• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Are We Living in the End Times (About 100 Years or Less Left)?

• Yes

Votes: 340 72.6%
  • No

Votes: 36 7.7%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 92 19.7%

• Total voters
I think every generation pretty much believed they could be living in the end times. Most certainly I believe we have the end times generations alive today. That may or may not include the greatest generation (WWII) or the Baby Boomers or Gen X or what ever generations are alive today. But in my humble opinion, yes, it is right around the corner. I base that on what Revelations says, re technology advances that allow us to see the whole world at once. And that people to be so deeply lovers of self (hurry take my selfie and post on Farcebook and Twits that I am in the bathroom, LOL), and of course the moral declines of the nations getting further and further away from God. And the fact that so many Bible college's and theological seminaries are teaching such off the wall heresies now days.
But on the other hand, God has been so Gracious and long suffering with mankind for the past 6000+ years so who really knows but the Father?

Loyal
@Born Again -- by name doesn't mean that a person knows the 'obvious'. But probably the people who lived in the time of Nero would have been thinking the same thing. We Are experiencing 'birth pangs'. Some births are short and others take a long time. Know this by personal experience. Gave birth to 4 kids. One took 45 minutes and another one 24 hrs.

Active
I came up with T.J. name because I was Born Again , not perfect but Born Again! That is something personal between me and the Lord ; I don't expect any one person will completely understand. God Bless, Joe....I think I have a pretty good grasp of the obvious! That is just me and my trust in Jesus!

Loyal
@Born Again -- yes, our salvation is a personal decision to accept Jesus Christ as our personal Lord and Savior. No one is perfect except through the blood of Christ. That which is obvious to one person is a mystery to another person.

Our physical body Will die -- but our soul lives on forever.

Our being born again is based on the sufficiency of the blood of Christ being shed for us. That nothing can be done by us to help our salvation be 'complete'. A lot of people want to add a 'good work' on their part to the equation.

Jesus Christ says, that He is coming soon. But first the antichrist system most completely reveal.

The mark of the beast, and the one world order and one religion!!
I don't think the mark of the beast has to be revealed before "he who lets is taken out of the way". The beast's system is the NWO. It appears that they will use covid21 to gain a strong foothold.

So there is a lot of proof over the internet of what they said in that message. I study Bible prophecy a lot trying to understand what is going on. I know the Bible is true just based on obvious prophecy. The Vatican dressed in Scarlet and purple for example in Rev 17 and 18. The fact that past popes ordered Christians killed burning them at the stake is in those scriptures. How could a book so old tell you this unless it is truly from God. Then there is the presence of Israel coming back as a nation and the centre of attention around the globe in this age just as the Bible says it would be. And the Muslim horde that has fulfilled so much scripture. Then the Bible codes revealing names of prominant eople through ot the last 2000 years....
I cried out for years to God for understanding of this. It took over 30 years to connect the dots and I know the picture is not finished but her is a snapshot.
I warn you it is different, but...
The earth we live on is not solid. It is hollow like in the movie Journey to the center of the earth. There is a star at the very core that shines down through about 3000 miles of atmosphere onto an inner surface teaming with life. And people of a sort. If you read Rev 9 you can get a description of these creatures. They have a king and he once lived on the surface with us. Rev 18 says he was, is not and yet is and will ascend from the pit. He is one of 7 Kings. 5 had died by the time John received the revelation in 87 A.D., one still reigned and one was yet to come. The eighth is one of those 7 kings.
Ok. So look at our solar system. There is the sun at the centre, then Mercury and Venus, then the earth and then mars. Then a huge Asteroid belt. Then Jupiter and other planets. Then the Kepler asteroid belt. And there are at least 2 comets orbiting the sun.
Where did the comets come from and how was the asteroid belt created?
Look at the asteroid belt.
screen-3.jpg

They are a bunch of rocks filling the orbit where a planet should be. They are simply planets that blew up. So if they were hollow, like I believe the earth is, where is the star from the core?
There are 2 main belts and there are 2 main comets. It should be obvious that the comets came out of the planets that blew up.
So is the earth destined to blow up?
Yes and no. The earth is an egg and the star at the core is a fetus. I know, weird concept!
Everything on the planet is born of a seed. Why not the planets themselves? There is a layer of lava some 200 miles beneath us. There are huge deposits of oil and natural gas beneath us. What if the lava was suddenly released into these huge deposits at a grand scale? Boom!!
Now when we read certain scriptures they make perfect sense. Isaiah 13:9-13 says he will move the earth out of its place on the Day of the Lord. Another verse says if those days are not shortened no flesh would survive. Rev 8 and many other scriptures tell us of a time when a star will fall and land in the sea destroying 1/3 of the ships and creatures in the sea.
If you move the earth out of its present orbit what would happen to the star at the core? It would crash inside. Now read Rev 9 and is will make perfect sense. There is more but I will leave this with you. Let me know your thoughts.

Active
This all and GOOD ; very well put together, but :...we've been here a long time and the truth is no nearer then it has been for all the generations of believers who came before us. Christ will return because the Word says so, but until that happens , the end - your end is closer than you think; best be ready!!

Loyal
Active
I have a bet going with my wife and myself....I'm going downhill toward death and an increasing rate..It would be a death that I would not choose (I would prefer to go out in a heroic act, saving somebody, or something like that) I'm betting, though, that the rapture will catch us up before I die. Time frame. I have roughly two years. I doubt I'll get more than one before the rapture.
There are no more prophesies to be fulfilled before that event.....

Loyal
Actually everyone Should be ready 'now' -- 'we' could be hit by a car or have a heart attack or stroke. Our personal time will be up when God says it is.

And when the rapture Does take place -- we'll be so busy living life that all of a sudden we'll be Gone.

Hello.

Would you please explain a little more about the Mark Of The Beast being a part of the past in the Roman Empire ?

Thanks for the encouragment.

Jesus said watch and gave signs for what would be taking place when he returns. He was very adamant about us watching.
So what signs did he give us that would be obvious?
Matthew 24:15 When you see the abomination spoken of by Daniel the prophet then.....
So what did Daniel the prophet say in relation to the abomination of desolation?
Daniel 9 gave us 70 weeks that are proven to be 70 weeks of years from Jacob's dealings with Laban in Genesis. He was told to finish the week of servitude for Leah and then it said when he had finished his 7 years for Leah. This shows that a week is 7 years in scripture.
70 weeks would then be 70 times 7 = 490 years
Daniel 9 then said that the Messiah would be cut off but not for himself in 69 weeks. Jesus was crucified on the exact day 483 years after this prophecy was given. But the last 7 years has never been fulfilled. Some say it was fulfilled at the time of the Maccabees, however, though there was a pig sacrificed in the temple the Maccabees revolt took place before Jesus crucifixion before the 483 years had completed. Daniel 9:27 tells us that there would be a 7 year covenant during the time of the abomination. There is nothing written in history regarding a 7 year covenant at the time of the Maccabees. Therefore it is easy to prove that the abominations was not the Maccabees abomination. Then there was the Romans who in 70 AD destroyed the city and the sanctuary, but again there was no 7 year covenant.
So we are still watching for the abomination of desolation.
Daniel 11 talks about this again and says that the king of the north will be in battle with the king of the south and arms will rise up on his part and take away the daily sacrifice and set up the abomination. Some say that this was Epephanes, however, again there was no 7 year covenant. But this war between the king of the north and the king of the south should be an indicator that we are close. Daniel tells us that the king of the south is Egypt but we have to look into history to see who the king of the north is. Again we know this has not yet been fulfilled because there is no record of a 7 year covenant.
Daniel 8 tells us that there will be a little horn who rises up out of one of the 4 areas that Alexander the Great conquered and subsequently his 4 generals ruled. This proves that this little horn will be a Muslim as every country in these regions is Muslim today.
In chapter 8 we are told that this prophecy is for the time of the end and that the kingdoms will be given to the saints so we know that this prophecy has not yet been fulfilled. In verse 13 it says that this little horn will set up the abomination that causes desolation. However, it tells us that there will be 2300 days;
Dan 8:13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?
Dan 8:14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Before we try to understand this, understand this; the little horn is not the prince of the covenant of Daniel 9 or the king of the north of Daniel 11. Notice that arms rise up on the part of the king of the north in Daniel 11 and in Daniel 9 the prince of the people who destroyed the city and the sanctuary will "cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease" but in Daniel 8 the little horn does the dirty deed.
So these are 3 different events, by 3 different people, surrounding the setting up of the abomination.
Now back to Daniel 8. The 2300 days throws a monkey wrench into the whole understanding of the final 7 year. For this reason most either ignore the 2300 days or attribute this period to some other event and not during the end times. However, verse 17 says; "So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision."
Notice in verse 8:13 the question is; "How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? "
Where in scripture do we see the words trodden under foot?

Rev 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
Rev 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

This seems to put Daniel 8 in line with Revelation. But Daniel 9:27 tells us that the abomination is set up in the middle of the 7 year covenant, right?
Well actually the King James Version says "midst" not middle of the 7 years. I can be standing in the midst of a crowd while not being in the middle of the crowd.
We are told to cast down every high thought and imagination that rises up against the knowledge of God and bring every thought captive in Christ. So how can we reconcile this 2300 days?
We know that the beast only rules Jerusalem for the final 42 months. We know that the woman goes into a wilderness for 1260. Daniel 12 tells us; "And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days."
So the last half of the 7 years is 1260 days or 1290 days or 42 months and then 2 witnesses will be here during this time and temple will be trodden under foot for this same period.
But this should only leave 1260 days for the first half of the 7 years, not 2300 days. What a conundrum!
I looked up this 2300 days in the Strong's Concordance and found it means thousands or thousand. It would be a lot closer and easier to fit if it were 1300 rather than 2300, but every bible translation I have found says two thousand and 3 hundred.
But when I look at the Hebrew now the word in Daniel 11 is 'eleph and the word in Daniel 12 is 'eleph. The spelling in Hebrew script is also the exact same. So I have no idea why it is 2300 in the bible when I believe it should be 1300.
This 1300 should precede the abomination and the 1260 should follow the abomination.
The last time I studied the thousand years I am sure Strong's said the word in Daniel 8 could be thousands or thousand. But now it only says thousand. I don't know if it was changed with an update or what. I just have to put it out of my mind as I must have been mistaken.
So if the time in Daniel 8 is 2300 how would we reconcile this with other scriptures?
The prophecy of Daniel 9 confounded Christians who studied prophecy for decades because the 7 year covenant did not manifest right after the crucifixion fulfilling the 70 week prophecy. Only within the last few hundred years has it been understood by placing what is called the church era between the date of the crucifixion and the beginning of the final 7 years. It seems that time does not have to be consecutive when interpreting prophecy. It is this thought that leads me to a possible true understanding of the final period including 2300 days followed by 1260 days.
Is it possible that the covenant could be made for 7 years and then 6.25 years later (2300 days") the abomination is set up beginning the final 42 month reign of the beast?
I see no reason, based on the invisible church age in time, that this could not be true and therefore fulfill all scripture requirements.
Again, the word for 2300 could be 1300 which would make this whole understanding void.
So, IF, it is 2300 then look at this scenario.
On Jan 1st, 2007 the high Representative for the EU (aka Roman Empire) signed the first of 3 7 year covenants between the EU and partnering nations in the Middle East, including Israel. It was called the European Neighborhood Partnership Instrument. It is an agreement which helps partner nations financially to come into alignment with EU policies concerning agriculture and education. It was strengthened when renewed in 2014 and again on Jan 1st this year. It is now called the European Instrument.
So it is possible that we are now in the 7 year covenant period. It is not a peace treaty but scripture does not call for a peace treaty, only a covenant.
So if this is the Daniel covenant and the true number is 1300 in Daniel 8:14 then the date for the abomination should be July 14th, 2024.
However, if the true number is 2300 days then the date of the abomination should be April 20, 2027.
So lets say it is the latter. What would follow the setting up of the abomination?

Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
Mat 24:16 Then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains:
Mat 24:17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
Mat 24:18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
Mat 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
Mat 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
Mat 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Mat 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.
Mat 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
Mat 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Mat 24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
The Coming of the Son of Man
Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Okay so the last thing in this prophecy is a star falling.
Notice that the asteroid Apophis is scheduled to pass between the earth and the moon in April of 2029. This would be 2 years after the abomination was set up and just 11 months before the king and locust would surface. How long would it take for them to mobilize and exit the pit.
Understand that the earth is hollow. There is a star at the core and this star will crash inside when the asteroid crashes out here.

Now read Isaiah 13:9-13
Isa 13:9 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
Isa 13:10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
Isa 13:11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
Isa 13:12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.
Isa 13:13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

and

Rev 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
Rev 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
Rev 9:3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
Rev 9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
Rev 9:6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
Rev 9:7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
Rev 9:8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
Rev 9:9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
Rev 9:10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
Rev 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

To understand these scriptures you need to understand the hollow earth.

Loyal
@TKICBS -- a question -- where do you get your info about a 'hollow' earth. That there is a star in the core of the earth that will crash inside when an astroid crashes out here?

@TKICBS -- a question -- where do you get your info about a 'hollow' earth. That there is a star in the core of the earth that will crash inside when an astroid crashes out here?
When I was 33 a truck driver explained the prophecies to me in such a way that I new the word was true and accepted Jesus as my Lord and savior. I studied and prayed and fasted and cried out to God because the prophets proved his word true but so many scriptures didn't make sense. I new the denominations were all wrong because they all disagreed on many points and therefore only one could be true. So which one? It became obvious that none had the whole truth. It is up to us as Christians to find the truth. As I was browsing a used book store one day I came across a book called the Hollow Earth written by a Dr Bernard. This book gave a lot of evidence to a hollow earth. Ancient peoples around the globe had beliefs in the hollow earth. A man named, I think, Eloph Johanson apparently had sailed into the hole at the North Pole and back with his son. This was 33 years ago. Dr Bernard claimed that a Colonel Byrd had flown an expedition into the hole at the north pole and back and later made 2 trips into a hole in the south pole and back. Of course we are told this is not true but apparently Byrd said it was right up to his death bed. Like the giants of old and the elongated skulls found all over the world this was kept secret and anyone believing it was mocked by media, etc.
I put that book on a shelf and soon lost track of it. About 6 weeks later I was still trying to understand and crying out when I found a book called The Works of Plato. It analyzed words like wisdom so deep that it almost made my head hurt, but I suffered it. About the middle of this book it was written that the earth was hollow and that it was a spiritual world inside. That didn't make sense to me so I lost that book too.
Then one day I was watching TV with the kids and an ad came on for a set of books you could buy at the grocery store. The one they used on the ad was about ancient myths. The picture on the cover was of a hollow earth.
I sat bolt up and said, Lord are you trying to tell me something?
I figured if it was true then it was important and would be revealed in scripture. I spent the next few years searching the idea on the internet and trying to prove it true or false. The understanding I finally arrived at was explained in my prior post.
What I didn't explain was the Genesis creation process.
In verse one of Genesis we are told:
Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Gen 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
Many preachers teach that the first thing God created was light but if you look at the first 2 verses you will see that the water came first. I think it was in Paul's letter to the Hebrews where he said "They are willingly ignorant that God made the earth both in the water and out of the water.
So what gives light? Energy! I believe when God said light be that power was released at the very core of this water and it started to boil. Understand that if all we see in the universe was created out of water then that ocean had to be unthinkably huge. The fact that we have so many minerals in the earth tells us that the minerals were in the water. If you boil water it separates the oxygen from the hydrogen and the minerals. If you boil a kettle of water that has iron or lime in it the minerals separate and are attracted to the walls of your pot. We had major issues with lime when I was young. My parents spent hours chipping it from the pots.
However, in the beginning there was no pot to boil the water in so I believe the minerals were drawn to the core of the bubbles in a hot gas state that cooled into a molten liquid state and the energy it produced rose in the bubble to the ocean above evaporating even more water causing rain to pour down and drown out the fiery surface below and flooding and cooling the core as a crust formed.
There would have been 2 hydrogen bubbles for every one oxygen bubble. This would mean something to anyone wanting to go deeper in their understanding.

Gen 1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
Gen 1:7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. This is what we see in the explanation above. Ocean water above and a flooded surface below and an atmosphere between the two.

We now have a planet with a solid rock surface but a gas interior.
The next process is cooling inside the planet. The gas close to the core was trapped there and the gas close to the surface of the interior of the globe was attracted there by gravity. This gas continued to cool and a vacuum took place inside the globe. This became stronger as the globe cooled and finally the crust imploded at the weakest points, the poles. The water from outside was sucked inside with such a velocity that ice formed over the poles trapping the water inside and sealing the entrance.

Gen 1:8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
Gen 1:9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
Gen 1:10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

When the water was sucked into the globe the dry rock surface outside appeared. At this point the surface cracked and began to drift apart causing great valleys that filled with what water was left outside. Until this point the globe might have been 1/3 of its present size.

Gen 1:11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
Gen 1:12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
Gen 1:13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.

But what was the effect inside?

When the water was sucked inside it flowed over the molten surface and cooled it creating a second crust and trapping the molten minerals between the inner and the outer crusts. The star shining down inside would cause life to spring forth in the same way God created the life outside. And this was the beginning of a hollow earth.

Then came the flood of Noah. We are told in Genesis that:
Gen 7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

God works all things according to the council of his will. Sometimes it is a miracle and sometimes it is a natural cause and effect. This was natural. The star at the core shone down onto the surface inside heating the water and creating a humid pressure that melted the ice that plugged the polar holes until they became so soft that the pressure exploded out of the holes and flooded the outer surface to the top of the highest mountains. At this time the humid atmosphere rose out of the interior and pushed the ozone layer far above the surface and the earth drifted further apart stretching the ozone thinner. As the humid atmosphere rose higher than ever before clouds formed and it rained for the first time.

God had told man that his days would be reduced to 120. Before this the oldest man was 969 years old. The ozone is the protective layer from the suns ultraviolet rays. As it was stretched thin because it had to cover a larger area by 2/3 it allowed the suns rays to destroy at a far faster rate.

And that is how I became convinced that the earth is indeed hollow and life exists inside much the same as out here.

Satan is the god of this age. He is the destroyer. That was his purpose in the beginning. He is an angel and therefore cannot change. We, on the other hand are natural and have a spirit and soul. Satan has no soul. He is unable to repent or change. He is like a mean wild beast full of fear and starving. He will destroy anything he can. He is cunning and subtle in his ways. And he will and cannot change. His purpose is to destroy the earth and all life on it and release the comet at the core so it can sore through space in the same way that Halley's Comet does.
But God has a different plan. God's plan is spelt out throughout the bible and culminates in the final book, Revelation.

Revelation is the testimony of Jesus given to him by the Father. In Chapter 4 the angels ware weeping because a book is sealed and no-one is found worthy to open it. So Why do they weep?
Because they know that Satan plans to destroy the earth and mankind. The only way to stop him is hidden in the book and sealed by Daniel in obedience to the angel in Daniel 12.
But the Lamb stepped forward and was found worthy and opened the seals and the plan of redemption for the earth and all mankind was revealed.
In short, an asteroid will hit and according to Isaiah 13 will move the earth out of its place loosing the star at the core to crash inside and create the lake of fire.
The rest is in one of my prior posts.
So to answer your question, I learned it from the Lord through many trials and errors over the last 33 years.

Loyal
One of your questions was -- what gives light? God does.

Actually God is going to be destroying the earth as per Revelation.

The Isaiah passage in chapter 13 : 13 "Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth will move out of her place. In the wrath of the Lord of hosts and in the day of His fierce anger. "

It's talking about "I" will -- not an astroid.

Ancient myths? Yes. Sounds like you're trying to apply That to God's Word.

And you believe that life exists inside of the earth much like it does Outside -- like 'here'.

There has been a book by Orsen Wells -- Journey to the center of the earth. -- the main character and his son.

There is another movie a long time ago -- a scientist had figured out how to miniature himself -- a miniature container and somehow got into the blood vessels of a human being. And how fascinating it was to see what the inside of the human body looked like.

Myths / sci-fi Are fascinating. But not based on reality.

Sounds like the scientific fascinates you. And scientific IS fascinating. But try reading God's Word as God's Word

Actually, the Book of Revelation was give as a series of visions to John on the Island of Patmos.

Revelation 5:4 "So I wept much, because no one was found worthy to open and read the scroll, or to look at it. vs 9 "And they sang a new song, saying: You are worthy to take the scroll, and to open it seals; for You were slain, and have redeemed to to God by Your blood, Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, And have made us kings and priests to Our God; And we shall reign on the earth." Nothing to do with an astroid.

Active
When I was 33 a truck driver explained the prophecies to me in such a way that I new the word was true and accepted Jesus as my Lord and savior. I studied and prayed and fasted and cried out to God because the prophets proved his word true but so many scriptures didn't make sense. I new the denominations were all wrong because they all disagreed on many points and therefore only one could be true. So which one? It became obvious that none had the whole truth. It is up to us as Christians to find the truth. As I was browsing a used book store one day I came across a book called the Hollow Earth written by a Dr Bernard. This book gave a lot of evidence to a hollow earth. Ancient peoples around the globe had beliefs in the hollow earth. A man named, I think, Eloph Johanson apparently had sailed into the hole at the North Pole and back with his son. This was 33 years ago. Dr Bernard claimed that a Colonel Byrd had flown an expedition into the hole at the north pole and back and later made 2 trips into a hole in the south pole and back. Of course we are told this is not true but apparently Byrd said it was right up to his death bed. Like the giants of old and the elongated skulls found all over the world this was kept secret and anyone believing it was mocked by media, etc.
I put that book on a shelf and soon lost track of it. About 6 weeks later I was still trying to understand and crying out when I found a book called The Works of Plato. It analyzed words like wisdom so deep that it almost made my head hurt, but I suffered it. About the middle of this book it was written that the earth was hollow and that it was a spiritual world inside. That didn't make sense to me so I lost that book too.
Then one day I was watching TV with the kids and an ad came on for a set of books you could buy at the grocery store. The one they used on the ad was about ancient myths. The picture on the cover was of a hollow earth.
I sat bolt up and said, Lord are you trying to tell me something?
I figured if it was true then it was important and would be revealed in scripture. I spent the next few years searching the idea on the internet and trying to prove it true or false. The understanding I finally arrived at was explained in my prior post.
What I didn't explain was the Genesis creation process.
In verse one of Genesis we are told:
Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Gen 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
Many preachers teach that the first thing God created was light but if you look at the first 2 verses you will see that the water came first. I think it was in Paul's letter to the Hebrews where he said "They are willingly ignorant that God made the earth both in the water and out of the water.
So what gives light? Energy! I believe when God said light be that power was released at the very core of this water and it started to boil. Understand that if all we see in the universe was created out of water then that ocean had to be unthinkably huge. The fact that we have so many minerals in the earth tells us that the minerals were in the water. If you boil water it separates the oxygen from the hydrogen and the minerals. If you boil a kettle of water that has iron or lime in it the minerals separate and are attracted to the walls of your pot. We had major issues with lime when I was young. My parents spent hours chipping it from the pots.
However, in the beginning there was no pot to boil the water in so I believe the minerals were drawn to the core of the bubbles in a hot gas state that cooled into a molten liquid state and the energy it produced rose in the bubble to the ocean above evaporating even more water causing rain to pour down and drown out the fiery surface below and flooding and cooling the core as a crust formed.
There would have been 2 hydrogen bubbles for every one oxygen bubble. This would mean something to anyone wanting to go deeper in their understanding.

Gen 1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
Gen 1:7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. This is what we see in the explanation above. Ocean water above and a flooded surface below and an atmosphere between the two.

We now have a planet with a solid rock surface but a gas interior.
The next process is cooling inside the planet. The gas close to the core was trapped there and the gas close to the surface of the interior of the globe was attracted there by gravity. This gas continued to cool and a vacuum took place inside the globe. This became stronger as the globe cooled and finally the crust imploded at the weakest points, the poles. The water from outside was sucked inside with such a velocity that ice formed over the poles trapping the water inside and sealing the entrance.

Gen 1:8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
Gen 1:9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
Gen 1:10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

When the water was sucked into the globe the dry rock surface outside appeared. At this point the surface cracked and began to drift apart causing great valleys that filled with what water was left outside. Until this point the globe might have been 1/3 of its present size.

Gen 1:11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
Gen 1:12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
Gen 1:13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.

But what was the effect inside?

When the water was sucked inside it flowed over the molten surface and cooled it creating a second crust and trapping the molten minerals between the inner and the outer crusts. The star shining down inside would cause life to spring forth in the same way God created the life outside. And this was the beginning of a hollow earth.

Then came the flood of Noah. We are told in Genesis that:
Gen 7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

God works all things according to the council of his will. Sometimes it is a miracle and sometimes it is a natural cause and effect. This was natural. The star at the core shone down onto the surface inside heating the water and creating a humid pressure that melted the ice that plugged the polar holes until they became so soft that the pressure exploded out of the holes and flooded the outer surface to the top of the highest mountains. At this time the humid atmosphere rose out of the interior and pushed the ozone layer far above the surface and the earth drifted further apart stretching the ozone thinner. As the humid atmosphere rose higher than ever before clouds formed and it rained for the first time.

God had told man that his days would be reduced to 120. Before this the oldest man was 969 years old. The ozone is the protective layer from the suns ultraviolet rays. As it was stretched thin because it had to cover a larger area by 2/3 it allowed the suns rays to destroy at a far faster rate.

And that is how I became convinced that the earth is indeed hollow and life exists inside much the same as out here.

Satan is the god of this age. He is the destroyer. That was his purpose in the beginning. He is an angel and therefore cannot change. We, on the other hand are natural and have a spirit and soul. Satan has no soul. He is unable to repent or change. He is like a mean wild beast full of fear and starving. He will destroy anything he can. He is cunning and subtle in his ways. And he will and cannot change. His purpose is to destroy the earth and all life on it and release the comet at the core so it can sore through space in the same way that Halley's Comet does.
But God has a different plan. God's plan is spelt out throughout the bible and culminates in the final book, Revelation.

Revelation is the testimony of Jesus given to him by the Father. In Chapter 4 the angels ware weeping because a book is sealed and no-one is found worthy to open it. So Why do they weep?
Because they know that Satan plans to destroy the earth and mankind. The only way to stop him is hidden in the book and sealed by Daniel in obedience to the angel in Daniel 12.
But the Lamb stepped forward and was found worthy and opened the seals and the plan of redemption for the earth and all mankind was revealed.
In short, an asteroid will hit and according to Isaiah 13 will move the earth out of its place loosing the star at the core to crash inside and create the lake of fire.
The rest is in one of my prior posts.
So to answer your question, I learned it from the Lord through many trials and errors over the last 33 years.
You do realize of course that this is mostly conjecture?