• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Beware of the "Rapture Ready" Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray for those who have been deceived by the FALSE TEACHERS of pre-trib rapture.
They are my brothers and sisters. It's so sad that they have been beguiled by these FALSE TEACHERS and False churches that teach pre-trib.

I believe in a rapture, 'meeting of the Lord in the air', for sure, the scripture does say that the events prior to the great tribulation would decieve even the very elect, if that were possible, so we will be under direct attack.
The Antichrist will persecute the saints for a period of 42months, this will be the point of time of the rapture taking place.
So we have a 42mth tribulation against the saints by Antichrist and 42mth tribulation of the world by God, that's the way I read it.
After the first 42months we are taken out of the way.
That's why we have the special little group of Jews that join those that are already in heaven(the church), Rev Chpt 7.
They go through Gods great tribulation, we don't, we're already in heaven.

Last edited:
Where I know a lot of well-meaning people who believe in the idea of some kind of a "rapture before tribulation",

What purpose would a rapture during or after the tribulation serve?
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>
And what about the new <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>Temple</st1:place></st1:City> in <st1:City><st1:place>Jerusalem</st1:place></st1:City>? The Book of Revelation makes it clear that God wants this <st1:City><st1:place>Temple</st1:place></st1:City> to be built (chapter 11). So what purpose does it serve? If Christ is the only mechanism of salvation, the <st1:City><st1:place>Temple</st1:place></st1:City> serves no purpose because we are saved by faith in Christ rather than adherence to the Law. But re-building the <st1:City><st1:place>Temple</st1:place></st1:City> implies that the Law will be re-instated. But if Christ is the only means of salvation, then God will be giving us conflicting information if He tells people to re-build the Temple.
<o:p> </o:p>
But if the Church is removed prior to the rapture, then the Law would once again become operative and the <st1:City><st1:place>Temple</st1:place></st1:City> would again be necessary.

Howdy Chris and Stephen1!

Stephen1 wrote a great piece of writing on this thread. I have been on the RR message board in the past and know and understand full well what he is talking about because I have experienced what he said first hand. Sometimes, They seem to gang up on you.

You seem to show me that the Pre Tribulation Rapture does not make sense to you. No offense, but, I can understand what you are saying because many Christians, with all due respect, do not know how to explain the Pre Tribulation Rapture viewpoint. They believe it, which is very good, but explaining it in detail is as a whole a completely different matter.

I use the Law of God, as well as the Seed Covenant of Abraham, and the Covenant of Circumcision to interpret the New Testament. Once you understand these 3 elements of the Old Testament, Your understanding of the New Testament becomes crystal clear in my honest opinion.

With that in mind, Allow me a moment to show you 4 verses of Scripture, and you just look at what I post and think about what you see. Let the Holy Spirit guide your heart. Here are the 4 verses...

Acts 15:14-17

14. Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.
15. And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,
16. After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:
17. That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

Now, looking at verse 17 above, The Greek word translated to residue is Kataloipas which means believe it or not, Left Down behind. So, When someone one is left down behind, What will happen? Someone will go up. Right?

So, The question remains...When does this left down behind occur? Answer: When the Rapture or harpazo occurs when Christ comes back for His Glorious Church without spot or wrinkle. See Ephesians 5:27 and 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17.

Did you notice verse 16? The Bible says After this, I will return. This is God speaking. God says after the calling out of the Gentiles of Acts 15:14, That He will return. Which literally means that the calling out of the Gentiles will come to an end. When will that happen? See Romans 11:25.

When the Church Age ends, [The left down behind occurs], the Tribulation period begins. This is the Day of the Lord spoken of by Amos the prophet in the Old Testament. See Amos 5:18. Paul also tells us about this time frame in 1 Thessalonians 5:1-9.

Believers in Christ are of the Day. Unbelievers are of the Night. Believers in Christ are not part of the night. Which literally means that we are not in the Tribulation period because Christ returns for His Church before the Tabernacle of David is rebuilt. See Acts 15:16-17.

The Rebuilding of the Tabernacle of David occurs during the Terrible Day of the Lord which is a day of Darkness. See Daniel 9:27 and Amos 5:18. Since the Children of the Day are not part of the Day of Darkness, We are not here during the Tribulation period because we have been rescued by Jesus Christ.

Men and women of God never run from a fight, But, men and women of God can and will be rescued by Jesus Christ.

I left RR because they ganged up on a new Christian member and picked apart everything he said. It was painful to watch, so I defended him. Now I am the enemy and they snip out everything I write. Most new members end up in Apolo now and I find the board extremely controlling.

As far as the catching away [Rapture] It very simple to understand ! We do not need lots of scriptures ! but there is enough of them!

It is Our Fathers Wrath on a evil world!
Not on His Own family and Household!

He teaches us Never to bring wrath on our children! why would He ever bring wrath upon us!

I left RR because they ganged up on a new Christian member and picked apart everything he said. It was painful to watch, so I defended him. Now I am the enemy and they snip out everything I write. Most new members end up in Apolo now and I find the board extremely controlling.

I find that hard to believe.

I find that hard to believe.

You better believe!!

They are pre-trib, fanatics, if you don't believe then try posting an alternative view, see how long it takes one of their moderators to give 'the wrap on the knuckles'. Don't advocate that!!
It's really that pathetic.
Surely on non-essential issues the courtesy and respect of anothers position must be given,(love your neighbour as thy self) this is what ensures unbias debate for a scripturally balanced outcome for both.
And if we fail to see the same way, well we will in time.

God Bless.

Last edited:
You better believe!!

They are pre-trib, fanatics, if you don't believe then try posting an alternative view, see how long it takes one of their moderators to give 'the wrap on the knuckles'. Don't advocate that!!
It's really that pathetic.
Surely on non-essential issues the courtesy and respect of anothers position must be given,(love your neighbour as thy self) this is what ensures unbias debate for a scripturally balanced outcome for both.
And if we fail to see the same way, well we will in time.

God Bless.

It is their forum and their rules. You have no right to walk into someone elses house and do whatever you please.

It is not RR that is in the wrong but all of you who are gossipying to start off with behind their backs and in some cases making slanderous accustations.

If you have been hurt by your brother you work it out with them not go around belly aching to everybody who will listen.

So this is a case of we can't do or say what we like in some one else's forum. It belongs to Todd Strandberg and his admins and mods have the right to kick out anybody who doesn't follow their rules.

By the way if you did the same at any other forum, an Athiest forum or Buddhist forum and were told to go because you didn't follow their rules I would be saying the same thing. You don't go into anybody's house and think you can speak and act any way you like.

LK 17:1 Jesus said to his disciples: "Things that cause people to sin are bound to come, but woe to that person through whom they come. 2 It would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around his neck than for him to cause one of these little ones to sin. 3 So watch yourselves.
"If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him. 4 If he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times comes back to you and says, `I repent,' forgive him."
2CO 12:19 Have you been thinking all along that we have been defending ourselves to you? We have been speaking in the sight of God as those in Christ; and everything we do, dear friends, is for your strengthening. 20 For I am afraid that when I come I may not find you as I want you to be, and you may not find me as you want me to be. I fear that there may be quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, factions, slander, gossip, arrogance and disorder. 21 I am afraid that when I come again my God will humble me before you, and I will be grieved over many who have sinned earlier and have not repented of the impurity, sexual sin and debauchery in which they have indulged.

RR is not a free public place you can go into and do as you like. Even in public today you are not free to act in any way you desire NOR can you speak whatever you wish in public either. Yet many of you think that you have the right to go into another man's place and do as you like?

Get over it. I know what I can and cannot say or discuss at RR. I stay within the rules. I have been banned before but I am aware of their rules now and I don't go around breaking them. I am not bitter, not upset because they will not allow other topics I wish to discuss. I go elsewhere (such as here) and discuss them.

As for being pre-trib it doesn't affect a persons salvation. They are still our brothers and sisters in Christ because last I looked the Bible says you are Saved through Repentance and the Blood of Christ.

How in the world you can hate your brother or sister in Christ because they believe in a Pre-Tribulation Rapture? You are NOT to hate a Saved Believer. The Bible is clear on this.

MT 5:21 "You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, `Do not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.' 22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, `Raca, ' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, `You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

MT 5:23 "Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, 24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to your brother; then come and offer your gift.
1JN 2:7 Dear friends, I am not writing you a new command but an old one, which you have had since the beginning. This old command is the message you have heard. 8 Yet I am writing you a new command; its truth is seen in him and you, because the darkness is passing and the true light is already shining.

1JN 2:9 Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates his brother is still in the darkness. 10 Whoever loves his brother lives in the light, and there is nothing in him to make him stumble. 11 But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness; he does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded him.

1JN 2:12 I write to you, dear children,
because your sins have been forgiven on account of his name.

If a person doesn't agree on the Rapture timing it is not heresy or diqualify anyone from being a Child of God. Try agreeing to disagree.

You are in further danger if you continue to habour bad feelings towards another Christian. You need to forgive the offence and leave the person to the Lord.

I shouldn't have to be writing these things to people who say they are mature Christians. Please note I am not denying you have been offended. However you are accountable before the LORD for your own actions not that of the people at RR. You will be judged for your bad behaviour against your brother and sister in Christ even if they offended you.

I am asking people on this thread to look at themselves before the Lord and try to sort out their issues in a more Godly way for your own sakes. Please we need to be good witnesses for the Lord despite arguments with other Christians.

Last edited:
It is their forum and their rules. You have no right to walk into someone elses house and do whatever you please.

It is not RR that is in the wrong but all of you who are gossipying to start off with behind their backs and in some cases making slanderous accustations.

If you have been hurt by your brother you work it out with them not go around belly aching to everybody who will listen.

So this is a case of we can't do or say what we like in some one else's forum. It belongs to Todd Strandberg and his admins and mods have the right to kick out anybody who doesn't follow their rules.

By the way if you did the same at any other forum, an Athiest forum or Buddhist forum and were told to go because you didn't follow their rules I would be saying the same thing. You don't go into anybody's house and think you can speak and act any way you like.

RR is not a free public place you can go into and do as you like. Even in public today you are not free to act in any way you desire NOR can you speak whatever you wish in public either. Yet many of you think that you have the right to go into another man's place and do as you like?

Get over it. I know what I can and cannot say or discuss at RR. I stay within the rules. I have been banned before but I am aware of their rules now and I don't go around breaking them. I am not bitter, not upset because they will not allow other topics I wish to discuss. I go elsewhere (such as here) and discuss them.

As for being pre-trib it doesn't affect a persons salvation. They are still our brothers and sisters in Christ because last I looked the Bible says you are Saved through Repentance and the Blood of Christ.

How in the world you can hate your brother or sister in Christ because they believe in a Pre-Tribulation Rapture? You are NOT to hate a Saved Believer. The Bible is clear on this.

If a person doesn't agree on the Rapture timing it is not heresy or diqualify anyone from being a Child of God. Try agreeing to disagree.

You are in further danger if you continue to habour bad feelings towards another Christian. You need to forgive the offence and leave the person to the Lord.

I shouldn't have to be writing these things to people who say they are mature Christians. Please note I am not denying you have been offended. However you are accountable before the LORD for your own actions not that of the people at RR. You will be judged for your bad behaviour against your brother and sister in Christ even if they offended you.

I am asking people on this thread to look at themselves before the Lord and try to sort out their issues in a more Godly way for your own sakes. Please we need to be good witnesses for the Lord despite arguments with other Christians.

No gossips here mate! just straight up front saying it as it needs to be said.
Certainly won't be re-visitng their quaint little site, had no idea how touchy they were.

Anyhow, who cares, that's their issue.

I believe in the Rapture because I have studied the verses surrounding it for years. As for the individual I mentioned who came to RRBB don't worry about it. It's his problem and I made it mine as well. I studied every single thing he said in depth and fought for him. I am just glad we all have put our faith in Jesus, thats who we belong to not this site or that.

I believe in the Rapture because I have studied the verses surrounding it for years. As for the individual I mentioned who came to RRBB don't worry about it. It's his problem and I made it mine as well. I studied every single thing he said in depth and fought for him. I am just glad we all have put our faith in Jesus, thats who we belong to not this site or that.

Carn't believe how sensitive some become when an issue is raised, like, to frightened for open serious discussion.
My opinion is, it's more important to speak your mind than just appear politically correct on todays vast Christian landscape, and not fall victim to legalistically captivated minds.
Looking back on Melodys post, I ask, who's the immature?

Peeka, its ok, you meant what's best for your friend, its right to question a percieved injustice, I'm sure that's what the Lord would want you to do. Have courage.

God Bless.

JAS 4:11 Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it. 12 There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you--who are you to judge your neighbor?

JAS 4:11 Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it. 12 There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you--who are you to judge your neighbor?

Get over it, no-one's slandering anyone here, just trying to preserve freedom of speach!!
Do you understand??
I'm sorry if that offends you.

Last edited:
Carn't believe how sensitive some become when an issue is raised, like, to frightened for open serious discussion.
My opinion is, it's more important to speak your mind than just appear politically correct on todays vast Christian landscape, and not fall victim to legalistically captivated minds.
Looking back on Melodys post, I ask, who's the immature?

Peeka, its ok, you meant what's best for your friend, its right to question a percieved injustice, I'm sure that's what the Lord would want you to do. Have courage.

God Bless.

Get over it, no-one's slandering anyone here, just trying to preserve freedom of speach!!
Do you understand??

I know I have upset you and I apologise.

As I said in my previous posts. I wanted to communicate what the Lord has written about freedom of Speech. Paul tells us that Grace is not a licence to sin and you as a Child of God are not free just to express whatever you like about anybody else either.

MT 12:36 But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. 37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned."

Yes we are forgiven but God wants us to also follow His commandments.

I would prefer if you kept any personal comments to yourself.

If you haven't made a lose comment directly at me we wouldn't be having this conversation. However you did and your apology is lame as you excuse it first saying you have the right to freedom of speech - NOT in God's Kingdom!

Most times I would let things slide but I am not in the mood to do so and I am getting at an age where I don't care to be run over by every person who has an opinion.

I know I have upset you and I apologise.

As I said in my previous posts. I wanted to communicate what the Lord has written about freedom of Speech. Paul tells us that Grace is not a licence to sin and you as a Child of God are not free just to express whatever you like about anybody else either.

Yes we are forgiven but God wants us to also follow His commandments.

I would prefer if you kept any personal comments to yourself.

If you haven't made a lose comment directly at me we wouldn't be having this conversation. However you did and your apology is lame as you excuse it first saying you have the right to freedom of speech - NOT in God's Kingdom!

Most times I would let things slide but I am not in the mood to do so and I am getting at an age where I don't care to be run over by every person who has an opinion.

Who's personal???? If I remember rightly, it was you that responded to the original posts, trying to tip a bucket on our comments.
Freedom of speech to tell the truth is 'OK' in Gods' kingdom if its factual, you shouldn't find that an offense. Hiding the facts or covering up the truth is a different matter.

Last edited:
Active
Biblical and constructive exposure of any church, doctrine, group etc. is tolerated and welcomed. It must be done in love and truth, not for self gain. Destructive debates are not allowed.

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 1 Timothy 4:1

Matthew 24:10-11 (King James Version)
10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many

It is important to test all things and ask questions 1 Thessalonians 5:21.
Lets continue this conversation in love

Last edited:
Biblical and constructive exposure of any church, doctrine, group etc. is tolerated and welcomed. It must be done in love and truth, not for self gain. Destructive debates are not allowed.

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 1 Timothy 4:1

Matthew 24:10-11 (King James Version)
10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

It is important to test all things and ask questions 1 Thessalonians 5:21.
Lets continue this conversation in love

If you read my posts you will see the exposure of RR as intolerant of any other view apart from a pre-trib rapture was gained through personal experience by myself and another poster.
We didn't both just imagine this experience, obviously, but my disagreeable friend seems to think we have no right to expose this obvious bias in view of percieved ideas on do's and don'ts.

I personally have no problems with Melody only wish he had a better rounded theology, thought were to expose falsehoods and rules that could bring us into bondage and partiality.

Thanks for the fair and reasonable moderation, unlike RR.

Last edited:
Do you understand??

Rodd you do not seem to understand the nature of message boards IMO. They are not based on freedom of speech. They are based on the rules of the owners.

RR is designed for folks who have a pre-trib viewpoint. The only time I have ever had any trouble there is when I break a rule or if I am unkind in my posts. If it was a "saved by faith" message board you would not expect to come on and debate "works salvation" would you?

I might add you come across with a bit of a hard edge in your posting...maybe that and breaking their rules is why you were not well received there? Is that not also an ever so slight possibility?

Active
Freedom of speech is not a license to say negative things to hurt someone. Its within the American culture when someone says freedom of speech, we automatically assume what was said was derogatory or offensive to the other. Everyone posting on this site is exercising their freedom of speech within the rules and regulations of this site. If you are logged in and can post, shows your freedom of speech have not gotten you banned.

We've gotten off topic and made it personal. On the 10 commandment thread you'll see " Pray before posting. " http://www.talkjesus.com/press-stand/53-talk-jesus-10-commandments-rule.html

No one should be taking this thread personal, it's about the rr forum. If you are a member please do not take it personal, if you know the owners do not take it personal. If you are the owner of the site feel free to make correction with scripture. The original context of this thread from what I've read is to expose this forum based on the experiences of the original poster.

Let's move on. I asked for everyone to continue this conversation in love. The thread will have to be closed if it can not be done. As I stated above destructive debates are not allowed. It's not about who's right or who's wrong on sharing their experiences, it's about the rr forum. More scripturally responses please.

God bless

Last edited:
The person wasn't a friend of mine, I didn't know him. He introduced himself, saying hello Brothers and Sisters. He repeatedly stated his faith in Christ and was very polite and agreeable. I wrote back 'hi' and then checked on him again after a week and found him in apologetics. I scoured all his posts to see what he had said but there was honestly nothing. He is a Bible believing young Christian who wanted to learn and grow. I fought for him through PMs for 3 days and then gave up.

Status
Not open for further replies.