• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

So men indeed choose ******* over decent women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Active
I have been very frustrated and bitter these two days because this discussion brought back unpleasant memories, barely slept and worn out. If my reply seemed unkind its because of my emotions. I apologise if anyone is wounded by what I post here.

I haven’t done anything against the law, so I don’t face dangers of crackdown. I have no idea what the western media reports on persecution here but the only actual crackdown I have read about is on Christian cults here - I don’t believe western media reports the truth about how the Chinese government deals with religion.

Also this isn’t the Middle East, the government isn’t against any particular religion like many Middle Eastern countries. Paul said we are to respect the authorities since they are instituted by God to punish evil. As long as you abide by the law and don’t endanger the public you don’t get crackdown for no reason.
Can you give me some details about your Christain life in China? And perhaps the difficulty reconciling with your parents for that problem exists right here in the states in many families regarding Christian Faith which many parents consider cultic in nature.

I have been very frustrated and bitter these two days because this discussion brought back unpleasant memories, barely slept and worn out. If my reply seemed unkind its because of my emotions. I apologise if anyone is wounded by what I post here.
We get it.

Active
Can you give me some details about your Christain life in China? And perhaps the difficulty reconciling with your parents for that problem exists right here in the states in many families regarding Christian Faith which many parents consider cultic in nature.

I spent much of my younger years in another country in Asia, not in China. My faith started in that country, and I have written a testimony about it - the link is in my profile.

I was thinking that those who proclaim themselves such, wanting to find a worthwhile mate, should list what they think they should have as attributes, not just what they expect out of the opposite sex.

When I was super beta, I dated but far less. When I grew teeth and set boundaries, things changed.

While I believe on God, a lot of the churches today are feminism and its man should take responsibility. Man up and wait for her at 30 when done with the bad boys and raise Tyrones kids. No thanks.

The Bible is red pilled. The interpretations are short of cuckoldry in the west. Convenient. It keeps society orderly. Its not my problem nor my responsibility.

That verse is the metric by which you marry. If she doesn't meet it, some other girl can.

Not a single biblical women in the Bible went about their lives dressing up and going out to parties seeking men to marry, it was men who came to them. Only the prostitutes and women whom the Bible said men should run away from were using female charms to attract men. By female charms I am not talking about the natural physical beauty, I am talking about all the flirting techniques taught by so called relationship gurus and deliberate actions of women to seduce men into satisfying their demands - the Bible never approved of women who do these things, they are wicked by biblical definition. Jezebel is one such wicked woman full of female charms, if not for her charms she could not have influenced Israel's king to worship false gods.

Every godly women in the Bible I read of was reserved, remained a virgin until marriage and simply went about their daily duties until men came into their lives and married them. They never bothered to dress up or learn flirting techniques.

I have men who are interested in me almost everywhere I go and boys were telling me they like me when I was still in elementary school, but none of them even fit the godly man criteria. They only look at the surface of a person and they are soon drawn away by sensual women. So they show interest in me but after seeing how reserved I am irl they gravitate towards women who are attention seeking and flirtatious - why would I want to marry men who are so easily seduced by other women and can't make up their minds to stay loyal with a woman they actually like?

What has all this got to do with being overweight? Some women like my cousin are overweight because of the medicine they take, if that is a dealbreaker, then good riddance. If a man truly loves a woman, overweight means absolutely nothing. But like I said, this is not a marriageable age, most men (and women) are in relationships/marriage for the sensual pleasures, not for biblical love. The worst of the last days are upon us, people are pleasure seeking just like apostle Paul prophesied.

Look at the clothes women wear today? My gym is camel toe everywhere.

Overweight is a DEAL BREAJER. During corona, the young people who were dying had either medical issues or are overweight.

If overweight, exercise. Eat healthy. You can indicate some interest in a man. I will chat with girls and make time. She either comes with or she doesn't but the show must go on.

Love is fantasy. Marriage was about tribes, ownership, and protection. Not love nor this Hollywood nonsense. Moreover, marriage is about man, woman and their unity by God not state. Conveniently, 75% of divorce initiated by women. The 2nd richest woman on the planet via divorce.

Adam and Eve were married. No mention of the contract nor any foolishness for love and other shenanigans. Its nonsensical in the west and the divorce stats are telling. Do not get mr starter on child custody, child support or alimony.

Unity between man and woman by God > not state.

The amount of bachelors and spinsters is going to be unheard of.

There are many religious men and women who are virgin, but do not know Jesus.

There are those who sinned, but repented, and now follow Jesus, and obey the Word of God on this. It is God's mercy.

I don't disagree but its pretty convenient.

Got ran through when young and attractive. Waiting for marriage now. Playboy got his. You can wait.

Tons of these youtube vids. They are a horror story.

Why would a woman show interest in a man if a man isn't showing interest in her first, unless she is just seeking attention? And there is a difference between showing genuine romantic interest in you as a person and showing romantic interest to exploit you.

This is why I have a field day with feminism. Everything is equal but man can approach, man can pay, man can make 58% more. Talk about wanting cake and wanting to eat it too.

This herein lies the issue with modern dating. Found Jesus... Got ran through in teens and college by the football team, and now waiting lololol.

Equality till its hard.

Ask YOURSELF, what kind of woman will show romantic interest in you when she doesn't even know you well? How can she develop true feelings for you when she hasn't even gotten to know you as a person?You shouldn't be surprised if you are dating a bad woman who is out to suck you dry and exploit you when you are so quick to accept ANY sort of romantic interest in you.

LOLOLOL what is dating?

You get to know someone. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting different results.

I will send a invite out. She takes it or doesn't. Either way, I will send more and see who is the best person for me or for now lol. Usually, its for now.

My view is that if a man is showing interest in me I would evaluate his character and his conduct for a good long while BEFORE I even show any actual romantic interest. To do otherwise is to lower my boundaries as a decent woman. Just because I am not showing romantic interest in a man for a period of time does not mean he cannot go on to chase me. He should be evaluating my character and conduct just as I am evaluating him BEFORE any romance even takes place.

If a man is high value, you are slow playing your game evaluation tactic, other girls are pursuing. Girls keep turning 18. Dicaprio is pushing 50 pulling girls 18-24 and sending them packing at 25. Its awful but again women pick these men when hot and young.

To dive headlong into romance without getting to know a person is foolishness, and pulling back attention just because a person isn't showing romantic interest in the beginning is just as foolish. The first choice makes you more prone to dating bad women, the second choice makes you more prone to miss out on decent women. Judge for yourself whether I speak the truth.

I only know fun. I want to have fun and if someone great comes along cool.

Just so you know, overweight had nothing to do with anything. It is hard for me to find a spouse because I cannot even picture myself with a man who is not a virgin. I kept myself a virgin for thirty years, why would I marry a man who has used his hands and lips to touch other women? Voices around me have all been telling me that finding a virgin man is next to impossible in this age, so I'm done with marriage. I will die a virgin FOR JESUS.

You can listen to Oprah and feminism, girl boss and other nonsense. What you are doing is not working. Try something else.

You know why it is impossible? Modern women are not marriage material. 50% divorce stat and 75% of divorce initiated by women. Don't get me started on body count and debts on visa or student loans on garbage degrees.

Whatever makes you happy. For the record, majority of men aren't marriage material either but given the lack of fathers in households and single moms, the pool of winners you have to pick from aren't great.

Active
Narcisissism is also rife these days, I have had 9, yes 9, approach me in the past 12 years alone, let alone the ones previously. They are simply appalling people, and I was nieve enough to believe they were interested in me, they werent, they were after an energetic connection and attention. A decent Godly woman is almost an impossible dream in this day and age, they simply dont exist.

Loyal
So many Christian miss this direct answer to a question and why a christian should get married, and if they do, what will happen. Read slowly.

(1 Cor. 7) ESV

1Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” 2But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. 3The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. 5Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

The reason you get married is for SEX! Because you cannot control yourself. Then you are commanded husbands to love your
sex partner. And the woman is taught by a older faithful God Fearing woman how to love her children and her sex partner Because they do not know how to Love them.

And those who get married will have the enjoyment of SEX! But: because people who are not married do not have sex, if they do they, might go to HELL! For Sex AIN'T that good. And the odds are not in your favor. And he told the woman: Go and Sin NO More! "do not put the LORD thy God to the Test":eyes:

(1 Cor. 7)
26Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is. 27Are you pledged to a woman? Do not seek to be released. Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife. 28But if you do marry, you have not sinned; and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned. But those who marry will face many troubles in this life, and I want to spare you this.

To me it seems Christians just run over 1 Cor. 7 with blinders on, ignoring what Paul is saying in there, warnings!
Women put on blinders and men see nothing but sex and she is supposed to obey!

Read men verse 29.

King James Bible
"But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;"

That means some how or another "She is going to cut you Off" or your sex is going get cut off! And you are going to have a Fit!
The Bible says: nothing about falling in Love to get married, You get married because you cannot control yourself and it keeps you from sinning!
He that finds a wife finds a "Good Thing"! That is the only Thing I know of, that will make you turn your back on GOD! It said nothing about he that finds a wife finds "Happiness' It said "a Good Thing". Once you get married, you will find, that good thing! Since you have never been there before, Virgin you in for a treat !:cool: that is only reserved for a "Marital couple"! and singles are not bless by GOD to enjoy sex between a man and woman it is a "Abomination" in the sight of GOD.

See you must keep it real! People do not understand that, before they get Married. You do not get married and think that is where "Happiness" is obtain! You get Married for sex, then babies comes if bless in that "Holy Matrimony" Your happiness is in "Communion" with GOD through His Son, Jesus Christ! Most are looking for Happiness in all of the Wrong Places! You will never find true Happiness in a person, Never, that place is "Reserved" for GOD! Fleeting happiness is not True Happiness.

People who are not married and not involved in ungodly or unholy relationships, or bad company which corrupts good Godly morals and unwholesome conversations comes into a special relationship with GOD! Happy "Blesseth is the Man" Happy is the Man.

We are talking about The New Testament era! and not quoting from some "Proverb" that is in the Bible! On what to expect, "But If you marry, you have not sin, but you will have a lot of troubles! For that "Good Thing"! And I think "Emotions" and jealousy, That devil will have a field day, Speaking and putting thoughts in your head, And sending messages through your friends! The devil is playing both sides of the fence, double Agent! The Bible has warn us this will happen!

And the more Spiritual full you are the bigger the devil you will have to fight! The devil is not going to send a "knife waving demon to a Sword fight", He is going to send a "GUN toting demon"! I am keeping it real!

Loyal
This is why I have a field day with feminism. Everything is equal but man can approach, man can pay, man can make 58% more. Talk about wanting cake and wanting to eat it too.

This herein lies the issue with modern dating. Found Jesus... Got ran through in teens and college by the football team, and now waiting lololol.

Equality till its hard.

LOLOLOL what is dating?

You get to know someone. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting different results.

I will send a invite out. She takes it or doesn't. Either way, I will send more and see who is the best person for me or for now lol. Usually, its for now.

If a man is high value, you are slow playing your game evaluation tactic, other girls are pursuing. Girls keep turning 18. Dicaprio is pushing 50 pulling girls 18-24 and sending them packing at 25. Its awful but again women pick these men when hot and young.

I only know fun. I want to have fun and if someone great comes along cool.

You can listen to Oprah and feminism, girl boss and other nonsense. What you are doing is not working. Try something else.

You know why it is impossible? Modern women are not marriage material. 50% divorce stat and 75% of divorce initiated by women. Don't get me started on body count and debts on visa or student loans on garbage degrees.

Whatever makes you happy. For the record, majority of men aren't marriage material either but given the lack of fathers in households and single moms, the pool of winners you have to pick from aren't great.

I'm responding to your posts because I'm Also from Texas. I've gotten Friend Requests on FaceBook often -- from men -- some interesting results. I won't go that route again.

Has it occurred to you that Maybe the reason women divorce men is because the men do Not act like nice guys? I'm glad you commented that majority of men aren't marriage material, either. But why Is that?

Just decided to share some of My thoughts.

Active
I have read somewhere that the quote from Paul regarding marriage was his own personal opinion, not mean to be taken literally as it contradicts other scripture and the reason Eve was created in the first place. If marriage was that bad, then God would have found another way of populating the planet. Now this men business, a lot of it here in Australia is cultural. There is a certain appearance and behaviour that must be adhered to , to be a man here. Of course being Godly is not in there mind at all.

Loyal
The 'culture' -- at least here in the U.S. is So sex orientated. People don't seem to know how to be Friends and not attach physical intimacy with it after spending some time together. Well , cultural norms are being replaced by the COVID culture. Maybe 'these' conditions will allow us to figure out How to be friends and Not expect the physical intimacy. What with the masks and social distancing and supposedly even in our own houses.

God designed us to be attracted to the opposite sex. A pleasant way to create the next generation -- through Family.

If I ever remarry -- which I Would like to -- it will be to a man who's the spiritual leader. The spiritual encourager -- someone who might want to be a small group leader. Someone who knows how to be a good , steady friend person. And there Are some of those around. But I've found that Friendship is Most important. Without Friendship , there really isn't any relationship.

I'm responding to your posts because I'm Also from Texas. I've gotten Friend Requests on FaceBook often -- from men -- some interesting results. I won't go that route again.

Has it occurred to you that Maybe the reason women divorce men is because the men do Not act like nice guys? I'm glad you commented that majority of men aren't marriage material, either. But why Is that?

Just decided to share some of My thoughts.

Excuses. Vows, got ring, didn't wait till marriage. I saw another stat over 85% if college indoctrinated.

When women want the ring, they will be told NO.

no, i am not raising Chad or Tyrones kids. No, i am not marrying after you got ran through and trained by the football team. No, I am not paying for your women's studies degree. No, I am not footing the bills while you ear bon bons and start bulking season. No!

I believe in God but I am red pill. More than enough young men are waking up to the cuckoldry that is modern marriage and a lot of churches that force cucking on men.

I am all for forgiveness but no, I am not beta punk waiting for some woman at 40 with a ton of debt, covered in tons of tattoos, high body count, and a series of kids from other men.

Hot girls keep turning 18. When hot and young, come at me otherwise, I am gladly a bachelor.

why women file 80 %

Hahaha its even higher. Imagine that. Meanwhile modern feminists have taught 60yrs of sleeping around as empowering.

I imagine the troll meme when women talk about marriage. Have you heard modern married women talking about their husband? Its repulsive.

Men are not marriage material because they grew up in the single mom household or with a beta father who was equivalent to a atm and furniture. Pathetic. No spine. Cowardly.

Contrary to most modern churches, the FATHER IS THE HEAD OF THE HOUSEHOLD.

Convenient when hot and young girls are running through guys and monkey branching. When youth is pissed away its time to gey married but hot girls keep turning 18. Peak SMV 18-24. Why would a man settle for some other man's booty call? A bachelor can get by on very little. A divorce man is in squalor.

Netflix and chill is free.

I have read somewhere that the quote from Paul regarding marriage was his own personal opinion, not mean to be taken literally as it contradicts other scripture and the reason Eve was created in the first place. If marriage was that bad, then God would have found another way of populating the planet. Now this men business, a lot of it here in Australia is cultural. There is a certain appearance and behaviour that must be adhered to , to be a man here. Of course being Godly is not in there mind at all.

Modern marriage is cucked. You aren't getting a virgin bride. Young women today are on sugar daddy sites and only fans. Are getting ran through by guys on dating apps and your the lucky person to clean up the mess. Divorce in a few years and it gets better. You can fund her trip back on the carousel.

Adam never signed a marriage contract. Hell, stoning still exists in parts of the world.

The Bible is red pill. Its solid but again, your unity and God is not the state. It is between man, woman and God.

The 'culture' -- at least here in the U.S. is So sex orientated. People don't seem to know how to be Friends and not attach physical intimacy with it after spending some time together. Well , cultural norms are being replaced by the COVID culture. Maybe 'these' conditions will allow us to figure out How to be friends and Not expect the physical intimacy. What with the masks and social distancing and supposedly even in our own houses.

God designed us to be attracted to the opposite sex. A pleasant way to create the next generation -- through Family.

If I ever remarry -- which I Would like to -- it will be to a man who's the spiritual leader. The spiritual encourager -- someone who might want to be a small group leader. Someone who knows how to be a good , steady friend person. And there Are some of those around. But I've found that Friendship is Most important. Without Friendship , there really isn't any relationship.

Not real. Men and women can't be just friends but you already know that. We got the [HASH=531]#MeToo[/HASH] movement, essentially a parade to celebrate victim card and not getting the ring. Instead of picking better men, she's a victim, and pity party. Weinstein's a disgusting man yet, HOW ABOUT THE WOMEN WHO HAD SEX FOR MOVIE ROLES?

The problem with the tree of knowledge is knowing ****. Like once you have your eyes open, you cannot go back.

Men and women can't be JUST FRIENDS. WHY? CAUSE SOMEBODY WANTS MORE.

I can't fathom the idea of marriage especially in western society where at any time, a man is required to pay for a family and stuck with a dead bedroom or a wife who decides itd OK for a pie eating contest. Evident in the majority of marriages in the west. Evident in the amount of married Christian men watching Internet porn because the wife is checked out conveniently after getting kids.

In the bible, men had hardems. If a woman wasn't in the mood someone hotter and younger was easily upgraded.

The divorce stats initiated by women indicate women want it and are unhappy with it.

So many Christian miss this direct answer to a question and why a christian should get married, and if they do, what will happen. Read slowly.

(1 Cor. 7) ESV

1Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” 2But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. 3The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. 5Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

The reason you get married is for SEX! Because you cannot control yourself. Then you are commanded husbands to love your
sex partner. And the woman is taught by a older faithful God Fearing woman how to love her children and her sex partner Because they do not know how to Love them.

And those who get married will have the enjoyment of SEX! But: because people who are not married do not have sex, if they do they, might go to HELL! For Sex AIN'T that good. And the odds are not in your favor. And he told the woman: Go and Sin NO More! "do not put the LORD thy God to the Test":eyes:

(1 Cor. 7)
26Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is. 27Are you pledged to a woman? Do not seek to be released. Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife. 28But if you do marry, you have not sinned; and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned. But those who marry will face many troubles in this life, and I want to spare you this.

To me it seems Christians just run over 1 Cor. 7 with blinders on, ignoring what Paul is saying in there, warnings!
Women put on blinders and men see nothing but sex and she is supposed to obey!

Read men verse 29.

King James Bible
"But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;"

That means some how or another "She is going to cut you Off" or your sex is going get cut off! And you are going to have a Fit!
The Bible says: nothing about falling in Love to get married, You get married because you cannot control yourself and it keeps you from sinning!
He that finds a wife finds a "Good Thing"! That is the only Thing I know of, that will make you turn your back on GOD! It said nothing about he that finds a wife finds "Happiness' It said "a Good Thing". Once you get married, you will find, that good thing! Since you have never been there before, Virgin you in for a treat !:cool: that is only reserved for a "Marital couple"! and singles are not bless by GOD to enjoy sex between a man and woman it is a "Abomination" in the sight of GOD.

See you must keep it real! People do not understand that, before they get Married. You do not get married and think that is where "Happiness" is obtain! You get Married for sex, then babies comes if bless in that "Holy Matrimony" Your happiness is in "Communion" with GOD through His Son, Jesus Christ! Most are looking for Happiness in all of the Wrong Places! You will never find true Happiness in a person, Never, that place is "Reserved" for GOD! Fleeting happiness is not True Happiness.

People who are not married and not involved in ungodly or unholy relationships, or bad company which corrupts good Godly morals and unwholesome conversations comes into a special relationship with GOD! Happy "Blesseth is the Man" Happy is the Man.

We are talking about The New Testament era! and not quoting from some "Proverb" that is in the Bible! On what to expect, "But If you marry, you have not sin, but you will have a lot of troubles! For that "Good Thing"! And I think "Emotions" and jealousy, That devil will have a field day, Speaking and putting thoughts in your head, And sending messages through your friends! The devil is playing both sides of the fence, double Agent! The Bible has warn us this will happen!

And the more Spiritual full you are the bigger the devil you will have to fight! The devil is not going to send a "knife waving demon to a Sword fight", He is going to send a "GUN toting demon"! I am keeping it real!

Marriage was good till no fault divorce meaning women can check out with cash and prizes. The stats are telling.

I am fine with dating but I wont bring the state in. God unites man and woman not the state.

Loyal
Not real. Men and women can't be just friends but you already know that. We got the [HASH=531]#MeToo[/HASH] movement, essentially a parade to celebrate victim card and not getting the ring. Instead of picking better men, she's a victim, and pity party. Weinstein's a disgusting man yet, HOW ABOUT THE WOMEN WHO HAD SEX FOR MOVIE ROLES?

The problem with the tree of knowledge is knowing ****. Like once you have your eyes open, you cannot go back.

Men and women can't be JUST FRIENDS. WHY? CAUSE SOMEBODY WANTS MORE.

I can't fathom the idea of marriage especially in western society where at any time, a man is required to pay for a family and stuck with a dead bedroom or a wife who decides itd OK for a pie eating contest. Evident in the majority of marriages in the west. Evident in the amount of married Christian men watching Internet porn because the wife is checked out conveniently after getting kids.

In the bible, men had hardems. If a woman wasn't in the mood someone hotter and younger was easily upgraded.

The divorce stats initiated by women indicate women want it and are unhappy with it.

Your bio info says you're from Texas. As am I. So what's this talk about 'in Western society' -- as if you're from another country?!

There's this thing called communicating with the person you're interested in.

If I may ask -- how old are you? Or maybe we could continue this conversation in the "conversation" area?!

Your bio info says you're from Texas. As am I. So what's this talk about 'in Western society' -- as if you're from another country?!

There's this thing called communicating with the person you're interested in.

If I may ask -- how old are you? Or maybe we could continue this conversation in the "conversation" area?!

Western society is full of unmarriageable.

Linked a unbiased stat thst more than 2/3 divorce is initiated by women. You aren't arguing with the facts?

Communication lol. That's what occurs when you give vows followed by divorce papers.

No matter how selective a woman might be, some have strict physical attributes from their must-haves list, as an OkCupid study found that women find 80 percent of men unattractive.

This is the kind of crap men are competing for? The same ones are then waiting at 30 or 40+ with the bad boys rug rats. The amount of men are fleeing marriage like the plague. It is dead. Women killed it. More accurate, western women killed it along with feminism.

Adam's wife never had a state marriage.

I don't get happy for the facts. Its soul crushing. I am child from the nuclear Christian family. My parents are still married. They were an outlier in the west.

I wish you luck on finding a man and marriage. Its a cesspool of debauchery and hedonism today. I am indifferent at this point. It is what it is.

What relevance is my age? If I am old, your old. If your young, your young. Typical response to the facts are misogyny or you hate women. Who hurt you rather than acknowledgement of what a cappy revelation? What a ****** deal?

Why would any man sign up for their resources being extracted and their children (assuming it's theirs biologically) taken?

[HASH=5517]#idonotwanttoliveonthisplanetanymore[/HASH]!

Loyal
I looked up your bio information -- apparently you're 36 -- how did you get so cynical at such a young age. I'm 71. My late husband and I were married for 46 yrs.

As a woman -- I can understand easily why women divorced their husbands.

Never mind the suggestion of continuing this in 'conversation' area. I was simply going to ask what gave you such a horrible attitude towards women / marriage.

You are spewing such negativity It's hard to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.