• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Are We Living in the End Times (About 100 Years or Less Left)?

• Yes

Votes: 340 72.6%
  • No

Votes: 36 7.7%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 92 19.7%

• Total voters
Active
What do you think the "value is rent" means?

Hi thanks I can try..

A Jew is not a Jew outwardly according to the flesh but is one also called a Christian inwardly born again of the Spirit of Christ, the same Holy Spirit that indwells every believer . .we are the temple of God. In the same way not all who claim to be born again Israel are Christians the new name He named His bride in Acts.

I would think Christian which literally defined means. . "residents of the city of Christ" named after her founder and husband Christ a more befitting name to call all the nations.

In respect to the 70 foot veil its purpose as a parable was to hide the gospel or spiritul understanding until the time of reformation. (it is finished) The veil represented the foreskin of the first born Jesus, the ceremonial circumcision .

Jesus as the Son of man is signified as our bloody husband according to another parable that speaks of the first born and how it relates to circumission .

It could I believe be likened to a secular idea like the Wizard of Oz. There was no man sitting in the Holy of Holies that would connect the voice of God prophecy .Satan the god of this world could no longer deceive all the nations a person must become an outward Jew in respect to the flesh of mankind by getting under the letter of the law (death) . At that moment he fell therefore providing the substance of the promised to the prophet Joel. . men and woman from all the nation as a kingdom of priest holding out the gospel of peace .Ambassadors sent from a foreign land the new heavenly Jerusalem as the Bride of our bloody husband (circumcision)its there that we do have our birth rite. Sent Legion (satan) to the bottom less pit .

Revelation 20 King James Version (KJV)And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Do not be decieved, the polticial power base wil come from the European Union, particularly Italy.For the past ten years or so they have been rebuilding the roman empire by treaties with all the nations around the meditaraenean. They are almost there. China is being used for its economic power base, they will be stabbed in the back in due time, and this is where ww3 will start.
Israel is the epicenter of the world. Satan hates Israel because God chose Israel to be the ambassadors of His Word.

Everything changed once Jesus entered the world. Jesus is the seed of Israel, the promised Messiah, but the chief ambassadors of Israel recognized Him not and rejected Him. Christianity was born and the mantle of ambassador was extended to gentiles who believed in and followed Christ.

Suddenly Christians became Satan’s new most hated group. While Christianity spread throughout the lands, the Romans destroyed the Temple in Jerusalem and the Jews were scattered around the world.

600 years latter came Prophet Mohammad who sought to strengthen the vision of Godliness that the Jews once held, with a new vision of Islam.

The church had become perverted by the Roman Catholics who waged war against any and all people who did not bow to the Pope. War and more wars followed.

Then along came Martin Luther who challenged the Pope and the doctrine of the Roman Catholic Church. Suddenly Protestantism was born.

When the Gutenberg printing press was invented, the King James Bible was the first book to be printed. The Bible would now be available to the layman and the congregation no longer had to be spoon fed God’s Word by the Bishops of the church. They could now read for themselves.

This allowed for missionaries to carry the Bible to all corners of the world.

When England began persecuting the fundamentalists in England, they fled to the New World to worship God freely and America was born.

All religious faiths grew, and wars between faiths continued.

Then the Industrial Revolution was born, and along with it, capitalism and consumerism. This would become the new world religion that Satan would use to build his coming future throne.

1963 - 1974 became a turning point for America and Europe. A cultural Revolution and sexual liberation movement was born. The new doctrine that followed was born out of rebellion against God. Drugs, free sex, divorce, abortion, and the freedom to live as you please apart from God became the new anti-religion in America and Europe. This marked the start of the falling away and beginning of Satan’s strong delusion that rained down on the liberated Western culture.

There are many who speculate America’s role in the end times. The Bible clearly focuses on Israel during the tribulation period. Armies from the East seek to destroy Israel. Is this a coalition of China, Russia and Iran? We know it’s not America because the Zionists in America consider Israel the strongest ally in the Middle East. America continues to brand Russia as our number one enemy, closely followed by China and Iran. Does America join Europe to fight against the enemy from the East? Or does America fall and is out of the picture? Trump was against globalism and unity with Europe. Biden seems to be all for it.

We do not know all the details of the future. We do know that the time is at hand. We know that the falling away has already begun, we know that that strong delusion is here, and we know that secular globalism is growing in power in America and Europe. Technology and AI are advancing rapidly, making it now possible to brand everyone with a mark in their forehead or in their hand for electronic commerce and tracking. And now we know that conservatives who cling to God’s Word are rapidly being silenced...

Remember - that the right to legally own a copy of the Bible Translation in your own language - or in any modern language, this
has been allowed for only the last 500 years.

For nearly 2000 years, the Bible has been banned and outlawed by every major military power under the control of Italy.

This is the direct melting pot of the Canaanite, Persian Arabian / European - centered directly in Italy / Rome.

Today, when we think of the Pope, most people - do not realize that this Power and Throne is still at war with Non-Catholic Christians,

the Roman Catholic Government in Italy and around the world appears to be defeated today - however, the Popes main objective today - is still working behind the scenes, to re - crop and re - settle and re - locate as many Canaanite, Persian Arabian darker males that he possibly can into America and all Protestant regions in order to overthrow the political balance of Capitalism and Protestantism - and to maintain the racial balance of power along the border of Canaan Persia / Arabia and Europe - by removing the Darker Males of the Canaanite, Persian Arabian Male.

The Roman Catholic Church in Italy and in the Vatican is a very racist organization, they will never permit a darker male to obtain any positions of presidential powers in government or as elected Popes - .

The point I am making is that when we look at countries such as Canada and all of Europe who pretends to hold some type of moral high ground over America - yet - these countries have never elected a minority president or leader, Catholic Mexico has never elected a Non-Mexican President -

African populations have never elected a white President, with the exception of Jamaka who have almost always elected white presidents and Peru who has elected one Indian President

And we have Germany and Switzerland who have ever elected a non-white President.

The point is, that all of these countries simply have " a selective moral code ' - they point the finger at the USA while picking and choosing what moral codes they wish to ignore and which moral code they demand important - but - all of this moral code is entirely based on selective self comfort and
discriminative convenience.

America is supposed to automatically place a minority into a positions of leadership and in presidential positions - just because they have a different skin tone - yet most of these minority races have ever allowed anyone of a minority race to become presidents or leaders in the countries where they have originated.

The main point is, to show that this is an information war and an attempt to tear down and destroy the vilify the USA as a racist country and population - even though we are moving closer to the END TIMES and it seems that all of the enemies of the USA have been defeated and pushed back but these enemies are still working behind the scenes to destroy and tear down the idea of America and the American society.

I believe that when the End Times come upon the world that all of these previous enemies of the USA will again reunite their power to again physically attack the USA and her allies, until then, all they can manage to do is attempt to destroy the mental image of America.

Active
Remember - that the right to legally own a copy of the Bible Translation in your own language - or in any modern language, this
has been allowed for only the last 500 years.

For nearly 2000 years, the Bible has been banned and outlawed by every major military power under the control of Italy.

This is the direct melting pot of the Canaanite, Persian Arabian / European - centered directly in Italy / Rome.

Today, when we think of the Pope, most people - do not realize that this Power and Throne is still at war with Non-Catholic Christians,

the Roman Catholic Government in Italy and around the world appears to be defeated today - however, the Popes main objective today - is still working behind the scenes, to re - crop and re - settle and re - locate as many Canaanite, Persian Arabian darker males that he possibly can into America and all Protestant regions in order to overthrow the political balance of Capitalism and Protestantism - and to maintain the racial balance of power along the border of Canaan Persia / Arabia and Europe - by removing the Darker Males of the Canaanite, Persian Arabian Male.

The Roman Catholic Church in Italy and in the Vatican is a very racist organization, they will never permit a darker male to obtain any positions of presidential powers in government or as elected Popes - .

The point I am making is that when we look at countries such as Canada and all of Europe who pretends to hold some type of moral high ground over America - yet - these countries have never elected a minority president or leader, Catholic Mexico has never elected a Non-Mexican President -

African populations have never elected a white President, with the exception of Jamaka who have almost always elected white presidents and Peru who has elected one Indian President

And we have Germany and Switzerland who have ever elected a non-white President.

The point is, that all of these countries simply have " a selective moral code ' - they point the finger at the USA while picking and choosing what moral codes they wish to ignore and which moral code they demand important - but - all of this moral code is entirely based on selective self comfort and
discriminative convenience.

America is supposed to automatically place a minority into a positions of leadership and in presidential positions - just because they have a different skin tone - yet most of these minority races have ever allowed anyone of a minority race to become presidents or leaders in the countries where they have originated.

The main point is, to show that this is an information war and an attempt to tear down and destroy the vilify the USA as a racist country and population - even though we are moving closer to the END TIMES and it seems that all of the enemies of the USA have been defeated and pushed back but these enemies are still working behind the scenes to destroy and tear down the idea of America and the American society.

I believe that when the End Times come upon the world that all of these previous enemies of the USA will again reunite their power to again physically attack the USA and her allies, until then, all they can manage to do is attempt to destroy the mental image of America.
Hmmm Show that in the bible.

Zec 14:21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.

Do you believe that we are in the very end times, where Jesus can return within the next 100 years or so?

I would advise using the book of Revelation as a gauge of where you think we're living in currently chronologically.

Some thoughts about the end times signs...

What will happen in the end times? (Summary)
Financial Signs of the End Times (audio)
Understanding the End Times
12 Signs of the End Times

This is meant to be a fun poll and bible discussion. Ultimately:

Matthew 24:36 - But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.
Do I believe we are living in the last days? Absolutely.

We are witnessing the merging and globalization of all western cultures which will bring about the Antichrist.

Where Does It End?

The liberals decide society’s morals, or so they think. They embrace and promote abortion and LGBT and dictate to everyone that “you will embrace and accept it because we have defined it “diversity and inclusion”. If you do not embrace it you will face penalties and exclusion.

Isn’t the liberals refusal to accept your own personal beliefs a blatant contradiction to their inclusion doctrine?

It is very clear to millions of God fearing believers around the world who adhere to God’s teachings that wrong can never be right, and evil can never be embraced. God is very clear that He loves the sinner but hates the sin. Yes, practicing abortion and LGBT is a sin.

The liberals diversity and inclusion doctrine is a government enforced policy that seeks to eliminate God and His Word from society by labeling sin “good.” The foundation of liberalism promoting abortion, LGBT and feminism is a human desire to sin with no consequences. They claim that LGBT is not a sin and that it is “normal” alternative lifestyle.

So then, what about pedophiles, beastiality, murderers, thieves, and rapers? These are alternative lifestyles. Since liberals do not adhere to God’s Word and create their own moral standards, then it only stands to reason that every alternative lifestyle should be embraced, otherwise, the liberals would be guilty of exclusion and discrimination.

When society no longer adheres to God’s definition of right and wrong, it is only a matter of time before that society collapses.

Truth is still relevant, sin is still sin, and wrong is still wrong, regardless of your own personal interpretation, because God created and sustains the universe, not you. God’s law was given to mankind to sustain life as the sole species that was given a soul and a conscious.

Dark liberalism pollutes society be embracing and promoting sin. The entire western culture is polluted.

Dark liberalism began in the Garden of Eden when Satan tempted Eve. When she and Adam ate of the forbidden fruit, they became polluted and the natural culture slowly became more polluted with each passing generation. Now, virtually all of mankind has become polluted by dark liberalism. Very few tribal communities remain “natural”.

Active
The main issue here is not when Christ returns but are you ready for it?

I believe a True Believer doesn't concern themselves with "when", because they know, by the WORD, that it is inevitable.

So, the concern should be, do you believe this and are you ready for the obvious outcome!

The point in all of this is are you ready?

If you are ready , that means you are ready wether He comes in "your" time or not.
Being ready means you trust the Lord either way!
AMEN

Active
Zec 14:21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.
Ok...what does this scripture have to do with what you said above? Just pretend I have cognitive disonance and explain real slow.... :)

I was asked to respond to a couple of posts that I posted.

I was a wonderful poster named " Admon Mikha'el " who I believe, had asked that I explain where I had found something in the Bible that was confirming something I had written in my post.

Could you be kind and please explain what specifically you were referring to. ?
I would be most happy to explain if you could tell me to what portion of my post you were referring to.

Also, concerning the verse found in Zec 14:21

:21 Yes, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.

This verse was not intended to share an orbit with anything that you had posted. It was mainly to tie into an oncoming post that I felt led to present.

Active
@Garee -- well -- the political kingdoms of this world are made up of people -- we are to be reaching people with the Gospel unto salvation , aren't we.

Yes we are we are to walk by faith the unseen. And not by sight the temporal. I would offer. Christianity is not recognized by the things seen the temporal. Mixing faith is necessary to reveal the unseen eternal

We do not wrestles against the kingdoms of this world as oral traditions of men .When the reformation came the end of using flesh to reveal the will of God .God sealed up the possibility of any new prophecy and sealed it with 7 seals and warned not to add or subtract from the book of the law the bible

No signs were given .Jesus said its is evil generation natural un- redeemed mankind that does seek after sign to wonder after before they will believe. (no sign no belief). Signs are for those who do not believe prophecy. We do not compare the political governments of this world as fallen creatures we are under the government of the god of this world There are believer in every nation whenever two or three gather together under the hearing of faith as it is written he is there working with them

Active
Do you believe that we are in the very end times, where Jesus can return within the next 100 years or so?

I would advise using the book of Revelation as a gauge of where you think we're living in currently chronologically.

Matthew 24:36 - But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.
Honestly, I don't care for date setting or even hypothesizing within 100 years; it's just not biblically sound. Isaiah 13, Joel 3, Matthew 24, 1 & 2 Thessalonians, and others, all point to signs that must come before that great and terrible day of the Lord. I do believe the assembly of saints are taken by Christ before God pours out HIS wrath, but that the same body of beluevers will have to endure tribulation, even great tribulation. Either way, Jesus's coming, the catching up of all saints, the marriage supper of the Lamb and HIS bride, HIS return for Armageddon, it could all happen in a moment.

Blessings

Loyal

Do I believe we are in the end times - Yes but the end times started when Jesus was on earth 2000 years ago.

Another question may be nearer the Truth, are in 'The Latter Days' of the End Times?

- The most important single item to confirm we are in the Latter Days is, the Jews returning and on the 14 May 1948 Israel became a state again. This I believe is the KEY that opened the door to the latter days.

- Jesus uses the description of a pregnant woman to describe these latter days.

The Signs of the Times and the End of the Age
Matthew 24:3-14

3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you"
5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.
6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9“Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.
10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,
11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.
12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,

13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Birth pangs come at the end of a pregnancy as we know, but as we also know, God's people are in the picture, and they didn't come into the picture until the Jews started to return home and Israel was declared a state again. It would appear then that 14 May 1948, when Israel was declared a state again, that the latter days of the end time had been conceived.

With this in mind, and that a pregnancy usually has three stages, the initial stages, little is seen, the middle stage things start to show and continue to do so, the latter stage the birth pangs JUST BEFORE THE BIRTH, in this case just before our Lord's Return in Glory.

We can also compare the changes over the last 72 years, from 1948 things didn't change much, didn't show much, as in the first stage of pregnancy. From 1960 changes began to show and the changes continued to increase! Free speech, free sex, skirts below the knee went above, then further up, then further up. Bodies were flaunted and the young didn't give a dam. From that period as we have seen, things have got worse, hearts have hardened, there are as Jesus warned people claiming to be Jesus. There have been wars and rumours of wars, Israel alone has experienced 15 wars since 1948 and threats causing rumours of wars have increased, from Iran, Syria, and other neighbouring countries. Records show that earth quakes in the last 100 years have increase in number and severity, more so in the last 30-50 years and there has been raging water in diverse places, which is also in scripture, all over the world.

Other scriptures relating to the latter day period.

1 Cor 6:9-10
Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,
nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

Romans 1:26-32
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

1 Timothy 1:10
The sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine,

Hebrews 13:4
Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

All these and more have got worse or increase since 1960, when the signs of a pregnancy in the example show and increase.

The birth pangs are clearly evident, but as Christ said, the end is not yet, but there is little else left to come, other than things continuing to get worse, meaning that the seven year tribulation period is probably closer than we realise. The seal on the first scroll may have already been broken and the scroll opened.

Are we in the last 100 years was the question, we could, I believe, be in the last 10!

O Come Lord Jesus.

I love this song, it is powerful.

Loyal
Pregnancy lasts approx 9 months. That can be counted on. Give or take 2 weeks or so. It's the Labor that is unpredictable. The Bible describes the end time events as coming like birth pangs / labor pains. A birth can be quick or take a very long time. I've experienced both. And, they come in greater strength and frequency and then, All of a sudden the Actual Birth is taking place. Same thing with events in history taking place. Various things taking place around the world and in this country. More and more, faster and faster. With mounting intensity. The world will keep on going until God destroys it in the very end. When the New Jerusalem is brought down from heaven by God, Himself. But, until Then, the question is -- who will be on this earth and for how long. There is a rapture in the future. The upgathering of the Church. But this world keeps on going. And eventually there will Also be the 1,000 yr earthly reign of Jesus Christ -- but Still not the end of this world and the beginning of Eternity.

So -- are 'we' born again believers? are we living a Christ-like life? We all live one-day- at-a time. So -- how are we living 'right now'?

Loyal
Pregnancy lasts approx 9 months. That can be counted on. Give or take 2 weeks or so. It's the Labor that is unpredictable.

That is true Sue, but Jesus wasn't referring to a 9 month pregnancy. He was doing as he did so often, taking common known situations that happen in the world as an example, then utilising the things them to explain God's plans, or as in parables about heaven.

The Bible describes the end time events as coming like birth pangs / labor pains. A birth can be quick or take a very long time. I've experienced both. And, they come in greater strength and frequency and then, All of a sudden the Actual Birth is taking place.

That is exactly what I was sharing and how we can see the three stages in a pregnancy, stage one little is notices, stage to things start to be seen and increase, stage three the birth pangs which is the stage Jesus was explaining, they come at the end before the coming of the child, in his example to us, his return. But the birth pangs which as you state can drag out, in Jesus' message is not the end, no, no, the birth pangs may be here and increasing but the Tribulation period of seven years is to run. The question is at what stage will Jesus return? Pre-trib doubtful. Mid Trib. possible. End of Trib. also possible. We do not know so we have to be prepared, we have to be ready.

If Christ returns pre-trib it could be any day.
If Christ returns mid trib the first seal may already broken and the scroll opened.
If He returns at the end of the tribulation we will know the third Temple is built and the abomination that causes desolation will have happened.

We must be prepared, we must be ready, wicks trimmed and plenty of oil in our lamps.

How long could it be?
Pre-Trib any day. Mid Trib possibly 3.5 to 10 years. End of Trib possibly up to ten years

The Good News in The Word, tells us he is coming quickly, are we ready?

Shalom

Christ Jesus could return at any moment so we should expect Him to do so and yet live as if He will not return in our lifetime. Everyday I live that means I am one day closer to seeing my Lord. That's what I call a win win situation. :)

Active
Christ Jesus could return at any moment so we should expect Him to do so and yet live as if He will not return in our lifetime. Everyday I live that means I am one day closer to seeing my Lord. That's what I call a win win situation. :)

Return in Spirit? His Spirit indwells the believer reigning in mankind . Return in the flesh ?. No. The one time propmised demonstration is over we know him that way no more from the moment he disappeared On the last day he will depart from this creation his glory will be the light of the new there will be no more night No sun or Moon .

Active
Return in Spirit? His Spirit indwells the believer reigning in mankind . Return in the flesh ?. No. The one time propmised demonstration is over we know him that way no more from the moment he disappeared On the last day he will depart from this creation his glory will be the light of the new there will be no more night No sun or Moon .
Jesus WILL "return" to catch up His Bride. That means He will not touch the Earth but call the bride to meet Him in the air....Seven years later He WILL return to Earth in the flesh and then rule for a thousand years....That is clear from the Word.

Active
Don't forget and according to the Scriptures, Jesus walked through walls and then the Apostles touched Him, ate and drank with Him...not once but twice!!

The Ressurected body has NO limits!
We just don't know what will exactly happen, but by faith we know it will be something un heard of!!!