• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Abortion

Loyal
To most of you.

These type of arguments are geared to justifing why you want a ban on abortion. Like the Pharisee, you want to create laws that burden others because you think you are serving God when you are merely serving yourself in the pretence of being "holy".

This country (America) was formed with the rule of seperation of church and state. Obviously you know that a large portion of Americans are not Christian and do not share your beliefs. Making them obey your religious rules is a hypocracy as you know you would not want to live under Muslim Sharia Law.

Nor is it Christian to force this law on others. For we are to love others who are not like us. According to the World Health Organization, making abortion illegal does nothing to lower the rate of abortions, but it does raise the rate of harm to women as women find "home remedies" and back street "doctors" when needed. Seriously, we steralized native american women until the mid 70's and no evangelicals fought that to my knowledge.

The largest impact factor in lowering abortion is economic security. "The law", by which we will be judged to salvation or damnation, is the law of Love-LIKE JESUS SAID! Any law that you want your immoral despot politicans to pass needs to include the economic security for the mother and child you want to force to be born. If not, you show you have no love for this baby nor your fellow woman. However, the cycle of poverty and crime amoung minorities tells all the depth of Christianity in America.
Although christians, real christians are no longer citizens of this world, We are still to be witnesses to the truth. And one of those truths is that lives matter, both those in and out of the womb. We should vote against abortions because thats what our faith demands for us to adhere to the truth. If you want to kill babies and the laws allow it, then by all means murder lots of them, just dont assume that christians taxes should go to give people the chance to kill their children, when we are not delusioned to think that its just a lifeless lump of flesh till the moment its born, and even barely then, like many pro abortionists. But be aware that your freedom by laws to kill babies WILL be seen as a dreadful sin by your judge whom you dont believe in.

Loyal
Although christians, real christians are no longer citizens of this world, We are still to be witnesses to the truth. And one of those truths is that lives matter, both those in and out of the womb. We should vote against abortions because thats what our faith demands for us to adhere to the truth. If you want to kill babies and the laws allow it, then by all means murder lots of them, just dont assume that christians taxes should go to give people the chance to kill their children, when we are not delusioned to think that its just a lifeless lump of flesh till the moment its born, and even barely then, like many pro abortionists. But be aware that your freedom by laws to kill babies WILL be seen as a dreadful sin by your judge whom you dont believe in.
I might be wrong, but in the US do6esnt the Hyde amendment ensure that taxes dont go towards abortions except in cases of rape, incest and danger to the life of the mother?

Loyal
James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before our God and Father is this, to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.

Staff Member
Thank you, yes, the largest voting bloc, white evangelicals, whos political battle cries and talking points is anti-aborition and to stop social and racial justice, want to force the poor (primarily made up of minorities) to have chidren born into poverty's violence, gangs, crime, and prostitution without actually trying to lift the poor out with economic security where they would want to raise children who had a future other than what povery offered. If you want people to stop murdering babies, than stop forcing them to do it. Whoa to you who causes these to stumble.
Dear Phedup,
"...forcing them to do it."??? It appears that you are putting the blame for fornication on others and/or due to economic status.
It's an immoral society that justifies Abortion, for whatever reason!!!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Staff Member
Dear @detniona
Please take care how you respond to others. The additional verbiage you add takes away from the message you are seeking to communicate.

Nick
\o/
<><

Dear @detniona
Please take care how you respond to others. The additional verbiage you add takes away from the message you are seeking to communicate.

Nick
\o/
<><
Are you trying to offend me? If not then what exactly is it you are trying to accomplish
by telling me this you have said to me? My thought are not your thoughts and my ways are not your ways
and unless I have committed a sin in anything I have stated, then why do you care what I say?

Staff Member
Are you trying to offend me? If not then what exactly is it you are trying to accomplish
by telling me this you have said to me? My thought are not your thoughts and my ways are not your ways
and unless I have committed a sin in anything I have stated, then why do you care what I say?
Dear detniona,
Offend you? No
Adjust a bit how you reply to others? Yes

Appreciate you quoting Isaiah 55:8...a verse that is rarely appreciated for what it is conveying to humanity.
I would quote you the succeeding verse: For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:9

As a Moderator I do care about what you say. However, my concern does not start/stop with just you. There are others here, that are Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus who I love dearly, and would see none of them hurt by an unkind word/gesture. Believe it or not, that would include you as well detniona. I may not be able to prevent all such occurrences from happening, but if I can minimize them by giving some members a heads up that doing so is frowned upon here on Talk Jesus, especially for those who have been here less than a week, and if my words will have them think twice before moving forward with certain comments that are not constructive or conducive to a civil conversation. Then it will have been worth it.

Nick
\o/
<><

Dear detniona,
Offend you? No
Adjust a bit how you reply to others? Yes

Appreciate you quoting Isaiah 55:8...a verse that is rarely appreciated for what it is conveying to humanity.
I would quote you the succeeding verse: For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:9

As a Moderator I do care about what you say. However, my concern does not start/stop with just you. There are others here, that are Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus who I love dearly, and would see none of them hurt by an unkind word/gesture. Believe it or not, that would include you as well detniona. I may not be able to prevent all such occurrences from happening, but if I can minimize them by giving some members a heads up that doing so is frowned upon here on Talk Jesus, especially for those who have been here less than a week, and if my words will have them think twice before moving forward with certain comments that are not constructive or conducive to a civil conversation. Then it will have been worth it.

Nick
\o/
<><
To begin with I am not a brother to anyone on this forum.
And I care not how anyone on here feels about anything I post for I am not here
to make any of them feel good, in fact I am here to obey the word as it is written
1 Timothy 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.
And the Lord instructed me that I had His approval to say anything I wanted as long as it was not a sin
even if it violated your rules for God's rules, rule over your rules. And if you want to ban me
or censorship me for posting the truth, then by all means suit yourself. For it is you that will
be punished for it, not me. In fact I will be rewarded for it. So if someone is possessed with evil spirits and I make them aware of it I WILL BE DOING THEM A BLESSING AND A FAVOR even if they do not want to hear it.
You see LOOK AROUND YOU WHERE YOU LIVE...do you see all the idiots of sin doing the things that
are destroying each other and their lives
THE REASON FOR IT IS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO CONDONE SIN AN S ILLY DOCTRINES OF DEVILS FOR THE SAKE OF TRYING TO BE LOVING AND CONTRITE BEFORE MEN.
THAT IS ALL NONSENSE AND GARBAGE AND IS NEVER ACCEPTED BY GOD.

Ask yourself this...why is my wife cursed with the disability?
There is a reason and it is not a blessing from God.
DO YOU LOVE THE TRUTH?
THEN STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND GET IN THE TRUTH.

Now if anything I have said is not true or a sin...

Cut and paste it for me and at least have the courage
and righteousness to allow me to
answer for it.

Staff Member
to make any of them feel good, in fact I am here to obey the word as it is written
1 Timothy 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.
And the Lord instructed me that I had His approval to say anything I wanted as long as it was not a sin
even if it violated your rules for God's rules, rule over your rules. And if you want to ban me
or censorship me for posting the truth, then by all means suit yourself. For it is you that will
be punished for it, not me. In fact I will be rewarded for it. So if someone is possessed with evil spirits and I make them aware of it I WILL BE DOING THEM A BLESSING AND A FAVOR even if they do not want to hear it.
You see LOOK AROUND YOU WHERE YOU LIVE...do you see all the idiots of sin doing the things that
are destroying each other and their lives
THE REASON FOR IT IS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO CONDONE SIN AN S ILLY DOCTRINES OF DEVILS FOR THE SAKE OF TRYING TO BE LOVING AND CONTRITE BEFORE MEN.
THAT IS ALL NONSENSE AND GARBAGE AND IS NEVER ACCEPTED BY GOD.

Ask yourself this...why is my wife cursed with the disability?
There is a reason and it is not a blessing from God.
DO YOU LOVE THE TRUTH?
THEN STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND GET IN THE TRUTH.

Now if anything I have said is not true or a sin...

Cut and paste it for me and at least have the courage
and righteousness to allow me to
answer for it.
Dear detniona,
I guess I should expect no less when meeting someone that is not a man of their word, and doesn't have the love of God in them.
I speak truth here, because you signed up to be a member of Talk Jesus. Everything was up front, and not hidden from you, but you still joined. So, don't go blaming anyone but yourself that you are being banned.

With that being said. All I can say is Fair you well in whatever travels/path God puts you to follow.

Nick
\o/
<><

Loyal
I might be wrong, but in the US do6esnt the Hyde amendment ensure that taxes dont go towards abortions except in cases of rape, incest and danger to the life of the mother?
The us govt gives tax monies to planned parenthood who is the biggest supplier of abortions in the us. People have been fighting against it, but liberals love that abortions are available and promote it under "a freedom for women" (but its actually freedom to murder). Planned parenthood org also uses discarded fetus's to the highest bidder without admitting to it. Veritas reporter caught a planned parenthood person while under cover, and recorded them saying so. Liberals are doing everythng possible to keep that reporter in prison to teach them a lesson. The liberals support planned parenthood and abortion and all the evil they do.

Loyal
Dear detniona,
I guess I should expect no less when meeting someone that is not a man of their word, and doesn't have the love of God in them.
I speak truth here, because you signed up to be a member of Talk Jesus. Everything was up front, and not hidden from you, but you still joined. So, don't go blaming anyone but yourself that you are being banned.

With that being said. All I can say is Fair you well in whatever travels/path God puts you to follow.

Nick
\o/
<><
“LOL” I can’t help it.

Loyal
Bye

Loyal
If you simply say do not have an abortion and you do nothing to overturn the poverty for which these women are turninng to abortion, then your faith is dead and your scripture is lost on you.

Prove any part of it, you pick any of it you can prove and do it.
Who cares what you like or dislike. Truth is truth. You know I can defeat you
that is why you are running scared like her. Just spouting off meaningless words that
you cannot and will not prove to be the truth.

I'm still here. -- I was off for a while -- I've been reading the posts and find your arrogance unbelievable. The subject of abortion. Abortion is killing another human being. The way to Stop abortion is to not get pregnant. And it takes a man and woman to create that new life.

You might want to look at John 14:6. Jesus Christ is telling that He is the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but by Me. (Jesus Christ)

Active
When John the Baptist jump in his mothers womb when he heard Mary voice was he a Fetus too?
And when do the soul come in to being?
You ask amiss and in Matthew 7 we are taught not to cast our pearls at the feet of hogs. Do you have a Yashua glorifying reason for doing this?

Loyal
Yes it is a sin to abort your children. One needs not any words written in a book to know
that this is not natural and is perversion among the most perverted. But after saying all that,
NO CHILDREN OF GOD ABORT THEIR CHILDREN.
IT IS THE CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL THAT ABORT THEIR CHILDREN.
AND FURTHER MORE IT IS NOT THE WILL OF GOD THAT CHILDREN
ARE TO BE BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK, SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT
GOD GOES AGAINST HIS OWN WILL AND FORMS THEM WHOM ARE
BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK IN THE WOMB? Please state your argument.
I will easily defeat it.

Scripture clearly tells us we are formed by Him in the womb, he knew us before we were born.

To Jeremiah he said... 1:5
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.

Isaiah 49:5
And now the Lord says, he who formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob back to him; and that Israel might be gathered to him— for I am honored in the eyes of the Lord, and my God has become my strength

Romans 8:29
For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.

Ephesians 1:4
Even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love.

Job 31:15
Did not he who made me in the womb make him? And did not one fashion us in the womb?

Luke 1:41
And when Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, the baby leaped in her womb. And Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit

Note: 'the baby leaped in Elizabeth's womb'

Formed in the womb

Those He foreknew

And as stated earlier in the image I created and shared, a baby's heart beat cam be detected at just 6 weeks into the pregnancy, 'the baby' is alive, formed in the womb by God the creator, blood is pumping around that created soul.

Children of God can and do abort their child, is is caused by temptation... I didn't want a child yet... it messes up my plans... Jesus left me I cannot cope... he pressured me into doing it... and so on.

Temptation, fear, or ME, ME, ME, I didn't want, it messes up MY plans.

SIN, SIN, SIN!

Truly born again and lost souls are all open to temptation.

There is also a other consideration 'Child of God', definitely child of God or thi k they are a child of God?

Unless you are born again of water AND spirit, you will NOT SEE, you will NOT ENTER the Kingdom of God. Unless you are Spiritually regenerated and grafted into the vine by God himself, you are not saved. Though many believe they are.

Shalom

Loyal
NO CHILDREN OF GOD ABORT THEIR CHILDREN.
IT IS THE CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL THAT ABORT THEIR CHILDREN.
AND FURTHER MORE IT IS NOT THE WILL OF GOD THAT CHILDREN
ARE TO BE BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK, SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT
GOD GOES AGAINST HIS OWN WILL AND FORMS THEM WHOM ARE
BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK IN THE WOMB?

I have replied to the first part of what you say here which is toy incorrect thinking, I refer now to the part 'are you saying?'

God is the alpha and omega, he knows the beginning from the end and the end from the beginning.

From the Fall, he knows we are all terrible sinners, but through Jesus, no matter what sin or how many sins we have committed in our life, we can be forgiven, all of them, those in thought, word and deed, those we are aware of and those we are not, those we may consider hidden sins, to terrible to be made public. Yet God in His tender .each and Great Love, will forgive all who truly repent and aim to sin no more, all who Come to the Father and aim to sin no more, who die to sin and are born again from above all according to God's Word in Jesus Most Precious Name.

Not only forgive all past sins but also wash them away, and remember them no more.

Every soul is accountable for their sins, a man and woman having sex out of wedlock, the lady becomes pregnant, it was down to temptation to sin that it happened, God knew they would sin, they are sinners, easy bait for Satan, but we wrestle not against flesh and blood the battle is between God and Satan.

They sinned, in fact they are sinning before the woman got pregnant, groping and thinking about sex outside marriage was already committed in their mind.

The reason I created the image that it is a child in the womb, is nothing to do with worldly arguments for or against abortion, it is because it is 100% clear from scripture it should not happen, it is sin, a terrible sin, it is killing an innocent soul.

Peace be with you

In Jesus Name
Amen

Loyal

Sorry @Christ4Ever but I feel I must add a comment.

If @detniona feels he/she is not a brother/sister to anyone in this forum, then is this person saying they are not a brother or sister of any truly born again from above soul on here. If so then it would appear from what the person says that they are a lost soul.

Lord we pray for peace in this person's heart, we pray Lord for this persons salvation, in Jesus Name we pray Amen.

Staff Member
Sorry @Christ4Ever but I feel I must add a comment.

If @detniona feels he/she is not a brother/sister to anyone in this forum, then is this person saying they are not a brother or sister of any truly born again from above soul on here. If so then it would appear from what the person says that they are a lost soul.

Lord we pray for peace in this person's heart, we pray Lord for this persons salvation, in Jesus Name we pray Amen.
Dear Brother Paul,
I hold no animus against Former Member detniona and have prayed for him and hope others will as well. Sometimes God has laid upon a persons' Spirit a calling so strong that they are unable to see anything else. Not even those he is supposed to commune with. :-( He realizes in mind/spirit his own unworthiness, so how can anyone else be? Which makes communicating for us with them, at times difficult if not an impossible endeavor. I say them, because he is not the first, and won't be the last to come to Talk Jesus with that belief, whether true or not I do not know, that God has called them to communicate His Word with meaning that requires/needs no rebuttal or confirmation. It's the mindset that says "If you were of my God, you would know/understand already of what I speak, and the truth of my words."

If given the chance and the tempering of his communications, I would have hoped to instruct him that teaching another requires patience, knowledge, wisdom, understanding, and most especially love. Without which you cannot touch that person you are trying to reach. He would come to see that like the Bereans, people need to first confirm what is being said to them is according to the Word before gaining even a little bit of clarity in order to accept/receive what is being told them, and these I talk of are our Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus! So, one can imagine how difficult the unbeliever can be, and the resistance he has encountered elsewhere!!!

Anyway, I hope others will join in prayer for Former Member Detniona. We can all use them, and I believe he does as well. For the path he has chosen to walk is a lonely one and not an easy one.

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts.
God bless.

YBIC/Moderator
Nick
\o/
<><