• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

1. Hierarchy & Unity; 2.Beginning & End; & Discrediting Trinity; 3. John 1:1 Explanation; 4. One God; 5. Trinity Inception into Christianity

1. Hierarchy & Unity
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Ecc 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Mar 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

Rom 1:8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Joh 4:34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

Joh 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Joh 12:44 Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.

Joh 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
Joh 12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Joh 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Joh 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Isa 49:6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Luk 6:40 The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.

Joh 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
1Co 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Joh 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

2Co 4:14 Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you.

Joh 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

Joh 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Rom 12:5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

1Co 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.

Joh 5:22 The Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Joh 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

1Pe 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Joh 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.

Joh 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are. :love:

Joh 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
Joh 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
Joh 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
Joh 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Joh 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Joh 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
Joh 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
Joh 17:3
And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
Joh 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Joh 17:6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.
Joh 17:7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.
Joh 17:8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
Joh 17:9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Beginning & End; & Discrediting Trinity
-----------------------------------------------------------
Joh 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

1Jn 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Act 5:31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

1Ti 1:17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. John 1:1 Explanation
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

1. Most assume because Word was God that Word is God. However John did not bare record of this

John 1:34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.

2. John also said in the same Chapter

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

3. So we know John bare record that the word is the Son of God.
4. We also know John stated No man hath seen God at any time.
5. At any Time.
6. So Why was The Word God?

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

7. So why did John not bare record that this is God?

1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

8. We see in 1Co 8:6 that all things are by The Word ; So The Word made all things
9. However we also see in 1Co 8:6 that Creation was of God. That it is the will of God and God who authorized it to begin with. Not The Son

10. We see further confirmation in Hebrews 1:1-2 & Proverbs 30:4
Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Pro 30:4 Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?

11. Also we Know God has no beginning or end however The Word is stated to be The Firstborn & Beginning of Creation.

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Rev 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

12. We have further confirmation that The same Word was in the beginning with God but no mention of prior to the beginning with God.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Doubling Down on One God or The Lord is One
---------------------------------------------------------------
1. God Not A Man / Person "whether one, one in two, or one in three"
Num 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

2. Commandments = Whole Duty of Man
Ecc 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

3. The First Commandment encompasses Hearing/Understanding/Obeying/Obedience "Shama" That our God is one Lord.
Mar 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
Deu 6:4 Hear H8085, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
Genesis 1:1 (KJV)

4. We see that David "The Lord's Anointed" distinguished between his Lord and The Lord. No evidence of David believing in a Trinity.
Mat 22:44 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?
Mat 22:45 If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?

5. We see The Son refer to The Father as His God, The God of his followers, and The Only True God.
Joh 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

6. We see that those that overcometh the world believe That Christ is the Son of God; Not God
1Jn 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

7. We see mention of God dwelling in those that confess that Christ is The Son of God: Not God
1Jn 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

8. We see a Hierarchy and Distinction of Three Lords "Man, Our Lord, & The Lord"
Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
1Co 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

9. God The Father is The Lord since above Our Lord; Therefore above all
Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. Trinity Inception into Christianity

https://www.amazon.com/Historical-T...8D30RKE/ref=mt_kindle?_encoding=UTF8&me=&qid=

Cappadocian Christians with might of the Fourth Beast

With the formulation of the trinity by the Cappadocian Christians, who had it entrenched in the Christian doctrine that was enforced with the might of the Roman Empire, adoptionists such as the Ebionites and Gnostics were all but wiped out. Their books were burned, their churches destroyed, and those who continue to proclaim adoptionism were imprisoned, silenced, tortured and murdered. As always, such campaigns were not completely successful. From "Types of Christianity in History: Who Were the First Christians?" by Vexen Crabtree(2003):

So it came to be that the literalist, nastier forms of Christianity survived the first few hundred years of Christian history, because it appealed to a wider number of people. It didn't require such things as circumcision or strict dietary laws. Literalist Christianity held power in Rome and it is no coincidence that it happened to preach a strict hierarchy, instructing slaves to serve their masters, instructing for taxes to be paid ("give to Caesar what is Caesar's" - Matthew 22:21) and instructing that people subject themselves to their governors (Romans 13:1). This form of Christianity, as we have seen, was oppressive, combatitive and organised, wiping out its nearest competitors, which was other forms of Christianity, with help from the institutions and Emperors of the Roman Empire. This conflict became legendary; pagan leaders, historians and competing religions all commented on the propensity for Christians to be found mostly engaged in battles with other Christians. Qur'an 5:14-15 asserts that enmity and hatred between Christians is a punishment from God for their "abandoning parts of God's message".10

Cappadocian Fathers - Wikipedia
The Cappadocians advanced the development of early Christian theology, for example the doctrine of the Trinity,[2]:22 and are highly respected as saints in both Westernand Easternchurches.
. They made major contributions to the definition of the Trinity finalized at the First Council of Constantinople in 381 and the final version of the Nicene Creed, finalised there.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Act 17:29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
Act 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
Act 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Last edited:
Well Done!

Question, since so many false doctrines have come out of Christianity would you AFFIRM that Christianity is the STRONG DELUSION that FATHER AHAYAH said HE would send to those who wants to believe lies?

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
[11]And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
[12]That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

I forgot to add because I did not realize before; Here are threads with attempts of commentators to substantiate Trinity. There was a particular 2016 I saw yesterday that i feel needed to be highlighted but unable to locate and mention it now.

The Trinity : revisted

Trinity

Do you have to believe in the Trinity to be saved ?

The Trinity - True or False

------------------------------------------------------------------
You can do a full search on Talkjesus to see more threads

Search results for query: Trinity
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

However if you percieve me to be profaning and babbling you definitely have every right and is lawful to shun me
2Ti 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At End of The Day we can universally agree on
2Pe 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

Well Done!

Question, since so many false doctrines have come out of Christianity would you AFFIRM that Christianity is the STRONG DELUSION that FATHER AHAYAH said HE would send to those who wants to believe lies?

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
[11]And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
[12]That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

@Lacawar

Have not addressed you yet. Will probably put a censored response here and give you a more uncensored response with pertinent imagery clip privately. I need to focus on college assignments as well

Amendment # 1

I may have did a disservice in not mentioning Heb 1:8 "forgot" however it would have been around Luke 6:40 / John 3:35 and before 1Co 15:24-28

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Luk 6:40 The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.

Joh 3:35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

Other Mentions

Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Mat 20:22 But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able.
Mat 20:23 And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

@Lacawar

1Ch 22:6 Then he called for Solomon his son, and charged him to build an house for the LORD God of Israel.
1Ch 22:7 And David said to Solomon, My son, as for me, it was in my mind to build an house unto the name of the LORD my God:
1Ch 22:8 But the word of the LORD came to me, saying, Thou hast shed blood abundantly, and hast made great wars: thou shalt not build an house unto my name, because thou hast shed much blood upon the earth in my sight.

Also the times of David were different. The Son ordered no Christian to partake in Crusades, Trans-Atlantic slave Trade, and other Christian conquests along with ethnic cleanings. But apparently many believe it is their God given right to make lands great at the expense of others.

Mat 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Mat 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Mat 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Mat 5:7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Mat 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Mat 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Mat 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Mat 5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is because of this wickedness That The Day of The Lord which has not been fulfilled which many seek for or expect to be raptured from will be darkness. I do not exclude myself from such things either.

Amo 5:18 Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check your private messages for imagery clip; on possible revelation i may have seen concerning Cappadocian Christians, and possibly various others on The Day of The Lord.

These should have been added to Hierarchy & Unity

Luk 18:19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

Joh 5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.
Joh 5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
Joh 5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Deu 18:17 And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
Deu 18:18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
Deu 18:19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

Good post!

Deu 18:19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

Staff Member
Hello @Ivar
I only have one question so far.

Are you saying that Jesus before He came in the form of Jesus the Man, existed with God, but at some particular moment in the past "Created" by the One God?

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
<><

Firstborn of all creatures/creation; beginning of the creation of God; came out of God; As written.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since The Lord our God who is one Lord does not change
The Word is not God because the word was with God and was God.

God is God past, present, and future and has been God not was God.
The Word was God and is The Son of God as testified; With no man seeing God at any time and the word declaring him.

Difference Between Has Been and Was | Difference Between | Has Been vs Was

Luk 4:33 And in the synagogue there was a man, which had a spirit of an unclean devil, and cried out with a loud voice,
Luk 4:34 Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art; the Holy One of God.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1Jn 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

Everyone that loveth The Father who begat all loveth his only begotten Son and overcometh the world

The Father, His only Begotten Son, and His only Adopted Sons are one.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1Jn 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
-------------------------------
Act 8:35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.
Act 8:36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?

Act 8:37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
------------------------------------
Act 8:38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.