His children to be ripped to pieces by the AntiChrist. And I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers, I call it like I see it. I see these trends of beliefs among the same groups of Christians all the time and they have the same beliefs. The "we don't tithe under grace" the "God sends sickness and disease to teach us a mysterious lesson" the "Jesus only took our sins at the Cross" the "speakign tonguies ceased" bunch are always the Christians that think God is going to smash them to pieces. These are the same bunch that are always going around declaring that God is judging America and that we need to rpeach the Law to get sin out of our lives. I mean their beliefs about God and the New Covenant are upside down. They don't even understand what the blessing of Abraham is about and what it guarantees them. And I know this grieves the Lord a great deal because millions of Christians continue to live far below their privileges.

Last edited:
Stephen,

Something very grotesque has happened to the RR forum and it appears to have been taken over by some very neferious and questionable individuals who behave in a very unchristian like manner

I am very much against those who come in the name of Jesus Christ for the purpose of deceiving others

Individuals who masquerade as christian forum moderators and treating posters with disdain, threats, and disrespect for no good reason are those with reprobate minds

.... there is something very wrong with these present occupiers of the forum who shuffle their avatars and ID's with pictures of zoo animals like the monkey with a man's face and the "lady" with the ugly ostridge head

Talk Jesus is very different and I believe it has a great future for bringing the Lord's truth to the world

Praise the Lord !!!

You obvioulsy have some sort of beef with RR. That is your problem. I wouldn't be surprised if you got banned from over there.

I doubt your conspiracy paranoia about what is happening in RR is true for I doubt you are God and can read the minds of people.

So you have resorted to coming here and spreading some malicious gossip.

If you have some evidence of their apostasy and you had that proof through a link directly to their board I would say you have something but all you are giving us is nothing more than bitter accusations.

Meanwhile you are also a flatterer with your words below.

Talk Jesus is very different and I believe it has a great future for bringing the Lord's truth to the world
A person who puts another down and then butters up the one listening to them, is up to something.

RO 16:17 I urge you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them. 18 For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people. 19 Everyone has heard about your obedience, so I am full of joy over you; but I want you to be wise about what is good, and innocent about what is evil.
You are demonstrating the very things Paul told us to watch for. You put down another group of Brothers and Sisters in Christ and then try to smooth talk us into thinking you are correct for what purpose??

Your behaviour obviously unchristian. Not saying your are not Saved but your behaviour is not in tune with how you should be dealing with this as a Child of God.

I lift you up to the Lord and ask for his protection on the forum members here. Amen

I am a member of RR and I know they are tough mods over there and in a way I think that is very good. They have the right it is their Forum and they will not tolerate for too long people who come in with their own agendas. They do allow conversations of things they personally stand against BUT within a certain set of rules on how you can discuss these topics. Which is far enough. Step outside their rules and you get banned.

If you came into my home and started to go on in a way unacceptable to me and my husband we would throw you out. If you behave in a way acceptable to us we will happily have you stay.

I personally do not agree with every thing Todd Strandberg says. That doesn't bother me as what we disagree on is inconsequential. Difference of view and opinion. In the end it is Todd's & Terry's board and if they want to kick me off that is their right.

I see bitterness and malice in your posts here. As a Christian you should be forgiving and moving on.

Also it is not your job to Judge another. Only Christ knows who are His and who is not. Even if there are weeds or tares amongst us we are not to do anything about them.

MT 13:24 Jesus told them another parable: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. 25 But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away. 26 When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared.

MT 13:27 "The owner's servants came to him and said, `Sir, didn't you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?'

MT 13:28 " `An enemy did this,' he replied.
"The servants asked him, `Do you want us to go and pull them up?'

MT 13:29 " `No,' he answered, `because while you are pulling the weeds, you may root up the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.' "
So to summarise:-

* Todd's board is his and you have NO SAY in how he runs it.

* You cannot judge who is truly saved and who is not. Only Jesus can.

* You need to forgive and let go whatever they did to you at RR.

I'm sorry you have been hurt but move on.

Last edited:
Robster

The only way to Salvation is through Christ and it doesn't depend on one's knowledge, interpretation or understanding of End Times Prophecies.

1CO 4:1 So then, men ought to regard us as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the secret things of God. 2 Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful. 3 I care very little if I am judged by you or by any human court; indeed, I do not even judge myself. 4 My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me. 5 Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God.

1CO 4:6 Now, brothers, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the meaning of the saying, "Do not go beyond what is written." Then you will not take pride in one man over against another. 7 For who makes you different from anyone else? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not?

1CO 4:8 Already you have all you want! Already you have become rich! You have become kings--and that without us! How I wish that you really had become kings so that we might be kings with you! 9 For it seems to me that God has put us apostles on display at the end of the procession, like men condemned to die in the arena. We have been made a spectacle to the whole universe, to angels as well as to men. 10 We are fools for Christ, but you are so wise in Christ! We are weak, but you are strong! You are honored, we are dishonored! 11 To this very hour we go hungry and thirsty, we are in rags, we are brutally treated, we are homeless. 12 We work hard with our own hands. When we are cursed, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure it; 13 when we are slandered, we answer kindly. Up to this moment we have become the scum of the earth, the refuse of the world.

1CO 4:14 I am not writing this to shame you, but to warn you, as my dear children. 15 Even though you have ten thousand guardians in Christ, you do not have many fathers, for in Christ Jesus I became your father through the gospel. 16 Therefore I urge you to imitate me. 17 For this reason I am sending to you Timothy, my son whom I love, who is faithful in the Lord. He will remind you of my way of life in Christ Jesus, which agrees with what I teach everywhere in every church.

1CO 4:18 Some of you have become arrogant, as if I were not coming to you. 19 But I will come to you very soon, if the Lord is willing, and then I will find out not only how these arrogant people are talking, but what power they have. 20 For the kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power. 21 What do you prefer? Shall I come to you with a whip, or in love and with a gentle spirit?

I have repented and received Christ. As the Bible says on that basis alone I am Saved.

I believe in a Pre-Tribulation because God says that the righteous are not to suffer His judgement. Neither Noah nor Lot were punished but taken out before the judgement of the Lord befell them.

I believe the Church (Jews and Greeks/Gentiles) will escape the Wrath of God which is the Tribulation through the Rapture. Not because we are more deserving but because God doesn't punsih the righteous.

2PE 2:4 For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment; 5 if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others; 6 if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly; 7 and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the filthy lives of lawless men 8 (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)-- 9 if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment. 10 This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the sinful nature and despise authority.

1TH 1:8 The Lord's message rang out from you not only in Macedonia and Achaia--your faith in God has become known everywhere. Therefore we do not need to say anything about it, 9 for they themselves report what kind of reception you gave us. They tell how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, 10 and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead--Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath.

Even in the midst of this Tribulation God is merciful and many will come to Christ. Too late for the Rapture but they will be Saved and able to spend Eternity with the Lord wether they die or live to the end of the Tribulation.

Robster

The only way to Salvation is through Christ and it doesn't depend on one's knowledge, interpretation or understanding of End Times Prophecies.

I have repented and received Christ. As the Bible says on that basis alone I am Saved.

I believe in a Pre-Tribulation because God says that the righteous are not to suffer His judgement. Neither Noah nor Lot were punished but taken out before the judgement of the Lord befell them.

I believe the Church (Jews and Greeks/Gentiles) will escape the Wrath of God which is the Tribulation through the Rapture. Not because we are more deserving but because God doesn't punsih the righteous.

Even in the midst of this Tribulation God is merciful and many will come to Christ. Too late for the Rapture but they will be Saved and able to spend Eternity with the Lord wether they die or live to the end of the Tribulation.

That Salvation comes as a gift from Christ is just stating the obvious. Trust me, you aren't telling me anything new.

I been to that forum and posted a few times! Didn"t have any problems! Still even if i had? I understand the forum belongs to a person or persons and can run it as they see fit?

I believe in the catching away! And understand GOD tells us Not to bring our Wrath on our children! and By Him telling us not too? Then He will not bring His wrath on us! I am not worried about the great tribulation, or living or leaving this body!
True death is separated from GOD! I will never again be separated from MY Father GOD!
We will have tribulation in this world. But never our Father GODS wrath!

The Great Tribulation is the very worse time on the earth!
I have a good understanding of the feeling of GOD! The pure perfect Love of GOD!
He wept over ungodly people who refused to trust in HIM! I Never want too make my LORD wept!
I want to serve HIM as perfectly as i can in this sin filled body!

Bless All here who truly love my LORD JESUS CHRIST!

The rapture is nothing but a 'logistics' event: moving ppl from 1 place to another place, for whatever reason (most of the time it's because of evacuation of a coming disaster). This is what II Peter 2: 5-9 tells us. It does not say anything about a rapture in these verses, but I Cor. 15 & I Thess. 4 provides us with those details. II Peter 2: 9 / Rev. 3: 10 / I Thess.5: 9 / I Thess 1: 10 / I Peter 1: 5 / Lk. 21: 36 tells us God's reason for the rapture. It doesn't make sense to implement an 'Evac' plan after the disaster has already passed.
There are other verses that suggest other motives God has for the rapture plan: "To make distinction between my ppl & your ppl" (Ex. 12: 23), there would be a BAD 'image' problem for the 'bride of Christ' to go through God's judgement (Num. 14:11-16), and if the HS leaves; we leave too! (II Thess. 2: 7).

You have to realize that at the writing (time) of the Gospels, everyone was living in the 69 WEEKS of Daniel 9: 24-27 (THE PROPHETIC 'TIME CLOCK' WAS STILL TICKING!). The event that marked the end of the 69 weeks was Jesus's death ("The anointed One will be cut off" - Dan. 26). They did not know necessarily that there was going to be this HUGE 'intermission' between 'week' 69 & 'week' 70. They would naturally assume that the 70th week would follow week 69. Could you imagine the apostles reaction when Jesus starts talking to them about the AOD in Matt. 24: 15, -just a day or 2 before He is about to be "cut off"!!!!

As far as they knew, they were about to enter into the next & last 70th week :shock:

All that they knew is that the last 3.5 yrs was going to be VERY BAD - - Matt 24: 21 & OT prophecies (none of the NT had been written yet - no gospels, epistles, or Rev.). The stage was fully set for the commencment of the 70th week: They had Jerusalem, the temple was 'up and running', they had a potential "ruler" /AC in the Roman empire. Even in Pau'ls epistles, it states that the church was very much expecting Christ's return (Rm. 13:11, 12 / James 5: 8 / Heb 10: 25 / I Cor. 1: 7 / etc). All the 'players' were still in place for the 70th week.

In 70 AD, the nation of Israel died. After 1900 years, a dead nation was reborn in 1948 in THE SAME LAND FROM WHICH THEY ONCE HAD OCCUPIED! In 1967, they recaptured the Holy City of Jerusalem and the Temple Mount. Israel now has a full size model of the Temple for education purposes. There are many potenetial "rulers" / AC. The world is primed for '666', and 1 world Gov. The ONLY thing that is missing is the actual Temple on the Temple Mount, and that will be theoretically be taken care of in the " he will confirm a covenant with many... (Dan.9: 27).

The big Q. for everyone is: ARE YOU READY FOR THE PROPHETIC TIME CLOCK TO START AGAIN?!!!!!!

Last edited:
Does anyone know

For you it is Given to Know the secrets of the kingdom for all others it is by parable!!! The parable of the weat and tares.. Need I say any more!

Wonder why Tyndale wasn't raptured instead of being burnt at the stake? Or any of the others who willingly gave their lives for Christ?

Investigate the origins of the supposed pre-trib rapture!
Christ shall return exactly as He said He would. Once and only once!

Wonder why Tyndale wasn't raptured instead of being burnt at the stake? Or any of the others who willingly gave their lives for Christ?

Investigate the origins of the supposed pre-trib rapture!
Christ shall return exactly as He said He would. Once and only once!

Really? I think Paul makes it perfectly clear to the the Thessolonians in the his second book in chapter 2 as to the timing of the rapture.

To comfort the church there because they thought they had missed the rapture Paul tells the Thessalonians that in fact the rapture couldn't have yet occured because you're are not in the tribulation, the son of perdition has not been revealed. That is from verse 3 and the point is reinforced again in verses 7-8. The church will never see the AC. What is the context of the first 12 verses? Paul is coming against bad teaching that they were already in the tribulation and he is making it clear they are not. Do you see the good news here? We will not be here for the son of perdition either! Praise the Lord.

God promised his church that they were not appointed to suffer the outpouring of His wrath. The church is in heaven during the 7 year tribulation. The prophet Daniel makes it clear as does John in Revelation the 7 year tribulation is God refocusing His attention on the nation of Israel and the Jewish people. It is the 70th week for the Jews and we do not see the church mentioned once in Revelation 4-18.

While there may be a slight case for a mid or prewrath point of view there is absolutely no case for a post tribualtion position IMO. The only way anyone can come close to a post-trib position is to allergorize the scripture to bend and shape it to say what you want it to say.

My experience has been that people who still cling to a post-trib view belong to the either the Catholic church, cults or to dead main line denominations or those who embrace the insidious anti-semitic view known as replacement theology!

God made a promise in Genesis 12:2-3 that is still good today. His promisies are everlasting. The regathering of Jews in Israel was prophesied numerous times throughout the OT and it occured in 1948 just as God foretold. It also occured in a day just as the Bible predicted and to deny this miracle and endorse the notion the church has forever replaced the people of Israel puts "believers" on very shaky ground IMHO.

The things occuring in our world currently has my attention. I hope it has other readers attention as well. I firmly believe we are going home soon and those left behind are going to face the wath of God that the world had never experienced before. If we who know the truth do not warn them who will? Time is short friends. The "ark" is being loaded. The door will shortly be closing.

Today is the day of salvation. Please don't put off the decision to repent of your sins and embrace Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Tomorrow may be too late.

Really? I think Paul makes it perfectly clear to the the Thessolonians in the his second book in chapter 2 as to the timing of the rapture.

To comfort the church there because they thought they had missed the rapture Paul tells the Thessalonians that in fact the rapture couldn't have yet occured because you're are not in the tribulation, the son of perdition has not been revealed. That is from verse 3 and the point is reinforced again in verses 7-8. The church will never see the AC. What is the context of the first 12 verses? Paul is coming against bad teaching that they were already in the tribulation and he is making it clear they are not. Do you see the good news here? We will not be here for the son of perdition either! Praise the Lord.

God promised his church that they were not appointed to suffer the outpouring of His wrath. The church is in heaven during the 7 year tribulation. The prophet Daniel makes it clear as does John in Revelation the 7 year tribulation is God refocusing His attention on the nation of Israel and the Jewish people. It is the 70th week for the Jews and we do not see the church mentioned once in Revelation 4-18.

While there may be a slight case for a mid or prewrath point of view there is absolutely no case for a post tribualtion position IMO. The only way anyone can come close to a post-trib position is to allergorize the scripture to bend and shape it to say what you want it to say.

My experience has been that people who still cling to a post-trib view belong to the either the Catholic church, cults or to dead main line denominations or those who embrace the insidious anti-semitic view known as replacement theology!

God made a promise in Genesis 12:2-3 that is still good today. His promisies are everlasting. The regathering of Jews in Israel was prophesied numerous times throughout the OT and it occured in 1948 just as God foretold. It also occured in a day just as the Bible predicted and to deny this miracle and endorse the notion the church has forever replaced the people of Israel puts "believers" on very shaky ground IMHO.

The things occuring in our world currently has my attention. I hope it has other readers attention as well. I firmly believe we are going home soon and those left behind are going to face the wath of God that the world had never experienced before. If we who know the truth do not warn them who will? Time is short friends. The "ark" is being loaded. The door will shortly be closing.

Today is the day of salvation. Please don't put off the decision to repent of your sins and embrace Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Tomorrow may be too late.
Paul never taught a pre-trib rapture. Paul taught the Second Coming of our Lord and Saviour,Jesus Christ.
Pre-tribbers twist and distort Scripture to back up their pre-trib fantasy.
Investigate the origin of the modern day pre-trib rapture doctrine.

This Thread was started as to malign another Forum. Calling the people there workers of Satan because they had a bad experience there and disagreed with the forums pre-tribulation stance.

We are not made Christians by our interpretation of the Raptures timing. Or have you people forgotten that the only way into God's Kingdom is through Christ.

GAL 3:26 You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Many brothers and sister argue and debate over this interpretation or that. We are not to malign them or judge their salvation.

This thread was started by someone who has had a problem over at RR. They should rather sort this out before the Lord rather than think they have the right to judge their brothers and sisters in Christ. Calling them Satans Workers and why? Not because they teach another GOSPEL. Nooooo because they have a different interpretation on the timing of the Rapture.

MT 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

JAS 5:7 Be patient, then, brothers, until the Lord's coming. See how the farmer waits for the land to yield its valuable crop and how patient he is for the autumn and spring rains. 8 You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord's coming is near. 9 Don't grumble against each other, brothers, or you will be judged. The Judge is standing at the door!

If you have been hurt by anyone, especially a fellow believer, forgive and move on. You are not to out and make slanderous accusations.

EPH 4:29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. 30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

So what do I see in this thread? Divisions, debate and to a certainly not a testimony to the Lord. It grieves me to see that this thread has done nothing but to create argument and division and sadly it has been a place where Christians of another forum have been judged. Leave them to the Lord He is our Heavenly Father and He corrects all His children and disciplines them if needed. It isn't our job to do it here.

I was reading Corithians and I could see this thread in light of what Paul had addressed here.

We may never agree on the timing of the Rapture. The Bible doesn't give us such clear scripture that we can definetly say one way or the Other. I have read the RR statement of Belief when it comes to the central message of the Bible, especially the Gospel. They are not teaching a wrong Gospel or deny Christ or get the fundamentals of the Christian Faith wrong. So the judgement made by the opening poster holds no ground.

I hate seeing my brothers and sisters in Christ so divided. We should not be. We are to be United in Christ.

Do please take some to read through the scripture below. It is not my words but that of the Apostle Paul.

1CO 1:1 Paul, called to be an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and our brother Sosthenes,

1CO 1:2 To the church of God in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be holy, together with all those everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ--their Lord and ours:

1CO 1:3 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

1CO 1:4 I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus. 5 For in him you have been enriched in every way--in all your speaking and in all your knowledge-- 6 because our testimony about Christ was confirmed in you. 7 Therefore you do not lack any spiritual gift as you eagerly wait for our Lord Jesus Christ to be revealed. 8 He will keep you strong to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful.

1CO 1:10 I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought. 11 My brothers, some from Chloe's household have informed me that there are quarrels among you. 12 What I mean is this: One of you says, "I follow Paul"; another, "I follow Apollos"; another, "I follow Cephas"; still another, "I follow Christ."

1CO 1:13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized into the name of Paul? 14 I am thankful that I did not baptize any of you except Crispus and Gaius, 15 so no one can say that you were baptized into my name.
16 (Yes, I also baptized the household of Stephanas; beyond that, I don't remember if I baptized anyone else.) 17 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel--not with words of human wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.

1CO 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written:

"I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."

1CO 1:20 Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22 Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23 but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24 but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.

1CO 1:26 Brothers, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. 27 But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28 He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things--and the things that are not--to nullify the things that are, 29 so that no one may boast before him. 30 It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God--that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. 31 Therefore, as it is written: "Let him who boasts boast in the Lord."

1CO 2:1 When I came to you, brothers, I did not come with eloquence or superior wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God. 2 For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. 3 I came to you in weakness and fear, and with much trembling. 4 My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power, 5 so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power.

1CO 2:6 We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7 No, we speak of God's secret wisdom, a wisdom that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began. 8 None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9 However, as it is written:

"No eye has seen,
no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived
what God has prepared for those who love him" --

1CO 2:10 but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit.
The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11 For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 12 We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. 13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words. 14 The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment:

1CO 2:16 "For who has known the mind of the Lord
that he may instruct him?"

But we have the mind of Christ.

1CO 3:1 Brothers, I could not address you as spiritual but as worldly--mere infants in Christ. 2 I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it. Indeed, you are still not ready. 3 You are still worldly. For since there is jealousy and quarreling among you, are you not worldly? Are you not acting like mere men? 4 For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

1CO 3:5 What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe--as the Lord has assigned to each his task. 6 I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. 7 So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. 8 The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. 9 For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building.

1CO 3:10 By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as an expert builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should be careful how he builds. 11 For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 If any man builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, 13 his work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man's work. 14 If what he has built survives, he will receive his reward. 15 If it is burned up, he will suffer loss; he himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames.

1CO 3:16 Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you? 17 If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him; for God's temple is sacred, and you are that temple.

1CO 3:18 Do not deceive yourselves. If any one of you thinks he is wise by the standards of this age, he should become a "fool" so that he may become wise. 19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God's sight. As it is written: "He catches the wise in their craftiness" ; 20 and again, "The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile." 21 So then, no more boasting about men! All things are yours, 22 whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas or the world or life or death or the present or the future--all are yours, 23 and you are of Christ, and Christ is of God.

1CO 4:1 So then, men ought to regard us as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the secret things of God. 2 Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful. 3 I care very little if I am judged by you or by any human court; indeed, I do not even judge myself. 4 My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me. 5 Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God.

1CO 4:6 Now, brothers, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the meaning of the saying, "Do not go beyond what is written." Then you will not take pride in one man over against another. 7 For who makes you different from anyone else? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not?

1CO 4:8 Already you have all you want! Already you have become rich! You have become kings--and that without us! How I wish that you really had become kings so that we might be kings with you! 9 For it seems to me that God has put us apostles on display at the end of the procession, like men condemned to die in the arena. We have been made a spectacle to the whole universe, to angels as well as to men. 10 We are fools for Christ, but you are so wise in Christ! We are weak, but you are strong! You are honored, we are dishonored! 11 To this very hour we go hungry and thirsty, we are in rags, we are brutally treated, we are homeless. 12 We work hard with our own hands. When we are cursed, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure it; 13 when we are slandered, we answer kindly. Up to this moment we have become the scum of the earth, the refuse of the world.

1CO 4:14 I am not writing this to shame you, but to warn you, as my dear children. 15 Even though you have ten thousand guardians in Christ, you do not have many fathers, for in Christ Jesus I became your father through the gospel. 16 Therefore I urge you to imitate me. 17 For this reason I am sending to you Timothy, my son whom I love, who is faithful in the Lord. He will remind you of my way of life in Christ Jesus, which agrees with what I teach everywhere in every church.

Praying for the Lord to Unite us as we should be in Christ and for God's Word to work in our hearts to more like Jesus so that our words and actions and behaviour glorify the Lord.

When the Lord comes will we be ready with changed hearts and lives that are a witness to Him? Or will He find us still bickering?

I pray for those who have been deceived by the FALSE TEACHERS of pre-trib rapture.
They are my brothers and sisters. It's so sad that they have been beguiled by these FALSE TEACHERS and False churches that teach pre-trib.

Full knowldge nothing lacking

I pray for those who have been deceived by the FALSE TEACHERS of pre-trib rapture.
They are my brothers and sisters. It's so sad that they have been beguiled by these FALSE TEACHERS and False churches that teach pre-trib.

There are those counted worthy of escaping, It's just not the many but the few. It's called a race for a reason,it written strive to be counted worthy to escape for a reason,and allso it written not to count yourself of haveing attained that should be a clue to those who only flapp their lipps with my lords name.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.