• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Are We Living in the End Times (About 100 Years or Less Left)?

• Yes

Votes: 340 72.6%
  • No

Votes: 36 7.7%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 92 19.7%

• Total voters
Active
The temple has to be rebuilt, the new world order has to be installed, one world religion has to rise up, the western economy and culture has to be in ruins. Its got a way to go yet.
Here's an interesting point that just came up....Could this Covid religion be the world religion? Its world wide and is definitely a religion now.....The temple...The way the temple is set up, it can be erected in a few days...It's ready to go. And I would wager that the new world order is ready to go as well...All it really takes is for the bride, the one who lets, to be taken out...Then hell can break loose.

Active
My point friend is "The End Time" is sometime in the future no matter what anybody says! ...only God knows. He gives us some things to point in that direction but who knows for sure...could be tonight, maybe tomorrow...might be hundreds of years from now. BUT ,One thing is for certain, you will die and who knows when.....the only special thing about the "END TIMES" is for the believer; best believe in Jesus, best be ready!

Here's an interesting point that just came up....Could this Covid religion be the world religion? Its world wide and is definitely a religion now.....The temple...The way the temple is set up, it can be erected in a few days...It's ready to go. And I would wager that the new world order is ready to go as well...All it really takes is for the bride, the one who lets, to be taken out...Then hell can break loose.
COVID-19 a world religion? So people will worship an invisible virus that kills? Not likely!

The COVID-19 virus is an opportunity. It is the first new virus to be introduced to man’s modern technological system. In a sense, it is the new Babel that is uniting the world. The whole world is facing this invisible enemy, and the whole world is perplexed on how to defeat. So governments of the world are in-line speaking a “common language” of implementing their best scientific theory on how to contain the virus.

But all the governments of the world are powerless on how to stop the virus. They are putting all their faith in science to develop a powerful vaccine. This is their only hope. The leaders of the world are not putting their faith in God. They are not confessing to God that the technological system they created and worship is the very system that is going to destroy mankind. They have built a system completely void of God and His Way of life. They have instead built for themselves a beast - a Tower of Babel, to rule over themselves without God.

While scientists of the world search for a vaccine cure, political leaders are using the pandemic to coral and control the people using military and police to enforce their mandates and precepts. In doing so, they are removing individuality, free-thinking, free speech and personal freedoms. They have determined that gyms and churches are dangerous to society. Your physical and spiritual well being are in permanent lockdown. These mandates and precepts are diabolical and are part of a larger picture.

In order to control society you have to keep spreading fear and propaganda. If this pandemic continues as planed, the economy will continue its downward spiral. More people will loose their jobs and the elite will become more powerful. They will use their power to build their AI system and continue spreading their strong delusion. As more people lose hope the governments gain more power.

Then God calls His church home and the Holy Spirit is removed. The Antichrist then appears.

Loyal
@ Russ N. -- agree with most of what you're saying. Except that China is the culprit and most everyone realizes that. And that 'they' -- a few people are in control -- as much as we allow them to be.

How much control are we allowing. And now with Biden in office. Now we'll start seeing the downward spiral. The changes he's made in his first week in office.

In reading your last sentence. Are you a pre-trib or a post-trib rapture person?

And, yes, I realize that This was responding back to 'Admon's comment. Just adding my 2 cents' worth.

Active
COVID-19 a world religion? So people will worship an invisible virus that kills? Not likely!

The COVID-19 virus is an opportunity. It is the first new virus to be introduced to man’s modern technological system. In a sense, it is the new Babel that is uniting the world. The whole world is facing this invisible enemy, and the whole world is perplexed on how to defeat. So governments of the world are in-line speaking a “common language” of implementing their best scientific theory on how to contain the virus.

But all the governments of the world are powerless on how to stop the virus. They are putting all their faith in science to develop a powerful vaccine. This is their only hope. The leaders of the world are not putting their faith in God. They are not confessing to God that the technological system they created and worship is the very system that is going to destroy mankind. They have built a system completely void of God and His Way of life. They have instead built for themselves a beast - a Tower of Babel, to rule over themselves without God.

While scientists of the world search for a vaccine cure, political leaders are using the pandemic to coral and control the people using military and police to enforce their mandates and precepts. In doing so, they are removing individuality, free-thinking, free speech and personal freedoms. They have determined that gyms and churches are dangerous to society. Your physical and spiritual well being are in permanent lockdown. These mandates and precepts are diabolical and are part of a larger picture.

In order to control society you have to keep spreading fear and propaganda. If this pandemic continues as planed, the economy will continue its downward spiral. More people will loose their jobs and the elite will become more powerful. They will use their power to build their AI system and continue spreading their strong delusion. As more people lose hope the governments gain more power.

Then God calls His church home and the Holy Spirit is removed. The Antichrist then appears.
Well, you're entitled to your opinions, of course.

Loyal
"We" Are allowing a virus that is man-made to be used as a 'control' by a few people. And a vaccine that could very well be dangerous. It's being distributed as a 'cure-all' even though a person Still is being encouraged to wear those masks and do the distancing. The mask wearing is probably the most dangerous as is the closed-down school system. Well -- the schools are very gradually being re-opened. Students need the socialization with other students as well as the teacher.

And , Now, Some people are even starting to suggest Double-masking. Personally, I like to be able to breathe -- I wear one only when going into Walmart. It comes off immediately after leaving the store.

Active
"We" Are allowing a virus that is man-made to be used as a 'control' by a few people. And a vaccine that could very well be dangerous. It's being distributed as a 'cure-all' even though a person Still is being encouraged to wear those masks and do the distancing. The mask wearing is probably the most dangerous as is the closed-down school system. Well -- the schools are very gradually being re-opened. Students need the socialization with other students as well as the teacher.

And , Now, Some people are even starting to suggest Double-masking. Personally, I like to be able to breathe -- I wear one only when going into Walmart. It comes off immediately after leaving the store.
The people of the world bow down to an invisible virus, because of fear, just as they bowed down to a piece of stone because of fear....The world is NOT being united because of this virus...Its being split apart.. Example? I went into Costco yesterday...Signs everywhere, 6 feet apart, we're not allowed to touch one another, Plexiglass walls, we're not allowed in the same room with one another, don't forget the masks! We're not allowed to see one another. We're all nobodys, Simplly and effectively separated, not united.

When I worked in the mines there was a saying going around. "They treat us like mushrooms...they keep us in the dark, and feed us bull manure" We're mushrooms, as a society.

Active
Why do people keep asking me this? I've already said I am saved. Jesus IS my lord Lord LORD Are you saved? Do YOU know Jesus personally? Or are you simply religious?
I ask because you don't seem to be but all I can do is say thank you for acknowledging Him. He knows for sure, I don't.

Active
I ask because you don't seem to be but all I can do is say thank you for acknowledging Him. He knows for sure, I don't.
I don't seem to be? I don't speak the party line...I speak my mind...I really don't know where most Christians get their opinions except from compromised church sources.. You must admit...Christians in general are compromised....I do not compromise. What the Word says IS. Christians tend to 'interpret' the Word to what they like instead of taking what God says as the way it is....

@ Russ N. -- agree with most of what you're saying. Except that China is the culprit and most everyone realizes that. And that 'they' -- a few people are in control -- as much as we allow them to be.

How much control are we allowing. And now with Biden in office. Now we'll start seeing the downward spiral. The changes he's made in his first week in office.

In reading your last sentence. Are you a pre-trib or a post-trib rapture person?

And, yes, I realize that This was responding back to 'Admon's comment. Just adding my 2 cents' worth.
I believe the end times plays out:

1. Falling Away occurs first. They will no longer endure sound doctrine, but heap to themselves teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. God’s Word diminishes and science and liberal secularism increases.

2. Truth becomes a lie and lies become truth, good becomes evil and evil becomes good. Liberal secularism dominates the education, science, and political systems. Sin and perversion (LGBT, abortion, divorce, fornication, deceit and corruption) becomes normalized.

3. The diversity of mankind fades away and unity grows stronger. Global economics, global politics, international liberal secular laws, and a common unified (global warming, energy, COVID-19, government mandates) goal and focus.

4. Natural disasters increase (birth pains) - more frequent earthquakes, droughts, hurricanes, floods, pandemics.

5. Sin and lawlessness increases. In the age of fake news and increased propaganda, murder rate is increasing, political corruption increasing, wealthy elite growing more powerful and above the law, society unravels as the family unit and community is destroyed.

6. The rapture takes place.

7. Strong Delusion. Advanced technologies, advanced AI and super computers, advanced surveillance, fake news, and technology to alter reality with advanced computer programs sets the stage for the antichrist and phalse to deceive the whole world into believing a lie.

Active

Do not be decieved, the polticial power base wil come from the European Union, particularly Italy.For the past ten years or so they have been rebuilding the roman empire by treaties with all the nations around the meditaraenean. They are almost there. China is being used for its economic power base, they will be stabbed in the back in due time, and this is where ww3 will start.

Active
Do not be decieved, the polticial power base wil come from the European Union, particularly Italy.For the past ten years or so they have been rebuilding the roman empire by treaties with all the nations around the meditaraenean. They are almost there. China is being used for its economic power base, they will be stabbed in the back in due time, and this is where ww3 will start.

I wonder just what do the political kingdoms of this world have to do with the gospel ?

Loyal
@Garee -- well -- the political kingdoms of this world are made up of people -- we are to be reaching people with the Gospel unto salvation , aren't we.

Active
The temple has to be rebuilt, the new world order has to be installed, one world religion has to rise up, the western economy and culture has to be in ruins. Its got a way to go yet.

Its an evil faithless generation (natural un converted mankind ) that seeks after signs and wonders none were given to wonder by we walk by faith the unseen. . Christ will come on the last day as a theif in the night .

I would think from the fall the whoile world has been under the power of the father of lies The glory of God departed on day three ,The spirit of error (legion) decieves the whole world not just the Jewish world .

The temple a abomaination of desolation was made to no effect at the time of reformation 1st century ,The vail is rent the period of time with Kings in Isreal again a abomination of desolation had come to a end . We are the temple not made with human hands . Why build up that which god has made desolate?

Active
Its an evil faithless generation (natural un converted mankind ) that seeks after signs and wonders none were given to wonder by we walk by faith the unseen. . Christ will come on the last day as a theif in the night .

I would think from the fall the whoile world has been under the power of the father of lies The glory of God departed on day three ,The spirit of error (legion) decieves the whole world not just the Jewish world .

The temple a abomaination of desolation was made to no effect at the time of reformation 1st century ,The vail is rent the period of time with Kings in Isreal again a abomination of desolation had come to a end . We are the temple not made with human hands . Why build up that which god has made desolate?
What do you think the "value is rent" means?